UK, pay debt

When will the UK pay debts?

>inb4 muh sovregnity , muh Anglosphere muh USA buddy

You will do what you're told, bitch.

Your money will finance my NEET lifestyle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7yu0T9n5uos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My GET confirms UK has to pay debt. KEK agrees.

DAY OF THE TOOTHBRUSH IS NIGH, BONGS

Hopefully never. Let the EU crash and burn.

>crash and burn

But enough about your economy!

Fuck the EU

>Fuck the EU

NOT IF THE EU FUCKS YOU FIRST

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=7yu0T9n5uos

Like Britain and France made you suffer at Versailles? I thought Pol hated globalisation so why are you mad that we told the Jewropean Union to fuck off? You are secretly happy, Kraut.

I'd say bomb Germany but who could tell the difference if we did? You're already getting bombed by all those '''doctors''' and '''lawyers''' you keep importing.

Mate you Europeans don't realise that we can just say No go fuck yourself and before you pull the "We'll get the UN to make you pay!" We've ignored them before we'll do it again

>inb4 brits get incredibly butthurt again like in every benefit thread, then ask why the people making fun of them are so upset and steep to acting like Americans understand banter to have somebody back them up.
Happens every time, always fun.

Not surprised to see Greece ITT
Another country that just won't pay their fucking denbts, like the UK

It's not Germany's fault, we have to blame the Jews and their puppets. Germany and Britain have the potential to be as strong as they once were but we have to say fuck you to the Jews and the EU. They are not the enemy

I honestly think the US nuked the wrong country. Look how well behaved the nips are now. That could have been Germany.

I was a Bit too late.
Oh well, called it.

its not very witty if you can get your ideas for posts by looking out the window

I support an airtight embargo against the UK until is pays.

We must be tougher with them than with North Korea because we are not racist.

You're really reaching there. I'm talking about now, not 2005. Enjoy your handgun and machete attacks :)

>100percentcalm.gif

Heck, you will even lose Gibraltar, because we will build a wall and aisle you, and you won't invade us because the EU will be on our side, because we are now the third power in EU. AND GIBRALTAR WILL BE SPANISH!

What a shame, I liked you. Ah well, collateral is to be expected I suppose.

>The one who really fear the denbts apears

pay
a
y

this brexit 'bill' is really funny, considering what happened the last time the bulk of europe tried to gang up and bully one country into 'paying their debts' after WWI.....

its like you eurocucks never learn and think you can just keep jewing each other without consequences.

Agreed. The EU must do ANYTHING to ruin the UK, even if it damages the EU economy in the process. They must learn not to fuck with team Germany.

Why even bother negotiating with these fucking hacks? Just say "fuck your union, what are you gonna do?"

Not like any of these other countries could afford to attack Britain. Their new "citizens" didn't want to fight for their own homeland, much less for the country that imported them for gibs.

You'll get 4-5 bn if anything. Personally I'd just tell you to fuck off.

Actually true. Our countries are responsible for 70% percent of humanity's progress. Just imagine what the world would look like now if our leaders had chosen to be close allies instead of pitting our peoples against each other time and again :^)

100bn or face the consequences.

Go and have your Siesta, Spaniard

I hope a Tory reads this and takes the Balearic's as well just because you got uppity

The only country that even has nukes is France, so it would be ideal if they left the EU and joined us. However if Macron wins he would never have the balls to use them so who cares?

All this EU hot air makes me pray for a nuclear winter.

>because we are now the third power in EU.
Wouldn't that be Italy?

It'll happen one day, friend.

Are you some sort of cuck or something?

Slave races don't get to comment, real countries are talking here.

What consequences? You need our billions to bail out your shite union of loser nigger infested nations, bwahahaha!

When the west started the game we accepted the handicap that we would always war.

Also germany can kek off, you ruined Augustus from uniting all of europe with your shitty barbarians in the shitty black forest.

I would give them £1m to fuck off. But each note will be used as toilet paper first. Recycling is important.

>Einstein
>Oppenheimer
>Adolf von Baeyer
>etc.
Don't forget what you owe to Ashkenazi tribe Fritz

nah

>third EU power
I forgot Spain even existed.

>face the consequences
You know we are a Nuclear Armed Nation right?
and the US is backing us up?
The EU doesn't have the Economic,Man,Air or Navel Power to Force us

>Einstein

Munich really does produce the best and brightest

We're in the White House, we're in the EU, we're in NATO, we're everywhere. Slovenes are Master Race.

Yeah and we have to replace those nukes with new ones because they are getting old, might as well use them up I say. Maybe use a small one on Birmingham for testing purposes. Not like there's anyone important there.

The slave thinks he is the master. How cute.

>and the US is backing us up?
what does that mean exactly ?

Anyway I hope after you're gone and pay the 100bn debt, we can fuck off the Anglosphere entirely and build stronger connections to China and Russia

Oh Good Idea, gotta show we're being serious

>what does that mean exactly ?

Remember how the US backed up the French in Vietnam? :^)

I live in Birmingham.

>I live in Birmingham.

I'm so sorry :(

You're rude. :(

hey tell the Englishman to stop bully me :(

Yep. I'm the only light haired light eyed person for miles.

>tell the Englishman to stop bully me

That's a Kraut, you can tell by his full set of teeth :^)

The US Government has stated that it Backs our Decision to leave the EU and wants to see us get a Good Deal (Gotta Love Trump)

Guys, can't we all just get along?

There is literally no reason for the white man and the anglo to fight.

Repent!

>wants to see us get a Good Deal (Gotta Love Trump)

Yeah, love him! LOVE TRUMP! Can you feel the love? :^)

I've driven through it and its an irredeemable shithole full of subhuman filth. In the unlikely event that you're actually English, I'd like to thank you for your sacrifice and understanding that by disappearing into nuclear ash, you are helping to improve the UK.

You won't see a penny of it. Not because we won't pay it, but because the majority of it will go towards EU officials pensions.

>You won't see a penny of it.

Correct, Juncker is gonna make you pay in Euros.

Triggered? :^)

Eat shit you bucktoothed inbred

>Hey you owe me money because i said so
>no i don't
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PAY DEBTS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You knew what I meant. Being pedantic doesn't change the fact that it's just going to line the pockets of your unelected and unaccountable EU officials.

>The EU doesn't have the Economic,
Because the EU depends so much more on Britain than the other way around, even though you produce nothing, right? :^]

This is a lie. It will literally all be used to fund the new glorious EU Army.

Triggered? :^)

>even though you produce nothing

I'd hardly call 500 megatons of dental plaque per year "nothing" :^)

By 'inbred' you mean having White parents and White grandparents and White great grandparents don't you?

I take it back, you're just another mixed up quadroon pakinigger mystery meat and far more useful as fertiliser than anything else. No wonder you mongrel cucks always vote Labour.

Your accent is also complete cancer.

>The EU doesn't have the Economic,
Because the EU depends so much more on Britain than the other way around, even though you produce nothing, right? :DDDDD

> Uses the Times as Evidence XD
Almost like they have a vested interest in Britain having closer ties to the EU, 90% of British Papers are Jewish-Shills who have lied non-stop for years

Look at the flag, it says enough

Guys, you know it's not too late, you know you can stop this, right?

Well i hope your Automotive industry enjoys the sudden hit, cause you export allot of them to us

Why the fuck would Trump care more about Britain than the entire EU?
He's a business man, he understands basic math.

Not at all. I'm of Germanic stock blonde hair and blue eyes with German ancestors. I'm of a higher breed than you ever will be you plaque toothed, dark haired dark eyed Celtic inbred. I'll side with Jerry if it ever kicks off.

When I lived in Germany, I had a friend from Birmingham. I feel bad that his city is fucked.
Funnily enough I lived nearby a Birmingham in burgerland.

wouldn't be surprised if he was around these parts

theyre not debts you fuckin moron, we've paid more into the EU than we've gotten out. if anything, they owe us.

To you, to America, to the entire EU and the rest of the world, especially China.
And you'll keep on buying them, don't worry.

those digits keke.

they dont have to pay shit.

>blonde hair and blue eyes

Y-you sound gorgeous

why did you ruin the meme I made you silly sausage

It's the inner city that needs purging. No different to London or any other major city you can think of with Muslim immigrants. White's are fleeing along with the strong culture that comes with living in and around the city.

Sounds good to me Hans.

Cause he hates EU and wants to see it break up

I'd bury my hard Anglo cock right inside that kraut like how niggers fuck your family Hans.

awwh you're making me blush, Hans.

>he thinks that that's how simple the Eu is
Lel

Crabs in a fucking bucket my dude.

Yeah just the heavy Tariffs German Car makers will have to pay to get them here

You had me at "hard anglo cock"

10/10 meme tbqh fäm

>second referendum to comfirm the first
I suppose they also want a third after the second fails?

Kek

Where? Castle Brom (B36) reporting in.

>I suppose they also want a third after the second fails?

Nigel set a precedent there :^)

He won't ruin his relationship with the EU over something like this which he gains nothing from.
America first, nigger. Why should Americans suffer for Brits?
Silly, delusional cuck.

>Where?
Nice try MI6. I won't say specifically where, but I'm from outskirts, thankfully.

>barley
>German
Smart

>Nigel gets criticised for wanting a second referendum if the loss was narrow
>the people who complained about Nigel now want a second referendum
Cognitive dissonance is an art.