Is the EU in touch with reality?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UxF7GLd8QcA
youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6rfxoEFI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The european union is proof you can run a giant multinational conglomerate government under the influence of bath salts.

top kek

...he explained his reason why
>in English

If France exits the EU, what language is he going to speak? German? Polish? Greek?

Also if anything English is gaining in influence. It doesn't take long to get ahold of the basics for English. Sure the spelling can be daunting but other than that you can't really mess up a sentence.

Plus it doesn't have any the weird letters the Romance languages have. Like ñ, ç, ò...etc.

No. They are not in a strong position to be fucking with the UK on the way out. Yet somehow they are ignoring that and desperately trying to make it a nightmare to leave. In the hopes of tightening their grip on the countries they still control.

Weirdly France is sort of the same thing. Everyone in the election who was moderate or in any way capable of making the EU better is gone. Now its either LePenn and a vote out or the banker who will go full EU and just make the bad shit worse.

I dont see how the EU has anyway out at this point. They go easy and the EU likely dies. Or at least marches closer to it. They go hard and they are going to cause all the countries to want their own Brexit.

I think their just going to scape goat the Irish "Muh were not speaking filthy British English we be speaking Irish"

German or Spanish.

lol as if the UK had any bearing on that anymore.

I have been speaking American all day

That nigger can't be serious. Even here more and more normies use English loanwords.

Russian

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UxF7GLd8QcA

I think the EU has finally lost it.

english will always be the strongest language in the world until a non-english speaking nation because the cultural powerhouse that america is

Juncker has made some ridiculous statements in his "career". He's a moron, how the fuck did he even get into such a position of power is baffling

The EU is acting like a bitter ex-wife. I love it.

Agreed. Serbian as world language by 2030.

Come on, start learning Sup Forums

"Da" - Yes
"Ne" - No
"Predsednik" - Trump

>France
>39% English speakers
Wew. Guess their definition of "speaking" is pretty loose

No

The globalists are in full accelarationist mode since 2016. They don't realize we're in a different dimension now.

Even then, English has changed over the years to be a very straight to the point language, no other language is as good at accurately getting ideas across. There is a word for everything, and it's perfectly suited for business.

>mfw yuropoors think english is dominate because of inguhland

Arabic.

This guy is unironically a drunkard.

Japanese is actually the most straight to the point language as far as efficiency is concerned, but its very difficult to learn

Everyone under 30 years of age understands English in Europe. How many people understand French?

I hope they start pushing for French in the EU, so that they'd collapse even quicker.

Arabic.

You exist because of England, so either way English is relevant because of us.

No, let's use Albanian.

"Uh Uh Ah Ah Ah Uh Uh Uh" - fucky fucky me suck deep, me suck good

Japanese is actually very easy ignoring their retarded script. Korean and tonal languages are actually hard.

and people ask me why i want to leave...

English will remain the universal language of the world until America falls, or even for hundreds of years after that. An example of this is Latin, people spoke Latin as a secondary language long after Rome fell.

But when English falls out of popularity it will just be replaced by Mandarin.

Start speaking German

He meant it's losing influence -in Europe- and even that is bullshit. Perhaps this was some poor attempt at humour.

Fuck English, we go Somalian literally the language where OOGA BOOGA KUUGA forms a sentence.

top lel

You underestimate how stubborn whites are.

funny how you can't put an american on that because we've blown you the fuck out by every metric concievable. at least you arabic slobs can ride on the coattails of our relevance to feel good about yourselves KEKE

>how the fuck did he even get into such a position of power is baffling

In early November 2014, just days after becoming head of the commission, Juncker was hit by media disclosures—derived from a document leak known as LuxLeaks—that Luxembourg under his premiership had turned into a major European centre of corporate tax avoidance. With the aid of the Luxembourg government, companies transferred tax liability for many billions of euros to Luxembourg, where the income was taxed at a fraction of 1%. Juncker, who in a speech in Brussels in July 2014 promised to "try to put some morality, some ethics, into the European tax landscape", was sharply criticized following the leaks.[53] A subsequent motion of censure in the European parliament was brought against Juncker over his role in the tax avoidance schemes. The motion was defeated by a large majority.[54]

>BRITAIN WANTS OUT OF THE EU, EH? WELL I'LL SURE SHOW THEM! I'LL TALK ABOUT HOW MILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN THE THIRD WORLD ARE LEARNING FRENCH TO GET AHEAD!

don't tell me you never noticed

Lol english cannot complete with german

youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6rfxoEFI4

Has anyone even said that ITT?

You'll all be speaking Spanish by 2050 anyway

>bongs compensate their innability by conquering shitskins
Your """"" empire""""" was a joke

I think the user you're responding to, but most people agree English is a STUPID language. Except for idiots who only speak English, in which case, they shouldn't be taken seriously since they have the opinions on equivalent with many 7 year olds.

That said, English is necessary due to how its been spread.

Kek. They're going to need to learn sandrunes sooner or later when the gibs get cut off and rapefugees start getting angry. The EU will be getting 100 billion alright... in terrorist attacks and rape-murders.

capcha: bus

At least its a European language. RIP Britain.

Urdu

Poo in Loo

He's fucking with people especially brexiteers.
He should go back to slapping Orban though, much more funny.

As much as I hated English subjugation, the British Empire had more lasting impact on the world than any other European nation.

Juncker is your unelected God-Emperor Yuropoors! Your vote and your concerns are inconsequential, but don't worry - the EU will do what's best for you, whether it's good for you or not.
>Welcome back to serfdom!

I'm getting tired of this cockwaving bullshit