Indonesia

>Indonesia
>Bangladesh
The 1st and 3rd largest Muslim countries. Why do we never hear about these countries when it comes to terrorism? Is the issue more with Arabs (and to a lesser extent, Pakis) and less with Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/arabfeet3
youtube.com/watch?v=XBGoe_RYAjg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3844392/Muslim-woman-screams-pain-caned-23-times-Indonesia-standing-close-boyfriend.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

CUTE MUZZIE FEET
U
T
E

M
U
Z
Z
I
E

F
E
E
T

do you happen to have m-more of that a-arab feet?

twitter.com/arabfeet3

Those people aren't enemies of jews so we
don't get false flag terror in there name.

They are all the same religious sect and have no reason to kill each other for dominance.

the problem is with radical islam, these countries are very moderate and liberal, ancient scriptures don't dictate every aspect of daily life. Arabs are less intelligent so they can't think for themselves, and instead realy completely on ancient scribbles

>implying Indonesia doesn't have Jemaah Islamiyah and plenty of Islam-generated shitstorms every now and then

As for Bangladesh I don't thing they even have enough space to hide a terrorist organization, the whole territory is 100% filled by an amorphous blob of people stacked on top of each other.

Indonesia seems peaceful in general (possibly bc the economy and opportunities for women) and Bangladesh isn't running on sharia law

I'd say sharia law is what ruins Muslims the most

youtube.com/watch?v=XBGoe_RYAjg
Exclusive footage from the London borough of Little Bongladesh, where the local Aryan Blood Refinery catastrophically malfunctioned, flooding the streets with precious germanic fluids.

This

>Indonesia seems peaceful
You uninformed faggot, such a waste of a get. Just because you don't hear about it doesn't mean its not a shithole.

>I'd say sharia law is what ruins Muslims the most
Are you fucking new here?

maybe they don't kill eachother inbreed moron?

Every muslim prefers radical islam.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3844392/Muslim-woman-screams-pain-caned-23-times-Indonesia-standing-close-boyfriend.html

Because you rely on Sup Forums to be your news source and you don't bother doing any of your own research. This literally took me 10 seconds on google, and you are a faggot for not doing this beforehand.

You can't bump your own thread newfag

>ywn have a qt muslim gf that dominates you with her feet

Wtf Kraut?

>what is Bali 2002

The issue is (((Saudi)))-funded Wahhabi Islam.

Unfortunately the petrodollar is ensuring enough wealth in Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar that extremist sects of Islam are being funded world wide. This includes MASSIVE funding of fundarmentalist preachers and madrassas (Islamic schools and seminaries) throughout the more moderate Muslim world.

Foot in face is a huge Islamic insult.

You fucking idiot. For a 250million population, there is generally speaking no incidents there.

Most terrorist shitholes have two things in common

CIA operations
Saudi Wahhabi ideology

I still remember this one. Honestly it's the first thing I associate Indonesia with whenever I think of Indonesia.

I think it's about an atentat that happend at bali back in 2002 . several peoples where killed in a night club

Actually part of Indonesia (Aceh) has now implemented Sharia law

Why?
DonĀ“t Ayyrabs see ASEAN folk as scum?
Why follow their culture?

You for real??? Shit load of ISLAMIC TERRORISM in Bengali land and in Indonesia.....islam is a csncer by the anti CHRIST...who is anti CHRISTIANITY....and is anti jesus CHRIST...fuck islam....do what we did before .....fight them....but we have brains.....use 3rd world scum tonfight them.....create a Christian Militant Army in Mexico...Brazil...Portugal...Chile....San Salvador....Venezuela....China....Thailand.....Malaysia....Sub Saharan Africa....Romania.....and also target their own countries islamic countries such as Indonesia.....let them kill themselves.....create more tension betweeen sunnis and shia....but sunnis are the worster out the two....but once the dust settled there will be less kebab and more White Snow and the White Snow will blanket the World once again plus remove the hooked nose ones too.

Everything islamic relates to Saudia Arabia... we need some terrorist attacks to happen there ....but not false flags.....maybe Christian terror attacks or leave Christianity out of it....just anti islam terror attacks....fuck them over....meme their own people to hate islam and attack Saudia Arabia....but leave no finger prints so it cant trace back ronyiu when the saudia scum get a whiff of it.

It's a racial issue, not religious at all. Islam would propel the white race to the stars if we adopted it.

>british flag
>shit english
>call for crusade

Is that you my poo in loo friend? How's Londonistan? Feeling endangered since arabs get all the good indian poon?

No one cares about terrorism in those countries because you can't blame America for it.

R A R E
A
R
E

Stop pretending your White your not your a dirty brown arab Achmed .....fuck off to your 3rd world slum.

You adopt Christianity....until then die you Pigaphobic.

Islam creates unstable societies and is based on revenge.

Bangladesh is killing it's hindu population on daily basis just cause you didn't heard about it doesn't mean it don't happen
Bangladesh is a shit hole too

Hes a muslim and shill trying to see if he can convince Sup Forums to adapt islam..ignore all his posts.....we wilk never accept shitslam....if anything we are anti islam...siky muslim cunt....if anything he should adopt Christianity.

t. larpagan

We don't hear about them because they don't have anything we want. The middle east has lots of oil, so we here about the evils of the sand niggers there. It's merely an attempt to dehumanize the sand niggers in westerner's eyes so that one day we can wipe those filthy coloreds from the Earth.

hijabi feet are hard to find online

*hear

I would let her insult me all day in that case

You're a shitskin indian and shouldn't be here. There are no shitskin muslims in America, and the few there are don't know about these boards. Accept you'll always be a shitskin and your shit country will always be known for shitting streets. Islam makes removing you scum mandatory, together with the Jews.

> Indonesia is moderate

If you're a female and want to join the army, you have to prove your virginity. Guess how they do that.

> Bangladesh is moderate

Not like terrorist cells that exist there mean anything

I would have thought arab feet would be wider to facilitate greater flotation on sand.

>together with the Jews
That's hilarious.

THIS, it's a feeling we all have! people will refuse to admit it, but deep down every Muslim wants Sharia Law with a few exceptions.

Bangladesh is born and raised by India.
Thank us guys too.

Because they are such shitholes that not even reporters go there.
For one that area of asia has a massive problem with muslim pirates

Newfag

There are tons of slaughtering infidels in those shitholes, we hear about it in our news.

If your news don't report it. We'll you know your news people better than I do.
Perhaps because 'Indonesia and Bangladesh don't export oil to the US, so why give a fuck what happens there', something like that?