OH MY GOD ATTENTION ALL ETHNIC KEKISTANIS... OUR LORD AND SAVIOR MILO IS COMING BACK IN JUST A FEW HOURS...

OH MY GOD ATTENTION ALL ETHNIC KEKISTANIS... OUR LORD AND SAVIOR MILO IS COMING BACK IN JUST A FEW HOURS. PRAISE KEK AND PRAISE THIS FAGGOT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJCuYvC7gKE
yiannopoulos.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based faggot! praise emperor tump!

>OUR LORD AND SAVIOR

You mean Aurini.

who

Fuck off reddit fuck off reddit no one here likes this gay ass fucking kike.

>OH MY GOD ATTENTION ALL ETHNIC KEKISTANIS... OUR LORD AND SAVIOR MILO IS COMING BACK IN JUST A FEW HOURS. PRAISE KEK AND PRAISE THIS FAGGOT

cringe. he's an idiot with a big mouth and too much confidence.

Kekiatan is a shit meme, we need to distance ourselves from pepe and kek. We need a new meme to champion.

/ourpedo/ amirite, peeds?!

Get out, now.

or just this, milo is a reddit-ter's god

Aurini is naturally vapourwave.

>ETHNIC KEKISTANIS
Shills are trying to associate Milo with the Kekistani cringe they've been spamming to try and turn us against him before the return. This exact thread has been posted a few times now. sage this shit.

I wonder (((who))) is behind this post.

>kekistan
>all caps
>retarded celebrity worship

Kill yourself.

Don't Milo have some nigger dicks to suck tho?

Saying 'Kek' just makes me think of reddit now, and pepe should just return to feelsbadman

Or (wild idea, I know) maybe he actually has a point and you should stop being such a tumultuous faggot about our race being that much better than all the others.

Here what you really need kike fags.

AWOOOOOOOOO fellow pede! Thank you BASED milo! Praise kek!!!!

Shit quality bait

Who said I thought our race was better dumb ass it's not white supremacy it's white nationalism.

The only point that faggot has is a black cock up his ass.

suck a dick cunt, go fist your dog

No riots yet, so fuck off.

Nigger detected

A real actual Jew who is also an uncontrollable faggot who loves talking about his homosexual acts with niggers. He used the momentum of the trump campaign and the emerging right wing to gain popularity of his own

>gay jew

man the liberal tear collectors

digits
also I that might be because the backlash antifa have been getting lately has scared them off

Ignore, the faggot will go away, pedophiles are toxic.

>Ignore

auriniposting also kills milo threads

white ethnonationalism != white supremacy
(although i am a chauvinist)

This is exactly what I mean

You fucking dickheads don't understand that people who are on our side in the fight between the individuals and the globalists are doing good in the world. Race mixing kike faggot? Who the fuck cares.He is an intelligent guy and he's on the right side of politics. Understand where the real fight is and stop acting like everyone who isn't blonde and blue eyed is out to kill us.

i agree with this sentiment, the muh degeneracy meme is not very appealing to most people.

LOL XD BASED PRAISE KEKISTAN XDXDXDXD
UPBOATED

Literally who?

This but post-ironically.

Will Cinco de Milo become a nationally recognized holiday?

WOW WHAT A BASED FAGGOT XD

Where

Is there a stream?

So we're equal to Aborigines? That's why the have to be told to not sleep on roads when even fucking animals don't do it?

How fucking retarded do you have to be to not see that OP is a shill trying to create animosity within the right-wing?

here you go friend:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJCuYvC7gKE

*they

He's fun. He drives the left insane. Him speaking leads to happenings.

I have no idea why people here dislike him. He's basically a gay puppet for Sup Forums's ideology to spill through into the real world

xD I LOB KEKISTAN xDDDDDD ME DON'T COME FROM REBBIT ME SWEAR HUUUE HUEEHUE

Don't post that bald autist

I want to see Milo

sounds gay lol

Where and when is he coming back to?

MILO is not alt-right you faggots. He's a gay Jew who's a civic nationalist -- and he's not even American.

There's a livestreaming tonight at 9PM ET
yiannopoulos.net

You can't expect people to go from point A to point Z without going through B to Y. Saying that anyone who isn't a white nationalist is your enemy is retarded and politically ignorant.

The only time I've ever agreed with a fucking abbo.

XD FUCK DA /PLEBBIT/ SHILLS AMIRIGHT

Sup Forums IS SATIRE XDDDD, BECAUSE SOME BLACKS ARE BASED AND SOME JEWS ARE /OURGUYS/ XDD :DDD KEK!

GUYS GUYS GUYS WE HAVE TO TRUST IN KEK, WHO TRUSTS IN TRUMP, WHO TRUSTS IN ISRA-, I MEAN, AMERICA! XDDD

LE BASED FOR EMPEROR AMIRIGHT MAGA BROS ;DDDD

WE HAVE TO FIND SHIA AND TAKE DOWN THE FLAG AND REPLACE WITH KEKISTAN XDDD

WE HAVE TO FIND SHIA BECAUSE HE'S A JEW WHO'S TRYING TO DIVIDE TRUMP BY SECRETELY WAGING WAR ON HIM

GUYS LET'S MAKE A RIGHT WING EINSATZGRUPPEN XDDD

ISRAEL IS BASED, ASSAD IS A LITERAL SAND NIGGER XDDDDD

LE PRAISE KEK XD MAGASTAN KEKISTAN XDDDD LE BASED REDDIT XDDD T_D IS BASED XDDDDDDDDDDD

Hahaha omg, Le milo is coming back xdddddddddd. Where to I upvote on this website?
PRAISE KEK HAHAAH
Check my repeating sequence of digits xD

FUCKING BAAAAASED

Sweet

Thanks

mibo yiabonis

is the dangerous faggot based, fellow pedes? i believe the answer is AWOO! shadilay! ;-)

Hehe white nationalism isnt the answer go-I mean guys. The democrats are the real RACISTS. PRAISE KEK

You're a fucking delusional idiot

No one is buying it you fucking shill. Get a real job already

Friendly reminder that this thread was made by one of Milo's twink interns. Milo is reading this thread right now.

wow shariablue much? your days are numbered b*n f*schbein. awoooooooo praise kek!!!!

Shareblue character assassination thread
>Shareblue character assassination thread

You're not creating any confusion you fucking cuck. Everyone can see you for what you are. The day of the rope is coming.

cool. shit thread though.

Is this a new way of destroying Sup Forums? Killing us using pure cringe?