#SMASHTHESTONE

The sub-memeing shitty infidels of 9gag have erected a heathen moment to shit memes in the Spanish desert and buried it for future civilisations to find.

We must locate this limestone block in the spanish desert and we must destroy it in the name of Kek.

This idolatry must not stand. MEME JIHAD NOW.

Post your findings below

youtube.com/watch?v=WanRFNtFwGI

campaignlive.co.uk/article/9gag-buries-monument-memes-desert-puzzle-future-generations/1432181#PlRtD0hY741yDwXF.01

Other urls found in this thread:

solar-juan-antonio.artparks.co.uk/artpark_sculpture_sculptor_details.php?artistID=1068&sculptor=solar_juan_antonio
a-soler.net/
youtu.be/JmrPxy-K7W4
google.com/maps/place/Calle Via Flavia, 24, 04259, Almería, Spain/@36.9312835,-2.4280889,1052m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0xd7aa1c6775bfa85:0x8c37a99b9973de96!8m2!3d36.94616!4d-2.40916
lola-mullenlowe.com/work/Entertainment/9GAG-FunLegacy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumpin. Great idea OP.

Take into account the sun and the shadow the stone sets.

If I'm correct, the stone faces are both north and south. making the mountains in the video being to the east of the store and the village/town to the west.

We need to be looking at desert area mountains with towns to the west.

bump
for great justice
KABOOMBOOM

I don't know who related the sculptor residence to Alcoy, all I can find is he has his workshop in murcia so probably he also lives there

Godspeed you magnificent bastards

Previous thread. Still going, this is a big premature...

solar-juan-antonio.artparks.co.uk/artpark_sculpture_sculptor_details.php?artistID=1068&sculptor=solar_juan_antonio

Why? Not remotely worth the time and effort.

seeing as the shadows are at the right of the trucks in the mid-day sun, I'd say the town is west of the burial site

was going to ask why you wouldn't just leave people alone to have their fun

Until i watched to the end of the video and saw the fucking stupid dinosaur thinking meme. I fucking hate 9gag

yup

Not that one. That is the wrong Antonio, the one you're looking for is this one a-soler.net/

It is destined

use other thread for discussion, save this for when it dies and posting key info.

Thinking the same. some details I noticed in video. road leading in to mtn range, farmed land on left, road elevated, built on a ridge or hill

Is there any way to locate the truck by registration plate?

one user allegedly already paid money to get that info

Trolling the "trolls" is always worth the effort.

Pollacks can even make an ISIS-styled video, where they take sledgehammers and saws to the monument.

youtu.be/JmrPxy-K7W4

>google.com/maps/place/Calle Via Flavia, 24, 04259, Almería, Spain/@36.9312835,-2.4280889,1052m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0xd7aa1c6775bfa85:0x8c37a99b9973de96!8m2!3d36.94616!4d-2.40916
This is the current most likely location from >124215148, lads. Get scouring!

Burger above said he they paid for a report somehow.

Not unless we have some spaniards working inside the "Directorate General of Traffic" that could get the information. Nevermind the fact that it's not worth risking your job to find the licence plates.

It would sure be handy tho.

>tfw in 10000 someone will dig this shit up and figure out we worshipped the 9gag logo and emojis

Legit.

As much as I'd like Mr. Quint's idea to come true, that might juts be too impractical. That would require us to somehow haul the 24 ton stone out of a deep hole and then safely blow it up with demolition explosives, and also not get caught doing so.

It'd be much more practical to deface the statue with our own memes
>swastikas
>hitler did nothing wrong
>happy merchant
>oy vey its anudda shoah never forget the 6 trillion

Then we take photos of our work and spread them over the internet, so that everyone knows what we did. Then the 9fags would need to decide whether to dig it back up and destroy their own work, or to let it continue existing with Sup Forums's memery.

It should be outlawed to bury such things.

>MEME JIHAD NOW
KEK WILLS IT

Bump.

>intentionally creating fake monuments to disinfo future generations.

We must stop it,intentionally running interference on future generations for idiotic clickbait must not stand.

fuck off infidel

Couldnt also the town be to the west?

smashin it is not the will of kek, kek is more mysterious than that, what will be more like kek's will is if we put a large stone on top of it so that in the future people who find the stone will just think it is the larger stone and inadvertently destroy it, so that they would have done all of that work for nothing,

this is more of kek's will.

HOLY FUCK WHERE ARE ALL THE SPANIARDS. LAZY SPICS, SIESTA IS OVER REEEEEE

We should put a giant stone that says "faggots" on it

This is literally the most degenerate thing i have seen and i want to fucking die now Please kek bring your chaos upon them

Future generations must never be exposed to 9gags shit memes, PURGE

you can pay to get the vehicle information, in fact an user in the last thread already did

it's a service for buying used vehicles, hopefully we can get the city the truck is registered to and it'll help narrow down the searches on google earth

I think the region we want is near Bacares, it is a short drive north of Tabernas and has the same trees/hills/mountains as in the video. Check Google maps and the pictures of the area. There are also a bunch of those slabstone quarries as seen in the video. People are mining the hills for that material in that exact size.

this post was meant for my bad

It probably won't help. Tractor trailers are going to be registered all over because they're constantly traveling around.

>no digits
>claims to know what kek will is

be gone fakey

not politics

36.9461641173823, -2.4090152978897095

it's definitely this.

Same palm trees off side,
Road bends the same way, goes right and the left towards the bridge.

maybe we can do something batter..
capture it like hostage and list our demands.. WE NEED KEKISTANI LAND AND 100 BILLION DOLLARS

Can't we just destroy it and blame Ebaumsworld?

I would love to see the stone not smashed, but smoothed out with an industrial sander.

Then, etched a few inches deep, either a "404 file not found" message, or a vague upper torso outline with the words "No photo available" splashed across it.

That would be class.

It must be it, here it is the quarry I think they took it from, a german user pointed to that quarry. It has to be there

if it's from a transportation company then at least we'll have a lockdown on the general region, spain has a lot of desertified areas

if it's from the marble quarry company then we strike gold, they wouldn't deliver a stone across spain, it's not viable for business

it seems the digits are with you fags. but it could also be Jewish manipulation.

>the most cancerous stone in all of worlds history
>comes from a fucking leafland called quarry

You are a fucking faggot if you are EVEN pissed off at something 9gag has done. Leave them to their memes you fucking wanking tosspot ISIS puke.

NOT your personal army.

>DUBS

This whole thread and previous one proves you wrong.
Faggot.

i think the best thing we can do it's just ignore it

compare this image with op's

It's a frog eat frog world

Well boys we found it. Now we have to find an English-speaking Spaniard with a truck

Why does this not surprise me

yup, achmed found it

That might be it. In the OP pic we see what looks like a body of water behind the hill, but it could very well be a natural salt pan (or the image's color correction is fucking with it).

So now that it's been found, who's going to volunteer to destroy it?

yes the frog eats the frog, but they both have an awkard expression while doing it, and neither of them seems like they know what is really happening.

this is lawlz, this is of kek.

Echo Base, this is Rogue Two. I've found it. Repeat, I've found it

Google Street View truly is a gift to this world

Check Almeria guys

I vote for this. Putting our own memes on it will confuse future generations more and also tell of the great anons of Sup Forums defeating the cucks of 9GAG

WE FOUND IT LADS.

AUTISM WINS AGAIN

I need a ride, some pals and a few kilograms of TNT

Amazing Britbong. Bump
MEME JIHAD NOW

fuck off

Loool get a little lower, same elevation. more pics to match up with the whole video lmfao

need anons to film its destruction

PLEASE. LORD PLEASE. Whoever goes and does this, PLEASE, have shadilay playing in the background

ACT FAST. DO WHAT YOU CAN. THEY WILL PUT A FENCE OR SOMETHING. pol is monitored 24/7

It checks out.

>two hills with an opening to what looks like a small village
>palm-lined road to the side
>great empty space in the middle
>salt pans / lake behind the hill on the left

It took 20 mins.

Bloody good job lads

And how are we going to destroy it? That shit seems to be huge. Its probably going to be a lot of work just to take it from the ground.
unless some chemistryfags happen to know any easy-to-find solvent that can melt rocks.

how about no
i love trollin shia and taking his flag, but how about ya chill out

4 hours since the first thread, still impressive

What now?
dynamite it into oblivion?

Philosoraptor started on Sup Forums like 12 years ago faggot.

Next you'll be shit talking foul bachelor frog and socially awkward penguin.

dont blow it up ,just add more.

Be about your sacred work you wonderful hounds of war

ITS STILL ALIVE

I don't fucking believe it.

All of you guys are crazy, holy fuck.

Hang on.

Why do we care?

Acid.
Lots acid.
Maybe carbonic acid?

This please

The Bacares region has a few major roads going through it, all leading north from the desert. The hills/mountains are the only ones large enough and travel North/South in the Tabernas region.

The mountains also seem to travel North/South in the video.

Just need to dig down to where someone can chisel a swastika over the bullshit on there. Don't really need to blow it to bits.

Make a thread on /sci/ I'll bump it

I say we drill a long hole in it, fill it with an explosive and blow it up.

Doesn't it depend what type of stone it is?

it's limestone, even vinegar would damage it

what type of rock is it?

The two pics on the LOLA site have some interesting EXIF data (no location, it's a traditional camera). The name could be something to research on social media to find postings about locations around that time.

lola-mullenlowe.com/work/Entertainment/9GAG-FunLegacy.html

This. Any basic acid will break it down.

why would they use such fickle material for a "monument"?

limestone, vinegar would destroy it, any acid

EVERYONE THANK THIS BEAUTIFUL MAN
He's the one that found the original coords! I take no credit except for using jewgle for comparison
Also, the easiest way to confim with
is to simply compare the peaks/shape and patterns of the 2 closest hills on the left and right of the road. You can see they match up easily

Because it's 9gag what the fuck do you expect from them