Forgive me if the small rant that follows is semi-retarded but I just woke up

Forgive me if the small rant that follows is semi-retarded but I just woke up.

Whatever happened to the merit of Autocracy, eugenics, and purity in general.

I live in Vancouver where this shit (cknw.com/2017/05/03/305449/) has been on the news and it's fucking cuckery all around. Our heroin supply is being cut with fentanyl and carfentanil which makes a dangerous drug even more likely to cause fatal overdoses. All the news and local politicians talk about is "harm reduction" and safe spaces. Am I in freaking la la land here? We are giving these people needles and places to shoot up, basically telling them "Do heroin as much as you like" (these are funded by tax dollars). Also, the tax payer is footing the bill for emergency services for every overdose call and revival that goes down (apparently 100+ per day now).

My question is this: how is it not rational, even moral, to remove this scum from the streets and either a) just kill them? (why not it's cheap?) or b) force them to get clean and work in gov't mandated labor jobs building fucking walls or something.

I'm sick of these crank heads running amok in what is one of the cleanest and nicest cities in Canada.

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/library/books_online/acid_dreams.pdf
vch.ca/public-health/harm-reduction/supervised-injection-sites/supervised-injection-user-statistics
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2468170916300996
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im pretty sure that's the purpose of all the fentanyl getting in the heroin, it's killing junkies left and right. Keep em on the methadone/prison treadmill until they OD from a cut dose, can't openly kill these people.

You can't just tell a heroin addict to "stop it". They don't. Your perspective lacks empathy and life experience and belies either your age or limited mental capacity. For the sake of argument, I'll assume it's your age and that you're an angry young man, which would explain your desire to flush what you don't like instead of searching for a viable alternative or even attempting to understand the ones already in place. Your views reek of fascism. If you oppress these people, they commit crimes to get the drugs. If you give them drugs, they are docile. They won't/can't quit using them, and the treatments available for addiction are more expensive than the drugs themselves. If you restrict needles, they share them. Think an ambulance call costs taxpayers money? Guess how much AIDS costs. You cannot kill them outright. Western society doesn't do that, and it's a stupid idea, anyway. This isn't a totalitarian society. Fortunately for all of western society, the people in charge aren't irrational angry young men. The reason the drug supply is being cut with other drugs is that drug dealers sell more drugs if the addicts know it's a particularly strong batch, so they flock to it. It's a self-feeding system and heroin dealers have no morals. If you want to kill any of them, kill the dealers cutting the heroin with the stronger drugs.

Get some empathy, user. The world isn't so bad when you aren't looking at it through Sup Forumsarized lenses. Not everyone in a bad situation is just a piece of shit. The doctors will continue to prescribe opiates. Many heroin addicts get started with back pills, legitimately for back pain, or after surgery or something. Not everybody's a victim, but not everybody deserves to die just because they don't fit into your personal utopia.

the solution is more fentanyl in the heroin

>but not everybody deserves to die just because they don't fit into your personal utopia.
you lost me on the last sentence

Wrong.
Fentanyl is stronger. Dealers know that strong batches get more customers, so they cut the heroin to attract more people. Sometimes they don't even tell people because an accidental overdose is like an advertisement. Most heroin addicts don't search for this shit; they'd prefer pure heroin.

legalize heroin
most of the problems to society are caused by it being illegal

I'm surprised I didn't lose you when I called you an angry young man, but I was pretty sure that was the case, anyway. Guess you're at least honest with yourself about that. The city doesn't want you to be mugged or robbed for drug money. The best way to tackle this is to make sure addicts do their thing safely and don't have to resort to crime to use the heroin. You can't have your Canadian fourth reich. Sorry. You just can't. Part of society is dealing with what you don't like. It takes four decades or so for that to fully settle in, so you're not there yet. Take comfort knowing that you don't know everything, and instead of getting your opinions here, learn about the actual problem. Learn a LOT about it and form your opinions with a well-informed mind. Reading your post, I know for certain you're almost completely ignorant of all of the facts except that heroin addicts exist, you don't like them, you have never tried heroin or probably ever been addicted to anything, so you have no way to even begin to use empathy in the formation of your ideas. Empathy is a motherfucker, user, but you need it. You can't just destroy what you don't like in this world.

I never suggested that fentanyl isn't stronger or that dealers don't cut their heroin with it to increase strength/price ratio ratio is much higher. I think the government is facilitating the fentanyl supply knowing that it's going to kill junkies and drug dealers won't resist the higher profit margins., knowing that it will in the long run alleviate the taxpayer burden

I am not an expert, but appereantly it does more good than it does harm
Do you prefer your local junkies to be doing heroin on the streets?

>more fentanyl
I would rather suggest amatoxin.

>If you want to kill any of them, kill the dealers cutting the heroin with the stronger drugs.

Why argue this rhetorically? You wouldn't support this at all, because muh western society isn't totalitarian. You can't have it both ways. You'd still say "drug control never works, look at prohibition." Further, killing *just* the dealers who cut in fentanyl does nothing to address the junkie problem. Vancouver is and was a junkie shithole long before fentanyl came around.

Making drugs legal so junkies can buy from reputable buyers would deal with the fentanyl problem, but not the junkie problem.

Lots of junkies on the street aren't hooked because of pills for back pain. Read "Romancing The Opiates" and lose your masturbatory sense of empathy. Your solutions are to feed the problem. You want to give drugs to addicts for free, but that doesn't make them docile and you're naive for thinking just giving people whatever drugs they want makes them stop committing crimes. They commit crimes whether you give drugs to them or not, and you sound like you've swallowed the line about them being oppressed by tough laws. Of course a fucking junkie will make any excuse after committing crime, they din du nuffin they just trying to put clothes on they kid's backs and put a chicken in the pot.

The government is not doing that. It would be too widespread to keep quiet. A politician may keep his mouth shut, but that kind of subversion would take low-level people. That would be way below their pay grade, and drug dealers aren't exactly spies, either. You might get that to last for about a week before the conspiracy was leaked to a tabloid for drug money.

having empathy for people is important!

most of these junkies don't start off saying "today i'm going to ruin my life by IVing heroin". most of them started off with legitimate pain and were prescribed opiates. when the prescribed opiates ran out, they were addicted. the drug education that most people receive is woefully inadequate too. 95% of people have an incredibly wrong impression of heroin and other hard drugs. they've been told their whole lives that "if you take heroin even once, you'll be sucking dick for money tomorrow". nothing could be further from the truth, addiction is something that slowly creeps up on you. after they've done it a few times and they think that they're immune to getting addicted, its already too late for them. people that get addicted and OD from heroin come from all walks of life too, so to say that junkies are just inherently genetically inferior is really dumb. it can happen to pretty much anyone if you let it. and yeah, the fentanyl crisis is definitely manufactured. drug dealers don't want to kill their cash cows, so whoever is pumping it into the drug supply probably has a lot of government resources. i can't see anyone but the CIA being behind it

>Whatever happened to the merit of Autocracy, eugenics, and purity in general.
It was degeneracy masquerading as "merit"

This is just another expression of the modern worlds doomed trajectory leading away from personal responsibility.

Once our society collapses, personal responsibility will return. I hope I live to see it.

It was merit made into degeneracy by corrupted politics. As ideologies, they still hold up. Wanting your world to be a better place is not degenerate.

heres an entire book about LSD testing that proves you wrong

erowid.org/library/books_online/acid_dreams.pdf

Yeah, Canada is a liberal cesspit, I feel really bad for White Canadians, I wish you the best of luck and good fortunate kinsman.

I'm for sperm based hybridization eugenics. 'Super sperm' can clean up our gene pool, and lead to a utopia.

This.

I'm kind of still waking up so I'll concede that my original post wasn't exactly written with a level of care that would efficiently convey my point.

Just so you know, I'm a grad student who is working on a thesis at the moment regarding SRO's in Vancouver's DTES. I'm down there nearly every day and meet lots of (very nice and pleasant in reality) drug addicts and other "hard-luck" individuals.

You say that part of society is dealing with things you don't like, this is true but ultimately more true in a democracy (broadly for everyone) and less true if we lived in a autocratic fascist dictatorship (for those who agreed with it's ideologies).

despite what you may think, and I would understand given my position on this, I am not angry but merely disillusioned with the neo-liberalists handling thus far of the situation. I believe that too much of anything is dangerous, and in this case the freedom these people have been given has been squandered on the worst society has to offer.

So, for the purposes of thought-experiment only (because obviously none of this hypothetical will ever come to pass) I merely suggest that if we somehow made it real and acceptable to use executive police/military power to remove what is otherwise a persistent problem in our society how is that necessarily bad.

You can argue morality and empathy all you like but the reality is that there are over 7 billion people on this planet and life isn't that precious. It's cynical and awful but it's true.

Again, our society won't and never will allow such a display of brazen killing in the name of anything which is my point: even if the solution I've suggested is horrible, at least its a solution, everyone and everything else are content to occupy their own spheres; doing nothing, going nowhere, only complaining and making noise while birds build their nests out of discarded needles.

My very conservative parents raise me to be the better man in a situation. What ever happen to that? It seems like both sides acts the same now.

I am really getting sick of all this malicious hate towards drug dealers on this site. These drug dealers are not violating the NAP by selling drugs. So what if some of their customers are stupid and overdoes or have to resort to stealing from their families and their communities? That is on them, not the drug dealer.

>muh free market libertarianism
>muh weak should fear the strong
YALL SOME SUCKAS

> Blah blah blah blah.

> You can't just kill somebody outright

That's where you're wrong Kiddo.

They're removing themselves, though? Am I the only one who thinks this?

You're right. I wouldn't support it. I would support making the use of prescription narcotics to cut heroin a serious crime, though. Maybe heavy punishment would inspire dealers to at least be only partially scummy.

You can't cure the junkie problem outright. Prohibition clearly doesn't work. The best defense is open education from a young age. I'm not talking about scare tactics; they don't work, either. Effective treatment for mental disorders would be key as well, as they're far more likely to become addicts. Also, poverty is actually a problem that is more than just laziness, too. Not throwing in a strawman here; poverty breeds drug use. It's just easier to cope with the disappointment of a shitty life while you're on drugs. Those who have never had hardship seldom realized what perpetual struggle does to a psyche; it wears you out and all you want to do sometimes is turn it off, like going to sleep, but sleep can't be appreciated while you're doing it.

I never claimed that all junkies were created by doctors, only that it happens, and it happens more than most people know.

Your assumption that drug addict and criminal are synonymous is ill-informed and naive. Oppression comes in MANY forms, not just laws. Poverty is oppression. Poverty isn't voluntary in most cases. You may be born poor. It's VERY hard to escape.

You kinda just jumped into hate speech rhetoric at the end, using lingo designed to accentuate your perspective, but you have to stand back and look at the problem before you generalize. For example, heroin is very much a white person's drug. Unless you're deviating from the typical paradigm and creating white dindus for your scenario, you may be assuming the problem is largely racial, and it isn't. Yes, drug addicts will make any excuse for committing crimes, but laws against all other crimes aren't oppression. Nobody's suggesting we make theft legal for any reason. Don't be absurd.

> Replying to this carebear's idiocy instead of giving it the proper ridicule it deserves.

"People are shooting up heroin, costing us billions and assisting in the decline of society, so what? *We* don't have a right to stop them. That's part and parcel of living in a democracy after all :^)

Hehe. I bet such an *angry* young man like you couldn't possibly understand what drove these people to adopt a highly addictive poison that funds criminal syndicates all over the world. Just settle down and let them do whatever they like, they're the victims in all this and us enlightened *adults* have a responsibility to manage the situation forever in perpetuity."

Fucking jackasses.

I'm somewhat familiar with this, and it isn't exactly the same thing. This is also a different era. The digital age doesn't allow for that kind of sophomoric subterfuge anymore. People are better informed and better connected.

I don't want them doing whatever they like I want them dead in a perfect world.

The scare tactics I grew up with honestly just increased my curiosity for almost everything, especially when I began to discover that most of it was bullshit. I never tried heroin, or most drugs, but I started smoking at a young age and held onto that addiction for 25 years. There weren't many things I didn't just want to try myself when I started to discover that even just the first thing was bullshit designed to scare me away from something that didn't actually immediately kill me right away. Only when I learned about heroin much later the right way did I decide it wasn't worth trying. Education is important.

>Wanting your world to be a better place is not degenerate.
The world already is better place for most of us. We just need to eliminate the shrill autocratic minority

hey op, youre a massive faggot

first, crying about "muh tax dollars" when the amount of money you personally paid towards these programs is probably a fraction of a fraction of a penny just makes you look like a butthurt autist

secondly, safe injection sites have been proven effective with regards to limiting the spread of disease, overdosing, etc.

youre basically saying "we should murder people with addiction so that each year i'll save 0.1 cent"

if anybody deserved to be culled, it's you.

I didn't intend for dindu to be racial. I know heroin is often a white problem. I've seen enough white people use the "he wouldn't hurt a fly, he didn't do anything! not my boy!" defense.

Now I'll be racial:
Niggers.

>poverty is oppression.
Oh fuck off. Oppression implies an oppressed person/ group, and an oppressing group/person. Oppression itself resulting from abuse and control.

Poverty is altogether a different state of being. Just because someone is in poverty does not imply they are actively being oppressed.

Inb4 society oppressed the impoverished. Yes, it can, but this does not imply that failing to aleviate suffering is a form of oppression. In that case, you oppress everyone by virtue of not helping every other person.

You won't. Religious people want to experience the apocalypse and radicals want to experience the fall of what they consider degeneracy. It's very romantic, but not reality. In reality, if it did happen, you'd be in as much danger as everyone else. You or people you love would die or lose everything in such a scenario. It would ruin your life. Wishing such an event is short-sighted. It's far better to fine-tune what we have. There are no quick fixes for things dealing with people.

forget this degenerate, my leaf. the US is filled with heroin addicts now, especially since they fucked up their economy and put everyone on the dole (= heroin money). this yank is probably on the shit himself, and so will cry about society's responsibility to save people who literally have 0 responsibility to any one else. what he fails to understand is this: a nation can only take so much parasitic behavior until the actual people creating the rights that everyone else enjoys are unable to work. at that point, the weak, the drugies, will simply be cut off like a useless limb. it's not about right v. wrong. it's about survival. and authoritarian societies always appear once things get bad, and survival is an imperative - not because people love authority in itself.

>Heroin addicts lay eggs

I've argued with these idiots before

ask them if they'd give an alcoholic free cab fare to go downtown to drink, and a ride back home after they were done downtown

they will argue about how it's not the same and how it's "different"

you just stay calm and ask them if they'd give an alcoholic a ride program so they can go and drink downtown

keep saying "yes or no" and tell them "look, it's a simple question, would you give an alcoholic a free ride to and from their desired place to drink?"

the answer is clearly no, you wouldn't give an alcoholic free rides around town to drink cheap draft beer, so why the fuck would you give junkies needles and places to shoot up...

don't forget Canada hasn't solved the penny problem and literally has no physical currency for 1 cent...so we have to round up and down to 5 cents...

Easier to track/monitor them, easier to catch them and gather them up in one place. The ones dumb enough to shoot up there are usually not too far gone to save.
The rest of, well, the problem kinda takes of itself.

Happens every 20 years or so.

LOL cool I'll go kill myself. In the meantime maybe consider the millions our city and province spends each year on this problem.. not just my 0.0001 cents.

No quick fixes to this shit. You can't kill everything you don't like, but you can help it not occur as frequently through proper actions like education. Tell your kids all about drugs. Teach them the truth, not a scare tactic. Kids don't respond to them. Had the generation currently addicted been educated properly, many of them probably would have chosen not to try heroin in the first place. Don't oppress addicts and offer them treatment instead of prison. Prison doesn't work. There are drugs in prison. Addiction controls the person, not the other way around. Even if they went out with a clear head and bought heroin the first time because they wanted to get really high, at some point, they're victims to the addiction. They no longer have a clear decision to make. The drugs are as important to living as water, air and food. Existing without them isn't just a bummer - it's agony. An addict who can't recover will not do it by themselves.

>reek
Stopped reading. Stop being a junkie, sort yourself out, and for Christ's sake, get a vasectomy before you propagate.

top kek

This.

Problem will solve itself is we cut the heroin with more fentanyl

Good goy, keep them docile, keep them voting for the liberals handing out the drugs.

according to:

vch.ca/public-health/harm-reduction/supervised-injection-sites/supervised-injection-user-statistics

the budget for the injection sites is just over $4 mill / year

the total population of bc (assuming only bc tax goes towards paying it) is 4.5 million

even if we assume a flat and evenly dispersed tax rate across the province, you're paying at most ~$1/year for the sites.

but of course, your burger flippnig job salary is not contributing the same percentage to that budget as the many corporations and businesses across bc do.

i would be extremely surprised if more than a penny of your yearly taxes were contributing to those injection sites. meanwhile, they provide a huge benefit to the community for the aforementioned reasons.

>calls people degenerate for doing drugs

>values human life at less than a cent

neato, kid.

>Be Christy Clark
>Love Heroin
>Loves China
>Rule Over B.C. with iron hammer of cuckery
>haha if you don't like it leave

While I agree that no one should want filthy crack heads running around your city, wouldn't legalizing all drugs be a form of eugenics?

Couldn't one argue that without limitations, more and more scum would just kill themselves with drugs and therefore reproduce less, eventually weeding out the addiction-propensity gene?

I don't give a shit what I pay in tax. I do give a shit that our province uses that $4 million to fund needles and heroin beds but is closing public schools and firing teachers at a record rate.

Thanks for finding the numbers and mistaking that I actually care what I personally pay in tax.

Do smack, get whacked.

>i dont care what i pay in tax!

>i just care where that money goes to!

rofl

Taxation seems reasonable for services.

Utilizing tax funds to provide needles to junkies is just retarded, but most leafs are, so eh

I never complained that I was going broke due to the government's liberal heroin program. I am HAPPY to pay my taxes. At the end of the day, when everyone has paid their due to the government, and they have a pile of money with which to use on things that we elected them for, I would rather they use say, $4 million of it, to keep schools open instead of buying heroin needles.

how is that concept so hard to grasp?

Forcing a society to conform to rigid behaviors only works as long as you have overwhelming force to do so. It's unrealistic. I'm against violence for any reason, but I'd fight in the war against fascism if it arose. Force is never the answer, except for schoolyard bullies, which is all fascists are.

The root fault in your thought process is that you want things to happen quickly. They can't. It's not the liberal handling of the situation that led us here; it's a whole lot of both sides imposing their will. The difference is that conservatives tend to want to flip a switch. Sure, you could kill every dealer and addict, but the supply will still be there. Want to make the opium poppy extinct so no one would ever get it again? There are already synthetics. New drugs will be made to replace those if you kill everyone and everything associated with them as well. Drugs are prolific in many cases simply because the quality of life is low. People who have never had a hard time in life can't relate to this, so it's easy for them to be extremely dismissive about all of this. The liberal approach is largely treatment and education. Even implemented at full force, it will take generations to be as effective as on full fascist execution sweep, but it's not a temporary effect if it's done through education and treatment. You could actually begin to catch it before it even becomes an idea in a child's mind. People often make the right choice if they're educated properly. Bringing people back from a pit of despair isn't a waste at all. Perhaps you value material things more than you should. It's only money. You're going to pay taxes anyway, snd if they cut funding to one thing, they won't refund your money; they'll just come up with something else to fund that other people won't like. Life isn't that precious in numbers terms, but empathy is important - if it was you, you'd want others to have a little. You can afford some for others.

>dinner's ready
Stop LARPing, faggo.

yes but mother hen gouberments won't let you die in peace...that's why they have supervised injection sites

Like whining children fighting over a quarter? Pretty much.

Heroin junkie's lives are worth less than a cent the moment they use crime to feed their addiction.

So at the current rate how long till the druggies all die out?

Man I hope the Chinese speeds it up somehow. Hopefully they understand if the druggies get killed of, the value of their property goes up.

>more and more scum would just kill themselves with drugs and therefore reproduce less, eventually weeding out the addiction-propensity gene?

I don't think you know how genetics work
How many kids you think these guys have on average

>refuses to acknowledge benefit of safe injection sites

youre either dumb or in denial. let me play out a scenario for you:

>no safe injection sites: junkie uses bad needle and too much heroin and ODs. someone calls ambulance and they are revived but infection from bad needle requires medical treatment. healthcare costs exceed $50k over course of treatments that becomes a burden on the taxpayer due to nature of canadian health care system.

>safe injection sites: junkie is provided with clean needle and supervision. supplies/assistance provided at injection site cost taxpayer $50.

>"safe injection sites are retarded and a poor use of tax money!"

rofl x 2

Son, you aren't older than I am. Go ahead and kill who you want. Get your affairs in order first, though. You won't have a life after that. Not really sure what your snide retort was supposed to convey. It was just a statement that you would never, ever back up. You won't kill anyone. You wouldn't even do it if the state gave you a gun and said it was ok. You're just a loudmouth.

see

you are using the critical thinking skills of a preschooler when you fail to come up with good reasons for injection sites within a single payer health care system.

>using the term "hate-speech" unironically

also get

the fuck back

to R*ddit with this

retard-tier spacing

this isn't how you

format a post

not all of them do, and SI sites are specicially designed so they dont have to.

thats fucking retarded. Not everything is a conspiracy theory little burger boy

You need to take a HUGE step back. You don't even know that your perspective is short-sighted. Read information on the subject before you start spouting the tidbits you've read here in one of the fascist echo chamber threads. Gain perspective, user. You clearly don't have a tenth of the information required to form an informed opinion.

Based on the assumption that we should be doing something for these people like we owe them. I never made them do heroin or get AIDS. Why should the citizenry pay for their needles OR their treatment.

In a perfect world, you'd join them in the mass, unmarked grave filled with junkies and people too filled with hate to be safe to leave in society.

retarded detected

Kek. Parents and loved ones of all colors take that stance. Even when a wife discovers her husband is a serial killer or something, disbelief is a typical response. It's just more colorful when it's a living stereotype doing it.

>Our heroin supply is being cut with fentanyl and carfentanil
>just kill them?

That's the idea. You would be insane to go anywhere near hard street drugs. We took over China by getting everyone hooked on Opium. It steals your soul.

>i didnt make you eat that twinkie. why should i pay for your healthcare now that youre fat?

>i didnt make you cross the street. why should i pay for your healthcare now that you were hit by a car?

>i didnt make you go snowboarding. why should i pay for your healthcare now that you broke your leg?

>i didnt make you do [x], why should i pay for your healthcare not that you are [y]?

because a society functions better when healthcare becomes available to you whenever you need it, not after some death panel decides your life has value. someday you may need healthcare as a result of a poor choice and in that moment youll be glad as fuck theres not some bureaucrat 1000 miles away nickle and diming the value of your life.

your inability to grasp this makes me glad youre just some internet loser and not anyone in a position of power.

Once again, learn about it before you spout off. This isn't a bleeding-heart stance. It's absolutely required to live in society. No matter what you're talking about, if you simply destroy what you don't understand, something will take its place. It's not a winning stance. While I realize that what you're raging about the hardest is semantics regarding the use of the word "oppression" as you understand it, your post belies a deep, seething ignorance and hatred of economic classes you don't belong to. I hope you never find your ignorant self impoverished without a helping hand, user. You'd perish. Most of the ingenuity that you undoubtedly think would save you in that situation is simply connections. You wouldn't be able to do it alone. Poverty is a lonely state in terms of getting out.

your inability to grasp that people make shitty choices and should have to live with them instead of some bureaucrat 1000 miles away fixing all your problems for you and not allowing you to make (shitty) choices at all shows how much of a retard you are

>Existing without them isn't just a bummer - it's agony
Then let's do them a favor and end their suffering instead of funding their addictions.

Ad hom. I have a yen to dabble myself all too often, but you're wrong. Your hatred blinds you to the possibility that you aren't all-knowing, and I know that is one of your biggest fears. I've never tried heroin. I've smoked pot and eaten mushrooms. Never tried the rest. Your verbiage is just hate speech. You need empathy. If you ever learn to truly empathize with anything, you may change your mind. I just hope you're open to doing that. Stubbornness in the face of ignorance isn't a winning quality. There's more to life than you know. Hatred isn't a cure. It's self-feeding, and if you come here a lot, yours is probably boiling over. Take a break from Sup Forums for a while. Go help people somewhere, even just so you can tell everybody how you did everything you could to see things differently, and you can say that hate is truly the right answer for you.

>youre a retard for supporting a system that aims to achieve the greatest amount of health for the largest number of people and does a fairly good job at it!

is kindergarten out already? shouldnt you be in class?

>a nation can only take so much parasitic behavior until the actual people creating the rights that everyone else enjoys are unable to work
An extraordinarily extreme and unlikely scenario. Name one time ever in history that this happened anywhere. Alternate dimensions are acceptable. You can't. It never has. You're an alarmist. You're a caricature.

If your heroin is like ours it's not being cut with carfentanil, it's being cut with acetylfentanyl, butyrfentanyl, furanylfentanyl and regular fentanyl.
>. To date, over 400 confirmed carfentanil cases have been identified.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2468170916300996
There's been thousands in the last couple years of fentanyl analogues that aren't carfentanil. Carfentanil is incredibly dangerous to even handle when it's cut with mannitol.

and you have nothing to say after misquoting me

imagine that...

you're just a retard, go back to ebaumsworld where everyone will circle jerk about socialism with you, nobody has a different opinion and it's a safe space

The light bulb over your head never gets brighter than a dull, flickering glow, does it?

Your alcohol analogy is not remotely the same thing; it's a failure as an analogy, that's why no one accepts it. You think it's brilliant, but that's because you lack the information and processing power to see why. You're arguing that no money should go toward supporting errant behavior, but addiction isn't simply errant behavior; it becomes required behavior. These people aren't toddlers. You can't simply slap their wrists and tell them to stop it. Life will be hard for you, user. I wish you well. I hope you get smarter.

>These people aren't toddlers.

except they are because they need coddling so they don't harm themselves...literally

Not a junkie. Your ignorance is overwhelming. How old are you? I'm guessing 23-24.

>once again,

this is akin to sweetieposting, you're preaching to fucking Sup Forums here, get off your high horse

Agree. I think there should be help if you were born with something or contracted something and are not at fault but if you can afford to pay or you self-inflicted your problems then why should society foot your bill?

i didnt misquote you dumbass. you said people should have to deal with their choices instead of some rando fixing their problems for them.

the philosophy behind canada's healthcare system is exactly opposite that mindset. it aims to give proper healthcare to as many as possible regardless of why they need it.

if you want to live in some rat race healthcare hellhole go move to the US, where theyd be happy to deny you healthcare if you cant afford it, and you can enjoy being in debt for the rest of your life after stubbing your toe.

Another ignorant response from an angry, poorly-informed young man.

Giving alcoholics free drinks doesn't prevent the spread of diseases, increasing their mutation rate, like giving free needles does

The actual math pisses them off, user. They want to believe that ALL of their taxes are for shit they don't like.

>supplying needles
>firing teachers
Oddly, it's the liberals doing one and conservatives doing the other. Also, that's not a direct exchange. If a bill was presented to defund schools to supply junkies with needles, it'd never make it past the first pair of eyes. Schooling is one of those things that is like a debit card to almost any government - they can take what they feel like to do other shit, but it's not like they could or would afford to fund schools fully if it wasn't for the junkies. Governments always undervalue education.

>addiction isn't simply errant behavior; it becomes required behavior
i have a video game and porn addiction, please pay for my games and porn stash

what?

lets say you're a parent. you give your kid an allowance of $100 a month. If you're kid is a decent person, you have confidence they'll buy food, go to movies, etc. But if you know your kid is a heroin addict (lel) are you still going to give them money?

That's all I was trying to say. It just seems ridiculous to me that the money is being spent on heroin safe spaces when we could be spending it on more worthwhile stuff.

He's talking about physical addiction, not psychological addiction

True. I guess I was just trying to briefly summarize that every dollar spent on heroin initiatives is a dollar that can't go into other programs.

>i didnt misquote you dumbass.

you said >>youre a retard for supporting a system that aims to achieve the greatest amount of health for the largest number of people and does a fairly good job at it!

I said
>your inability to grasp that people make shitty choices and should have to live with them instead of some bureaucrat 1000 miles away fixing all your problems for you and not allowing you to make (shitty) choices at all shows how much of a retard you are

so yes, you misquoted me and put words in my mouth that I never said, your changed what I said and didn't bother to actually reply to what was said, you are a retard

>if you want to live in some rat race healthcare hellhole go move to the US, where theyd be happy to deny you healthcare if you cant afford it, and you can enjoy being in debt for the rest of your life after stubbing your toe.

I actually did move to the US and lived there for 5 years...so nice try telling me how the healthcare works there.

I am done here anyways because 100% you'll just keep moving the goalposts and greentexting shit I said that I didn't say and your stance is what it is, you'll always feel that junkies and canadian healthcare are X and Y

where did I say "free drinks" retard?

This is a bad thing... because??

My friend, I will format anything any way I feel like formatting it. Your reddit deflection is just a juvenile attempt to stay on top of a conversation that you're getting the fuck beat out of you in. I've never used reddit. I believe in anonymity. I don't register for shit. I'm pretty sure reddit makes you register to some degree. Keep raging, but please do it quietly; you're embarrassing yourself.

I repeat those words on one board or another nearly every time I'm here.