youtube.com/playlist?list=PLe6Bc4vsmzwKYjFfE5KeyZpm9J8oKgeP7
drive.google.com/file/d/0B2mqLg0R-Yc1VG41aWVvNm03Zzg/view
youtube.com/watch?v=3vfWkMkM2RM&t=18s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>christianity is dumb and backwards
>brb performing pagan rituals

t. liberal feminists

Yeah because the most hated and cursed people are afraid of your voodoo

the power of the unarius teachings easily combats any hex. also consider what it did for the cavemen
youtube.com/watch?v=xLZqXPmr174

fucking this, the dumb cunts do the same thing with every other backwards barbarian religion as well

>thinking black magic will some how sway for things to go back to the time they liked
I guess the definition Retardation has spectrum it seems

those witches are no match for all talismans and weird dusts my grand grandmother left me
she was real witch, with curses, seeeing future, making cows and other lifestock die

I have a rudraksha mala that repells black magic. Nice try. MAGA

I always think its funny to hear about these witch types

like they think they're doing shit with their weak ass rituals, while simultaneously probably knowing almost nothing about the occult

What these retards don't realize is you need a focal point in the ether/warp/whatever in which to use to harness your collective energy consciousness.

Sup Forumss use of KEK is a perfect example of this, KEK was a sleeping deity that hadn't had any worshipers in a long time, but he still existed so we didn't have to go to the trouble of birthing a new god or bothering with the Old Ones

by giving him our digits, worship, memes, and sacrifice (both literal and metophorical) he rewarded us by altering reality to fit our wishes, collective memeality reality altering doesn't just happen because a bunch of people want it to, you have to put the proper energy into the right place in the right way. We had a goal, MAGA and get Trump into power, these witch bitches goal effectively extends to "fuck drumpf and fuck white ppl lol" It's not a centrific enough of a point, not clear enough of a goal, also the lack of worship of an actual alive and well god doesn't help either.

Modern pagans are literally just shittier meme magicians. They believe something so hard they will it into existence. That is an underlying aspect of the whole central 'pillar' of Wicca all the 'electic' pagans dance around. None of them actually reconstruct ancient religions, they just call out gods they associate with things and think really really hard about them and focus their energy on that purpose.

The problem is they're shitty at it.

Zeus would be grabbing women by the pussy left and right, he does not care about Trump, and invoking him won't do diddly squat no matter how hard you wish it were true.

witches are nothing to the power of kek

Satanism. There's a good idea.

Thet simply don't have the numbers or the memes for meme magic to actually effect anything in reality.

5 fast facts in the use of Necromancy and raising the bodies of the dead to fight the alt right nazi menace

This.

If you have to ask if hexing someone is 'ok' or not, you have no power and need to sit the fuck down.

Wicca is child's play, and real witches don't virtue signal.

why the fuck do liberals seem to think Harry Potter is real?

That's what happens when you don't take Christ into your life.

It remind me of these old comics

Christ is a jewish invention for the goyim. Real european traditions are pagan.

Being a christian is like being a tree with no roots. You will die

We have kek's ward to deflect their curse back onto them. Havent you notice the left going insane lately?

Lol desert jew god LLOLOL why don;t you turn the other cheek fag, forgive them and break bread with them. lOLOLLL christcuck

Witchcraft is basically the WE WUZ for women.

pls dont

What these stupid motherfuckers don't realise is they're on the side of the establishment and civilization, and the weirding ways are always on the side of the outsider, the corrupter, the destroyer. In the 1960s the magic was on their side; not anymore. The more mayhem and chaos invoked by magic and gods - including bringing Trump down - the closer we come to global catastrophe and the return to stone age, barbarian patriarchy.

Leftists are atheists who hate Christianity...but love witchcraft and Islam. Okay....

It's a new age fad that's made candle companies that much richer, that's about it.

Most practice in secret in their christian mummy and daddy's house. There's no effort, it's just a feel good 'I'm doing what the CHRISTIANS don't want me to, hehehe"

Whether you believe in the metaphysical or not, Sup Forums would be an infinitely more powerful coven than all these individuals combined. There is a central god with rituals and rights specifically ascribed to him that are followed, as well as a vast number of people all focusing towards the same ends. Because of the large concentration of focused power (read: autism) is all moving together through 'magick' space towards one goal, it is vastly more effective in work than a thousand solo practitioners burning scented candles.

Sup Forums is a metaphysical lightning rod for happenings.

come at me witches, I'll burn you on a nice big bonfire

>Screw right wing conservative fascists and their racist obsession with nationality

>I'm gonna perform pagan rituals with ancient roots in the nationality of Europe to get back at them!

I don't get it

Do they seriously think that the ancestral spirits of Europe will aid them to destroy European/White civilization?

What won't women do to feel like they're the ones in charge amirite guys? Hey honeyI think i heard those dishes in kitchen say something about hating blacks. Why don't you go show them who's boss?

stories now

youtube.com/watch?v=zZ9dtZ8lYww

These people aren't even trying to hide their Satanic agenda anymore

Hey there Styx

They believe gods are all benevolent creatures that bend to the wills and whims of any whiny shit invoking them and only want good and peace for all humanity.

They don't actually know anything about the gods other than 'Oh my book from Silver Ravenwolf says to invoke Odin to defend against bad things. Trump is a bad thing so I will ask Odin to get rid of the Nazis!'

Hello centipedes

I'm a bit of a fan of r/the_donald, and I hear a lot about the four chans.

Regrettably, I'm old, and every time I've gone to the Sup Forums website I get confused and ornery.

Is there somewhere on the internet that I can go, in order to figure out just how to fuck to use this website?

Seriously, I want in, but the site's not user-friendly, and I'm not one of these fancy-ass milennials that just intuitively understands things.

lmao they cant stop larping

play this as you read the thread youtube.com/watch?v=Htaj3o3JD8I

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_theory

be careful, that nazi might have a hex editor!

Hey /xpol fags

Where does one begin in learning more about the occult?

Not the edgy satan shit, but the philosophical Hermes Trismegistus stuff

Post 10.2, plox

How do I summon a succubus.

There was a feminist revolution in hell and now all the succubi are lesbian. I can help you summon a succubus (male) though.

Underrated

you know that the Spanish Inquisition and puritans invented the meme of witches and Wiccans to get rid of political and religious subversion so that the Catholic Church could continue to dominate Europe... they were the globalists of the medieval era...

this is why we used to burn witches

Styx has more power in his 10.2 inch prick than all of these cunts have in every roll of fat.

Aren't pagan curses suffered threefold by the person casting them? This is what all those faggy teen witch shows from the 90s always used to say so if its true they will effectively kill themselves just to make our breath stink or something.

>Puritans aided the catholic church
Fucking what?

>using witchcraft will surely sway the average person to our side!

Ah yes, the liberals continue their resistance movement consisting of twerking on the streets, Rick and Morty quotes, and witchcraft

But remember, it's Conservatives who are irrational and backwards

mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!UNo1VTwA

I'll settle with familiars then.

that would be an incubus

>People wondered why our ancestors burned "witches"

As an Anglo-Saxon heathen this is fucking embarrassing for us because people associate these arseholes with all pagans.
I've never done magic, I never will do magic, I fucking can't do magic and the gods don't give 7 shits about me. All I can do is honour my ancestors and the land.
These people all have delusions of power! Most pagans do somehow.

When can we start burning these people at the stake again?

All pagans are fedora trash.

Pagan could mean anything from Buddhist to Shinto, to Vodou to Zoroastrianism. What the hell do people really mean when they call themselves "pagan"?

Let them.....we have God on our side

That's your opinion mate and I ain't gonna do anything to convince you otherwise. I'm enough of a sceptic of it that my son is being raised Christian seeing as that's the religion of this land he can work out his own way from that solid start point.

I can already hear Styx getting mad enough to make a video not on how stupid it is, but how they're not doing it right.

Tell us more a out your grandmother,the village witch.

I don't think those are related to paganism, I think when they say pagans they mean those skinny pale witches who use spells to look younger, they are basically frustrated fuckfaces full of lard.

Pagan is a catchall term for anything not covered by major world religions and or animistic. There are loads of sub groups within paganism and lot of them have no truck with other groups who are 'pagan.'
It's used by people who want to group a load of religious beliefs into one

Lefties hex and righties smite.

The witches, leftists, antifags will be smited by divine wrath.

"Oh god, imbue me with your divine power to smite the enemies of the righteous. May your radiance ward me from their evil magics. Whisper thine divine commands and mold the universe in the favor of your divine followers.

Grant us favor and victory over our enemies."

Jinton no kaeka, hakkuri no jutsu.

Either that or you sacrifice 3 times the amount of damage you're hoping to do. I'm foggy on the details. still, they want us dead, so I'm interested to see how that plays out.

who doesnt Sup Forums produce some Pictures of "White Magic" performed to attack Niggers and SJWs ?
Make cyrcles of power with milk, stand around using White power handgestures get some pics in White Robes n shit
and get those pics trending
it would drive them completely mad

... kek white wizards. Make Gandalf a hate symbol.

They don't know how to perform true magick, behold my power of memetics *spoon clank*
that's about all peace out

Wiccans?
That's my point. The people who mainly use it are wiccans or viking thor odinist whatever the fucks trying to be edgy and different.

Inquisition when?

Ban LOTR from the mainstream because Gandalf is the symbol of white patriarchy!

They never learn.

yeah, but Athena's gunna fuck you all up.

Them too, pagans are more about vegans and nature.

yup. It kills me inside to be related to those mongs.

Black Magic doesn't work though. Meme magic is proven.

Kek's digit magic has proven to be 10 times more powerful than whatever gay wicken satanic shit they pull out

with the meme machine that is Sup Forums it would be possible
their Brains would explode
just think about it using terminology from Warhammer, mixing it with KEK and producing some meme Pictures of a few Sup Forumslacks performing rituals
they would go apeshit

You mean like those ritual pics back from when ebola-chan was thing?

Kek is way more powerful than their faggoty feminist magic

If its purpose is to drain the life out of a male, it would be a succubus even if it had to have a penis to tempt such male. If the demon's target was women, it could tempt lesbians with a female-like body and would still be an incubus.

t. WIDF

Gods are immortals, only sleeping sometimes.
Zeus curiously ressemble God ( Deus ). Deus comes from Dei ( light ) => Dei Consentes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dii_Consentes

hexes are easy to dispel with meme magic

I know it's daft but I wonder if any of these "witches" are generally scared of KEK since they seem to believe whole heartedly in magic n shit

you predicted 2 things. Never again people will vote right wing again. or vote for right decisions

why not? Even Hillary and the Molochians seem concerned at the very least.

This is a total embarrassment. Idiots like this give all pagans a stupid looking reputation.

Nah, just the Druids, Odinists and Wiccans, basically just the neo-pagans. Genuine pagans tend not to care.

Exactly. Ra doesn't care about politics he's too busy killing Apep every night.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLe6Bc4vsmzwLiFQv1eh8oZe4uCkw-yYl7
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLe6Bc4vsmzwKYjFfE5KeyZpm9J8oKgeP7

Right wing is on the rise everywhere.

Honestly, they probably don't even really know about the Kek stuff. Their still stuck on 1970's occult tech.

Yo, how did you know about this, because that's the reason the Black is dancing currently is because females were given leadership (not real leadership, but slavery to their partners because of emotional wilderness.) Females don't want leadership (save for select few warrior queens) as it makes them have less fun and they misuse it rather quickly. Luckily, females running hell will give me mad heaven puss when all their dark wings bring them back home to my dick (not all, mainly myself and my girl as I'm also female in Hell.)

We're protected

Nope.

Probably none since they clearly don't know what they're doing.

thou shalt not suffer a witch to live

The "spell book:" drive.google.com/file/d/0B2mqLg0R-Yc1VG41aWVvNm03Zzg/view

So basically, these guys are just standing in a circle chanting nonsense at each other.

BEST TIMELINE.

Fucking whores don't understand that magical power comes from virginity and autism, they never stood a chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=3vfWkMkM2RM&t=18s