youtube.com/watch?v=_MHd-wbwnxc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PkE8d9Bd7mM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Catholic brothers. Can't hate

Can we put Austria on ebay?

We did that with NZ. Could work.

Beautiful country.

I was there on a holiday trip in early January and man it was amazing. Vienna was bone chillingly cold but the old architecture and libraries are wonderfully maintained. We went to a few places and overall it's a lovely little country with a mix of well preserved history and very modern amenities. Vienna HBF in particular is very hi tech

Not sure if it was a result of that time of year but one of the things I liked best about it was how quiet it always was. It was so liberating to able to quietly explore the historic monuments without all the scum tourist groups (a big problem in Berlin).

One of the best countries in Europe for sure.

Austrian anons are actually one of the better posters here.

Südtirol > Austria > Bavaria > German Switzerland > Baden Württemberg > rest of Germany > Italian Switzerland > French Switzerland > Berlin

Pretty much this

my dad tells me Vienna is the best European city

Reminder that Südtirol is rightful Austrian clay

youtube.com/watch?v=PkE8d9Bd7mM

It has shit tons of great buildings and the city is beautiful but it comes with a great price, mudslimes.

Oh and concerning the whole sandnigger cultural enrichment thing.

Saw them in the main HBFs and pretty much nowhere else. I noticed in my trip that they generally appeared around the main train stations. Walk 10 minutes away and you'll only see them very infrequently

I'm just speaking as a tourist but for anons wanting to experience some actual lovely Euro culture while it still exists, go to Salzberg. Again, get the fuck away from the main station and just have a wander in the old city streets. One particular place we went to is Cafe am Kai. Probably the nicest coffee I've ever had and it's the coziest little cafe ever. Not a single tourist or anyone looking foreign (except us) just born and bred locals.

I can't really describe the feeling I had there to be honest. Coming from a hyper commercialized country with this boring mix of rusty old houses and bourgeois highrises, I was so moved to walk on these handcrafted cobblestone streets like I could feel the energy of the hundreds of years of euro civilization beneath my feet

/endblog

East Bavarians who think that they are a country. Didn't end up good for them

>East Bavarians who think that they are a country. Didn't end up good for them
they have more history than you, faggot.

irrelevant krauts

>Went to Salzburg hoping to see Captain von Trapp and beautiful mountains
>Walks out of Salzburg Hbf
>Muslim families everywhere, feels like I'm in the alps of Iran

Bavaria > Südtirol > German Switzerland > Baden Württemberg > Austria > rest of Germany > Berlin and NRW > Italian """"""""Switzerland""""""" (Africa, one drop rule)
You are a Turk mixed with gypsies. Not even good at keeping Austrian stables clean

>You are a Turk mixed with gypsies

That's Serbs you're thinking of, mate.

Your country is still shit compared to Croatia, even fucking Serbia.
Feels good being a turk mate

you could have put Vienna between Berlin and NRW, otherwise pretty accurate

That's all of Balkans + Romania and minus Slovenia we are talking about

Shit country with shit people.

>Südtirol
those fucking obnoxious cunts. they keep asking for annexion to Austria, when in Italy they live in the best condition (richest region because special treatment). if they get annexed to Austria they would be Austria's terroni, no more special treatments.
Don't support those autists. Also they are italian thinking to be krauts because they speak half kraut

DELET THIS

>That's all of Balkans + Romania and minus Slovenia we are talking about
>doesn't realize about 90% of slovenian population has either serbian or croatian roots
hahha

Don't go to Zell am See. They sold out to mudslimes.

I don't understand how anyone can enjoy such stupid cultural endeavours unless they are absolutely drunk. I can only go to these kind of events if im drunk out of my mind, i can only tolerate and enjoy normie-shit when im drunk as fuck.

They are the richest because they are not niggers. Should be cleansed of Italians and returned. Can take Ticino and the rest of CH italonigger diaspora

>I don't understand how anyone can enjoy such stupid cultural endeavors
when you're stupid it's easy to enjoy stupid things

>because they are not niggers
enough with this meme.
they are retard cunts, if they were treated like other normal regions they would be the north's niggers. seriously they produce nothing, they live with tourism. also Eva Klotz (main secession activist) is a degenerate whore who likes naturism and shit.
stop supporting those useless ungrateful bastards

you mean south Germany?

>meme
Whatever. 0,2-3% African blood not even once

But at least to the well paying ones, so we get something out of it.
The welfare leeches are the problem

Naah it would be like the end of the DDR.... Südtirol would improve dramatically.... you niggers are holding them down n sheit

>German Switzerland > Baden Württemberg > rest of Germany >

only been to these three places. went to Hamburg to see gf's parents. nothing special imo. lived in Freiburg, was the most beutiful city i've ever lived in. one of the happiest times of my life. bought a cheap road bike, road it by the river everyday to class, explored the mountains on it. also learned how to dance at these public dances, was free. also saw a good part of German Switzerland, was beautiful and clean, met lots of happy, normal people who like nature - not as leftist as the hippies in Freiburg.

when I left Freiburg, I thought that, given the refugees and Germany's new love for multiculturalism, this place will never be the same, and all of the openness and honesty and happiness and traditions would be gone, and be just like the multi-culti shit-hole i grew up in. none of the German's understood the despair of growing up in these hell holes. they will soon enough.

yeah it's bad,
they're fucked in the head with egalitarianism and probably won't get off that ride

i lived in austria upto 2008, prior to CEMEX folding and packing its shit to focus on poland and croatia

i fucking loved austria, man. so beautiful, so clean.

No idea how it is now though. I would imagine it's as muslim filled as any other EU country now.

no Hans they are already an autonomous province in an autonomous region, with special statute. If they go to austria they become their terroni and they will find out how much the italian state was givin them privileges other regoins can only dream of. they should all die, ungrateful degenerate italians acting like krauts

Fuck you, it was better when RMC owned Dalmacijacement

t.guy from Solin whose half of family works in cement industry

true but I can imagine that other tourists start avoiding the place. Visited only for a day as an unaware little tourist and didn't really feel at ease. I understand the locals need to make money but might backfire in a ruined image.

Schluchtenscheisser.

but they do get some things right.

But user, Südtirol is part of Austria.

German clay. but Germany shouldn't even be a country so British clay.

lol no, stay mad, you won't have it

Nice post, thanks.
We Europeans should cherish what we have.

how so?

I never went to the facilities in croatia but im not aware of any serious issues

Don't worry brudis. The south will rise again.

There weren't any special problems, but RMC was better. Oh, and you banned drinking during work, dalmatians cannot work without wine

>Austria talking about parts that actually belong to another country
we both know where this is going to lead

pic very related

Yes it will

>kingdom of god
>caliphate that close

wow it failed hard.

oh a Greater Luxembourg!

Cool country, but they need to seriously shed that small dog syndrome they got going there. Stop acting like "little retard Germany".

Never met an Austrian who wasn't a complete douchebag.

the Fritzl slave incest case the only thing I know about Austria.

Wow my opinion of Austria just dropped into oblivion.
You are my second most hated neighbor now Germany.

>Belarus
>Ukraine
hahahahaha

>tfw you are only known for being invaded and having Stalinist architecture

weak bait

Mom was from there, went with her last in 2011 to visit. Love Austria, beautiful country.

Going there in few months. Any past experiences?

It is a part of Bavaria just like Austria