Sorry puntos

Sorry puntos

Sorry tacos

i never celebrate that shit. it's not even a real independence holiday as mexico got their asses kicked right after 5/5. why the fuck is it even a holiday?

Those groups are mutually exclusive anyway

"Construye el muro!"

t. 30% of Tejanos

> Fun fact: you're not allowed to celebrate a holiday that isn't even celebrated in Mexico if you think that you should enforce the border and not let millions of illegals pour in

really jingles my jangles

Fun Fact:
You can't stop me
¡Viva México y viva el muro!

lol every year I forget this is even a holiday until some Mexican tries to brag about his holiday like I give a shit.

Because loving Mexico means supporting illegal crime obviously

This post kek

I'm thinking about eating at Taco Bell today and posting it on Twitter for Cinco de Mayo.

>Happy Cinco de Mayo! I love hispanics!!!

Because we like tequila and tacos

i ate mexican food today but i forgot it was cinco de mayo

i bet everyone thought i was just culture appropriating but i really just wanted some mexican food

Fun fact: you can't celebrate the Fourth of July if you didn't vote to Make America Great Again.

Why would I want to celebrate a victory of another country's military?

It is the one day a year I get to use my ¡Yeb! guac bowlie so fuck off and build the damn wall paco.

white people are the biggest 2 face race in the world

>fact

Like ever other "holiday" in the US this is just a designated date when store merchandise goes for half. But it still is great because Margaritas are 3 for $1 here in Texas.

>He didn't already celebrate Cinco de Cuatro

Not only will I chant "Build the Wall', I will also go down to TJ today and f*ck at least three latin hookers at the Hong Kong Club in celebration.

Viva Mexico!

K. I hate these "amateur hour holidays" anyway.

Fuck this, fuck St. Patty's, fuck NYE.

Is it wrong that I didn't bother voting because my state had literally 0.0% chance of going red?

Ignacio Zaragoza a Tejas born Mexican General was the guy that won said battle, that's why is more celebrated in Tejas than here in my home town were the battle took place.

why 5 de mayo?

Fun fact: Some people can't sit around drunk all day because we're at work.

>I work a bitch job because i'm a trumpcuck

kek

Fun Fact: I don't give a shit what you think and I'm going to do what I want.

Why not? Cultural appropriation is one of whites' greatest strengths. Absorb what works, discard what doesn't.

I bet those cactus niggers were wishing for a wall to cut off the French from the following battles.

i already don't tho since i have no friends and no one cares about me

So, I guess people who didn't vote for Trump aren't allowed to celebrate 4th of July.
And people who support the EU, aren't allowed to celebrate their national holidays.

Didn't plan on it. I want that shit to go away.

I'm gonna go buy a taco bowl and leave it next to an ant hill. From there, I shall begin building the most optimal wall to keep the ants out. Once the experiments are done, I shall send the design to president Trump to help improve the wall

>WHY DON'T YOU WANT ME IN YOUR COUNTRY?!

Fun fact, we'll do whatever the fuck we want.

We wont. Fuck off. Now go mow my lawn!

Get some pussy.... Celebrate.

spbp

Surely you mean putos?

>Puntos

Estás bien pendejo

why do canadians think they're american?

Nobody really celebrates Cinco de Mayo anyway. It's a shit holiday.
A fellow grad student from Mexico (that's here legally and supports the wall) says nobody from his region celebrates it.
It's a bullshit holiday trumped up by bars, just like St Patrick's day and Valentine's day to get people out to bars and restaurants to eat and drink.
>But the Mexican army beat the French at Puebla
Yeah, but they lost the damn war.
Totally useless consumer shill holiday.
>Fuck you for even mentioning it, OP

hello my negroid friend. any plans for father's day?

You mean pocho!

Oh no! And let me guess: if my oven is full of Jews I can't celebrate Passover either.

May the 4th is more of a holiday and spic o de mayo

Who the fuck celebrates this shit besides mexicans anyway?

Do these people celebrate bastille day too?

butthurt?

truth hurt dont it and im a spic get it right 2face

I've never celebrated it. Frankly it pisses me off because the invaders celebrate it and I love in a 90%+ spic area.... I see them everywhere and hate it.
Not to mention they're celebrating the defeat of France, literally the only fight I know of that they won and who hasn't defeated the French? We (America) kicked their ass, and also We (Texas) kicked their ass. They've never beaten anyone worth bragging about.

Yes, voters like you are why we have "muh popular vote" fags

Mexicans don't celebrate it much. White people and chicanos do.

at least we have freedom of speech

Libtards can't celebrate 4th of July then.

Mexicans don't celebrate it much. White people and pochos do.

fixed it for ya...

>waa waa white peepul
>inmigrates into white countries
>white peepul pls help
talk about 2 face...

Live*

Mexicans don't even celebrate it

It's ok

>giving a fuck about a spic day

D and C thread

Literally the only thing good Mexico has to offer is a few fun holidays and some recipes.

Mexicans don't really even celebrate it.

Mexcan here.

Can confirm.

Long as you promise not to celebrate 4th of July. Because your not real Americans

Like I give a fuck, I'm still gonna get my 5 tacos for $5 from Taco Bell and shitpost

>Pay for my healthcare.jpg

La pantera?

Fuck. So should I tell my $8.50/hr. spic, to stop making my margharita's and go home for the day? I've been celebrating all morning...

>paying your spic

You're doing it wrong.

Shhh, don't want her to poison my tacos...

The threat of deportation and a shed to live in should be enough to keep her family loyal

I can write her income off, does that count?!

Sure. And if she's young you might want to consider getting her fixed. They can breed like rabbits.

No one wants to celebrate your made up holiday.

Hell yeah man!

what kind of retard would want to celebrate some shitty mexican holiday..

> mexican food

Literally just combinations of beans, fatty shit tier meat, rice, grease, unwashed hands, and incompetence.

I went to a mexicant restaurant awhile ago and I watched the spic that brought my food later wipe down seats where people asses were just sitting and then use the same rag, same fucking side of the rag, to wipe down the table top. Mexican restaurant, never again. Just imagine thier kitchens.

Twitters full of white Feminists shouting out the Rules for Cinco. Do hispanics want to kick them in the meat-flaps as much as I do?
>Tell me I can't drink Tequila or eat a Taco.

you forgot the botulism!

Try to stop me

>Just imagine thier kitchens
I tell the same thing my friends about vietnamese restaurants here. Yet they still go there.

We celebrate azn holidays and we built an entire ocean

He should be prepping him just like you, right, that fucking raicist prick.

>Puntos

Points.

Like I give a shit.

Chinga tu Madre, pinche Puto
or however your black tongue corruption of spanish is.

Why would I celebrate that shit anyway? Excuse to drink beer? I do that regardless.

I'm pretty sure I've never celebrated cinco de mayo. Why? Because I'm not a dirty spic.

ill just celebrate the legal part of cinco de mayo and not the illegal part.

Mexicans don't even celebrate Cinco de Mayo.

it's just an excuse for Americans to drink margaritas and eat tacos

Huckabee and the mentally retarded BTFO

Italians immigrate to Argentina, turns to shit who could have predicted that

fun fact: fuck spics

Ok, but liberal bitches like you can't celebrate the 4th of July

SHITcanos do.

fuck 5th of May, tomorrow is Pakistan National Kebab Day. I hope libtards wont mind us culturally enriching ourselves by attacking a pinata of Malala.