SAY IT WITH ME

President Zucc

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/kashmirhill/2014/06/28/facebook-manipulated-689003-users-emotions-for-science/#84cdc40197c5
youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg
youtube.com/watch?v=0mkR3BkuKCI
archive.is/2SdPg
youtube.com/watch?v=CFgRFOBpMA8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I could actually see it happening

say bye bye to freedom

nice proxies

>((()))

Can we meme him to death now before he becomes a final boss?

>look at me! I'm goyim just like you!

President Satan

no you can't you swedish cuck. wouldn't happen in america since most people are over facebook and know it's used for spying purposes

Nothing you could do about it.

Literally nothing. Facebook is still top 3 across the entire world for traffic. For some people it's the first and only site they visit each day.

Facebook has already been implicated in changing trends to fit their narrative. Now imagine seeing constant ads and stories about the zuck? Couple this with some acting classes and speech writers and it's a storm you could not get past.

it's Earth's final hope

Everything he does looks like an Onion Article. Someone along the lines of "mark will do anything to avoid his wife"

Meme him with a bullet.

forbes.com/sites/kashmirhill/2014/06/28/facebook-manipulated-689003-users-emotions-for-science/#84cdc40197c5

president SUCC

Yeah playing poor sounds pretty fun if you're a billionaire

youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg

zuckerberg is regarded as a sleezeball by literally everybody. liberals and conservatives alike. he has no chance go begin with.

you can't meme a juggernaut like that to death.

best case scenario push the sweater shit hard in the home stretch.

can Sup Forums shitpost him to death like we did with m00t till the cuck sold us to hiroshima

He's not going to make it through the democratic primaries.

It's the natural order of things, he's too much of an aspergers-ridden weirdo to actually inspire anyone to vote for him.

you think he cucks his Shiksa with a JAP?

Hello centipedes

I'm a bit of a fan of r/the_donald, and I hear a lot about the four chans.

Regrettably, I'm old, and every time I've gone to the Sup Forums website I get confused and ornery.
Is there somewhere on the internet that I can go, in order to figure out just how to fuck to use this website?

Seriously, I want in, but the site's not user-friendly, and I'm not one of these fancy-ass milennials that just intuitively understands things.

He's so fucking awkward during public appearances that the idea he would even run for president is laughable.

youtube.com/watch?v=0mkR3BkuKCI

Wew sure is sweaty being the corporate king of the world

I will leave the country, like for real I will do it I'm not just being a bernout. I don't have many material possessions just some money saved up.

pair him with Chelsea to balance out the goonage

I've got the same result feom work today... this has to be a fucking joke god damn i can't stand rich people who want to play poor/normal hahaha

I'm sure he can take one of Hillary's how to be a good robot classes.

If people are getting pissed off with what Trump and SJWs say on social media, just imagine the chaos that would happen if the man responsible for starting the decline of the West became president. There would be a god damn Civil War.

It's sad because Millennials would vote for this guy en mass as much as I hate Boomers when they die we're fucked.

sell them as designer jeans

he's not as smart as the jew, he will keep selling his labour

he is very awkward to listen to.

>implying a generation defined by its rampant narcissism is going to find anything worth virtue signalling about from sweater boy
>implying he wont lose the woman vote when women look at his wife and get fucking pissed a rich guy like that married such an uggo

kek, having studied their ways I haven't worked since for years tbqh

Name 10 reasons Zucc presidency would be bad. Because i can't see any. He can be as good president as Trump is, who also havent had an expirience in politics. By chosing Trump you opened the door for Zucc and the others. If Reagan could be a single exception from the rule, not running for president without previous exp but with huge name recognition and business capital is the rule.

Zucc is WAY to autistic to run for public office.

>r9k 2020

He already lost the white female vote by marrying an asian.

he will hire professional trainers who will teach him how to behave publically.

Where can I get these trainers? I don't even want to be president, I just want a gf.

>They trust me, dumb fucks

>Name 10 reasons Zucc presidency would be bad
Jew
Kike
Shekel-sniffer
Jude
Jood
Juif
Judío
eвpeй
Judeu
יְהוּדִי

It's not a joke. Nordstrom is selling pants caked with mud for $425. The description states;

>Heavily distressed medium-blue denim jeans in a comfortable straight-leg fit embody rugged, Americana workwear that's seen some hard-working action with a crackled, caked-on muddy coating that shows you're not afraid to get down and dirty.

archive.is/2SdPg

You do realize he will have hard time after all the scandals about Facebook going full 1984 during elections and his huge walls around his property(when he was extremely triggered by proposed wall on the border)?

life coach

like if Trump isn't doing his best already.

CANT S U C C THE Z U C C

Or maybe he wants to scare democrats with the mere posibility of him running so he wants to bargain something from Warren or Booker, whoever of them will run in 2020.

I'm not a fan of Trump either

>"TRUMP IS INEXPERIENCED"
>"TRUMP HAS TOO MANY CORPORATE INTERESTS TO BE PRESIDENT"

>Zuckerberg 2020 :^)

Why do lefities lack self awareness?

In the future elections will be done by thumbs up/down buttons on facebook

He's definitely /their guy/ so I hope it doesn't happen

This guy's trying so hard to pretend to give a shit about the average person's day to day life.

And will definitely be hacked by Russians

doesnt even look like they were worked in more like the sweatshop workers wiped their asses with it

>Jew winning US presidency

lol

Capitalism was a mistake

A true reptilian of the people!

This except the civil war might break out sooner

He could ban every Trump supporter on Facebook and the MSM would cover it up

He was the Jew that introduced me to anti-semitism. Not until the age of 20 had I cared about niggers or Jews, only science, but Zuckerberg's lies changed everything.

I imagine him as President will induce the same on a massive scale so, yes, Zuckerberg 2020.

You can tell seinfeild is trying to "connect" when he's talking with him, but zuckerberg is just off elsewhere

Nothing would make me hapier if he ran for president. Would literally wait until 3 days before the election to execute Operation Takedown Zuc, tie one arm behind my back, hire several dancing girls as a distraction, to maximize the lulz, maximize the glory of victory, and to even make it a minor quasi-challenge.
And then I would bust the biggest nut of my life and probably die from not being able to breathe from lulzing so hard.
So please ZuckerFucker, RUN FOREST RUN.
I'll even donate some of my own money to your campaign and run psy-ops in your favor up until 3 days before the election.

It's a good thing the guy spergs out whenever he's asked about how much Facebook spies on its users. Any politician can shut him down by asking about it

No they wouldn't, he's incredibly fucking ugly and that nose looks like it was designed to steal air from the atmosphere

Also, he'd never win as he's ugly as fuck. One of the richest most powerful men alive and beyond his face; he still manages to present as an awkward man-boy loser.

*reads post*
*double takes*
*spits out Monster Energy Drink*

are you being serious, grandpa? looks like you took a wrong turn. do you even know what we do here?

*clicks tongue*

you don't come here and act like you are individual. we are anonymous. we are legion. we do not forgive. we do not forget. most importantly, we don't spoonfeed newbies.

you may not be a millenial, but your age won't get you any respect.

it took me five years to learn how to use Sup Forums. one year of intensive lurking, a year of reporting, and three more crafting my posting skills, until i reached the top of my game. and you think you can come in here and just learn how to do it immediately? you've still got a lot to learn. and no i won't help you.

protip: hide behind a proxy

ZuckerJew and Oprah 2020

Are you describing our current prez? We've never had such a soft manchild holding office before. The dude has probably never even swung a hammer in his entire life. Just look at those soft little girly hands.

you're saying it like it's a bad thing.

Independence day 2 predicted it by 2050

>Americans care about spying
Yeah, with the general populace eating up the 'Wikileaks is a Russian shill' story. Government tries hard enough and they can make most people think getting spied on is not so bad as liking Russia.

But he will never ascend to JeB! tier

>a kike
>ever being president of the united states

>when you're such a big cuck you get a hand transplant just to masturbate

ZUCK CAN NOT DEFEAT THE WINKLEVOSS TWINS

he is too socially awkward, clammy pale faced jew who makes creepy remarks behind closed doors, i dont think so

This

If he decides to run for president it's over. Facebook is already known to use psychometrics to determine what adds to show users that will get their attention the most.
If Zuck runs they'll have a whole psychometrics department running in full shill force for him. The normies will stand no chance.

+1

youtube.com/watch?v=CFgRFOBpMA8

If Lex ever runs for president in the DC movies, I hope they do it in a way that mocks the shit out of Zuckerberg's little campaign.

That's where you're mistaken, my friend. Give the media 5 years and they can make the public get behind anything.

If Jews run everything isn't it only natural they'll eventually run that seat as well? Basically just let a dindu and reality TV star run things for 12-16 years then just hold it down for a period. Maybe sprinkle in a female president. I know where I live and they'll probably have tricked a bunch of people into begging them to run.
They're testing the waters w/ this shit.It's not just some simple-minded meme.

kek

If you base your perception of him on Comedy Central; which would make you an idiot.

Everything Trump has done is calculated and he always wins. Half the world is afraid of him regardless of how much they pretend. He's the boogeyman of liberals.

Is he even old enough to run for president?

I don't hate Zuck the Cuck like I do the Google fuckers, but he does get on my nerves more often than not.

Zucc? More like Cucc

the kikes at google and facebook were both doing that shit for hillary, didn't work. It will not work especially for a kike.

>Good goyim

>looks remarkably similar to the fucking 1984 Apple Commercial
>guy using a macbook

pottery.

Hillary almost won with $1.5 billion

Imagine what he could do with $5 billion and Facebook

Leaf,
First...stop using "internet slang"
Second...never use plebbit again for ANY reason
Second....come here EVERY day for 365 days WITHOUT POSTING (aka "lurk moar")
2nd...read /pol in CATALOG Only...
-good luck on your journey oldfag,at least you aren't afraid of the post-truth,truth.

Kek

Zero charisma
No persuasive ability
Poor speaking skills
Total inability to connect with working class voters.
No appeal to anyone outside the leftoid cuckold bubble
Looks like a dweeb who got stuffed into lockers in high school, not somebody people can respect.
Jewish, meaning Christians, blacks, Muslims, and others who despise Jews won't vote for him
His wife didn't even take his name. Zero masculinity or male authority.
Globalist who views America as a sales region, not a nation
Wants to bring in as many third worlders into the US as possible while simultaneously outsourcing every job possible

Zuckerberg is not yet ready. He needs to keep this shit up for a decade. Or it will be too transparant. He needs to be in public consciousness some more. And build shit for free for middle class americans and do some charity around the world. Gates would have a much better shot at the presidency. He could pull it off straight away.

tfw you realize the jews just let a shitton of mudslimes into europe so amerifats would get start hating them in time to start bombing the shit out of them

Fucking this
Has anyone ever heard this literal sperg speak on stage. Cringy as fuck.

god i hate jews