KANGS N SHIEe...

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis
sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/mlcr/mlcr01.htm
eupedia.com/genetics/italian_dna.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=K_vAcaSqWVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We are people of nobility because a high culture of ages ago had the same skin colour as we do.
#logic

you know thats not authentic right?

romans were known to wear wigs made of slave hair

never knew there was chalk skin people

It is, actually. The one in the op is only going off the first coat of paint though.

are you retarded? its a colored replica of the one on the left

sb redpill pls. what is going on? clearly not the black who think they are egyptian kings.

It's a restoration of the original paint job based on microscopic traces of paint on the original. Try thinking before you speak.

It's a replica of how the original was colored you chucklefuck

Augustus was a redhead?

LOOK AT ME. WE'RE THE PEOPLE OF COLOR NOW.

>It's a replica
>replica
original wanst colored moron

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

londonistan education everyone

super hot young redhead fucks hard the whole mediterranean pt. 2

That's wrong they were covered in painted wax. Fucking do some googling I'm not gonna spoon-feed you common knowledge.

reverse WE WUZ EMPERORS LUL

>original wanst colored moron
>he thinks that rome was actually filled with pure white marble statues like his vaporwave tells him

We can't be entirely clear on what roman writers meant when describing someone as red haired, and the specific shades used in statue paint reconstruction are unreliable.

But yes.

also red hair was seen as something pseudo-divine, so it might be a roman era meme

>american educayshun
go rape a monkey you fucking cripple

of course it was colored faggot. ALL the roman and Greek statues were painted vibrant colors. This idea that they just left the marble as it is is wrong. They painted their statues and sculptures every time.

aint eva seen a nigga with calf insertions like dat

yes.
just think of all the potatoe emperors you genocided

fuckin protty

Look a this retard. No ancient civilization left their statues unpainted moron.

>described as redheaded/dirty blondish
>trace layers of paint from statute redheaded
>we can't be certain

he finna start facebook

The paint is accurate as it used chemical testing for pigment and spectrometer for value

Don't bother it really hurts them that their new age meme of divide and Conquer is not working now.

Potatoe niggaz wuz kangz. Ramses II had red hair and pale skin.

Red clays ans soaps from Germania were used to dye hair back then.

i just realized I replied to you and not im the faggot here it seems

This.
And some faces aren't really accurate, some are models that were the 'pretty' version of the real guy

Correction nigger.

WE WUZ EMPRERERS N SHIET

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis

Lots of evidence that Europeans were in America before the "native Americans" as well. The natives have stories about white people with red hair.

But that's literally what the alt-right says about white people

Serious question

Did romans actually paint statues?

yes all sculptures up to the renaissance were, they found traces of paint materials and used that to "recreate" how they looked

And straighten it? laughing out loud

No it says they are people of nobility because they don't act like fucking savages

Romans were Aryan.

Yup. Buildings too. Would be an error to think that Ancient cities were all white and gray. Common misconception.

>t.History student

I watched some documentary about Stonehendge and one of the researchers used a stone of the same kind as a tool, to scrape/bash on the big stones. The result was that it scraped off the top layer of old stained grey rock and exposed the bright white color beneath. So thousands of years ago when stonehenge was built it would have look super bright white, like marble.

Shit just ages over time and we don't realize how colorful things used to be. I'm sure ancient Rome was one of the most colorful and beautiful places to ever exist, definitely much more visually impressive than the massive concrete cities we live in today.

well he was jewish

Way to embarrass yourself, your family and your entire nation.
>Burger educumacashion, everyone!

>Did romans actually paint statues?

They painted everything. Bright colors have always been aesthetically popular.

Fun fact; early archaeologists used to scrape the paint off of sculptures because they thought the clean marble look was more proper.

Also red paint can turn brown over time with weathering. So they might have had red hair

we wuz da real romunz n sheet

His family name was "octavian" but most people also don't know that's the later 2nd family name. You can get more with something you do that's renowned.

The earlier family name that they were given was "Rufus" which means "red haired"

His family was famous for it's redheads

Yes. Are you just now learning this?

does this look like a kang to you?

Well the Romans would dye their hair blond if they didn't have blond hair already so jokes on you

true nobility and grace~

I love sculptures of Caracalla.

>Hmmm, well my predecessors were all depicted as wise philosophers
>but I'm an incredible badass, so I think all my statuary should look like this?
>*scowls*

I studied Ancient history at collage, don't act like Augustus's hair colour is a well known fact, plus your list says he was blonde

This guy made Rome a literal ancap meme

In the bottom pic those are pakis rioting.

Socrates looks like a mountain of meat. You don't want to get this guy mad.

I FUCKING HATE KIKES, ESPECIALLY THOSE IN BRITAIN TRYING TO MAKE ALL ANCIENT CULTURES MULTICULTURAL, THEN USING BLACKS AND OTHER MINORITIES TO PRESENT DOCUMENTARIES ABOUT ROME, USING BLACKS FOR EXTRAS SHOWING HOW LIFE WAS IN EUROPE 2000 YEARS AGO.

JUST NUKE LONDONISTAN NOW

DOES PIC RELATED LOOK LIKE A NIGGER?

Pic related looks like a God worth worshiping. So white.

pic related is what an Italian looks like today and 2000 years ago.

We wuz romans n Greeks n shiet

>the emperors were blond

did the emperors design the monuments?
did the emperors write the literature?
did the emperors fight the battles?
did the emperors create the strategies and tactics?

four times no.

so even if the emperors were blonde (obviously because the early republican patricians fucked germanic slaves because they were hot) they are not to credit for the glory of the roman empire.

except maybe for Cesar, the emperor par excellence. but then again, he was brown haired :^)

Yes. Statues and buildings.
Ancient cities were VERY colorful

>brown haired :^)
You're a fucking moron, you don't deserve to walk upright, you fucking animal.

Ancients wanted to be in Las Vegas, not a cold and bleached 2000 year old decayed cityscape.

Rejoice, we are the Gods.

Lucius Verus had blond hair and blue eyes, he would sprinkle gold dust in his hair to make it sparkle golden.
Hair still look light. Skin isn't that dark.

More like Blond God-Emperors fucked swarthy poop bitch slaves to spawn papi wop pizza man Lol.

>par excellence

Achmed go back to plebbit

Nobody thinks that shitskins made the glory of rome. Also Alexander the Great had blond hair and was half Greek, on his Father's side

WIR

You are one stubborn and stupid bastard

R A R E
A
R
E

That varies all the time, sometimes even by decade.

That's a redhead, also there were many central italians that had redhair.

without color it looks really elegant
with it looks like a mannequin
weird

WHITE

I think they look better without color desu.

>The progenitor of facebook.

yeah but you're a faggot so nobody cares

No there's a lot of book on the history of dyes and pigments. And the chochineal pigment of Mexico was highly sought after among other dyes in the west because they decayed faster.

Ever seen those bhudda paintings with Green skin? it used to be whtie

Oxygen combined with various metals will change the color of the paint.
Many famous sunsets in paintings from the 1800s are an orange color when orginally they were ruby red

Yes but not marble or bronze, paint wont stick.. Plaster/sandstone/cement/earthenware statuary were painted. Anyone that tells you otherwise is a uneducated buffon.

did I hurt your feelings mr. potatokang? :^(

does cultured language upsets you? are you frustrated? also I'm sure no american thinks that, it would be a miracle for an american to think at all.

is that the 1st dab?

no need to call strangers faggots, wang.

SORRY I mean slower.

The dyes and pigments were superior and could resist weathering while retaining a sharper color

>early archaeologists used to scrape the paint off of sculptures because they thought the clean marble look was more proper.
Bet you believe the flat earth theory also. Who starts this shit?

I know they had color, I just think they look better without it.

Listen here Diquan, eys there is

you gotta remind them and keep them in their place

>paganfags take pride in being sons of rome

Here's another example.

As long as you have some sort of metal in your paint, odds are it's going to change color over time when it hits the air, unless you had an epoxy on top, which resists weathering much better. Which some painters had.

My poitn is you can look at redish brown hair statues and say "oh they're all brown headed" and yet Augustus cogonem is "Octavian and Rufus" Rufus means red.
They were known for their red hair. Julius Caesar's fathers were known in ancient sources for blond hair, although seutonius claims his hair was black, which could be an insult

the penis on the right is about my size when flaccid

why the average size of muh dick didnt improve in about 2000 years ?

sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/mlcr/mlcr01.htm

eupedia.com/genetics/italian_dna.shtml

These med threads are just the fucking worse, I am beginning to think people who make them are shills.

>taking pride in a dead kike

REMINDER

youtube.com/watch?v=K_vAcaSqWVk

What is up with people seeing history in such a racially biased way?

Yes, maybe some emperors were blonde or had blue eyes, like a lot of people today in Southern Europe (our past president of Spain, José Luis Rodriguez Zapatero had blue eyes, so?), how do you take from that the conclusion that there was an elite of racist Nordics ruling Rome and opressing the ""brown"" masses of Italians? It's ridiculous. Just as in modern day Italy, in ancient Rome there was probably a 20/30% of blonde people, a common percentage among many Indoeuropean peoples since the brown eyed, brown haired Yamna raped the Scandinavian Hunter Gatherers.