Is he right?

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico
jewishpolicycenter.org/2013/02/28/israel-demographic-miracle/
euractiv.com/section/languages-culture/news/english-will-remain-an-official-language-of-the-eu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course not.

If you ask "Is he right?" of anything Juncker says, you are safe in assuming the answer is "Of course not".

Drunken inbred fool with delusions of nobility.

>He spoke at a conference in Italy speaking French

Whoah, stop the fucking presses, your telling me he spoke something OTHER then ENGLISH in ITALY. What the flying fuck.

"english is losing importance"
said in english
in an article, written in english

really gets the noggin joggin

just mad at brits and trump

Last I checked the US still speaks English.

OUI

Seeing how your economy is going you should respell that as IOU

How the fuck does he do it.

Juncker is 180 degrees wrong about everything every time. Must be some kind of super genius to be that consistent.

Lol

Jk I didn't really audibly chuckle

Spanish will be the only language spoken in the Western Hemisphere in the future.

Russian will be the language of Europe.

Chinese will be the language of Asia.

Africa will never have a fixed language.

>The most powerful people in the world acting this childish

Aside from being awful, he's also just a whiny faggot

No, he's just a retarded globalist faggot.

name one country that matters and doesnt have english as their language

EU will be speaking Arabic as the main language soon

Germany lost it's importance in 1945, it's an occupied nation with a dying people.

Thanks allies! You may not be Greastest Allies, but damnit are you trying!

Russia will not let Europe's atomic weapons fall into the hands of the Islamic State.

They will liberate Europe within 40 years.

It's the exact opposite.
At this rate, the future global language will either be English or Arabic.

Give it 10 minutes, then make a new one and try again.

"News."

>English global language

>Imminent extinction level reproduction

Pick one.

predator strike when?

I would laugh my ass off if German becomes the "first tought" language in European schools in the future instead of English.

How butthurt can one man possibly be?

Si.

It's not like continentals learn English just because of the UK being in the EU. Everybody's just going to continue to use English because it's the language everybody knows.

Dream on Hans. Nobody speaks German because your colonial efforts were absolutely embarrassing.

juncker is such a raging faggot holy shit, i fucking swear he's right after merkel on the list people that deserve immediate assassination

Not while London remains the important financial centre that it is. Nothing's going to change any time soon in that respect. You're also going to find that science, manufacturing and hi-tech engineering becomes more important to Britain over the next few years as services become harder to trade with the continent. Our academic, technological and vocational education isn't to be sniffed at. Our kids are cleverer than we were; I've every confidence in the generation coming through the school system now. As for the elephant in the room... Brussels doesn't have democracy, Britain does - so let's see what happens. Juncker's projecting if you ask me. There is a great sense of optimism here at the moment; those behind Project Fear have utterly confounded by the reality which is that Britain is now in charge of its own destiny and it is very good for business. The conservatives are going to win by a landslide and that is also good for business.

>Spanish will be the only language spoken in the Western Hemisphere in the future.
Disgusting peasant language desu.

what did juncker say? I don't speak cuck.

>Not while London remains the important financial centre that it is.

So only for the next 18 months until May fucks up the Brexit negotiations?

He's a fucking idiot. We've made sure that virtually all Indians speak English and that the strong majority of Europeans have English as a second language. I'm glad all the wet-backs and chinks are sending their kids here so we can force our language and culture into them. For evidence, see Hong Kong and Mumbai. Slowly but surely, we will invade them with our greed. KEK THEM.

...says increasingly nervous yuropoor continentals for the ten billionth time in two centuries.

Don't underestimate the power if globalist EU shills and their demonic schemes

politico DOT eu/article/english-will-not-be-an-official-eu-language-after-brexit-senior-mep/

Replace the DOT

What is Germany's official language nowadays? Arabic?

wtf is this? black people are already more than 8% of the population. Is this graph from 1994?

That would be english.
Spanish at least descend from latin, while english language cames from a bunch of anglo-saxons serfs cucked by normans

But there's hope these prediction are not accurate. Look at Israel's "Demographic miracle": jewishpolicycenter.org/2013/02/28/israel-demographic-miracle/

"Not only has the so-called population time bomb disappeared in Israel; in large parts of the Muslim world, fertility has fallen below the Jewish fertility rate in Israel."

Why do self-proclaimed nationalists know English anyway? A universal language pushes globalism.

That's such a butthurt statement
English is the de facto global language, for better or worse.

No arab nation is powerfull enough to push their language on a global scale.

Are you color blind or just retarded?

He didn't write the article you fucking stupid sack of shit...

As someone who lived in Socal for 7 years, most 2nd generation mexican/latins barely speak spanish and pretty much only speak english. Virtually everyone in mexico/central and south america speaks at least rudimentary english. While china is taking all of africas resources christian missionaries are making schools/churches all over africa, africans are converting to christianity faster than any other group.

In the future its likely all of the americas/africa/europe will speak english, the middle east too if the Israel super state is made and expands its influence. China will likely be spoken all through south east asia.

We aren't against a globalism that forces the world into our culture and slowly warp their kids into white children. The lighter the shade, the easier the black fades. The reason our savior, kek, hates globalism is because they're trying to makes us into "kangz"

Holy shit,
>The regulation listing official languages of the EU would have to be changed unanimously by remaining countries
>the regulations governing official languages are themselves subject to more than one translation
A tangled web of regulation standing in the way of efficiency and common sense. That's the EU in a nutshell.

Not for long amigo

I thought English broght in liberalism to Europe in the first place, German was initially purposed to be the lingua franca of the EU. The Britksh Empire wss truly spectacular though.

lmao. here we go. here is the reason I come to Sup Forums

>At this rate, the future global language will either be English or Arabic

Most of the world's Muslims already don't speak Arabic you idiot, why the fuck would Arabic become the language of the future

Yes.

Has the Jewish birthrate increased? If so, has it increased due to European Jews fleeing the muslim horde?

If he kills English within the EU, then his dreams of an EU army die with it.

He's an idiot.

Now that the English are leaving there is no reason not to adopt English as the official language of the EU. (since it's no longer "unfair" to any members).

You think that's bad? Think about the press as a whole. Think about how much study you've done to learn about the world. Every revelation, every eureka moment... The press knows everything correct and takes the complete opposite stance every time. Even on issues you haven't even considered.

Hell no

Literally this. Just a salty globalist cuck mad that Brexit won.

>I thought English broght in liberalism to Europe

Yeah, but that was starting around 1690 and increased more and more to the shitfest we have today.

>German was initially purposed to be
>Implying the "winner" nations of WW2 would have agreed to that, especially the hateful France. They were the ones shilling most against Germany pre WW1, pre WW2 and even said "Monetary Union or not reunification" in 1990 to keep us in check. In no was they would have allowed for this to happen.

Today is another story of course... the globalist shills know no limits.

نعم فعلا
arabic is rising in popularity

Watching the EU die at the hands of these liberal cucked faggots is very entertaining.

KYS EU... oh wait, you are!!!

Yeah Luxembourg will be a superpower by 2020.

I don't know. With English being as influential as it is now it makes it incredibly easy for Hollywood to push Judaic schemes onto a larger audience. I'm fairly certain that regardless, you should probably not know a foreign language as a nationalist. It keeps outside influence out better. Not entirely, though, it's like Trump's wall. Yet, here on Sup Forums there are tons of non-native English speakers using English.

Get yourself some colorblind glasses

I despise Juncker as much as the next guy, but jesus christ you people are so inane I feel like I shouldn't.

No. This guy seriously needs to go...

>he says
>in English

>Africa will never have a fixed language.
French

It's like he's pretending the internet doesn't exist

Why is the EU run by a bunch of sensitive manchildren?

euractiv.com/section/languages-culture/news/english-will-remain-an-official-language-of-the-eu/

Forgot pic

>Are you color blind or just retarded?
You are right- I was looking at the wrong one. It said 13% by 2060... When its more than that now...
So, it still sucks.

Yes, now is the time to achieve the European ideal of diversity through homogenisation. Esperanto now!

>amusing
>Juncker is right for once

Of course he is, brits just want to believe in an imaginary empire, they are stuck in ww2 era.
UK is doomed and voted themselves to the back of the food-chain, clever people!

no,but it's losing prestige. Just like French before it.

>He thinks French is gonna be the new lingua franca

LMAO

its just a autistic screeching of filthy kike because his jewropa is falling apart
he needs to be gassed

Sorry could you repeat that in German.

Yeah- I was looking at the wrong one. It was 13%... so only 99% wrong rather than 99.8%...

Africa speaks French.

In Africa and continental Europe once we're all gone.

Who the fuck speaks French other than the French and a couple of sand niggers?

Heil Juncker.

Which language is taking over then?

The only one that is probably growing is whatever Arabic languages which are taking over western countries...

Aren't Germans teaching roachtongue in schools now?

Hasn't increased, it's just fallen less than other developed nations and seems to have plateaued above replacement rate, which is an achievement no other developed nation has managed, bar the USA, but in the USA's case, their birthrate is boosted by Mexicans having 19 kids each, so that doesn't really count from your average Sup Forumslack's point of view.

It's not from European Jews leaving Europe, since it's birthrates not population increase, Israelis have a siege mentality, they're producing troops for the inevitable future race wars. Arab birthrates have dropped like a stone in recent years by comparison. Expect Greater Zion to be conquered by 2150.

>tfw after brexit there's no point in using english as common language
>tfw language war between countries because everyone wants theirs to be the common language
>tfw eternal prussian cucks everyone else as usual and we end up speaking german

finally it'll come in handy to be fluent in german

The Untermenschen will bow before me.

>Which language is taking over then?

Arabic, duh.

Oh the irony.

Just look at the sheer number of flags on Sup Forums and you'll quickly realize how much English already has become a key part of the modern world.

Of course no one should stop speaking their native language - God forbid. But if a Ukrainian wants to talk to a Frenchman, English is going to probably be the language of that conversation.

also this

Calm down subhuman, Schulz won't make it anyway.

>as he replies, in english, on an english speaking website

At least it's better than Portuguese.

They dropped the mannerisms and started to sound like African or Arabic dictators, or even Martin Schultz.

Nobody said abolishing it as AN official language, that would be stupid considering how many people speak it around the world. It is simply about changing it so that it is no longer the first chosen official language during school.

He's right you know, after Britain leaves, the main language of the EU will be Arabic

It'll be French if anything. The Germans want to hide the fact they control everything as much as possible and it's easier to learn for both Slavic and Romance language natives.