Stop idolizing this faggot

>be me, a cradle catholic who went through fedora phase and is now a greek ortho catechumen
>need adhesive index tabs for my ortho study bible so i can stop using the table of contents like a pleb
>go into catholic gift shop to buy them
>see weird pope shit everywhere. portraits of the pope, t-shirts of the pope, life-size standing cardboard cutouts of the pope like the kind pewdiepie has in his studio

this is why i have to put up with protties trolling me about "muh idolatry" all the time. it's because of the way you homos act, putting all the glory on a man instead of on Christ where it belongs

we have hierarchy too but we're not all gay about them like you are with your pope. i don't have a portrait of patriarch bartholomew on my wall. i respect him, sure. but i think of him as just a servant of the Lord doing his job, and if he doesn't do it right we can fire him and get someone else

what is the deal with catholics and your pope? do you worship this guy or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

pappaspost.com/ecumenical-patriarch-bartholomew-to-europeans-respect-refugees-some-may-be-angels/
interfax-religion.com/?act=news&div=12354
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SLURP!

SMACK!

Deus Vul-

holy numerals witnessed. Savior 33 years old when crucified in 33 AD

Protestant here
Orthodoxy is alright
Current Year Catholicism *is* pure idolatry tho

The Catholic church has become ghetto af these days, Orthodox is the only church that never changed to modernism. Proddies are goofballs, while popism is the antichrist

>All these Catholics leaving the church and converting to Orthodoxy.

Fucking retarded traitors. Just be a traditionalist Catholic and go to the Latin Mass exclusively. They're redpilled as fuck, you won't hear any liberal modernist nonsense there.

> worshipping a man instead of Jesus

Mark 10:18

This
Most new form congregations are to real Catholicism as T_D is to old Sup Forums
FSSP, Opus Dei, SSPX

>catholic
>traditional
select only one of these two options

The Latin church was built on the seeds of corruption (papacy), the current bstate of the church as well as protestantism is the fruit it bore. It looks like Orthodoxy is Jesus's church

Are there any whispers of booting the Jesuits out of the Vatican? They are a literal Communist invasion.

I think you're confusing East Orthodox with Eastern Catholicism.

Fuck the catholic church

>I disagree with the Pope on immigration so I'm going to le based Orthodox

>Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew to Europeans: Respect Refugees, Some May be Angels

>Reminding his fellow Christians that they have a moral obligation to show hospitality to strangers, Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew said that Europeans should take inspiration from the generosity of Greeks confronted with a mass influx to their country.

pappaspost.com/ecumenical-patriarch-bartholomew-to-europeans-respect-refugees-some-may-be-angels/

Different shades of nigger

We stopped idolizing the pope in the 16th century.

Le based Orthodox meme continued

>"You probably felt what remarkable, good relations have developed between the Orthodox people and Muslims in Russia. We are VERY GLAD that finally this big mosque has been built in the city of Moscow to become a place of prayer for many Muslims who live in Moscow and visit Moscow," Patriarch Kirill said.

interfax-religion.com/?act=news&div=12354

Meanwhile in reality, Greeks are so fucking pissed off they're on the verge of electing a genuine fascist party to take charge of the situation.

We're gonna need a Cadaver Synod 2.0 for this nigger after he dies and Vatican becomes based again.

I'm Catholic. Went to Dominican schools.

Jesuits ruined Catholisism. This Pope sucks Arab dick.

The vatican was never based

jesus was a man too so idolizing him is a sin right?

Pope Urban II disagrees

He is a man, but God also

Jesuit shit eater

>now a greek ortho catechumen

I really wish you faggots would stick to your fucking ethnic groups. Becoming a Greek Orthodox when you're not even Greek is just LARPing.