local.nixle.com/alert/5939005/?sub_id=3127797

bumping out of concern increase the ANTIFA DATABASE

BASED JOEY SALADS SAVED THE GUY

SKIP TO 3:06

youtube.com/watch?v=Cnq3RrCYG54

Blue backpack

Did they arrest bike lock faggot?

he threw a soda bottle here

I believe the guy who got hit was informed and is just getting his legalities together.

That cuck should be charged with attempted murder

Why isn't Berkley PD looking for him?

From what I've gleaned from the situation, The Berkley mayor is pro-antifa. And has ties to BAMN. The police were told to stand down when some of the riots happened.

I know that but Berkley PD has pics of antifa members on its site they are looking for

But not bike lock fag

AHAHAHAH good get a nice stabbing thats what you get for larping and not working a real job

Anyone recognize the brand here?

The type of clothing is "compression jacket" or something

champion

got it, so something like this.

Nike shoes, adidas pants, champion shirt, what's with these non matching brands.

Is he wearing sport shorts on his face?

They've gone full pants-on-head retard

Dont forget the blue backpack m8

Bump

>antifa exposed as violent
WOW SOLID FUCKING DETECTIVE WORK

So, what does a real job entail specifically?

We cannot let them use knives against our people.

Fuck no.

Please Sup Forums, we need to stand up for this man or noone will

BUMP

Does this guy look russian to anyone else?

bump

He is clearly white

We need to compile all photos and video evidence.

Bump - Any additional camera angles for possible labelling on the bag?

What is that wire contraption he's using?

Not much use compiling all this without a location. Where was this filmed

No.
Why did the video guy have to ask what his name was?

Why is it that Sup Forums is doing pro bono police investigations now? Police are too busy? Or are they being coerced?

One that requires you not to be in the middle of protest getting stabbed? Boo hoo

He is seen grabbing the garbage container at 1:18 in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=6E2mOqQoFeQ

not sure what happened, but fuck antifa

kek

Find the girl. Its an easily identifiable haircut. Find her find him

never really liked joey salads before, but this is good shit, well done salads, yuo fag

The weekend is coming. This shit is so on.

nice 3:06 is him confirmed

nah

BUMP
FOR
JUSTICE

What is with antifa and black adidas shoes? What kind of group of people all have the same shoes?

What does this mean?

American lawmen, especially in the cities, have no interest in upholding the law, rather they a looking to keep their position so they can get paid and that is done by sucking up to (((them))).

antifa working with putin confirmed

They are autistically organized and have uniforms.

Lurk their twitters/facebooks/etc. to see what I'm talking about.

For example, if Sup Forums ever tried to infiltrate a rally, the lack of Adidas (for this specific group) might give you away.

It's modern American fashion to wear nothing but athletic shoes no matter the situation. Black is just so it fit's their color sheme.

Stab. Er... I mean Bump.

Looks like an oakland hipster type "DIY" haircut. Can almost guarantee that's where she's from.

There is also a fairly large russian population in san francisco, since russia is closer to the west coast than east coast. That's why there's a place called "russian hill"

>slavs like Adidas
>slavs are commies

Bag has no unique branding from what can be seen

They have a uniform to identify themselves it seems.

Bump

Bump. Let's compile all the info we have so far

The Adidas company was created by a Nazi party member, Adolf ‘Adi’ Dassler. If you take his nickname and the first three letters of his surname, you get the name ‘Adidas’. Adidas made shoes for the Wehrmacht, the German army, in WWII.

It's also interesting to know that his older brother, Rudolf Dassler, created Puma. Rudolf was also a member of the Nazi party.

found more of him, was inside the park at the beginning, so he'd been searched by police

he shows up at 1:18 in this video (grabbing onto the dumpster) and you can see the stabbing happen a little after 2:40 (watch the lad in red at the centre of the screen, behind the antifa flag)

youtube.com/watch?v=6E2mOqQoFeQ

His eyes tell he's a beta

Anyone that behaves like a chimp is a nigger. Not every black is a nigger.

if these guys are bringing knives, we're probably going to see some dead antifa in the not too distant future

also don't forget, the 1st battle of berkeley an antifa was caught on tape throwing a small knife at some guy when he got called out on possession

Knife guy in the crowd, before confrontation heated up
Find other video of before the scuffle

Easy to conceal, folds into a credit card shape.

That guy might litteraly be retarded for starting shit behind their lines. What did he expect?

He shows up in this video on the right side of the screen and drags someone onto the ground with a few other antifa, lost track of him after that

youtube.com/watch?v=bmdNzN9-7Ac

he shows up at 0:05*

isnt that an inhumane weapon?
it has those things that skin knives have the little things for cutting, like bayonets, i taught that was illegal

Probably thrifted them.

Champion. Poor man's Under Armor. He probably shops are Walmart or Target.

17:32 youtube.com/watch?v=QV3hToEnh8Q

this. they're good goy tax collectors basically.

I can't even watch this fucking video because I want to strangle that faggot for consistently filming the ground. For fuck's sake, idiot.

umm

Did you not see my flag? We consider pic related an inhumane weapon.

seems to be directing antifa here, 7:40
youtu.be/AcTgJrxzkoE?t=460

I know right. I'm surprised it's not filmed vertically as well.

i want a complete helicopter purge of all antifa and sympathizers

>no one actually watched the video

man, you guys are easy to fool

looks like a dayhiking backpack of some sort. like a kelty or something from REI

bump

Not every nigger is black.

goddamnit

wow nice work Hans, you just ended the thread

Downtown Berkeley. Can't recall the exact street, but within a few blocks of campus.

The stabber looks young. Like early twenties or less. I hope he is local, because Berkeley harbors tons of gutter punk kids, scammers and freeloaders basically, from all over the country. The scene, and the good weather draws them.

youtube.com/watch?v=BnGde6pJ3z0

Here he is beating some poor guy..

0.08 you clearly see its him.

checked

DANKE!
Aleta aleta antifascista!!!

I thought they were saying it's the same guy that tried to stab someone

see

That's a skinhead thing when you don't wanna be too redflagish by wearing bovver boots

Police in Berkeley are either subverted or being held down for fear of losing their jobs. Berkeley city government has been corrupt for fucking ever, but this new spic mayor is a piece of work. Totally in with BAMN which is basically a terror organization founded by kiddy-diddlers from NAMBLA. Not even exaggerating, it's pretty sick. There are archive threads about this connection from the last couple of weeks.

FYI, a former Berkeley police captain is now chief of police in Benicia (outer fringe of Bay Area, near Napa.) If there are any Beniciafags on here, or from nearby, who have police connections you might see what you can find out. I knew him peripherally a few years ago through work. He despises Berkeley and was very happy to GTFO. Probably does not wish to be drawn into Berkeley shit again but if serious malfeasance is going on...maybe. I'm pretty sure that would be one of the main reasons why he ran like hell when the opportunity presented itself; he's a straight-up guy.

A lot of cops have big families to support--traditional ones, their wives aren't necessarily breadwinners too--so it is easy to get a hold over them by threatening their livelihood.

LOL! it would be funny to spread this info so they all have to throw away their pricey sneakers.

Adidas Samba

>It's true

I'm pretty sure he may like or be apart of a Berkeley antifa group on fb ill look around

Some hardcore anarchist over here make their own shit

That's what I thought. It's not much, but it's something.
I was speaking to an officer from Berkley who was saying the same thing about the mayor there. Instead of attempting to rest control of the situation, they were pulled back.
The cops on the ground level don't like this shit, but because of COC, their hands are tied.

I should add, or by threatening their children. It's been known to happen. And given BAMN's pedo connections, history of kidnapping kids, and total balls-to-the-wall insanity and lack of conscience, I would not be surprised if it is a factor in how Berkeley PD is handling this. I say this not to excuse their behavior but to point out how extremely bad this situation probably really is.

Bumping with pics from a previous thread