Antifa stabber

Anyone recognise this guy from your antifa fb lurking? He stabbed the guy in the video and we're trying to figure out who he is. Stabbing happens at around 2:20

youtube.com/watch?v=IK6oGPcEVYk&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6E2mOqQoFeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=K8VzecmAyQI
youtu.be/35aT9ikWcqc
youtube.com/watch?v=LTCCGHucS7s
archive.is/xPvsZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

In Berkeley?

bump

yeah that was from Berkeley

c'mon you filthy autists! I know one of you can help!

pictures that show his clothing

try post again, sometimes posts get buried by all the rest flowing in

bump

Do we have an idea of where they are located in the video. Perhaps a map of Berkeley is in order to track this guy

Well deserved stabbing. Maybe he will now go get a real job and stop larping

bump

So you support Antifa now user?

Looks like it happened here between the historical society building and the one next to it

Bump

Watched the video again, it was actually further up the road a bit

I've always supported antifa personally.

Im looking through some other videos from the area trying to find more pics of the guy. If we could establish his route during the day we may have greater chances of finding him

Careful with that edge, user

Then you'd probably be a Chavista. Get a haircut and a job.

Scum

>"Hey what's your name?"
>LARPing
huh..?

If this thread archives you should keep reposting it within a few hour intervals, this is bound to catch on.

how do you support them personally?

payment?
logistics?
third party meandering?

found him in this overhead footage.
He grabs the dumpster at around 1:18

youtube.com/watch?v=6E2mOqQoFeQ

It seems like he was wearing a blue backpack and Aididas sweats. Pretty distiguishable (at least the backpack is)

bump

btw what happened to bikelock cunt?

Does antifa recruit I'd love my crew to be in the same room as these guys

Bump

Praise kek. I've been looking through vids with no luck

Anybody know people with this bag? [AKA bump]

We got most of the clothing in another thread

bump

Stalking is illegal. Stop this immediately. A67FC880

bump

Bump for justice.

Go home Antifa

This is terrorism, finding terrorists is not illegal. We've done it before and we'll do it again.

also, kys

The bike lock guy is Eric Clanton, a college philosophy professor. I haven't heard any updates. Anyone??

Hmmmmm... that grey hat looks familiar

It's always the same people

Check vids from BBII

Hello fellow gomrade

Bump

b u m p

No gloves and he grabbed the dumpster. Too late now

You can see when OP gets stabbed in that video at 2:40, watch the guy in red at the centre of the screen behind the antifa flag.
The video cuts off right after that though and you can't make out anything useful

Last I heard he was taken in for questioning, deserves at least five years in my opinion

Bump

I wonder if antifa actually browses Sup Forums.

If there are any. I challenge you to watch this without getting goosebumps.

youtube.com/watch?v=K8VzecmAyQI

It looks like the point the vid that you linked are the moments leading up to the stabbing. Meaning that if you are looking for him he should be heading from the east towards MLK jr way. Which (and I doubt this is surprising) means he came from the direction of campus. If we could find videos made by antifa leading up to the rally we could probably find him

>Pic related

I'm not watching your nazi propaganda, racist. Trump is not only an idiot, he's also dangerous and wants to betray you for selfish reasons.

youtu.be/35aT9ikWcqc

A67FC880

>communist squads
We need to better organize our right wing brethren

youtube.com/watch?v=LTCCGHucS7s

>grey hat

It has nothing to do with Trump, i assure you.

Stalking, fuck you faggot.
Go to a real state and start your commie shit there.
I noticed you faggots didnt do shit in pikeville, what do nazis scare you?
Big bad communists scared of us nazis????

>he slurred his speech a little
lol hez dum n sheeit xDD

Christ you're cringey

8ch pol is working hard to uncover them. They have a list of names, and need people to search.
Also if you or someone you know has facial recognition software, we need these faces run against facebooks and thr master llist at 8ch.
>This is important anons, these are communists not protestors and they have free reign to do whatever they want.
Check out master thread at 8ch, alot of people there have uncovered these pussies

sort yourself out

>be burger
>get stabbed by aids infested antifa mongrel scum
>just third world problems

lel

wtf?! I love Trump now!

stalk my dick faggot

>Go to Malmö
>Get raped
>Die in riot

No, the hat, physique and age are different.

Nothing.

archive.is/xPvsZ

confused. explain

North face logo why finbro

No unique branding on the bag. Might be a dead end

Why doesn't pol like antifa, they are the guys with the unpopular opinion on campus, the people taking genuine risks to voice their unheard opinions

cant wait to smoke some antifa ass tonight

There are currently two live threads about this. Can we please merge them into one? Everyone please move into this other one and lets combine our forces. Link here:

Should get some "have you seen me? Do you know me?" Posters trending on twitter someone will rat him out...

C'mon Pedes! We can do it! XDD

Damn this was a while ago then. We're just picking up on it now?

is that one of those concealable blades antifa was pushing? looks like a wallet with a retractable blade.

>A67FC880

are the shills now marking their posts?

is Berkeley still rioting?

>why doesn't Sup Forums like entitled rich liberal kids who larp as bolsheviks and pretend to be the proletariat, while being from the exact class that was rounded up and murdered under any real communist regime, all the while being useful idiots for even richer crypto Jews who manipulate these useful idiots in order to usher in government policies that give them even more control over the proles

I also hate the fact that they dehumanize me, as a working class white male, they are too cowardly to show their faces, or to face anybody in a fair fight, or that they show no restraint when they get the advantage and try to cause permanent harm, or that they larp as anarchists, but call for the authorities to help them at the first signs of danger...

tl;dr they are violent hypocrites who literally and unironically fight FOR the powers they think they are fighting against

nvm checked date

Eric has a lawyer and a monied family. He brags about connections with the Mayor and loves his new found fame. We will not forget him, but he is on high alert right now.

All those faces, and the eyes a drawn almost immediately, to the negros and the danger they present.

WE NEED TO START MAKING CALLS TO THE FBI TO EXPRESS OUR CONCERN FOR THE BERKELY MAYOR'S ALLEGIANCE TO A VIOLENT TERRORIST ORGANIZATION. BE PREPARED TO DUMP ALL EVIDENCE GATHERED AND DEMAND AN OUTSIDE INVESTIGATION

Has anyone tried to find a group he may have for him and his students. Idk if they actually do that just sounds exactly like the cringey hive-mentality of Antifa. We may see a connection with these "ethics professors" and those who think its okay to assault people for words

Bumping for the white race.

HOLY SHIT, I THINK I'VE GOT AN ID. GET FUCKED ANTIFA. PIC RELATED

Looks like Shia La Boeuf under that hijab.

you gon' get stabbed.

on a more serious note, why do lemmings wearing drumpf merchandise walk right to masked faggots flashing their phone in the their face and expect nothing will happen?

>A67FC880
yes, it looks like they actually are

Bump

honestly pol needs to get its morality act together
theres a thread rn encouragig publi shaming of homosexuals
why should i help u? i think this stabber could be a pol guy not antifa.

u all need some morals

>A67FC880
yes

What is that metallic cross shaped object in his back pocket?

your mom's dildo.

If we're gonna do this, let's get some links going for the footage just like last time. Who got stabbed, exactly when and where, and let's get a description going. I doubt this will pick up but if someone really got stabbed fuck this guy. This one looks even easier to find than bike lock. When we do this kind of thing we need as much footage and data as possible from the event. All I see is a fucking hat. Let's have all of the data.

Description so far:
---------------------------------------------------
Blue backpack
Adidas pants
black faggot hat
---------------------------------------------------

Can someone drop some links of the event so we can try to find the blue backpack jack the ripper?

That's the backpack strap overlapping a white stripe on his jacket

The vertical part is just his bag strap. The white is the bottom of his shirt.

oh right.

Ye, looks 100% like the local Russian.

they believe everyone is as beta as them, and so wouldn't do anything because of muh laws

>made clear trumptards not welcome
>trumptard show up anyway
>antagonise masked antifa
>get rekt
>waaaaa i'm being attacked
>i-im a journalist

lmao