Sup Forums is retarded

Seriously Sup Forums why would you be against universal healthcare, what will you do when you get sick and have no money to cover your hospital bills?

The government takes so much from you fags and you can't be bothered to at least ask for something in return

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autodidacticism
youtu.be/uEg6fPcveVM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao that pic is gold

10/10

But seriously though, we cant let her get the nuclear codes

I am actually good with my money. I have been saving for quite a while. I made sure to marry someone with some financial literacy as well.

Relying on the government makes you weak. It turns you into a cuck. Look at what is happening in Germany, Sweden, and other places with socialized everything.

They are weak. They are lambs with no Shepard and the wolves are on them.

Why do you want to be a cuck? Why do you want your women raped?

Ameritards are the dumbest, most cucked, most easily led sheep in the western world.

>why would you be against universal healthcare
Obamacare isn't universal healthcare.

It's mandatory health insurance.

You cant have a welfare state and open borders. Most of us are all for single payer, but dont want to pay 50% taxes so tens of millions of welfare immigrants can shit up our hospitals

Germany is the biggest economy in europe and sweden is consistently ranked as a better place to do business than the US.

The only cuck here is you, kiddo. Try getting a big boy job. Until then let the adults do the talking.

Says the German. Easily lead by Hitler, easily led by Merkle, easily led by Globalists. And you never learn

>The government takes so much from you fags and you can't be bothered to at least ask for something in return
Or we could make them take less from us. When you hire a contractor for a job and he just fucks up your house and leaves halfway through the job, you don't hire him again.

>Germany is the biggest economy in europe

And what? has 1/6 the GDP of the US? And you think you are the grown up.

You're easily led by Netanyahu.

But hey, enjoy voting for leaders who'll gladly sacrifice American soldiers for Israeli interests.

And both have only had open borders for what, 5 years? Look at how America faired after 1965. Theyre both 10 years from being in our sinking boat

>And what? has 1/6 the GDP of the US?

But that's the real scandal. You are so much richer than anyone else, but the only ones who benefit from that are your millionaires and billionaires, while everyone else gets to eat crow.

And you suckers even cheer them on.

Trump knows what he is doing. He made multi-billion dollar deals every day before he was elected. Something like this is nothing to him.

I trust Trump.

Give me liberty or give me death.

REEEEEEE

>The government takes so much from you
gonna stop you right there. im not a "free gimmehdats" nigger.

This right here. I got fined $1,000 this tax season because I have no coverage.
Really activates my almonds senpai

> subsidizing healthcare for millions of extremely unhealthy spics and niggers

Where do I sign up Mr. Goldstein

Sup Forums is one person

>The government takes so much from you

Not from me. I know this might be difficult to understand but with a little effort on the part of the individual, one can avoid govt interference at many levels.

Interference that I will always work to avoid is my healthcare being tied up in this bullshit.

As an aside, how long until your daughter marries a bearded man and is forced to wear the hijab?

>A fucking 'German'
t. Abdullah Al-Kharid

Maybe we could cut some military spending if other members of NATO carried their weight.

Why do successful people who do honest work for honest pay have to be forced to pay for the failures of others?

I'm sorry. Health coverage, not healthcare.

No one is denied healthcare in the United States, under law, and never have been.

Doesn't debt get sold to collection agencies anyway? Just tell them you don't have the money. Also doesn't debt sometimes get written off to the state as charity?

>You can't afford health care, but at least you aren't being denied health care!
>FREEEEEEDUUUUUUMB

It's a fraction of the size and lost the biggest conflict in human history. Whats your point? Seriously kiddo, shut your mouth until you get a real, taxpaying job. Mowing the lawn for mommy and daddy doesnt count.

>Why do successful people who do honest work for honest pay have to be forced to pay for the failures of others?

mostly so that society can continue to function instead of descend into anarchy

For me and the hospital I visit, if their are outstanding debts from my hospital visits, my state tax return is absorbed by them.

Depending on the case, the costs are often absorbed into the hospital and either dispersed throughout or absorbed by charity.

lol Yours are over their too.

But America is a Christian nation, and denying health care to the millions who can't afford it is literally would Jesus would do!

NEET life is the life for me.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autodidacticism

I have mental disabilities, according to the Jew, therefore I went on disability and SSI.

I'm against all medicine. I think we should allow humans to evolve natural immunities to diseases and cancers.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."

Take care of yourself, it's not the government's job to do that for you.

"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."

If you can't even provide basic healthcare for yourself then why do you deserve to live? And how do you even have the audacity to expect someone else to cover the cost for you? Disgusting.

>and sweden is consistently ranked as a better place to do business than the US.

Yeah, Sweden is really beating the US in business.

>ask what you can do for your country

Why can't you provide universal health care for your country?

America is a melinated nation. It belongs to those of us with melanin in our bodies.

I can't believe you bothered to type that.
Is this the best you can do?

There was never a better alternative than here, as long as healthcare was a commodity and charities were left alone.

We are actually richer than you, though

Because we have millions of spics and niggers.
We're not a tiny homogeneous white country with 5 million people, we have 300 million, almost half of which are some form of shitskin.

Universal Healthcare will never work here, you dumb fucking Eurotrash.

>There was never a better alternative than here
lmao holy shit. Feel free to join us here in the 21st century anytime.
>We are actually richer than you, though
That's literally what I said, suburban or rural retard.

>be 25, extremely fit, no health problems
>forced to overpay for shitty "coverage" that is worse than I'd get on an open market, all to subsidize fat niggers who are shitting out kids and old fucks who didn't take good care of themselves despite growing up during the pinnacle of human existence

>why don't you agree with universal healthcare? are you some kind of dumb hillbilly?

>t. Voting for "Germany exists to serve Israel" Schultz

>I'd rather l expose millions of white Americans to disease and death than run the risk of covering a single negro!

I respect you.

California will have single payer Healthcare soon. Stay mad flyover cucks

>Seriously Sup Forums why would you be against universal healthcare, what will you do when you get sick and have no money to cover your hospital bills?
You save up money or purchase private health insurance.
>The government takes so much from you fags and you can't be bothered to at least ask for something in return
The government doesn't create wealth; the population does. Everything the government gives you was taken from you to begin with. Nobody wants their taxes to go towards paying for Trayquarius to get free surgery after being shot robbing a liquor store.

>it...it...it's about email
youtu.be/uEg6fPcveVM

This. I told a fat nigger in the ER that my kid's broken arm was more important than her diabetes ridden foot that should be cut off.

But you said we don't benefit, when every state is wealthier on a GDP per capita basis than Germany. Why are Germans poorer than people in a state that's 40% black?

Its what a society is supposed to do, you fucking freak.
>muh civilizashun
>Muh pippo>

>But you said we don't benefit, when every state is wealthier

This is not a contradiction, moron. YOU and millions of regular Americans don't benefit. Millionaires and billionaires do.

But I get it, tax relief for the rich to the tune of $800 billion has to be financed somehow.

You dumb fucking kraut, is this really too hard for you to grasp?
We cannot afford it, nor do any of us want to.

As long as healthcare was a commodity you fucking nitwit.

It no longer is anymore.

Also, do you people not understand the basic concept of health insurance or "coverage"?

Goddamn, I was willing to give you a chance. I feel sorry for you though. You've never had to rely on yourself for anything difficult.

This is probably why your birthrate is in the toilet and the only real Germans you'll find are already here in the US.

>$18 trillion economy
>"we can't afford it! let's keep sucking billionaire dick instead!"

lmao

what did she say?

I'll go sit in the emergency room with all the illegals if I get sick. You don't need insurance to be treated. Hospitals can't refuse to treat you.

>exaggeration in the wrong direction on both counts just to push your ideological bullshit
German intellectuals

He doesn't understand the difference between healthcare and health coverage.

>LOL AMERIFATS. SO FUCKING OBESE. ENJOY YOUR DIABETES
>W-what do you mean you don't want to provide everyone free healthcare?

My body is my responsibility. No one else's. And I sure as shit don't want my money going towards people who either:
1) Are genetic failures that shouldn't have children to begin with
2) Made poor life choices

Denmark go home. If it wasn't for us your "Universal Healthcare" would be shit because America comes up with all of the new care. You just piggyback on our success.

>this is at the very top of the front page of reddit right now

lol, really goes to show what 99% of the country thinks of krumpmpfk supporters

>do you people not understand the basic concept of health insurance or "coverage"?

Getting lectured on healthcare by the only developed country that hasn't figured out how to implement universal health care and prefers to let vast portions of its population suffer and die instead.

Denied.

That money goes to things like the Military, Gibs programs, a fuckload of alphabet soup Agencies, schools, infrastructure, and we're still over budget.

Learn before you speak.

>your "Universal Healthcare" would be shit because America comes up with all of the new care. You just piggyback on our success.

lmao Americans are so cucked the only people who don't benefit from their contributions is themselves

Priiiiiiiiiiiiceless

She chimped out for a few minutes then had security called on me for being racist. Kek I just told them that my girl was getting her arm looked at and this fat nigger is instigating potential violence. Apparently she'd done it before so they asked her to sit down in another area away from almost everyone else except 2 other niggers otherwise they would call the police.

When a faggot dies of the gAIDS because the average worker doesn't pay for his medication, society does not descend into anarchy.

I know there's the whole placation of the masses thing going on with the successful end of the Paleto distribution, but that doesn't mean they ought to be taxed or else.

the leddit normie-scum faggots are getting super defensive on this one. Could it be they finally are having a moment of clarity?

This right fucking here.

America has way too many fat pieces of shit to ever have universal healthcare. I don't want any of my money going to keeping fat fucks alive.

> (You)
>That money goes to things like the Military

About time, your military has been vastly underfunded for decades now. Maybe you'll stand a chance against Vietnam this time.

If you want to bring religious discussion into it, fine, let's go.

>Render unto ceaser what is ceasers
No. Jesus would NOT be in favor of forcibly taking wealth from others for redistribution. He would strongly encourage it be given up voluntarily.

Eventually, Kraut, you're going to need to learn that legally forcing people to do your bidding is not "altruism". It is purely self-serving.

So that the corpses of the starved failures on the streets spreading diseases? Or so they don't get so desperate they create/join a terrorist organization? So well-off people can walk the streets without fear of being beaten and robbed if they leave the good part of their town?

Why do you think someones money is worth more than someones life?

>why are you against having your money stolen
Kekekek

>He would strongly encourage it be given up voluntarily.

Then why don't you? He did, but I guess you're above him.

You're a mongrel race of subhumans you'll be exterminated, ugly.

Dear lord, this must be one of those angry slavic rape babies.

Work covers insurance.
If you.have a shit job or don't have a job, then fuck you, die already.
>That's my tax money

>underfunded
Wew you have no idea. Pongo cutting back when we reeeally shouldn't have

>what will you do when you get sick and have no money to cover your hospital bills?

be thankful that i'm broke but healthy?

both situations are identical and only one offers you the ability to choose how to spend your money

Also our global hegemony allows homogeneous white countries like Denmark to fuck off their military and defense spending and give it to their shitty underclass as gibs and services. The American taxpayer is subsidizing our """allies""" healthcare and welfare system by keeping them safe with our military and nuclear deterrent

> health lasts forever
>no one has ever developed life threatening illnesses in their 20s

nigger you're retarded. People get life insurance not cuz they're planning on dying in the next two weeks but in case something unexpected happens.

But I do have enough money to cover my hospital bills.

Obamacare was an insurance company bailout, why would I be for that?

Who said I was a Christian?
Furthermore, even if I was a Christian, I'd be making donations. NOT voting.

Any action that requires a vote to be carried out is, out of necessity, opposed to altruism.

>what will you do when you get sick and have no money to cover your hospital bills

I will never be in that position because I am not a Europoor serf

Hello centipedes

I'm a bit of a fan of r/the_donald, and I hear a lot about the four chans.

Regrettably, I'm old, and every time I've gone to the Sup Forums website I get confused and ornery.

Is there somewhere on the internet that I can go, in order to figure out just how to fuck to use this website?

Seriously, I want in, but the site's not user-friendly, and I'm not one of these fancy-ass milennials that just intuitively understands things.

Gonna be a nice surprise when the ((cancer)) death rates suddenly drop off drastically after the ((doctors)) no longer can make money to pump perfectly healthy people full of poison.

Americans all hate each other so it is worth the sacrifice to take out some of there fellow countrymen.

Ahh yes all those American terrorist cells that bomb places over...healthcare. And oh how the bodies pile up outside with people dropping dead of cureable diseases like the common cold.

Society is supposed to do it?
The mere fact that the government has to MANDATE IT shows that it's not natural.
Stay out of my wallet and I'll have a lot more money to do with as I please...And if one of those things is helping people then so be it. But forcing someone...and at an unfair rate, based on that person's success, to help other people, is not right.
I donate over $5,000 a year to a local charity children's hospital.
It provides free hospital care for children and has a cancer treatment facility.
That's a personal choice and one that shouldn't be forced upon anyone.

because it wasnt fucking universal, im a healthy 33 year old white male, i made less than 25K last year, these obamacare clown fuckers thought i should be on the hook for 300$ A MONTH for insurance i dont need, i dont raise a family because i simply cant afford it right now

if i were a degenerate jobless gutter slut with 8 kids by 9 different fathers i wouldnt have to pay a dime

fuck a system that rewards bad behavior and punishes people for being responsible with their lives. Fuck it right in its commie ass.

As someone who has universal health care, I do see both sides.

The actual skill of the doctors in the USA is way better (I live on the border, a 2 km drive to the USA, and have family and friends in the USA, so I do understand the general ideas of both).

In Canada if you have a serious condition which needs medicine, you still pay for it.

For example, my dad has some sort of eye issue and needs a shot every 2 months for about a year, to the eye. They each cost $2000 bucks. He has a very good coverage plan and pension and can only get maybe half of it covered....

It also took much longer to even get a diagnosis. It took weeks, which he could have lost eye sight during that time.

In the USA the situation would have been dealt with quicker and more efficiently, even if the cost was even higher. That's way more important than money...

>for insurance i dont need

lmao

Do you think a junky's life is worth more than an accountant or something?

Once your country becomes half-shitskin and you have to pay for everything for their lazy, flea-bitten, criminal spawn you will know how Americans feel.

this is the

>im an adult and your the child for not having the same views and values as i do

trolling.

its a known shariablue tactic.

I feel guilty relying on others as a safety net and I feel disgusted that people don't care they they're inconveniencing millions with their ideas of entitlement

>In the USA the situation would have been dealt with quicker and more efficiently, even if the cost was even higher. That's way more important than money...

THIS!

I mean, who needs money? Not being able to afford health care FASTER, that's what really matters.

Thanks for your insight. Asshole.

>I have cancer
>OMG Y R U SO ENTITLED