CONSERVASHITS BTFO

CONSERVASHITS BTFO

#resist

CHECKED AND KEKED

Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

>donate now

Democrats fundraising off the backs of all the dead children.

makes you think.

>Lefties fleecing their voting base
Par for the course, #FeeltheBern
No refunds.

The Dems ran pic related in Kansas, with millions of dollars of out of state money and still lost by 7%. That chump change won't do shit.

The left are going to get themselves all whipped up for the midterms, and they're going to fail again, and we're going to mock them, and they're not going to learn anything. They will continue to be sanctimoniously smug assholes , until their dying breath.

This and the whole vote with your pocket stuff.

I don't know what's more disgusting.

>$700.000
>donate more goys

Why don't they just use that money to pay for peoples' health care?

Republicans are going to be destroyed in 2018. California will lose its few remaining Republicans and the Democrats will take back control of the house and Senate. After that, it's only a matter of time before Trump is impeached. A67FC880

What a waste of digits. Oh well kek is a fickle diety

>fundraising matters
>except when Trump is blowing Obama's fundraising out of the water

The only right thing to do.

People end up abusing the system, in almost every case.

Hello centipedes

I'm a bit of a fan of r/the_donald, and I hear a lot about the four chans.

Regrettably, I'm old, and every time I've gone to the Sup Forums website I get confused and ornery.

Is there somewhere on the internet that I can go, in order to figure out just how to fuck to use this website?

Seriously, I want in, but the site's not user-friendly, and I'm not one of these fancy-ass milennials that just intuitively understands things.

Can someone redpill me on this whole healthcare thing? All I'm seeing about it is "boo hoo think of all the dead children and cancer patients, how can republicans be so evil???" bullshit floating around in the (((media))).

What's the upside to this? I can get behind a free market healthcare bill, but isn't this just Obamacare 2.0?

>there is no wasting in kek, all is a sign, you need to open your eyes yet unignore the ignorant

couldn't be?

Why can't liberals voluntarily pool their own money together and lead by example, create a healthcare fund that helps?

Conservatives should start a massive voluntary charity that helps needy people with pre-existing conditions afford healthcare. That would make liberals look pathetic, eternally btfo.

I can see why the jews love the left so much.
It's so easy to steal their money for any and every inane cause.

They have the same racket going with evangelical Christians.

>democrats fundraising off the backs of all the children we killed

Remember kids, no refunds

Wait, they passed it?

I like this idea.