Why does your queen do nothing!?

Why does your queen do nothing!?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_of_Rights_1689
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-04/senate-write-its-own-obamacare-repeal-bill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because that's what a head of state should do. Why do your heads of state continually fuck your over?

Because that's not the queen. The queen has been dead for 20+ years.

In times of dire need her presence buffs all of our stats.

No she just went into hiding together with Paul and Elvis.

Because she died a long time ago...

Our head of state is going to repeal obamacare

I wanna be queen lizzies little baby tampon boy

Well, she's doing nothing now because she's dead, right?
>Has been for awhile

she's been dead for years, they bring out an anachronistic wax model out for state functions.

She's a constitutional monarch. While she does have the power to dismiss Parliament on paper, the King or Queen normally lets the elected fuckers get on with running the country.

See the Bill of Rights 1689: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_of_Rights_1689

Surrender my birthright or die, Elizabeth.

>tfw Queen Elizabeth is a Great General

DAILY REMINDER THAT EVEN KEK KNOWS THAT HE IS THE RIGHTFUL RULER!!!

PIC RELATED

She sold out to the Jews, a Rothschild is her financial advisor. What a disgrace upon her German legacy, I am truly ashamed of her.

11/10 would gilf hate fuck
>her sole purpose is bantz

Because the leader of our country was chosen by God, not chosen by ignorant country bumkins every 4 years.

G-d chose WEED LMAO man for Canada?

Basically makes sure the government is doing it's job

She does plenty.

She even taught your Queen how to act civilized.

I enjoy her look of silent contempt. That for me, is enough.

>above the knee dress

L-lewd

Yes totally God and not because of a group of inbreeds fighting over power and group that won stays in power. They were all defiantly anointed by a prophet of the creator of the universe instead of being people who were lucky enough to be born into the right family.

the queen is so boring. bongs need a monarch who inspires nationalism.

She's South American, it's alright.

She's a jew you stupid idiots.

These kikes murder children.

Stop talking about these filthy gargoyles like they are anything otherwise!

>She does plenty.
Not enough. She's not sitting on my dick right now.

lawl, no:

This sad, fat man can't catch a break:

>Senate To Write Its Own Obamacare Repeal Bill

>The Republican House spent Thursday afternoon celebrating the passage of a Healthcare bill that nobody has scored, let alone read, and already the Senate has poured cold water over the first and so far only achievement of the Trump administration.

>The reason, as we reported this morning, and as Bloomberg and The Hill confirm, several key Senate Republicans have said they will set aside the narrowly passed House health-care bill and write their own version instead, a sign of how difficult it will be to deliver on seven years of promises to repeal Obamacare. In the wake of the House’s razor-thin 217-213 vote, the Senate made clear it was going in a different direction.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-04/senate-write-its-own-obamacare-repeal-bill

How many more years will the republicans waste trying and failing to repeal?

>lawl
Stopped reading there. You need to fuck off shill, you obviously aren't from this site.

Because ever since the Hapsburgs came into royalty, the British monarchy has meant nothing.

This, tbqhwy.

been here since /new/, user. don't lie, you read it. trumpcare DOA

She's pretty much our Designated Survivor.
If all the government dies/is unable to continue, she's there to make sure it doesn't fall apart. Plus she does charity patronage, waving at big events, plaque-unveiling and shit like that.

Shhhh! Good god man. One will have us all flogged to talk of the buffs.

Reminder that Germany's thirty year chimpout brought down the houses of Hapsburg, Bonaparte, Hohenzollern, Romanov, Osman and Savoy, leaving the Saxe-Coburg Gothas supreme by default.

you mean the one that gives +2 to all states and +35% knock down resist, ya everyone says that shit needs to be nerft

interesting fact she is a nymphomaniac, requiring 20 times a day sex

Source?

That's why Prince Phillip is always a bit out of it saying off color shit. She's at it twice an hour.

Shut it down.