So, I was in a game of DOTA 2 today, and 4 of the 5 members of my team were Peruvian

So, I was in a game of DOTA 2 today, and 4 of the 5 members of my team were Peruvian.
For those who don't know, it is well known in our community that Peruvians are not only toxic, but on average much worse players.
We got rekt, and during one of my death timers I decided to research the average IQ of these mudslimes.
It was 85. 80 fucking 5. Which means at least half of the population are much lower than that. Putting a sizeable portion of the country in true retard range.
This only confirmed what anyone who has interacted with them already knew.
However, the rest of the list was what drove me to post here.
The last 20 spots are exclusively held by nigger-majority countries.

Last place was Equatorial Guinea, with 59.
>59 is LITERALLY below retarded

TL;DR- Stats once again bear out the notion that melanized races are inferior.

ITT: We laugh at how stupid the shitskins are

You know African Americans are 85 IQ too right?

What MMR are you faggot

I sometimes just find it hard to believe just how stupid these folks are
Like how can you even live like that?
Majority of our country probably has an IQ of about 85-95 and I already find those people retarded, but at least they function as a normal human being when they get older

>playing assfaggots
>mocking some other race's intelligence or lack off
lmao, have a little self-awareness.

Dota 2 players need to be gassed.

Not to defend the shitskins or anything, but an average of 85 doesn't indicate that half of the population is below 85 IQ; a median value of 85 would indicate that. If the average IQ is 85 and the median IQ was 80, for instance, that would mean that half of the population would fall below 80 IQ, and the other half would be pulling the average up to 85 IQ due to outlying IQ scores.
Although in all fairness, across a whole nation's population, a difference like that is usually minimal.

im aware of the difference, but when you see averages below 70 and even 60 on the list...

>be in the best nation on earth
>only 85 IQ
all that melanin seems to be blocking their ability to learn

pinoys are even worse than peruvians so im not sure why youre even talking

>implying I play assfaggots
Go sleep inside a firepit.

>inferring that

thanks for proving the point of this thread

this thread isn't about DOTA, it's about you being inferior intellectually

>you are

>playing nigger tier MOBA games
>making fun of low IQs
The ironing, lmao.

Also, average IQ in their country says nothing about these players, people who use the internet/computers, speak English, and play some games are much more likely to have higher IQs than the general population.

Maybe the opposite team was too good, and now you're deflecting your own shortcomings using racism?

Sad.

>that spacing and improper use of greentextng
Back to plebbit, homo.

literally best MOBA, there is no one who denies this other than LOL fags

None of them speak english, few own the computers they play on

You are a shitskin, defending other shitskins because the data is against you as well

sad

nice meme arrows, subhuman

>52% assfaggot player calling other people subhuman
Too much lack of self-awareness with this one.

>literally best MOBA, there is no one who denies this other than LOL fags
I don't play MOBAs because they're for low IQ niggers who can't excel at strategy or reaction speed, you're one of those people.
>None of them speak english, few own the computers they play on
Is that a fact? I don't think so. Plus, owning a computer has little to do with what I said, low IQ confirmed.
>You are a shitskin, defending other shitskins because the data is against you as well
I've been posting nothing more than reasonable facts, the IQ of the general population doesn't describe the IQ of newer generations of young people that use computers.
>sad
Yes, your post is sad.

Whites are superior you say? Explain why whites are known in the world for

>Faggotry
>Allowing faggots to adopt
>Getting cucked by BBC's
>Transfaggotry
>Putting children on hormones to block puberty
>Being adopted as a 6 year old as a 52 year old man

Excuse me, where are my manners? What are your pronouns, faggot?

fuck you. pinoy are fucking fun to play with 100% yolo & powerful. Worst country to play with? Brazil.

the irony of you using the internet to tell me that is lost on you apparently

Dota2 made me racist. I know, build the wall, and kill yourself in Spanish now.

ITT: Autistic retards who did't hear me the first 3 times i said this is an IQ thread, not a vidya games thread

Lol, you don't get peruvians at 4.5k. Maybe russians, but they a t least speak some English and aren't fucking dumb.

Internet would never have been made without algebra.

Bumpity bump

>the irony of you using the internet to tell me that is lost on you apparently
Whites invented the internet so their wives could find black bulls to mate with

I don't game anymore but my bsttlegroup on wow back in the day had Brazilian realms. Fucking pissed me the fuck off dude. Literally always the worst players ever. a 5 year old would have better comprehension of the game over a hue.
Seriously how do you level to 50+ in wow and not have a basic grasp of your character. It's fucking astounding.

And you haven't explained why a super intelligent race commits such degenerate acts worse than a nigger chimp

I have noticed that there are actual true stereotypes in games.

If you encounter a blattant hacker odds are he is either chinese or russian.
If you encounter a total retard odds are more likely that he is south american. french are kinda assholes, french canadians too. americans and other canadians well its a spectrum and mostly depend of the age.

it was LP

Because it's (((newsworthy))) when a white does it. Fuck off Mohammed alcoksukr

>Someone's jimmies have gotten a rustling

No it's because that's how the majority of you absolute faggots are. Be honest, how many niggers did your mother fuck before she shat you out?

weak troll, poo in the loo

>said daquan while sweating bullets