Whatever happened to this guy lol

Whatever happened to this guy lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PwGaWw3fw7s
youtube.com/watch?v=yRlFIcmEnBE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he got sued

Pretty sure it's the opposite, the guys he was partnered with stole his channel and he sued them.

he made a deal with one of first youtube media con's, depressed, went into vlog posting which nobody watched, his chink gf took half of his company too, were producing some shit videos couple of years ago but no idea where he is now.

could have been better than pewdiepie if he was not a fool

He was like the king of youtube then he dissapeared never heard of again. And i mean king in the sense of like he was dominating the fuck out of it. He probably wont get his career back again unless he restarts it

HEY GUYS DID YOU SEE THE LATEST RAY WILLIAM JOHNSON

DID YOU

JESUS, MAN

Lol'd if rayj was out now id look at him as a beta retard but i legit watched his videos stoned with my mates every week and they were hilarious

right there with you man, same here

Anna Akana? Damn. She looks like a manipulative cunt too

It was a simpler, more optimistic time.

I kind of miss those days.
>Faceberg, Twatter and so on were not that big
>Comment section on YouTube was neat, not connected to Google and iirc no commercials.

youtube.com/watch?v=PwGaWw3fw7s

He abused one too many jump cuts

He died and nobody noticed until you made this thread

Those were the days waiting every Tuesday for the new videos

kek i forgot her name so I had to wikipedia antman. good on you to know her name, fellow leaf.

absolutely kike puppet get out of here now

It really was i was laughing about that before you replied. Youtube is such cancer now. Like seriously all it is now is top 10 lists, make up tutorials and lets destroy this youtubers life. I miss being a fag watching ray videos haha

he married a sjw and got fucked in the ass

youtube.com/watch?v=yRlFIcmEnBE

Hes pretty big on facebook now.

That video makes me want to kill myself.

Literal manlet.

He thought he was going full Hollywood for repacking other people's vids. He has nobody to blame but himself.

Pewds won because he's in a time and place to know Hollywood is a shill factory. They've lost the eyeballs. It's a dying industry now.

Seriously, think about it. 'Muh sex junk' got more views than all but the biggest Hollywood movies. We are witnessing the disruption of an industry. Ray was too dumb to see it.

What was that. She looks like the type of bitch that would crack it about the toilet roll being the wrong way. She would snap me. Id fuck her like a toilet haha

What the fuck is this shit. And I knew that bitch would fuck him over eventually; first time he had her on one of his videos I thought she looked like an Asian Jew

he got blacked

Funny thing is pewdie i started off watching him around the slender time and i didnt mind him then i noticed people pointing out how cringy he was. But now ive gone back to liking him because he just seems like hes grown and dealt with alot of shit and hes just real about it. So i respect him for that sense. Hes grown up alot to and so have i.

Manlet richer than you'd ever be in 5 lifetimes

>xDDDDDDDDDDDD

>5' 6"

DOIN YOUR MOM

He was always a good Emcee. His mistake was not believing in his own platform and formula and simply riding the wave.

Maybe he got bored with it. Who knows? But I tell you this, he fucked something up. Shame really, he did well in life for a manlet. Certainly not Putin-tier, but good enough.

/thread

Holy shit, thinking about pre redpilled life. It was easy, it was fun and simple, also there weren't a bunch of faggots trying to ruin everything. Or maybe I just didn't notice them, but I remember hanging out with my friends and just dying of laughter watching some of his videos.

B-but what happened to her guys.

I was on his wiki he really did get fucked over by maker studios. They were trying to lock him out of his adsense account and they wanted 50% royalties. So he tried to start up his own and it failed on him. I recently read something that pretty much happened to creedance. Where john fogerty got screwed out of royalities for all those songs and he only made like 30 grand. Fucked. Some of his songs are as popular as the beatles.

If you try to watch any of his video's now, oh boy.

I half cringed my way to hell doing that, and knowing that I once thought it was funny made it worse.

When Friends finished he was out of work and he got old and fat

>DOIN YOUR MOM

Wow.

Good times.

Literally, who? I am over 40 so I have no clue Mr. Poo.

So what was the forum was he talking to?

Faggot underage B& GTFO
(and KYS of course)

Honestly, it's improved my life. I wen tfrom being a complete NEET shut in my room for my teenage years/early 20's, to a good, stable job, full benefits, stable relationship, good group of friends, some nice sociable hobbies and getting a house within a couple years--all this happening within 3 years of being redpilled. I want to build some stability and security for myself before shit goes south.

The whore obsessed with Japan and cats, don't remember her name tho

i think he now makes some cringey sketch show. i really liked =3, but its not the same anymore. is still the niggresss running it right now?