Brit/pol/ FUCK OFF MODS YOU FAT CUNTS Edition

Tory sweep, labour losses, UKIP collapse, lib dem stagnation
twitter.com/britainelects/

>Prince Philip to step down from carrying out royal engagements
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39802636
>YouGov Poll: Con: 47%, Lab: 28%, Lib: 9%, UKIP: 8%
thesun.co.uk/news/3361384/2017-general-election-latest-polls/

>May Accuses EU Figures Meddling In Elections
theguardian.com/politics/live/2017/may/03/general-election-2017-official-campaign-begins-politics-live

>May Hits Out At EU
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-39758977

>Davis Threatens To Walk Away From Brexit Talks If U.K. Provoked
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-03/davis-says-u-k-won-t-pay-reported-100-billion-euro-brexit-bill

>Barnier Reveals EU Bill Includes Foreign Aid To Ukraine & Turkey
express.co.uk/news/politics/799533/Brexit-news-Michel-Barnier-EU-demands-citizens-rights-divorce-bill

>UK & EU At Odds Over The '€100bn UK Fee'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39789903

>Chief Negotiator Threatens Legal Action If Britain Refuses 'Non-Negotiable' Bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/03/general-election-2017-brexit-divorce-michel-barnier-watch-live/

>Corbyn's Economic Policy Would Cost £45bn
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/03/corbyns-economic-policy-would-cost-voters-45bn-ministers-claim

>Nick Clegg Sets EU Remain Bid
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39784164

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GuidoFawkes/status/860554877386334208
youtube.com/watch?v=PZphci1oMhc&t=2s
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/05/ukip-finished-i-am-elated-theresa-may-anti-establishment-candidate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we could live in a world where Remain won 52 - 48
>David Cameron is still our Primeminister
>Hillary Clinton is US President

first for arse

Big Soup.

why would you want to live in the gay timeline?

twitter.com/GuidoFawkes/status/860554877386334208

W H A T

Britain is not the centre of the world, and the idea that EU leaders would sit together plotting a victory for Jeremy Corbyn is laughable.

It was a German article by a German journalist in German in a German newspaper in Germany, it's is utterly ridiculous that Theresa thought it was aimed at her electorate and not them.

Of course, Theresa May didn't actually think that, it was simply a convenient excuse to use the political tactic of portraying herself as the 'Defender of the British people' against the wicked scheming Europeans. And it will almost certainly work too. The electorate is thick as pig shite.

This has been the remit of May's Britain since the start. Blame our problems on liberals, on Europe, on the sick, the disabled and the homeless.

For the King

I think I'm going mad lads. I got jealous of a character having sex with Selina Meyer. Help me.

>It's been cool bantz and discussion all day till you came on, lad.
Wrong.

People have been getting temporarily banned ever since /bant/ become a board.

>brit/pol/ culture is both shitposting and politics
Well seems like our culture is about to fade seeing as how you get banned for shitposting.

Although I can and will put my tripfag reputation(>implying) on the line and promise is once shitposting in Brit/pol/ is allowed again then I will start discussing politics, not necessarily full time but atleast occasionally.

What's your opinion on DJ Tiesto running against the Queen in the 2022 elections? Personally I think it's shocking.

>this pasta again

I wanna see May's tits

I miss YKTD

Kek they are closing the gap, look at council seat figures.

>DJ Tiesto
Over rated normie shite

Bonus meme from the other day where autiste wizard blows it with a nice looking polski girl. I know it's not Sup Forums, but you guys seemed to enjoy laughing at me.

40 hour gap between the 3rd from last and bottom two messages

Has he lost his mind at this stage?

AGENT XXX REPORTING

youtube.com/watch?v=PZphci1oMhc&t=2s

FUCK THE MODS

Despite the opinions of the saboteurs and the media, Labour are going to win this election.

But then what would all the late night shows talk about and tell me what to think of these topics?

Which party should a soft Brexiteer vote for?

Went past a food bank today and NHS nurses were queueing outside singing songs to cheer all the refugees up

Made me proud to vote Labour

What did the mods do?

Careful lad or you'll get banned, don't forget to include something politically related in your posts or you'll get banned.

How do we feel about peppa pig filling in for Davey C as lord of cambridge?

Is this real autism?

you complete fucking idiot

Tories

you fucked it up

>labour mathematics

No one gives a shit about Mays political PR stances and bullshit. The only thing she did that for was to affirm to supporters that she's being decisive where no one in Labour can even say they wouldn't challenge the 100 billion euro figure.

Stop clinging onto simple sentences as the definition of voters voting purposes. It's like the
>Muh 350 million lie
>Need a whole new election and forget about remains lying habits as well.

Tories.

Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want

May is risking leaving without a deal - i.e. disaster.

What do you reckon my chances are if i stand as an independent?

>live 4 hours away from London
>can hear them crying from here

kek

i was listening in the shower to radio 4 and they described Corbyn without his name or party and i wanted to vote for him.

Please God no. Please. She let you back in. Why would you do this?

They didn't ban preusse permanently

The Tories will win regardless, you either add the extra vote to absolutely anally destroy Labour or don't and not even make a noticeable difference.

Can you fill me in what is an independent?

>POST FEET YOU DIRTY WHORE

>Peppa pig
Oh no, whatever will the paki mudslimes have to say about that? I'd vote for it.
>get banned
Ha ha ha

The mods think that just because /bant/ exists they can just ban random shotposting on brit/pol/

"no deal is better than a bad deal"

The delusion is in the people who think "this is a thing that might happen if we leave" is the same as

>"£350m a week TURKEY!!!!!!! SYRIA!!!! ISIS!!!!!".

One hasn't yet been proven to be true or false, the other was absolute bullshit from day one.

I admit there were lies, or at least exaggerations by Remain, but they were far from the same level as the utter emotionally driven fabrications from the Leave campaign. Screaming about ISIS, sovereignty which we already have, bullshit EU regulations that don't exist, slogans and promises like the £350 million a week, and the many such shovelfuls of bullshit like that which were proven to be bullshit almost the instant the vote was over aren't on the same level as people panicking because it's almost certain we'll be utterly fucked over, both by the EU and our own government, upon leaving the EU, and we have no plan to handle that.

jokes on you i don't racemix with polish girls anway i'm just memeing her

Is growing my own tobacco remotely viable?

UKIP

>FUCK OFF

They would be even smugger because they would think they have even more power than they think they have now.

>We lost seats but we are closing the gap on the Conservatives.

it is strange though

maths is racist

- dianne "abo" abbot"

just being myself :))))

if she can't handle the autism, then I can't handle the normie. that's my motto nam sayin

You really believe Theresa "Stronger IN" May would walk away without a deal?

It's a negotiating tactic so that we don't have to pay as much of the divorce bill. The Tories are the party of soft brexit, Labour would offer to pay the whole thing.

One actually.

>THERE ARE NIGGERS ON THE FALKLANDS ISLANDS

This has got to be, by far, the shittest day in British politics for years. Pretty much confirmed 1000 year Tory reich that is anti-NHS and pro-migration.

>i'm just memeing her

Shitting your pants, you mean. It's alright, lad. We've all been there once.

>walk away from the negotiations with no deal
>my product's conformity assessment paperwork becomes void overnight
>customs inspector detains my shipment
>he takes samples to send to an approved testing house
>the inspection costs me £700
>detention costs me £80 a day for the ten days it takes to get my results back.
>I also have to pay £900 testing fee
>European ports start having to deal with the unexpected burden of thousands of inspections
>a backlog of testing builds up as a huge range of products sit at the ports awaiting results
>my delivery drivers ends up sat in a queue on the motorway for hours
>the imported goods I need for my product's raw materials can enter the country, but they end up in the same queue leaving
>I can neither export nor import
>my company dies and my workers go on the dole

So glad we didn't get that "bad deal"

Do soft brexiteers enjoy seeing their wife plowed by muhammad

you retarded nigger

remoaners really are obsessed with the £350 million figure

Are your local elections already over?

How hard, exactly, did Labour get stomped on?

Unironically on the verge of a nervous breakdown due to obsession with mummy may. Im not even trying to aggravate it, it just wont go away. I only post here because I can't tell anyone not even a therapist - I don't do it to be annoying or seek attention like the anime posters. Literally woke up one day with this shit like I was struck by lightning. this is some black mirror shit.

See You're fooling no-one. Ten years from now, this memory will make you cringe under your covers.

Yes you are right dont try to be someone else especially for fanny

Tories gained over 500 seats.
Labour heartlands like Teeside and the West Midlands elected Tory mayors (narrowly).

Anyone got any redpills to share about David Davis? I quite like the bloke.

On a side note, had a Chinky for dinner and it was shit.

>tfw got too horny one day and I straight up asked a girl for nudes out of the blue
>after she responded with "what the fuck" I proceeded to shit spaghetti and claimed that a friend I was with was on my phone
>she believes me and I still talk to her like nothing happened to this day

I'm smooth as fuck

Out of our hands now ,move to jockland

Long and distinguished service after coming up from a council estate and getting a degree in business.

He's alright.

If she had any clue, she wouldn't have ruled out EEA/EFTA, at least as a transition.

I've nothing to convince me this is 3D chess, rather than pure ignorance.

I THINK WE HAVE ACHIEVED ESTABLISMENT....

It's not anti-NHS when it's continuing to shovel more and more money into the thing. Being anti-NHS is not a bad thing.

Did they fill her with their monkey semen after that photo?

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/05/ukip-finished-i-am-elated-theresa-may-anti-establishment-candidate

>Fluid dynamics
Holy shit your killing me here.

Jesus fucking Christ.

You can regain though. Just fucking chill out.

YES Britbantz, kill them all.

Are abos even human lads

>blah blah some hypothetical situation
Stopped reading.

I can play that game too:
>exit EU
>reduce bureaucracy
>save shit loads of cash
>create jobs
>build utopia

Seriously though, I still don't see what's so bad about any of this.
I asked you faggots why she would be messaging me in the first place. You all said she wants to fuck.
I haven't even properly asked her out yet. At the most I've called her pretty. And I've cut though the bullshit of talking about the uni course we're doing. The year just finished, summer is coming up, why the fuck do I want to be spending my time fannying about with some girl just talking about fucking maths and physics? She's either interested or she's not. I'm a fucking PUA god. What I did was the equivalent of unbuckling my belt and sending her a dick pic Fuck it.

Start buying guns.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EEA would sink her, it'd be taken as admission of support for the single market (and free movement).

She had to shoot it down so that she looks strong on brexit and doesn't lose face before getting to the negotiating table.

Based lil monkey spics awaiting a Royal Marine/Para bayonet to the face

>tfw done this shit plenty of times and always got away with it even though I'm certain they don't believe a word of my bullshit