>W Qalamon Apr26
i.imgur.com/0gwwg9J.jpg
>Raqqa Apr25
i.imgur.com/uWhcjaK.jpg
>N Hama Apr24
i.imgur.com/G3VHsrV.jpg

Developments May 4
>Syrian skies CLOSED to Coalition warplanes
>Astana:Ru, Iran, Turkey agree to safe zones in Idlib, Latakia, Homs & Aleppo parts
aim to separate rebels from IS and Nusra, movement of unarmed civis+huanitarian access
Opposition rebels did not accept because IRAN & this will 'threaten Syria’s territorial integrity'
>report:IS withdraws from Tabqa dam to Raqqa after deal with SDF, SDF denied
>E Ghouta rebel war:130 rebels dead,500 rebels+civis wounded
>Palmyra:SAA captured 4 points from IS near Talilah Crossroad
>DeZ:SAA advances as they attempt to lift siege on airport
>N Hama:jihadist suprise offensive in Wadi Al-adib area ends with no gains
>Al-Qaboun:SAA victory within days after new push, negotioations for rebel surrender ongoing
>TASS:Al Jazeera staged clips about ‘new chemical weapons’ to release soon via social networks

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21016_1_Girl,_1_Cigarette.html
aml.ink/NKuPr
nytimes.com/2017/05/05/world/africa/navy-seal-killed-in-raid-against-islamic-militants-in-somalia.html?_r=0
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-military-participate-deir-ezzors-liberation/
almasdarnews.com/article/exclusive-tiger-forces-deploy-palmyra-front-massive-offensive/
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/847558839285288960
youtube.com/watch?v=vp2BqGQkUYs
youtube.com/watch?v=2uEpcfonkt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SAAnime!

sometimes Maghrebi's posts are suddenly good

what a crazy world we live in

I like having Maghrebi around saying this shit. It's like a humbling reminder to not get too wrapped up in propaganda, and his sources can be right. He predicted the Hama offensive in it's intensity at least a couple of months before it happened. It just didn't succeed as much as he wanted.

His thinking is usually sound as well. He knows the SAA will need to be more careful, and to act more deliberately.

For me, if someone says 5, and Maghrebi says 15. The answer is likely 10.

#Yemen
Weapon, RPG, Explosive, Ammo now for sale in Sheikh Uthman District, Aden South Yemen

Yemen 2nd amandement
Very Ancapism

Dumpin full ceasefire deal.

>Buy a semi auto rifle
>Don't buy shoes
Does Khat give supreme enlightenment?

>Delivering civilian aid.
this is going to fill the area with weapons from Turkey and KSA

Amen, maghrebi is the new ottomanlet/countrycuck but less anoying and more accurate

>conflicting parties only talk about rebels that officially join the ceasefire
itsfuckingnothing.isis

>de-escalation areas

REEEE

Guarantors are only Turkey, Iran and Russia, and I don't expect Turkey breaking the deal, I bet Russian intelligence has a close eye on what they are doing, based on previous experience with "cooperation".

Wew, RuMoD stated quite clearly that the Astana deal will "end US drone war against HTS".
Counting on capturing CIA friends?

Someone should tell these fuckin normies that ISIS doesnt have fuckin ''Capital'' and Raqqa isnt certainly it.

Burning Roses are quite dramatic

Friday Im drunk in sg.

Also fuck Sweden! Glory to Panarin!

Which is it?
Does ISIS not have a capital? Or does it have a capital and it's just not Raqqa?

efukt.com/21016_1_Girl,_1_Cigarette.html

That image reminds me of this.

>Abu Ibrahim, president of al-Bab's Military Council, has been hospitalized after an assassination attempt by unknown assailants few today.

It's "social capital".
Is it Ankara?

ISIS doesnt have any designated capital or whatsoever, not that i heard of. If anything, it should have been Mosul, not Raqqa. It is just hype by normies.

For reals? I would say their actual core region is Southern Euphrates River Valley, not Raqqa.

It was AQI, later Nusra, now ISIS. Literal definition of badlands.

It's Tel Aviv, but it's going to be Jerusalem soon.

ISIS is a decentralized anarcho-capitalist state with a gold standard.

WHO IS READY FOR DEIR EZZOR!?

Should I write about the Turkish political parties and their voter bases? It is going to be a huge ass read though, so don't tell me to if you fags aren't going to read it.

Don't. None of that matters. It is all REIS now.

Directed by The Tiger and Issam "I rape ISIS in daily basis" Zahreddine

just do a tldr,no need to write some lotr type lore

Finally!!!!!

As long as they don't fuckin make 50 km thin salient in desert, they should be fine.

Russian military to participate in Deir Ezzor's liberation aml.ink/NKuPr #Palmyra #Russia #Syria

Quesiton to what extent ?

Agreed. I eventually grew to like him somewhat. He's only ever annoying when the rebels start some kind of offensive, otherwise he's a good source of banter.
He even seems to grow more and more disillusioned about rebel chances to eventually win, lately.

>US soldier killed in Somalia in helicopter raid againts al shabaab

>Cut foreign aid to somalia
>Waste millions of dollars fighting a useless nigger war instead

What the fuck is the US doing

All those "moderate rebels" are just going to fill the gap that ISIS will leave.

How many turks unironically believe the we wuz wolves stuff?
Turks on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and etc. are borderline retarded. They also seem to think they're white like Europeans but at the same time Asian like Mongols and Koreans.

The amount of brain retardation is just simply...overwhelming.

My uneducated guess? Probably sappers and advisors.

Why do Americans keep dying all over the world?

advisors include SOF and contractors ,or u literally mean advisors ?

You support a muslim dictator that literally employs BABY soldiers to kill his own people. Don't you have ANY shame?

nytimes.com/2017/05/05/world/africa/navy-seal-killed-in-raid-against-islamic-militants-in-somalia.html?_r=0

Takes a baby to gas a baby.

The info is creal as fuck

1) almasdarnews.com/article/russian-military-participate-deir-ezzors-liberation/

Russia will aid directly SAA operation with ground forces, also Iran (Not fucking militias)

2) almasdarnews.com/article/exclusive-tiger-forces-deploy-palmyra-front-massive-offensive/

Tiger Forces already in Palmyra with many SAA forces with the new ISIS Hunters units and 5th Corp units with heavy Russian Support (The guys who liberated Shaer Oil field in a day)

So, yes, this operation is YUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

>What the fuck is the US doing

Destabilizing the middle obviously, east africa/central asia/middle east. They're an atlantic and pacific nation after all why do you expect anything different?

Spetsnaz, air support, artillery? Maybe we'll see boots on the ground? Sure sounds like it.

>Why do Americans keep dying all over the world?
because those niggers are involved all over the world

also S for the soldier

Yea some SOF and contractors as well, but i am not expecting Russian privates etc. Sappers, definitely.

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

SUKHNAH HERE WE COME

F, i might not like their foreign policy but i don't wish death upon them especially not when fighting al shabab

S

>Those tabs

Laughed and my coffee went down my windpipe.

>He even seems to grow more and more disillusioned about rebel chances to eventually win, lately.
kek that got me hard !
>I like having Maghrebi around saying this shit
its good to have some one challenge your narrative if you don't have people like this you will make a echo chamber of shit and you get isolated from the world.

As absurd as it might sound, I'm sure they were not raiding al shabab. Judging from their record they were probably trying to kill the good guys.

That sounds bad, boet

Thanx for sharing!

>Agreed. I eventually grew to like him somewhat.
Maghrebois is white and based :^)

Sup Romaniabro, have a good weekend man

That may even be as late as fucking June. Let's face it. This war is boring.

Hmm,maybe
didnt check the article
But still,in the end its just some dude tricked in to dieing for neocon causes

holy fuuck guess that way Russia had sent so much planes there whit cargo this 3 weeks!

10/10 tabs

I'm gonna read it, always interested in local rants

Exactly.
It's removal time!

wew,didnt even notice the tabs
stay woke, slovenia

Soul of Syria @sryhaber 25 minutes ago
#BREAKİNG
Unusual mobility around T-4 Airbase and Palmyra !

Soul of Syria @sryhaber
Unconfrimed reports:Most of the Tiger Forces heading to East Homs.

Its 2017, Ive gotten used to the pace of this war, it doesnt surprise nor bore me tbqh

Actually, this is Russia response about US new strategy in just taking all over ISIS territory and then reinforces those groups with land and "balkanize" the country. Russia and especially Putin have a sort of "Frustation" about the situation on Yugoslavia and he want to avoid the same situation on Syria.

USA will lose too much if SAA reach Deir Ezzor, hell, SAA can take Bukamal and touch Iraq, and after that everything will speed in the Syrian War.

Dis net 'n bietjie verstik

Source doesn't really mention any Russian deployment past advisors and doesn't mention Iran :(

twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/847558839285288960

Can you please provide same picture but from a different angle?

i m a bit scared though can we pull this of.
will there be enough support

Da.

Numbers of rebels according to the Russian Minister of Defense. Total: 41.500 - 14.500 in Idlib, Hama, Aleppo and Latakia - 3000 in Rastan pocket (northern Homs) - 9000 in east-Ghouta - 15.000 in South Front
>15.000 in South Front
Seriously? That sheds some light on Dara'a..

>post yfw you will see Issam and The Tiger fighting together on Deir Ezzor

>9000 in east-Ghouta
More then i expected tbqh

Hey there Hollandbro! Thank you man! Hope you will have a long and relaxing weekend ahead!

I stopped by a book store and saw a book on geopolitics, had stuff from european wars to middle east conflicts... I'm thinking on buying it! I don't read that much, kek I still have a bunch of books I wanted to read and bought and now they just pile up as I don't have the energy for that...nor motivation...

Thank you

All of Northern Syria belongs to the Kurds.

Same man, I built up a large collection of books over the last few years, but only really read about half

Although to be fair I bought some cause they may get out of print/availability later, so I had to stash them in time

>Putin have a sort of "Frustation" about the situation on Yugoslavia
tell me a bout it who does not its a cluster fuck the burger made reee it triggers me so hard and that is one of the reasons i m for the removal of us proxy fagots.
>USA will lose too much if SAA reach Deir Ezzor, hell, SAA can take Bukamal and touch Iraq, and after that everything will speed in the Syrian War.
yeah true. burgers will flip the fuck out kek

>also Iran (Not fucking militias)
Iran military is no better RLY.

>with the new ISIS Hunters units
ISIS hunters are a very small unit, I'd say less than 100. Maybe this media attention will give them the populace's recognition...

Disgusting

Saúde ivanbro!

all of you assad dick suckers need to bow to the God Emperor and get off of /pol

ay

I see these in the houses of Muslim friends and business partners, any Muslimanon know what the deal with this particuar one is?

Did he capture it, Posing with it because he's with Shia militia or something?

The dream.

youtube.com/watch?v=vp2BqGQkUYs

This video is a masterpiece and the reason why i listen Oi Alija Alijo every fucking day.

And vice versa

>be american
>get shot

Test

>tfw exam season coming soon

On the bright side, I think I will go for holiday in Damascus after said exams.

يهودي كلب.

الأنف الذي يعرف.

اذهب إلى الفرن.

خذ هذه العملة وارحل.

I think this is the first "sour a" or verse of the Quraan.

For some reason people think it looks good on their walls.

You just have to believe
youtube.com/watch?v=2uEpcfonkt4

>"I'm (((Right-Libertarian))), remember that not all the jews are evil"

I miss these. I hate you. You got me hooked on konosuba. Fucl you and have a nice day.