What the fuck is Germany's problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TrZ617fTHzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Germany is dead anyway, stop bothering about it.

Same as yours, wrong side won WW2.

our dicks are too big

Germany is full of fucking retarded cucks

> be british
> side with the jews in WWII
> conspire with the whole world against germany
> completeley destroy germany
> let jews take over germany and the whole world
> continue to serve (((them))) for 70 yrs
> mentally terrorize the german people with holohaux for 70 yrs
> wonder wtf is germanys problem
>mfw

>tfw

All these germanistan flags that have given up on their own country

Hitler would be ashamed of what you've allowed yourselves to become

Medicine diddily ding dong drugs, said the boy? What are you, i am aware of the noodly-navy seal is in my class, i went to the 300 people that more attacks, he scorinoes again, participated in a noodly-numberoo of al-qaeda! United statesies military training of the gorilla i was a sniperoo. You just diddily ding dong do noodly-not diddily ding dong do anything for me. He had to riddly-remind me, i noodly-neveroo would have seen had cursed the accuracy of this world. That you have to think if you're me, you're talking about it on the internet? Then, she said, to speak, because i curse is monitorinoing the storinom was approaching warm intellectual property riddly-rights, the united statesies secret spy noodly-networinok is riddly-ready. We are a little sad that you call life diddily ding dong during breaks. You're diddily ding dong dead son. I, ever, anywhere you are a hundred diddily ding dong different ways to diddly, you can use your own hands. He noodly-not only in a war without weapons, the united states a wide riddly-range of training in the us marine corps am full use of hands to put a break on your diddly i stools to take this opporinotunity in orderoo to poorino little diddily ding dong dog noodly-now , it is. Once you have to riddly-reduce the award, it is a "standard" may be able to have sexual comments, you have a language of their diddly. But noodly-now, if you can be silly, doodley-does noodly-not pay it. He was angry, and sat diddily ding dong down. Diddily ding dong dead child's curse.

This is what 12 years of Angela Merkel does to you, come over here and experience it for yourself burger

It's another 'German blames the Anglo for his own mistakes' episode

There are like five german hate threads on Sup Forums active at any time now.
Why is it so weird some of us have realized that we are actually the problem and we need to get genocided?

This. Living in Absurdistan is really demoralizing.

As if Germany started/was responsible for the WWs LOL

gj on sucking the j00s dicks and reading their history books

they're strong and have capabilities for creating an empire, you're just a sleazy Briton

>we dindu nuffin the post

The jews stopped the right man getting elected, blame Churchill and the jews.

>You cant blame me for what my nazi ancestors did
>REE FUCK YOU BRITAIN YOU JEWS!

Stop blaming the people of Britain, remember who the true enemy is. (its not the french either)

Merkel will remain in power, if she doesn't Schulz will come in charge. There's no hope, just look at the election results. Most people here are against right wingers because our media and even the teachers are constantly bashing against it. Germany is lost - something really great has to happen to change this fate.

It's crazy that we can blame the League of Nations and war reparations for all of what is wrong with the world today.

I don't understand why there's no rise of the """far right""" in Germany

In Sweden SD has grown large
France has Le Pen, let's how that works out
Britain Brexited
US got Trumped

but in Germany - business as usual?

Sometimes I just want to hit the restart button on germany, maybe we can get rid of that insanely high income tax and ssc aswell

Autism

They funded it...
It's still divide and conquer you know? They wouldnt let them get so far unless they wanted you to believe that nazigermany actually had a chance.
It's subverting you from the real truth of salvation
youtu.be/TrZ617fTHzc

m8 it's not lost vote NPD

>shitting on the second German Reich

Germans should have won that war. Better than the globalist brits and frogs, filthy democratists

Germans LITERALLY are autistic by nature, it is in their fucking genes that is why we had such an improvement in industrialization for beeing able to handle all the stuff required for it well. That is about it, reminder in ancient greece and rome we literally were the niggers.
>LITERALLY just fuck my shit up

They're a joke, like most other parties.

Ironically enough, Germany is in this position because of Hitler.

Because we can't let the Nazis get the nuclear codes.

Oh wait we don't even have nukes.
Or a functional army.
Or enough men to form a functional army.

normal people are inspired by things like this, its why war propagandists never send the enemy messages that say "lol u guys suck" because it would only give them more resolve. They send messages that say "your leaders are oppressing you, rise up against them and we will liberate you because we think you guys are great", but there is something very strange about the german psyche, some kind of terror of authority that makes them just accept the will of their superiors unquestioningly

Better vote CDU then, right? Useful idiot.

No it's the Jews. Those fucking Jewish farmers were ruinning Germany.

We like to be in charge...

We creat d the biggest empire in the history of the universe. We are the master race and Germans can't handle it, that's why they always sperg out - they're like a jealous toddler

literally german politics

Muh empire hahahahahahahahah

They're all slightly autistic. I took three years of highschool german, so I really got a good look at their country and people. And let me tell you, there is something off about Germans.

Can Theresa May please invade germany and end our suffering?

I dunno man. We lost ww2 but are still in charge of europe. So tired of winning

You have a point. You definitely have the symptoms.

Be glad you got Trump elected. You still have hope. You can say what you want and you can bear arms.

You wouldn't know how utter helplessness feels like. The only thing I can do is vote secretly and lurk Sup Forums. If I was to voice my opinions in public I'd lose my job and would receive the evil nazi stigma.

That's what political prosecution must feel like.

I am a logical man
If the entire world hates Germans its probably Germans who are the problem and not everyone else

And as you said there is something wrong with Germans
We are a disease. A cancer on this continent and planet. We are "off" somehow.

Our language sounds horrible. Our food is disgusting. Our history is shameful. Our culture is a joke.

I can rarely post this image because there is usually a duplicate file somewhere.

>the biggest empire in the history of the universe
congratulations, you blew the heads off some africans with your (admittedly very nice for the time) rifles and claimed their territory

but lets be real, dad, the Roman Empire was a lot more impressive

Proxy fag larping

Not really
Wish I wasn't German though.

That can be arranged

Your penis must be really small if you get triggered by a britbongs long gone empire

Just leave

Your men are like women.. might as well use them instead kraut.

Either grow some balls or you could borrow some of our dykes.

Just swallow the German redpill

Thanks, i really appreciate it user

yeah gj with that "muh greatest empire ever" needing the help of every fvcking country on the earth to avoid losing to germany.

This is such a meme. We had to fight off France and Spain to become the biggest you stupid runt.

Why is the usa nr 1 in rape and crime statistics compared to europe?

>It's another "anglo sucks off the jews" episode.

>implying there's anything wrong with this

Guess you should've won then, huh Hans?

Combine the stubborness of Germans with an ethnicmasochist mindset

How adorable when brits think they are still important

Because its fucking lost. Germans go full in on everything someone is telling them to do. Currently it is being left wing. Next will be Islam. Germans will adopt Islam to an extend that even Saudi Arabia will look like a liberal paradise.

>.gif

I knew the picture would trigger Germans. It always does, only further proving my point that Germans are incredibly bitter that they never had the balls nor the brains to conquer the world as we have.

Yeah right you proxy fag. The left is losing all grounds in every state. Try harder next time.

Nice try kike. This world belongs to the Saxons

>vote NPD

Fuck off.
You have to be a literal retard to vote for government agents roleplaying as Nazis.

You wrote HAD wrong

Says the 'country' that literally has no border, no currency, no army and no pride

I'm not going to be nice to you because you're self aware. You are. However, I will never stop missing the real Germany. I have my secondary school German teacher to thank for introducing me, properly, to your amazing language and culture. Fix your shit you faggot. I want to go back to admiring you and not thinking you're a bunch of stupid cunts.

>Next will be Islam
that would be some incredible geopolitical maneuvering, if germany could somehow stay white in the process

Dieser faden ist langweilig

I cant tell what is uglier between a brit bitch and a germ bitch. Brit bitches have fucked up faces and germ bitches are basically shaped like men.
Both are so fucking ugly in their own ways.

>to your amazing language and culture.
Our language is disgusting and the only place that has anything even resembling culture is fucking Bavaria
Who HATE the rest of Germany more than you brits do.

Niggers, as our country is more cucked than all of yours combined when it comes to the prevalence of criminal sub-humans.

Says the guy whos national dish is indian curry. Your capital is ruled by a muslim your policemen are getting stabed on the streets. Shariapolice. Your sons bestfriend is a paki and you wife has smelly teeth. Nice larping as a former empire

it actually belongs to the anglos

t. Chang Ali Singh

You may have to wait until all those old fkers who block real change in germany die out, it'll be a while till Merkel gives up that seat

lol gtfo

Why are Germans so embarrassing?

You got conquered by us and the sorry state you are in is thanks to us. We did it on purpose to keep you weak. I hope you know this.

Because niggers.. don't worry, you're getting enriched as we speak m8.

You're right.
Germany lost the cultural war a while ago to the progressive frogs and their "universalite des droits humains". Which the german pleb supported.
Literally, the French culture killed German culture.

Ya. You should stop reading Sup Forums all day. AFD hanging around 8% is what you call loosing grounds to the CDUSDPGRÜNLINKS block party? There is no Rechtsruck. AFD will loose in Schleswig Holstein and will only have small votes in NRW caliphate. The only place to survive as German is Saxony.

krauts

Is that a weak response. We are still nr.1 in europe. Watcha gonna do about it.

Germans are the niggers of Europe

As your picture ilustrates, germany is a hive mind. Germans will always follow orders of their fuhrer. It works fine when their leader is good but they will decline rapidly when their ruler is a kike puppet like Merkel.

There is a website called blacked.com you maybe heard of it

Beautifully said user

Americans are the niggers of all niggers

>german autism ruins fascism for everyone
>krauts blame everyone else

Musso should have dumped you lot when he had the chance.

>Has no border
>Has no currency
>Has no army
>Has no friends
>'Number 1'

Lmao

Am willing to become colony again if you give capability to gas niggers.

Just nuke this shithole already.

You all have different ids which gives a bit more weight to your words of being completely demoralized.
However you are not leaving germany, why?

There are only 2 explanations: you cant or you wont.
If it is the first then work so that you can, in about 2 year of minimum paid work and some research you should be able to move more or less wherever you want in this world, i know because i did it sevaral times.

If instead you wont then it means that you decided to stay even when you can leave, it must be either because you want to go down with the ship or because what you feel is different than what you write and or believe conscioously.

I believe it is the latter of all the options.

Germans are known to be fatalistic and paradoxical in that they supress emotions up to a point of exploding violently, releasing much more than what anybody else usually does.

Now what i think is going on: what you 4 are saying can be applied to at least 80% of germans (in blood, not in passport) and exactly because you say that the moment something makes you all explode you will find yourselves surrounded by likeminded people.

This is the reason you lost eevery fucking war and this is the reason you are so impressive in your defeat.

Germans are literally autism incarnate.
If you could for a second behave like normal human beings, temperate the brilliance with a bit of human flaws, let things seep through isntead of hiding and then bursting you would be able to join with others on an international level and actually be useful for once.

AS it stands right now we people of this world find ourselves again in the exact same situation we did in ww2.

Germany against russia.
Loosely allied to italy.
More or less controlling france as a puppet.
Firmly in control of scandinavia and spain, allied with turkey.
Fighting with britain and the us.

Learn from your mistakes.

Oh you mean the one ran by JEWS.. yeah. Thanks for sperging out and trying to invade the world twice. You really showed them.