How can you seriously claim that Jews aren't white?

How can you seriously claim that Jews aren't white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY
youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZQ21nz5ims
youtu.be/p26xGXbam_w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hook nose

This is the perfect nose. If it's wider or hooked, the jews bred with niggers.

Looks like a fucking lizard. Not even sure if they are human, let alone white,.

Beadey eyes..

They have middle eastern "Semitic" blood and theyhate Whites anyway. Jews are related to Arabs, both are parasites.

youtube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY

Look into Wolfgang Willrich's war art. You are right, that is the pure European, White nose.

They're not white cause they hate us

Very easily.

Jews are as white as Italians, Greeks, Hispanics or Latinos, Arabs, Persians, Turks and light-skinned Hindus.

The southern half of the Caucasian race known as Mediterranean.

They look like a mix of Negro-African and Nordic-Aryan.

It actually saddens me to see everyone here hating on Jews. While I can understand hate towards rich american Jews. Which many Israelis don't like too. We in Israel are not close to what people here describe Jews. While many of us come from morrocan origin, and I dislike them myself. A lot, and I mean millions of us come from Eastern Europe. And most of us keep their European traditions, and no, we don't support communism. I myself am half Russian and I think things like globalism are really horrible.

You are as European as Roma gypsies.

You are a parasitic race that have fed off your host nations. You werecnever considered Russian, Polish or otherwise. You were always the 'other'.

I don't think anyone here genuinely claims/believes that Jews aren't white.

It's just a meme.

Pic related is a Jewish man and Jewish woman - both white.

Not really. I do look Russian. I feel like Russia is more home to me than where I live now. Many of us are originally Jewish but are not religious at all. Many are even atheists.

Furthermore, The non-religious Jews blend in those countries really well. As long as you didn't go with those black stupid suits screaming "oy vey" everywhere, 99% of people didn't care if you were a Jew.

They just look fucking goofy, I am spainard leaning towards the beaner end and I have family members that look like this

It's not the color of your skin that counts, it's the color of your soul

It's okay man. Hatred doesn't usually make sense. It's a complicated psychological and emotional phenomenon. Many people are confused and frightened and want to blame someone. The world doesn't make sense anymore to a lot of people. They feel vulnerable, and act out like abused children (which they may be in fact). Have pity and understand that these people don't know you; what they hate is a representation which bears little resemblance to your life.

>Not really. I do look Russian. I feel like Russia is more home to me than where I live now.

Then you should have gone to the Jewish Autonomous Oblast.

who is that vampire?

"I think things like globalism are really horrible"

Except the greater state of Israel doesn't believe this and pushes it as propaganda on other Western nations so that it can continue to play land grab in the middle east while exporting "migrants."

Because the word jew is about race, not skin color you autist

I don't, they do.

Does this child look white?

No because it's father isn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U

what I don't get is dont white hateing American jews understand that they will be precieved as rich white people if all the other whites disappear ? and if Europe becomes muslim in the next century isreal will be sourounded by the mid east europe and Africa who will all hate you guys . what if an international embargo is delared what the hell will you guys do then . it dosent look good for jews in the long run .

I unironically do not consider Jews to be white.

jews aren't white according to the bible

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZQ21nz5ims

No different than halfricans. We have rules here.

>They look like a mix of Negro-African and Nordic-Aryan.
you've seen a mixed person, r-right?

I agree, our goverment is horrible. And many Israelis belive that too. We the people do not support it, at least, most of us. but our goverment is just bad...

I don't get how Israel pushes its propoganda against western nations? Can i get a source for it or anything?

in actuality american jews, who are far from pure and heavily euro admixed, are definitely white, but because they are nefarious and subversive, people don't want to call them white as a matter of principle.

They're the ones claiming they're not white

Which is why we might as well kill them along with all other non-whites

a state's first responsibility is the existence of the state. and israel is a beacon of light on an ocean of oil.

mother isn't either she is a filthy slav

>jews are white
>slavs are white

don't think so.

Whiteness is a social construct.

Because they are only white when it's convenient for them.
>'Oh no, I'm not white, I'm Jewish.' :^)

Literally ask any Jew OP, they're the ones who claim to be a separate race.

The khazarians have added a lot of white add
mixture. It is really irrelevant though since they organized against white people
they are our enemy even if technically they are something like white.

White refers to european heritage exclusively. Not kike, ashkenazi, or hooknosed sandnigger heritage.

"White" isn't simply pale skin, you fucking nigger.

>How can you seriously claim that Jews aren't white?
Because they claim that:
youtu.be/p26xGXbam_w

Why do some of you refer to Italians and Greek as not white and lesser? While forgetting Western Civilization came from the Greeks and Romans. While they were living in marble houses, wearing robes, taking steamed baths, going to the toilet with working pipes, you guys were naked with painted bodies hallowing at the moon and living in huts.

You West Europeans were the savages and barbarians.

>it's father
>it's
>it is
>it is father isn't

UK education.

>tfw subhumans believe their own lie of being "chosen people"

Well not quite. I mean, Indians are white, because their main haplogroup is R1a, which is found all over Europe.

Ashkenazi Jews are part European, and Romani are from India, which is less white than the Middle East

look at those fucking flesh eating teeth. you're supposed to be the most redpilled about them komshu, they shitted on your country

>What is a possessive apostrophe?

Of course, Jews are white. Sup Forums just hates Jews for no reason.

Ashkenazi are white.

His pupils are fucked up ones always bigger than the other