German bros get in here

German bros get in here...
So the UK has to pay us 100billion or they will face consequences but they will pay anyway we all know that.
Do you guys have already ideas what you will do with your 1250€?
I was thinking about investing it all in british banks when they leave the uk and come here that will make some good money over the time.

How do you anglos feel about it that you were a founder of the EU only made to hold germany down and that they will never gain power again but here we are in control of almost all of europe without firing a single bullet...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3clNsHRoUBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I will buy a british flag and shit on it.

>tfw french and english

fucking krauts! LET MY PEOPLE GO

post pics

don't forget, 60% black also.

What are you going to do when we don't pay, threaten to hog all the migrants?

Good enough

I assume that 1250E is what 100b is divided by the number of people in the EU, however i think you are forgetting all of that money is going to refugees.

I mean if i was British i think 100b is a small price to pay to keep isis out of the country

Time to nuke Berlin.

You wish m8 they are barely 50% with all those mixed subhumans and NA and ME are counted as white ffs

>So the UK has to pay us 100billion or they will face consequences

It's never going to happen.

So reperation reparations?

>implying we will pay 100 billion just to leave your shitty cult

kek sorry hans but you're about to lose your third war in the past 100 years

please don't give birth on our flag muhammad

KEK

German domination of the EU means it has conquered without war, and signing up to the EU is signing up to the Fourth Reich. Germany is at the geographic heart of the EU. It is also at least for the next two decades likely to remain the continent’s largest economy and most populous country.
Ask the Greeks if you think I exaggerate: Germany runs Europe without firing a shot. It forces far weaker partners to stay in a currency zone that is crippling them, and uses its economic muscle to dictate immigration and other key policies.
We have learned our lessons and today we focus on destroying europe again with our influence and economic power.
What did you expect?
A friendly germany? A germany that got no influence anymore? On nothing?
Great products with the stamp "made in germany" are superior to your inferior products.
We hold europe, if germany gets destroyed it will influence all other states around the world. We won this war.
What our soldiers couldn't achieve is what our ruthless economics achieved.
Destroying germany means destroying every other state in europe immediately and others in the longer run.

>shitting in the streets
Germany, Yes!

You think we will make the same mistake like we did in both world wars and sended good germans to the front so millions of our people die... naah m8 we imported them as our first wave we will train them and arm them and pay them good money (if they survive hahaha) we are itching for a new war and it was in planing since many years.
The next step is to create a EU army under german control so we have all of europes power united and then the next step will follow....

jokes on you we don't want to be associated with a majority of europe anymore

As if a few billion would make any difference for us.
Germany is becoming too materialistic
>muh Exportweltmeister

>uses its economic muscle to dictate immigration and other key policies
Then why, with such great agency, are you pushing THE WORST fucking policies that are ruining not just Europe as a whole, but your own country specifically?

>Ask the Greeks if you think I exaggerate
We are not the Greeks.

Can't you read the car license or look at the house behind you stupid subhuman nigger?

Germany is the master race of countries.

I am glad to live in this country instead of backwards-ass America or Great Shitstain.

Due to Americans voting for an orange chimp and Britain destroying their economy on their own, Germany has become the leader of the free world.

So is it worth it to try learning German or is English good enough for you guys?

Oh boy, should we tell him bros?

see

LMAO Swiss be like " meh never mind we'll be chilling "

It is all 3D chess why do you think only young male migrants come here.... they are our future first wave of attack when the war starts

you doin'a poor job at it. 70% of them are already French citizens by now...

youtu.be/3clNsHRoUBI

Well mem'd Mohammad Farook van schlieffenkraut :^)

There isn't a single German on this board who would fight us in a new war, but you can bet your arse most of the Brits here would revel at the chance!

There is literally nothing you can threaten Britain with.

You think france is germanys allie or what? No this is the payback nr.2 for treaty of Versailles france will fall but this time it is forever and they will never come back.

I would gladly take your life to get a green card.

>Enslaving your British European brethren to the Communust kike EU
>Investing in Jewush banks

You're just not German, man.

FUCK GERMANY AND FUCK KEK PEOPLE

>most of the Brits

So that would be like 5 people without the pakis

AND FUCK MERCEL TOO

yeah because real power is begging counties to stay in your clubhouse

Automatic loss for doucheland, U don't have any Nukes, you gassed all the jew scientists that could have made them for you in a retarded attempt at eugenics without having first mapped the human genome.

>Do you guys have already ideas what you will do with your 1250€?
Do you really think your money wont be stolen by the EU and given to poland and greece? lol

>german cucks lament the fall of the EU

literally more cucked than sweden

Bullshit we both are almost the biggest enemies here and in real it is not really different we germans want to punish and genocide you and with brexit this time has finally come

What consequences?

>Conquered without war
When will the rest of the world realize that the USA is just playing chess with itself and the rest of the world is the board? The only reason Germany is successful at the moment is because American politicians find it to be beneficial. If Germans decided to go against their masters, then you would see another country leading the EU, or the EU would be gone.

If war broke out between Germany and the U.K., I'd sign on with the U.K..

You really want round 3?

The uk is not europe they are ocean monkeys

Think you've got bigger issues at home Ahmed.

no offence but BMI>25 is excluded from going into the military

sorry wrong flag, usa means bmi >35 lel

reminder

What consequences?
What can the EU do?
Attack UK and get rekt.

I'd gladly fight with you. The last nail was put into the coffin the moment Merkel took office. Germany is not worth giving a crap about unless there is a coup or revolution.

>1940
>russia
>fsr yugoslavia

reminderx2

1945 British flag fluttering over Berlin, now colourised

rip alemagniastan

Sup Forums, this is what i mean when i say that germanics are steppeniggers who need to go back. does this sound like a civilized, cultured person to you? no, it's just an autismo defanged barbarian.

>fat meme
*obligatory pay debnts post*
...or there will be "consequences".
Face facts, man, even and ad hoc militia of Greeks would wipe the Parthenon floor with modern German soldiers.

dats right, indeed barbaryans ;-)

If you're under the impression you or your fellow countrymen are anything other than Ottoman rape babies, I have news for you.

You think we don't have nukes ooh boy haha we had nukes way before you had one in WWII but the hitler had tooo much honour as a ex soldier to ever use them.
We have thousands of nukes everywhere and many thousands of DDR nukes that we got from the rooskies...

This image angers me on a primal level.

>So the UK has to pay us 100billion or they will face consequences
>face consequences
>but they will pay anyway

The country i most feel for is france. They fucked up in ww2 and we saved their arse. They could save their arse this time themselves by voting le pen but they will fail and vote the rothschild stooge macron and will, in the future, require british liberation once again.

"Just cuck my shit up"- France

poor little sadick khan joins the internet ;-)

Who the fuck says that you have to have a BMI under 25 to join the military ? Are you fucking retarded, there are a ton of lifters who weigh a ton and still join. Get the fuck out of here bitch, you know nothing about military matters. The last time you were relevant was when the Spartans were still around.

Pay debts, Hans

Is there anything more pathetic than the Krauts on Sup Forums?
They claim domination as they are replaced by brown shitskins, and continue retarded posturing.
The last great Germans died in WW2

I've never left Newcastle.

(you)

But do the niggers and shitskins in Germanistan know how to fire them?

I would agree with you. It's incredible how pathetic my fellow Countrymen are that frequent this board. But to be honest, i think most of them are trying to be edgy to be entertained by the shitstorms they trigger.

your young MPs have left newcastle tho. cuckface

It's time for Europe to get... INTEGRATED!

You faggots are dying china is the new big boy and the last 10years we made everything possible that china will be our biggest economic partner (at 2020) and soon after that military allie

You are preaching to the choir here Dimitrios.

>british banks
they'll all move to Frankfurt

Hans, lay of the fucking beer. What the hell are you talking about? What 100 billion, britain owes us jackshit.

No body even mentioned something remotely like that.

>Do you guys have already ideas what you will do with your 1250€?

Yeah sorry but those are for those poor refugees and not for you.

Fucking nazi.

That's some top tier WE WUZ for a Turk rapebaby.

france is the worst country in europe, hands down. well, maybe belgium.

What does Germany have to do with Scandinavia?

Did i said ever anything against real medis? And not the fake medis who got just raped ala france and uk

You won't be there, remember?
The mudslimes and niggers are going to breed you out of existence by then.
>Tyrone Ali
Most common name in Germanistan in 2020.

im not dimitrios

>implying an average burger is capable of reading

you're all rape products of saxon/norse raiders

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!!!

If I was King of Britain, and because I have my special submarines, regardless of the powers I have or am able to act upon, I would, giving that the King (or Queen) of the UK is also the "supreme comander" or what not of the Brititish armed forces, I would send my special submarines to appear in the cost of Germany (say, Hamburg), Denmark (say Copenhagen) and all over the coasts of France.

Simultaneously, I would bomb Luxembourg, Strasburg and Brussels, just for the fun.

Then, I would see if you'd ask 100 pounds.

Stupid Carolingian / Frankish German-French-Dutch Eurocrats!

My mistake, sorry Mehmet.

If you're ethnically German (read: not a muzzie or kike) you aren't in control of shit.

Brexit shows people are not happy with the EU
Ether politicians manage to create a federal Europe soon or the Union will fall apart.

How do you think we can repeal the denazification from the allies... it must be the german way which mean extreme

W E W U Z N O O K S N' S C H E IßE
E

W
U
Z

N
O
O
K
S

N'

S