Appropriating the Legbutt flag part 2

Appropriating the Legbutt flag part 2.
In the last thread we discussed using the rainbow to push nationalism and racial purity. Many good pieces of propaganda were made which I will soon be posting. This is a great opportunity.

I'm feeling low energy so I made a simple one.

Reclaim the rainbow.

One by one, we shall take all of their symbols away from them

Preserve racial purity.

Pretty good.

We shall take everything from them. They wanted their communist bullshit. Now they're gonna see what memetic communism looks like.

SEIZE THE MEMES OF PRODUCTION! PRIVATE MEMES ARE THEFT! FROM EACH ACCORDING TO HIS MEMES TO EACH ACCORDING TO HIS NEED!

Bousting's for inspiration.

So anyone contacted Stormfront etc. sites yet? Spread the news, we reclaiming the flag of diversity.

Bump for potential.

May I just say this is genius

This is fucking hilarious. Sometimes Sup Forums is alright.

Sup Forums is always alright

Pull this off and the lefty pc faggots are done for. Also proving once and for all that weaponized autism always beats granola autism.

Think different.

It's never alright but its always right

the amount of people here who contribute quality is probably only around 20-50 people total.

The rest are just idiots, shills, and shitposters.
You have to drudge through hours of shit to wait for something worthwhile and intelligent to happen.
But it does happen, and thats why its worth coming here.

#WorldMosaic
What they teach us in Leaf school:
>Canada prides itself at home and abroad as a country made up of a cultural mosaic rather than a cultural melting pot. The mosaic is based on our belief that Canada as a whole becomes stronger by having immigrants bring with them their cultural diversity for all Canadians to learn from. The cultural melting pot, as adopted in the United States, tells immigrants that no matter who they have been in the past, upon landing on American shores, they are Americans and are expected to adopt and follow the American way.
Ignore how cucked this is for a moment and think about what great leverage this could give us. By applying this on a world scale, we can show people that leftist ideals will turn the entire world into a melting pot while nationalism makes the world a beautiful mosaic where every culture has a distinct identity, culture, and history.

if this didnt have a swastika on it it would be much more effective

That's how we hide it in plan sight.

This is great. Bump

We're geniuses!

I like it!!

keep the colors distinct!!

We need a libtardish hash tag so it's believable and we need to troll journalists into believing it. The independent fell for the ok sign let's tweet at that same journalist and other trashy left wing media like the guardian and mic

Genius idea on so many levels

Convince richard spencer to post about it and let buzzfeed do the rest

Bump

Let's appropriate the burka too say how as right wingers we need our women to be "modest'

Anyone posted any of these on goybook yet?

I want to see some liberal butthurt.

bump

keep using the work "diversity" very important!

Get in here faggets!

I'm a nationalist faggot so I approve

Another fruitless endeavor that will be laughed at by Vox and Snopes.

Who cares faggot

I agree. Anyone else feeling sleepy?

This is genius.

Take the swastikas off and you're golden.

I don't use Shitbook but I have a Shitter account and I'm just trying to figure out the best way to post them. I never use this stuff.
How do you tweet so that people will actually see it? I've shot off a few into the void using the #WorldMosaic and #Diversity hash tags but I don't know if anyone will reply.

Just go to sleep

>fruitless

Someone finally got it.

Sup Forums is literally doing God's work. Taking back a symbol of Christianity that was stolen by degenerate butt fucking liberals.

Is 2017 the year where liberals start having their fantasy reality inside a bubble burst? Let's hope so.

This seems more sensible. Don't mix the imagery... just yet. Associating the paz flag with just nationalism seems more effective. It also makes the left denounce diversity and the preservation of all cultures.

lol