Northeastern Burgerland Hate Thread

>Colonized by witch-burning puritans.
>Includes New York City, the virtue-signalling celebrity capital of the planet.
>These people are Americans, but they can't pronounce the "R" sound properly.
>Overwhelmingly Democrat in Presidential elections since 1992.
>Second-highest rate of infant circumcision (The Midwest barely beats them.) in the USA.

Take Maine off that map you peasant

Both Clintons, Obama, Kerry, and Gore would agree with you.

Hate new York
Without new York the world economy would be shit. The united States would not be a powerhouse. You would be much poorer. One New Yorkers life is worth ten lives from the mid West or the south

new Hampshire and maine are pretty conservative

Compared to their neighbors, maybe.

Upstate New York is really red and rural you nigger

New Hampshire here, can confirm, people still have Trump/Pence signs out and liberal whakadoodles are nowhere to be seen outside of, say, Manchester.

Also, still the whitest state in the union.
Come home, white man.

It is the same over here in New York, there a loads of signs still in peoples yards. Never seen a single Bernie or Hillary sign here the whole election.

Nah, New York is a literal shit hole tat sponges resources from the rest of the country. What you're referring to is the ((financial industry)), which would do far more good if it was burnt to the ground and all their executives executed with their heads on pikes lining Times Square in place of the vacuous, soulless billboards and big screens advertising nothing but useless products and meaningless slogans.

Yeah,, New York was a cultural hub once, but now it's just an overly gentrified (in some parts) and a barely livable bastion of urban decay across most of its boroughs.

i love the northeast, its nice as shit and mostly white people.

>tfw maryland

You guys are Catholic. You're all right.

Mainer here, the only reason most of our EV's go blue is because of the southern coast and all the fucking somali niggers Augusta imports for dem votes

>tfw when I visit a friend in southern Maryland from Vermont and remember there is still a nigger problem

>circumcision
disgusting

Can you please take them back bongs?

>can't pronounce the "R" sound properly.
>Implying that isn't redpilled.

If you can't pronounce an R, you're basically British already in my book.

Haha I was talking to a nice white man from Maine on an airplane and he said the true down easters call everything south of Portland Massachusetts

It's only because we hate Cuckachusetts so much. It's entirely reactionary.

We still send Democratic women to DC to 'represent' us.

Can't pronounce r? Only the coastal cities.
TFW: Western PA master race.

>white americans hating white americans
These goyim please me !

Pls take Long Island off that map we never burned witches and are Republican.

Fuck you, fucking mutt. Off yourself

>edpilled

>large-nosed man gleefully rubbing hands together

M8, Rural NY, PA, and NJ sounds like rednecks

The top of New York and Vermont should be aligned, who the fuck made this map?

>Long island
You mean Nuevo Puerto Rico? Nice try shitskin.

eerie?

Maine and PA are cool, but the rest of you need to GTFO.

I'll just say on the boarder of elk and clearfield.

SW PA uncut master race here, got trump in!

cuck that's only shit areas. My town is white Italian people.

I didn't even notice. The map says it's from Enchanted Learning.

Its sad that this is true in some parts, luckily Suffolk county went red this election and I even know some assimilated Colombians who were for Trump, in school it was like ESL beaners vs whites and pretty much white spanish kids.

>Family been in the Northeast for 400 years
>Backbone of American culture & only true Yankees
>Heart of the revolution
>Family built NYC, assimilated immigrants over generations
>Niggers move up around WWI
>Squat and squander their neighbourhoods for decades
>They blame whitey when things reach their boiling point
>Whites move out in droves
>Illegals and liberal scourge from around the West fills our place
>Only actual New Yorkers in NYC commute
>Manhattan kikes dictate the whole fucking state
>Come to Sup Forums
>Flyover fuckwads feel so insecure about their own irrelevant shitholes they have to remind me how the Dems ruined the Fatherland

>Nuevo Puerto Rico
Try coming here before you make such shitty assumptions; nice trips though

>Catholic
>All right
kys, Catholics are marginally better than Jews

Connecticut master race reporting

J. Mark?!!

Who?

That's not how you use a semicolon - But that's okay, because English must be your second language, coming from Long Island.

And you must be a fucking retard who only remembers grammar from school with that rebuttal, you must be a genius from the midwest

Ahh yes Catholism, the feet lover's favourite

I think you misunderstand how NY and PA work.
>PA has 2 cities that dominates the state usually
>One turned trump, turning PA red
>NY has NYC which is 3% of the landmass but 50% of the population
>There is a city called Ithaca, full of your standard liberal college students and old hippies that push the dominance to 60% every year
>rest of the state is farms, wholesome small communities and some nog hives that still get pushed red by suburbs
>all of this is basically enslaved by NYC in terms of legislation

>New York City, the virtue-signalling celebrity capital of the planet
That's LA.

At least I was learning grammar in school, rather than dealing drugs with the beaners like you were, in beige country.

Staten Island, the last refuge for Whites in NYC votes Red too

It's close, but I think NYC takes it. Lena Dunham lives there and SNL is filmed there.

L.A is the hub of virtue signalling of the world

>conservative rural areas effectively ruled by leftist city

The Founding Fathers failed you.

PA is mid-atlantic not northeast

The beaners were the worst to sell bud to, you don't understand what its like to sell a dub and get all change for it and have it be short!

Northeast includes part or all of the Mid-Atlantic states and all of New England.

How could you have forgotten Filthadelphia, The City of (((homosexual))) love?

my man. good to see someone else whose family predates the revolutionary war and who isn't a recent import/catholic cuck

t. seriously considering simply discarding all opinions about america from people who aren't 10+ generations native

best state reporting in (new jersey)

>Overwhelmingly Democrat in Presidential elections since 1992.

Not in the rural areas.....

My family were mayflower puritans. I'm literally as far back American as it gets.

its 40 degrees out right now in Vermont
I haven't seen the sun in 8 months

this place sucks so much ass

Looks like a merchant

You're telling me.

There's one Bernie sign in my town...

...it's on an abandoned building, rain-stained and faded.

40 degrees isn't cold, faggot. Also, your latitude is on par with Southern Europe, so don't act like the sun never comes up or something.

>the NE corridor line from Philly to NYC is blue in NJ
>I live somewhere in there
Life is suffering

Who the fuck speaks like that?
Does ANYONE speak like that?
NH here, never heard people dropping Rs for no reason.

>He thinks New York means anything
Holy shit I'm laughing. New York's culture and people have no meaning, at all. The only thing that matters about New York is it was chosen as the main port for people coming from Europe and Africa. If it wasn't New York, it would be somewhere else along the east coast because the point in its entirety is that Europeans wanted somewhere to sell their shit in the US.

New York City means nothing at all.

Rofl in much of massachusetts almost everyone speaks like that. You can control it if you want to, though. I used to speak like that, not anymore.

>tfw my MA hometown went red
Feels good man

>Makes an ass of himself
>Can't even properly deflect
You do know the reason we're routinely flooded with illegals and refugees is because we vote Red, right?

Same difference

The sun was out yesterday faggot and it was like 63. Enjoy the rain and pay your extremely high property taxes buster.

Good. I love Taco Bell.

New England is the promised land, disregard NY and PA.

same. 16th-c canadian + 17th-c mayflower here.

america is our birthright and we should never let it get overrun by racists and SJWs

Is there a solution to the Mass problem?

Taco Bell can exist without Latin immigrants. The ones outside of the Southwest are mostly staffed by non-Latinos and the food tastes the exact same.

What problem exactly?

ct fag here. absolute shithole state. it is by far the most consumerist place ive lived, and ive lived in a lot of places in this country. puerto ricans all over the place. i actually miss normal mexi-beaners from when i lived in california. also, norcal isnt all bluepilled. its legitimately better than here. remove penn and nj tho. theyre both very comfy. lived in nj for a good bit. its an a-ok state and doesnt deserve its bad rep.

Can confirm. The cities are overrun with niggers and liberals.

Sometime ago anything south of mason dixon was thebsouth

But in modern terms I would say the south probably starts someplace around Richmond

Maryland, Delaware, West Virginia and norther Virginia have been yankee-fide

God damnit Vermont what the fuck is wrong with you

That state produced Bernie Sanders.

I am aware

Justin?

>83% white
>overwhelmingly democrat

Flatlanders, fucking goddamn progressive faggots keep coming to Vermont and ruining everything. At least our governor is a republicunt, just barely.

Actually, New York Harbor is one of the largest natural harbors on Earth. NYC is extremely well situated to be a major city

While the Northeast may be the original region of white settlement in America, I maintain that the Midwest and Norcal nurture the true spirit of this glorious nation. The culture of the Northeast is far gone; maybe even as much that of the natives. Sorry guys. It's too late.

Most people, especially here in the Northeast have ancestors that predate the Revolution. Not many either know or care really and it's a shame. The kikes have successfully manipulated us into believing we're all descended of immigrants and the WASPs who founded the country were angry evil white patriarchs.

>Sorry guys. It's too late.
Yankee ingenuity says it's never too late

That's a Boston accent. Don't really hear that strong too much anymore outside there

He's probably loving the flavor, doesn't even need to add salt it comes pre-salty

Puerto Ricans are the beaner of the beaners. Some of them are very white, but don't let it fool you, they are scum beyond scum. For every three Puerto Ricans, in Puerto Rico, there are 5 living in the US. Over a third of Puerto Ricans in Puerto Rico are on food stamps - the ones who left for the US are even lazier. These people are as loud as niggers at 1 in the morning, "partying" all night every night. Every single family is incestuous. Completely worthless, contributing nothing to society.

Also, Puerto Ricans aren't even Puerto Rican - They're just lazy Spaniards that moved to Puerto Rico and now are moving to America to try and find handouts.

The south and maybe a few parts of the midwest are the real america, the USA. Catholics are not white, they are disgusting wops, micks, puerto rican niggers, mexishits and god knows what else. This is a protestant nation based off puritan work ethic.

>low crime
>low obesity
>best education
>high quality of life
>great economies
its almost as if being solidly democrat has made the Northeast the best area of the US, while Republican have turned states like Kansas and other flyovers into shitholes
stay jealous faggots

In NYC it's"
>Pauk
>Ners
>Wauda
>Rivva
>Feah

A horde of kikes migrated here. You can tell who's really native cause they all look like Styx

Don't forget that we also have some of the highest IQs in the country and are some of the nation's wealthiest states.

Stay Jelly Cletus.

yeah new jersey really has low crime you retarded italian jew nigger