TRUMP PRAISES UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE

BASED TRUMP!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/10/24/news/economy/obamacare-premiums/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

About time Americans weren't so autistic about healthcare.

Hahahaha ebin :-) It's exactly the same as Obamacare but Trump did it, so it's BASED :^)

Could someone please redpill me on how this is supposed to be great because it genuinely seems like this only benefits the very rich and very healthy.

What's wrong with universal healthcare in a country where it can work? Maybe if there weren't so many illegals and irresponsible people who can't take care of their bodies in America, we could have it too.

Wat

Obamacare fucks over everyone except health insurance ceos

>High premiums for healthy people
>High deductibles
>Nothing is covered

Killing Obamacare is step one

The next step doesn't really matter, going back to the old system, universal healthcare, whatever as long as it's not fucking obamacare

Drumpfkins WILL, they WILL defend this

go ahead drumpfettes

Because that would mean less money for health insurance ceos

Yes. Countries SHOULD benefit the healthy

universal health care is fine in a country like australia or japan that doesn't have a bunch of poor, fat fucks.

poor people that are lazy and also unhealthy completely ruin the system for everybody else, since you have to subsidize their poor lifestyle choices and they won't ever be able to pay it back. that is why universal health care will never work in america.

Well then I praise kek

>Killing Obamacare is step one
>
>The next step doesn't really matter
This doesn't sound like a reasoned statement. How does this benefit the American people overall? I don't want to seem like I'm shilling so I won't ask loaded questions.

>High premiums for healthy people
I am relatively healthy and I pay next to nothing right now... but I have high blood pressure that requires medication. That's not going to be covered. I also have a serotonin imbalance that requires medication. Also not going to be covered.
>High deductibles
My deductibles are far lower under Obamacare than they were when I had "great" care through my employer. I pay $5/$10 for prescriptions and $20 for copays.
>Nothing is covered
Well, my chemical balance and my high blood pressure are covered so that's two things right there.

I really would like to feel differently about this.

Pic related.

>universal health care is fine in a country like australia or japan
>UHC is fine in shitholes

Why not just not rely on government healthcare?

Jap land and Straya are full of East Asians and whites

America is full of Mexicans and blacks

We pay 10 percent more taxes than you guys do, though.

We also have shitty Poos and Chinks everywhere as doctors and waiting periods out the ass.

>This healthcare bill sucks dick its the same as the last he is the same as the last president Antifa is retarded Trump fags are retarded Stormfags are retarded Muslims are retarded we live in a world with 95% retards and 5% sane people

>and 3% of the *sane* people are the (((elites))) running things

good thing im from a city which means i'm extremely smart

do you guys realize that hard right republicans/freedom caucus would commit suicide before they would vote for medicaid for all (universal health care). They think the "free market" should run healthcare and don't trust the government...

Trump most likely praised Australia's healthcare just to shit on the obamacare without even realizing australia has universal healthcare. Also Obama's original plan for obamacare was to end insurance but the republicans fought him so obama is actually the one playing 12d chess check mate faggots

>Me, my

Most deductibles and premiums have increased, especially for families and for single men

The plural of anecdote is data

money.cnn.com/2016/10/24/news/economy/obamacare-premiums/

Ye

how many of these countries that have "universal healthcare" aren't guaranteed to go bankrupt in 10 years?

Or Obama is just a shill for the health insurance ceos and you're a retard who slavishly applauds his every move

City retards are the most retarded simply because they never question their retardation when given an opposing viewpoint

The lack of self-awareness is the biggest sign of cognitive dysfunction

Governments can't go bankrupt unless they are part of some retarded superstate like the EU or use someone else's currency