no you fucking idiot read the catalog

>is Sup Forums blocked?

yeah mabye

>does this violate the law?

no

bullshit

Thanks for clarifying for us burgers.

Sadly it is

That's the message you get when Sup Forums is blocking you from accessing the site.

Coucou la police
Allez vous faire enculer bisou
Votez marine le pen et vive la france

Nothing that the establishment does surprises me anymore.

Not blocked in France, just logged in through paris via my vpn

Who is this clown?

this just adds to the drama over the election so im going with real, Sup Forums was down 1 hour for me in swe so... only way to rally the neets against the man senpai

Pleas block leafs please block leafs please block leafs

>Someone shitposts too hard and gets their IP banned
>Tries to turn it into a happening

nope its ok

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

>GET THE FUCK IN HERE
> →
GET THE FUCK IN HERE

>GET THE FUCK IN HERE
> →

France doesn't have that power

If it were true the page wouldn't have a Sup Forums logo. Dumbass

I hate this Jack guy, he is like Cernobitches little padawan and tries to copy everything about him down to his speech patterns.

Actual journalist.

>French government is blocking IPs on Sup Forums
More like Sup Forums is blocking it.

Read the fucking catalog you stupid fucking faggot stop posting the same god damn threads 8 times all at once youfucking cock sucking nigger faggot

Because you can't lie fast enough?

Because page blockers would take the time to use Sup Forums's branding to make the you have been blocked screen

local boy made good; now a journalist chasing the truth no matter where it hides.

Wait a second, are you saying right wingers are wrong or something? Or possibly lied? I DON'T BELIEVE YOU. YOUR FLAG IS OBVIOUSLY FAKE. #FalseFlag

>there are people on 4chaunz who are too tech illiterate to know that if you get to a Sup Forums site message, it's not the guvmint blocking you
>it's the same people who have "red pill" twitter accounts
Surprised and not surprised

>journalist
a pretty shitty one then. This is literally fake news.

where did all the autist go ? I just got on my french proxy and I am writing this.

RARE

YES IT IS WE ARE ENTERING INTO UNKNOWN TERRITORY POWERFUL HIDDEN FORCES ARE PLAYING TUG OF WAR AND WE ARE THE ROPE FRANCE BANNED Sup Forums, YET A LOT OF FROGS ARE STILL POSTING HERE?

WHAT DOES THT MEAN?

IT MEANS EVERY FROG ITT AND ON Sup Forums RIGHT NOW IS A FUCKING FRENCH GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE, EITHER POLICE OR SPOOK

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

Prepare yourself, if/when Macaroni wins this WILL happen for real. They unironically think the alt-right is a real thing.

>France won't stop terrorist attacks but it will block Sup Forums.
Really gets the neurons firing.

It's true , I can't reply to this thread or your mother will die in her sleep.

Further proof that modern governments are the enemies of all peoples.

She hasn't lost yet, right? Being my retarded burger self I have no idea how French elections work.