Majority non-oriental Asian:
Turkey: 90
Syria: 83
India: 82

Majority Black:
Nigeria: 84
Kenya: 80
Haiti: 67
(Note: an IQ of 70 is generally regarded as the cutoff of mental retardation)

Skim through if you doubt the trends, but I tried to find the most central/indicative examples from each group. It is absolutely the case that the more black/dark skinned a population is, the dumber they are. Why would this be the case biologically? Why would evolution cause dark skin and low IQ to correlate so strongly?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806171304139386880
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181975568646144
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181774518788096
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181390253518848
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181190696894464
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806180781777358848
test.mensa.no
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation#Use_of_correlation_as_scientific_evidence
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRQPn1KdgaiLxdxqxuJeiqLFUH5jnaaoqlDeQTuuVlU/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also missed eastern europe, oh well.

>evolve in cold climate
>need to find creative ways to stay warm and alive
>pass the knowledge to new generations who make the inventions more effective and complex

>evolve in warm climate
>food grows in trees, don't need to worry about shelter other than for rain
>don't have much stuff to pass down for the future generations, maybe how to build a spear out of stick, but that's it

Incorrect, the 100-meter breast stroke is also a race.

Politifact Rating: PANTS ON FIRE!!!

Checking the list, Eatern Europe isnt doing too well (low 90s/high 80s) and they're climate is probably the least hospitable. Any idea why slavs ended up that way?

IQ related to education and healty food

Nutrition absolutely because the brain needs to develop, education nope. IQ is measured by the ability to recognize and apply patterns, it's agnostic of education.

It is fully possible for someone illiterate who lives in a cave to have a genius IQ, or an engineer to be below average.

I am smarter than the smartest on this list by quite a bit more than the smartest on this list is smarter than the dumbest on this list.

White btw.

Nope not at all

>Average IQ
>Individual IQ

Congrats...

Late abolition of serfdom and people were killed for being too smart. Eastern European intelligensia at the time didn't want Communism

Now compare it to birthrates. Civilized humanity will be extinct in 10000 years and replaced by dolts

Just sayin' it's hard to get too excited about minor differences. No matter what I'm going to be surrounded by brainlets.

Just try to keep it above IQ 85 or so will ya?

IQ Changes as the population is exposed to more education and other enriching experiences. The set in stone component of IQ is not very big. The more to exercise your brain, the more you can boost your IQ over time. So basing some kind of race superiority theories based on IQ is really a low IQ endeavor.

This (partially). As an addendum, there is a strange evolutionary disadvantage in high IQ, which is that high IQ people are much more likely than low IQ people to be childless or gay. When they do have children, it's often 1 or 2, which doesn't even fit the replacement rate.

Low IQ people on the other hand breed like rabbits, probably because they lack the mental faculties to plan for the future or exercise sexual restraint.

Thus, for high IQ populations to evolve, there needs to be STRONG selective forces that choose higher IQ individuals over lower IQ individuals.

the range in IQ of people within a race is greater than the range between races. That being said, the fact that people refuse to talk about this subject is not doing our society any good. People are not born equal.

the irony. you are wrong. educate yourself, or don't, either way I can not take anything else you say seriously.

the reason whites and Asians have a higher IQ is actually because their regions don't have food for a big part of the year whereas Africans do

The Kids of the supposed Indians with 82 IQ are beating White kids in every academic competition from STEM to spelling, despite being less than 1% of the population. I wonder what the average white kid's IQ would be based on such comprehensive shellacking despite massive numbers advantage. My calculations show that Whites are averaging close to the retardation IQ.
Here are this years winners of National Siemens Competition in Math, Science, & Technology. 15 out of 19 kids are Indians or Chinese kids. Only 3 out of 19 went to white Kids.
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806171304139386880

8- Indian Kids
7- Chinese Kids
1- Japanese Kid
3- White Kids

Here are the Indian winners.

Individual Category.
1st Prize - Vineet Edupuganti the $100,000 winner.
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181975568646144
2nd Prize - Manan Shah the $50,000 winner.
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181774518788096
4th Prateek Kalakuntla the $30,000 winner.
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181390253518848
5th Pranav Sivakumar the $20,000 winner.
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181190696894464

Group Category.
1st Prize - Adhya and Shriya Beesam- the $100,000 winners.
2nd Prize - Nikhil Cheerla & Anika Cheerla the $50,000 winners.

Slavs:
Poland 99
Czechia 98
Ukraine 97

>Majority Southern European/Mediterranean:
>Italy: 102
>Greece: 92
>Croatia: 90

Croatia is 97 and northern italy is 117 while southern Italy is 85...don't lump them together...

Across large populations, minor differences are incredibly significant; for every genius you counter balance with a retard.
Average height for US white males is 178cm and in Norway it's about 181cm. That's barely an inch, yet we think of Norwegians as tall because there's a lot of ice giants there.

Ok so im not disagreeing with the overall point being made, im sure its mostly true here.

However

IQ?

Ive gone my entire life and never seen or heard of anyone taking any IQ test other than internet lulz tests that you just keep retaking until you get the right RNG on questions and score the number you want.

Where does the IQ data come from? Never once in school did we do IQ tests...so where are these national IQ averages coming from?

Now, obviously theres truth in these rankings, i just dont like bullshit data that seems to be made up to prove a point.

Also, is there a standardized IQ test? surely the questions must vary, and therefore there can be no standard results right?

Am i the only one here who doesnt accept these IQ by nation memes because there are no national IQ tests and no standardized IQ testing process? even if it tries to prove the obvious...and even then...asians should be the ones who invented every piece of modern technology created in the last 200 years but havent...so whats goin on with that?

just my thoughts...

>He defines intelligence with the avg IQ of a country.

If Indians are so dumb with 82 IQ as people say about H-1b workers, than how are their kids winning all the science and spelling completions in the US despite being less than 1% of population?

That's pretty optimistic. I don't give us 10,000 weeks. Maybe not 10,000 days.

blacks have a smaller cranial capacity than whites, who have a smaller cranial capacity to asians

the difference in volume between a black brain and a white brain is the equivalent of a 1/4 pound. Imagine taking a quarter-pounder beef patty and rolling that up in the palm of your hand; that is the amount of brains missing in the average black skull.

Wrong again bucko. Populations are giant, much more instances of outliers/geniuses in a giant population. We just don't encounter/talk about the ones that cannot figure out how to poo in the loo.

If Indians are so dumb with 82 IQ as people say about H-1b workers, than how are their kids winning all the science and spelling completions in the US despite being less than 1% of population?
8- Indian Kids
7- Chinese Kids
1- Japanese Kid
3- White Kids
winners of National Siemens Competition in Math, Science, & Technology

Israel 95
Mongolia 101

How many stupid indians get paid to come to america to work?

How many of the genius percent of your population do?

Ever hear of something called "the brain drain?"

Look into it.

>Also, is there a standardized IQ test?

Mensa is the most respected organization and the ''standard'' for IQ. You can try their ''workout'' test but you need to do a test in real life for the real deal.

test.mensa.no

That is because historically, the Indians who were able to immigrate into white countries were of the upper castes such as doctors and university professors.

The 82 figure is an average that includes people who shit on the street.

Also, some have said that the reason Indian kids do well at spelling bees is because Indians have for thousands of years had very verbose / lengthy names. Look at the average Indian name compared to the average white or asian name; they are much longer and more complex. So this may be an adaptation in India of being able to memorize and parse difficult words.

>Thus, for high IQ populations to evolve, there needs to be STRONG selective forces that choose higher IQ individuals over lower IQ individuals.

...which is what leftist politics, and especially concepts like the welfare state, have been actively working against.

Correlation does not equal causation.
/thread

bump

there are IQ tests that don't even include language, it is just pattern recognition

and guess what? Blacks do the worst out of the three major racial categories.

I suggest you watch some Philippe Rushton videos from American Renaissance if you want some detail.

>Am i the only one here who doesnt accept these IQ by nation memes because there are no national IQ tests and no standardized IQ testing process? even if it tries to prove the obvious...and even then...asians should be the ones who invented every piece of modern technology created in the last 200 years but havent...so whats goin on with that?

Richard Lynn gaves the same test to everyone to get all of his results...

PS;i know that your are probably black bro..but it's the truth...caucasians are smarter than negroids and mongoloids are smarter than everybody...

IQ is also only moderately correlated with general intelligence, so it's not a great measure for an individuals capabilities, but it works well enough for a population.

Culture, sufficiently large populations to generate high real numbers of outliers, and the fact that immigrants are not a representative sample.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

>IQ is based on education not genetics

Then how come north korea is still easily 105 IQ above average despite being more starved and poor than most nigger countries?

I used the word "correlate," assbutt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation#Use_of_correlation_as_scientific_evidence

>Much of scientific evidence is based upon a correlation of variables[20] – they are observed to occur together. Scientists are careful to point out that correlation does not necessarily mean causation. The assumption that A causes B simply because A correlates with B is often not accepted as a legitimate form of argument.

>However, sometimes people commit the opposite fallacy – dismissing correlation entirely, as if it does not suggest causation at all. This would dismiss a large swath of important scientific evidence.[20] Since it may be difficult or ethically impossible to run controlled double-blind studies, correlational evidence from several different angles may be the strongest causal evidence available.[21] The combination of limited available methodologies with the dismissing correlation fallacy has on occasion been used to counter a scientific finding. For example, the tobacco industry has historically relied on a dismissal of correlational evidence to reject a link between tobacco and lung cancer.[22]

not true

The US cherry picks the smartest through immigration

>If Indians are so dumb with 82 IQ as people say about H-1b workers, than how are their kids winning all the science and spelling completions in the US despite being less than 1% of population?

The average IQ of Indians in Europe and the USA is 112...which is higher than Ashkenazi Jews, lel...Most indians in the US are literally the elite from India not the average Pajeet.

Outliers every year at the spelling bee for last 13 years? Really?? And they are not pooled from all of Indian population which is huge. They are from the 3.5 million Indian population in USA. And no not all the smart ones come to the US.

I realize that there is a correlation. That's my point. I notice that the two traits occur simultaneously, but anyone can see that they are just two untermensch traits that happen to be shared. They aren't less intelligent because they are dark or vise versa. The collection of traits (SNP's) that define a race just happen to code for those two specific characteristics.

>evolve in warm climate
>still high iq

I'd like to see research on whether pic related is relevant.

I've got a great idea, Pajeet.

Let's have the top 1% of white Americans emigrate to India. You know, the doctors, surgeons, professors, scientists, researchers, etc.. And then let's see if that 1% out-paces 99% of the rest. I bet you it would.

That is essentially what European countries did regarding immigrants from non-white countries like India for the first 40 years of allowing brownskins into their countries. Only recently has the US been allowing in mass immigration regardless of skills / ability.

See how that works, dumbass?

And now that we have the top talent from India, the rest are proving to be less than spectacular. H1B visa programmers are becoming hated in the IT industry because they can't code worth a damn and end up costing MORE in the long run just to correct all their crappy code.

Pretty much this.

Is Canada slightly darker blue than us?
If they're so smart why does their milk come in bags?
Checkmate

I'm certainly not arguing for that user's perspective.
I think the blend of aboriginal Italic tribes' genes with the Bronze and Iron age settlers out of the Iranian plateau may be the cause. If this is accurate, it is likely the only case of beneficial race mixing.
It makes a lot of sense when you think about it. These people came to the Mediterranean before Islam and the inbreeding that came along with it reached their homeland.

I seriously doubt China is 105.

nobody says they are dumber *because* of their skin color you numbskull

the difference in skin color is just one example of the genetic differences between races

other genetic differences, like the difference in skull size and cranial capacity as well as the prevalence of intelligence-related genes is far more important than that

for example, children born to white-fathers and black-mothers are almost 100% birthed through c-section because the increased skull size from caucasian genes is too much for the negroid's birth canal which has evolved for smaller negroid skull sizes (look it up)

No it's not, IQ is measured through a variety of different testing methods but some of those sections are language and mathematics based. Furthermore pattern recognition can easily be taught to even dumb people.

Not true. The smartest ones in my class at the IIT stayed in India and are now working at MNCs, Atomic recearch centers and as professors etc in India. Generally the average kids from my class came to the US. The smartest ones through immigration is a myth. Mostly the educated ones, yes. Not always the smartest. India's measured IQ is low because India's population has lower literacy rate. The Brits left India with 90% of the population that was illiterate. Now that proportion is 25 % illiterate. Mostly the older generation that could not be educated in the few decades after the British left India. And the 82 IQ number is pretty old too. So i am guessing that it was taken when India's illiterate population was more like 50%. My prediction is that with total literacy and as the level of education increases IQ will also jump.

This is the plot for idiocarcy. Good movie

affirmative action.

Yes, really.

The kids that make it to these competitions aren't the average jerkoff that shoves crayons up their noses, it's those who are beyond being top of their class.
When indians come over, they are skimmed from the top. Easily the vast majority are in the top 10% of intelligence for Indians. Many of the outliers are among that group.

India has a population of 1.3 billion, so the top .1% is still 1.3 million. .01% is .13 million.

Say hypothetically that the top .1% of india is as smart as the top .2% of America as a whole (numbers are likely closer, but makes math easier), well that means there's 1.3 million Indians as smart as the top .64 million americans. Literally double

Raven's IQ test will determine your IQ without needing language.

When he says outlier, he means outlier of the homeland indian population. If you look at bell curves of IQ the top .3% are really smart, regardless of race. When these are the people coming, of course the US will be dominated by indians.

>North italy 117
Polentone detected

>that is why all civilizations started in warm climate, while northern cucks ate roots and bugs.

>mfw scandinavian
>mfw 6ft blonde hair hazel eyes
>mfw 140 iq
>directly related to the king of pirates(henry avery), directly related to king magnus(signed magna carta), directly related to someone who dueled andrew jackson, related to people involved in countless other prolific people in history
>mfw alcoholic degenerate

I am so shameful to my family name

Literacy has little to do with the IQ test they use.

They use Raven's, which gives an accurate performance IQ measure no matter the culture and whatever level of education.

All I see is white dad asian mom for higher c-section rates.
Also, hispanic and native american women supposedly have the lowest rate, plus they do this thing where they grind on your dick during sex, good lord!

>hazel
>scandinavian
You mean brown.

>Polentone

Keep crying, Giuseppe Siciliano...

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRQPn1KdgaiLxdxqxuJeiqLFUH5jnaaoqlDeQTuuVlU/edit#gid=0

>related to countless other prolific people in history*

Sorry for screwing that sentence, drunk right now.

Alcohol is the bane of the scandinavian man.

Family also invented the adhesive label, wrote books about their adventures going west, one side of the family is related to the rockefellers, many more things

Fucking A I need to get off the booze and make something of myself

As Sup Forums has repeatedly told us H-1B workers are not very smart. They can't write the code they are stupid etc etc. So my guess is most of the Indian immigrants should be no smarter than the average American. So basically to reconcile the Sup Forums memosphere about Indian immigrants and their kids complete dominance in US academic completions, either H-1b people are geniuses or the American population has not enough geniuses.

Nope m8.

Brown and hazel are totally different.

Eyes are basically gold.

I think it has something to do with slavery, the populations that were usually enslaved/forced into serfdom (niggers, slavs, spics) have a lower iq than the other ones

>(((PISA scores)))
Nice try Matteo

Higher IQ humans are more along the lines of being K breeders; invest in offspring. Lower IQ are r breeders; breed a lot to replace numbers.

Get rid of the welfare state and things should be properly relegated.

I hate these damn culture-neutral tests. I did way better on the WISC test I took with a psychologist as a boy (152). Got 135 while sitting on the can at work. Feels bad :-(

You know that India has a very aggressive affirmative action in Universities. The formerly backward castes get half the university seats and mostly equal opportunity to immigrate to the US. So the Caste argument is bogus. They have a backward casts quota.

>>(((PISA scores)))
>Nice try Matteo

Keep denying reality, half-Arab dog from the south...

why do you think they were enslaved in the first place

Nigger, if your IQ was really 152 you would not be posting on half-chan right now...

You dont have to lie to yourself.

Most of the people bave brown eyes, so they made up different names for different shades of brown.

t. snownigger rape baby

>t. snownigger rape baby

Hon hon!!!

M8 nigs dont have hazel eyes you cant call them brown

Btw my blood type is AB negative, rarest in the world

Cheap work force? Feudalism?
Traditionalism and fatalism of medieval pesants?

No its iq ;)

You can enslave orcs, but elves are much harder (inb4 orcs are corrupted elves, blah blah blah I get it, you read the Tolkein wiki)

Deal with it

is this hazel or a slight heterocromia?

Go fuck yourself poo nigger.

The Indians that come to this country are literal royalty and come from incredibly wealthy families. You can still just barely compete with our middle and upper middle class. The average Indian is basically a sub-human.

Get too cocky and we'll lynch you along with the chinks/nigger/spics on the day of the rope.

Looks brown to me.

It was the rapid climate change that occured 15500 years ago, about 450 generations. Melt pulse one was such a strong selective force for Europeans and Asians that only the smart survived.

Tfw Haitians are nearly at the average iq of a gorilla

>Let's post cherrypicked pictures of some sicilian old man, that will surely show him, ah ah!
Geez, you polentoni are really retarded, it must be those Barbarians admixtures

Simple experiment:

Lets take the Haitian kids to Eton Boarding School and see how they perform with full boarding privileges.

Also:
Why this obsession with IQ? Many people may have low IQ but are in positions of power due to other intelligence such as social skills, networking, wealth and/or class.

can you spaghetti-niggers stop fighting

IQ is based on age too. Kids get dumber as they grow older and stop exercising their noodle.

>it must be those Barbarians admixtures

Don't talk about admixtures, fuckin Arab rape baby...

Why arent gorrilas sailing to Brazil on rafts than?