Borders are imaginary lines created by insecure people

Borders are imaginary lines created by insecure people

Makes sense, that's why black and mudslime countries are fucked and haven't progressed much since god knows when.

While predominantly white countries flourished.

If you're so virtuous why don't you give away your house car and wife to refugees while you're at it.

>leaf

kys globalist faggot

We are all subatomic particles! Fuck biodiscrimiatory bastards, rocks have also rights and feelings!

Gee I don't see any fucking human rights either

Now get in the gas chamber

Well then, lemme just throw my passport away and walk right into the nearest house that is not mine, that I don't own.
If you say borders are imaginary, then by your own logic, everyone who owns a house is insecure.

Borders are necessary to keep 1st world countries 1st world

>removes all borders
>sea of taconiggers, sandniggers, and niggers in general flood the civilized world
>rapes in the thousands
>murders in the thousands
>now 2030
>earth now only populated by sub human niggers
>earth is one big 3rd world country
>everyone equally in poverty
>globalism achieved

>I don't see Mecca do you?
>Fuck Islam
>We are all born atheists!!!
go make this meme and print it out and post it in the Muslim prayer room at your university or else you're just a massive antiwhite faggot coward

Look at this imaginary border right here, if you see a difference you are just an insecure racist bigot homophobic outdated fascist

edit: WOW can't believe this got top comment thanks for Le Reddit gold kind stranger ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Terran > Earthling

90% of the nonwhite would wouldn't even know space exists without us

I don't see any welfare, healthcare or human rights, do you?

>Borders are imaginary lines created by insecure people
Borders are imaginary lines created by secure people.
t.: formerly save German, now has Islamic trucks of peace

"Hi, I'm just going to come into your house, eat your food, sleep on your sofa, and probably fuck your daughter. You don't mind, do you, fellow earthling?"

What about cultures

how can anybody believe this shit?

How the fuck do you think borders were created in the first place? Oh right, some racist white guys just decided to start arbitrarily drawing lines one day. Fuck yourselves globalist scum.

Personal space is an imaginary boundary if you don't like me in it that's your problem.

Private property is an oppressive capitalistic concept I'm moving in your house tonight and if you take issue with that it's your problem.

Consent is a social construct and so is attractiveness. It's just an oppressive power structure people who fit into oppressive standards of beauty used to exclude people from having sex. I'm going to stick my dick in you and if you don't like that then that's your problem.

BANKER SHILL SAGED

why dont you want to preserve diversity OP?

And if you step on my lawn, I'll shoot you in the belly, and get away with it. Same thing with a country.

So you came back to earth from you secret space mission to tell us.

And thus, Zero and Big Boss were born.

Cells have borders, our skin is a border, our house walls are borders, and any nation need borders or there is no nation at all.

Now fuck off you shitstain

Since he is Canadian, he likely already has done so.

nice try globalist

>inb4 flat earth bullshit
we're getting raided hard by disinfo niggers huh?

Go to the fucking Congo or Haiti if it's all the same then.

fuck off leaf, we're full. you're stuck with all those muzzies and liberals/feminists/fags.

Yeah it's funny how they only say that about white countries, it's like there are millions of people desperately trying to leave some shitholes around the globe or something ...

Kike

I agree 100%. Now open the border (door) to your house and let me rummage through your shit OP.

Literally Elysium.

Then it is not important what side of the imaginary line you are living in and you have no problem going back to the land of your roots.

>diversity
>two cishet white males in the center of the image
ugh I literally can't even, there's just no safe space for black bodies nowadays :(

P.S. I swear to god if I see that orange "atencion desavio" sign again I'm going to fucking murder the recaptcha devs

Globalism was created by insecure communists.

I don't see any penicillin in that picture either.

I get the feeling that he wouldn't be too happy with this idea

A fucking marxist leaf.

Kys, scum.

Your country makes me so sick, you single handedly ruin Sup Forums.

I'd rather have more australian bbc threads it it meant your kind getting IP blocked.

>last white tribe on earth
>stays alive with 1337 tactics and subversion
>all illusions are dropped, and we openly the enemy.

Fuck off Jew, you wont destroy our race,

i totally forgot about this guy.. this was such good meme material it was insane.

slide thread sage

serious question, are you guys retarded or can you not tell that OP is obviously b8ing? am I retarded for not being able to tell that you guys are b8ing?

what the fuck is this board anymore. things used to be so much simpler :(

Every abstraction is imaginary if that's the case, you mong. Borders are a representation of the reach of the state, and demarcated according to political, social and ethnic factors.

I was offered sex with a 21 year old girl today. In exchange, I was supposed to advertise some kind of bathroom cleaner. Of course I declined, because I am a person with high moral standards and strong willpower. Just as strong as Ajax, the super strong bathroom cleaner. Now available with scented lemon or vanilla.

She is not going to age well.

2016 was GOAT, 2017 is returning to sanity, so boring.
>Geert BTFO
>Le Pen about to be BTFO
>Trump revealing his true shabbas goy self
we peaked my friends, it's all downhill from here
>ywn live in 2016 again
>ywn see another politician call pepe racist
>ywn trust another politician
it was good while it lasted lads

a fucking jewish leaf

idk man honestly i feel like there are some big habbenings coming. 2016 was for sure goat. 2017 will not compare, but we are just in a dry spell

So leave your fucking door open tonight. Better yet sleep on the street because walls are racist right?

I'll say fuck borders when the aliens come and try to exterminate all of us. Until then borders have worked for tens of thousands of years.

if you ever talk shit about Ariana again I will literally track you down and rip your guts out with my teeth. She is a perfect waifu, so petite and latina and perfect :^)
>ywn ram your cock down Ariana's asshole while she screams out "daddy harder" :(
I'm racemixing with a cute latina who does call me daddy while I pound her asshole, but tBh I'm just imagining Ariana the whole time

>the same leaf posting these same stale memes
Day of the fucking rake when?

The Bible mentions nations several times.

It was God's will that nations were made.

your whole existence is basically imaginary since you didn't exist for trillions of years and possibly in every universe before or outside this one and you wont exist for ever more after you die, stop imaging things and go to sleep, don't you feel sleepy user? i'm so sleepy i think it's time to go to sleep.

Borders are created by people who have formed civilisations and do not want them compromised or disturbing by marauders and bandits. The only way borders can be abolished is if everybody is forced to wear an ID chip. Total surveillance would be necessary. Maybe that's okay with you.

>Fuck borders! We're all humans and shit, one land for all!
>REEEE white man stole the land from Indians give it it back!
>mfw lefties try to use both arguments

>I don't see any borders, do you?

I do

Kek

She has a horrible personality. Look up about how she acts off camera. She is a piece of trash.

this

Earth is flat...

I see plenty of natural borders.

Literally the ugliest pop idol.

What a shit taste.

But you're belgian so cleaning her cunt filled with nigger seed is probably a huge plus for you.

Bank accounts are social constructs, amirite?

I'd have no problem with globalism if it meant Western non-Marxist values were the primary values. But no, there is no way in hell you'll get me to admit some upjumped barbarian from Saudi Arabia is equal to societies that produced rule of law, scientific method, and separation of church and state.

eh, there are always habbenings coming though, every year has at least 2-3 black swan events. the faggot "ITS HABBENING" threads are just examples of confirmation bias.

there was something magical about last year, and the universe seems to be correcting itself now.

LEAF

Of course a civic nationalist would miss quads by a number.

>ONE POST BY THIS ID

God fucking dammit you guys, stop taking canada seriously.... you only have to hang out here a few weeks to figure out he's just playing you.

>implying I care about personality
Yeah I've heard, but I can't hear her bitchy voice when I've got my cock down her throat (ಠ‿ಠ)

I don't see any people either, should we get rid of them too?

>not feeding on delicious bait

It's a leaf, of course it's bait.

I'm actually a burger on vacation over in wannabe-frog land (and don't even start me on their bastardized version of dutch), but more importantly:
>say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

who would you pick over Ariana? she's literally god-tier, hits all of my boxes
>petite
>latina
>bitchy personality that only I can tame with my adonis cock

Thus a secure border. Duh.

>civic nationalist
Huh, it's weird I've never encountered this. I guess that really does describe my world view.

Honestly it's fairly humiliating that you don't know the origins and reasoning behind nation states. Have you finished high school yet? You're not supposed to post here until you're 18. You need to leave, kid.

Zoom in closer.
See? There's one right there.

>nigger lover

Humans are imaginary constructs of atoms created by insecure people.

Fuck 'civility', we're all atoms

Of course a mongrelshart would have bbc cuck addiction.

Ariana is 100% wop. Sorry to disappoint.

>implying I care about your opinion
>implying you would turn my waifu down
>implying niggers and spics are at all comparable
I'm so aryan that the number after my name is larger than the age of your pathetic country. fuck off you mayo-wannabe

planets are social constructs

iirc the great wall of china is visible from space

Then remove your door and let the poor "rapfugees" come in you hypocritical faggot.

You can't murder other people, because of laws imposed by IMAGINARY GOVERNMENTS on a SPEC OF DUST IN THE UNIVERSE.

do you guys literally think you're going to change my opinion? you have to go back, she's perfect :) and certainly better than whatever mongrel gets you off

meme myth but the fact is lots of natural borders exist too

How do they even make border walls on the border?

If you put them right on the border then the other country can kick you off saying you're trespassing while building it.

If you build it a few feet back, then people can stand next to your wall and give birth to citizens..

So how do they even do it?

>I don't see any chasity belt, do you?
>fuck consent
>I don't see see sea levels rising
>fuck climate change
>I don't see a penis, what do you mean it's a girl
>fuck gender spectrum's
>so on
>so forth

yeah keep posting that mongrel midget bitch with the stroke afflicted face and a craving for nigger dick

I don't care about your opinion or your homosexual funposting, just letting you and others know that she's a greasy Italian and not a spic. You can go back to pretending to be retarded now (or are you????).

Hmm-mmm nigger seed taste kisses.