HAPPENING: WE FUCKING DID IT LADS. FRENCH POLICE LOOKING FOR Sup Forums user who posted Macron Bank DOCS

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH TOP KEKS to the lad who did this.

LE PEN CLOSES THE GAP ON THE JEWISH BANKER WITH THE LEAKS.

WE memed one person into the presidency and now its TWO!!!!

LONG LIVE FRANCE

heatst.com/tech/french-police-seeking-Sup Forums-troll-who-spread-fake-documents-about-presidential-candidate-macron/

>Keks
>le documents are fake cuz i say they are.
>no proof they aren't fake.
>le jewish bankers say they are fake so they must be fake
>le bought police by le Jews coming to le Rothschild slave Macron aid.

LMAO

WEW WE REALLY FUCKING DID IT AGAIN LADS!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/860577607670276096
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anybody versed in French or EU law want to tell me specifically what crime this user supposedly committed? I'm guessing defamation or something along the lines.

If they were fake, why would the police bother going after the user who posted them.

Really jogs the old noggin.

FAKE NEWS
REEEEEEEE
I HAVE MY LIFE SAVINGS ON MACARONI HE BETTER WIN!!!!

"We"? Haha anons are such dull pawns.
But I do like your game.

what dis
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/860577607670276096

To parade him around once they scare the shit out of him enough to drop all Macron bank claims.

Still voting for him tomorrow.

>Anybody versed in French or EU law want to tell me specifically what crime this user supposedly committed?
Attempting to disrespect the EU Jews, the worst crime known to Merkel.

This guy seems really mentally unstable. Actually suing his opponent and now throwing this shitfit, I guess he's still the little butthurt boy that got molested by his teacher.

It wasn't me DGSI I swear
no for real don't come break my door at 6 am it wasn't me

Presumably lying about a presidential candidate committing a crime is illegal and taken very seriously, because it could completely flip an election

anyone who didn't realize its fake is a summer fag. it had LARP written all over it. shit like this will hurt actual insiders and wikilieaks credibility in the future. thanks you dumb niggers.

>Earlier this week, an anonymous Sup Forums user published two documents to the /po/ board
>/po/
See? It wasn't us. Damn those sneaky papercrafters!

They will not find user, he is behind 7 proxies.

>Sup Forums posts harm Wikileaks
Okay.

may kek bless whoever leaked them

>shit like this will hurt actual insiders and wikilieaks credibility in the future

Wikileaks said they're looking into it, not running with it. You seem like you're the dumb nigger here.

MICROWAVE FUCKING EVERYTHING

GONNA GET V& RIP user

really makes me carbomb

Sup Forums went too far this time I think it's time this website got shut down. Sad & pathetic.

Exactly minus your racist stuff you said. Long live macron the true heir to the throne of France! El chapcinco demayo!

Anyone got that cyberpolice meme? Kind of looked like Judge Dredd

what law is that

REEE Sup Forums is a board of peace! Delet /po/ now!

Has this actually made an impact?

>Sup Forums user published two documents to the /po/ board

Really activates my almonds senpai

Macron raped me as a kid.

I'm 100 percent serious.

Because it's defamation, retard.

Slander, libel or whatever its called

Unless the person is in France or maybe in the cucked countries of the EU then why the fuck would they care?

If it was an american then or Russian then they can't do shit

*defemates on your face*

heh

Why would the look for a French person in France if the leak is Russian fake news?

#NotMyPolice

>thinking normies won't be fooled in the future when leaks happen and they say "remember the macron forged documents?"

there are people here in the US who think Trump came up with the term "fake news" when it was facebook.

It was a euro but he was behind proxies

Who pays you?

Is journalism what people do if they can't do anything else? The hypertext even links to a page that says Sup Forums. Now Macucks will be out for revenge on the papercraft and origami people, who actually have a nice, chill board.

If any French intelligence services are monitoring this thread I want to admit to what I have done.

It was me, I faked and spread these documents. Please trace this IP and request that my government extradite me to France for trial.

helo this is frensh polis

pls come to jail now

In normal countries police do not investigate "defamation"

/qa/ /jp/ pls go

Tempering with a election with fake documents in order to change a outcome. Also not releasing these earlier and the timing is big proof it's all fake.

Ha! Well memed, ol' chap!

*gestures beverage toward you in a conciliatory manner*

Vote le pen

Nice try faggot.

You're here forever.

>le
stop that

>burger
>no french fries
>voting in France

>third highest /po/ voted banner with 61 votes

Our poor weeb-bros... they always suffer.

pics or did not habben

He touched my dick.

>/po/

/po/ does it again

*sticks pee pee in your butt*

:)

*coomes in it*

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Forgery and use of falsified documents.

To be "fair", Macron put a complaint against "X", which most of the time is basically only there to say you've officially contested its authenticity, rather than actually expecting to get someone prosecuted.

So why hasn't any of those hoaxers who claimed to be raped by Trump ever got hounded by the police, or did Manafort take care of them?

Rocking the double monitors for maximum (you)s i like your game.

Kek
Closing the gap is not winning. I think there is much more on him and there is one weekend left. Oh lord Kek help us once more.

Not "police", but I imagine the appropriate law enforcement agency does.

Praise kek digits confirm

That's what they want everyone to think.

Behind each piece of folded paper, is the hidden orders from Comrade Putin to the Alt-Right Meme Warriors.

Libel and slander laws.

>conflates evidence with proof

hmmmmmmm

>MSM investigators learn how to make origami cranes while looking for the hacker known as Sup Forums.

>Papercraft & Origami

>an anonymous source on Sup Forums was found not to be credible now we must doubt the organisation that dedicates itself to whistle blowing, has rigorous verification methods, and has yet to post anything false!
The kind of people who are going to start doubting Wikileaks because Sup Forums lied once are the kind of people who already did not read or believe Wilileaks

I'll leave this here.

>mfw the eu is 100% confirmed to completely collapse within 5 years if le pen wins

Hey French police, if you're reading this, how does your women getting raped by mudslimes feel like?

so are both candidates shit and only disagree on the refugee issue? is that all that separates them

FUCK OFF FRANCE GET OFF OUR BOARD

the establishment is pissed off

EU has plans for France.

The "chatter" is active about it.

Maybe the author is /ourguy/ the /po/ Sup Forums mixup is a bit of a meme here already. This is literally the first time I've seen someone "legitimately" get them confused

Was it Macron himself?

Well will it finally be banned?

Because there are limited resources to apply to law enforcement and (((they))) decided the resources aren't worth it.

All Yuro Goubernments are Kike puppets, and as they are all not legit Governments, no European is bound to their rules.

The time of the second shower is upon us, i can smell it in my anus

>every pizza fag

Shills on suicide watch

What did he mean by this?

Sodomites will burn.

And what happens if and eventually when they find out it was someone that doesnt even live near france?

What a bunch of tolitarian fucks

Hasn't there been more than one batch of leaks? There seems to be too much stuff for some "troll" to forge

t. only been paying half-attention because who gives a fuck about France

is le pen going to win? please A5, halp.

>french police

Find the names of the cops investigating it and destroy their families and their lives.

No mercy for bank agents.

Can't handle this simulation sent pie just start the Truman show over

Angry little shitters one and all.
I'm amazed at the scumswarms that come out when they get triggered.

No. Macron is a pretty decent liberal (as in, economically liberal, not huge on muh progressiveness) candidate, while Le Pen is a bumbling retard for basically anything.

Also, Le Pen does have embezzlement charges waiting for her immunity to be lifted to be hit with.

Weird how a bunch of shit comes out against these lying sacks of shit candidates who happen to all be part of some shady globalist political parties backed by rich bankers (Jews really).

Who the fuck is looking out for us? Is it true Nazis have been waiting to return in New Shambia and are starting the plan to save us?

Seriously who the hell is this guardian angel.

Well French and US law are different, the US in general is much more free when it comes to speech, you can pretty much say and claim whatever you want. Doesn't work like that in the EU, especially not with serious allegations against politicians.

are the leaks more believable than the golden shower shit?

>bringing up pizzagate in a thread that has nothing to do with pizzagate

HMMMMMMMMMMM

nothing about it on lemonde.fr

FRENCH INTERNET DEFENSE FORCE

FIDF IN FULL EFFECT