TRAYVON SKITTLEZ MARTIN AWARDED POSTHUMOUS SCIENCE DEGREE

HAHAHAHAHA

cnn.com/2017/05/04/us/trayvon-martin-college-degree-trnd/index.html

>The slain Florida teenager -- killed by George Zimmerman five years ago -- will be awarded a posthumous bachelor's degree in aeronautical science from Florida Memorial University.

A fucking dead drug-dealing attempted-murdering thug STILL managed to get a STEM degree.

Trayvon Skittles-And-Watermelon Martin has managed to reach a higher level of educational achievement than much of Sup Forums. Let that sink in.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/
youtube.com/watch?v=bNXIqk5fIXk
cnn.com/2017/05/04/us/trayvon-martin-college-degree-trnd/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1KXSW8OfvSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=c8WSN9GUIuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing but virtue signaling.

George Zimmerman will be awarded a bachelor's in criminal justice from Sup Forums university.

Hahaha
>American education

Are there no standards? No rigor? How is this allowed?

More realistic: Florida awards Trayvon an honorary Unemployment check.

Technically a school can pretty much give any degree to whoever they want for any reason.

That's why elite schools tend to be elite due to their higher standards; this is what makes their degrees have more clout and be worth more in careers.

>WE WUZ GOOD BOI'S 'N SHIT.

This wouldn't happen if Trump was President-oh wait.

If Hillary were prez, she'd probably name Trayvon honorary Secretary of State

WE WUZ PILOTS AND SHIIIIIIIT

but seriously folks
>dead nigger now has a better degree than like 70% of united states citizens

Isn't this called pandering?

fpbp

Niggers blame whites for every bad thing that happens to them.

And they dredge up shit from hundreds of years ago to try to bolster their arguments.

Can we start a GoFundMe and offer to pay tuition for George ZimZam if he enrolls at that school?

HE WAS A GOOD SCIENTIST

its apparently a school that heavily panders to nogs, I think they're like 2nd in the state for black graduates

even trayboons mammy graduated from it

>aeronautical science

> he high

Here is Trayvon Martin accepting his Bachlelors degree in aeronautical science.

>Be american
>Get shot
>Getting shot fulfills 40 credits
>Now an aerospace engineer
Ayooo so that's how the ancient blacks learned how to build spaceships

more than 40 credits

he skipped straight past AA or AS and went right to bachelors

Kek

STEM degrees are a spectrum.

You're so naught, user.

he has 100% less heartbeats per minute tho

Well said. STEM is a spectrum, and everyone is on it.

Yes, even liberal arts students. Deal with it, nerds.

>picture of Martin 8 years prior to his death
>picture of zimmerman 4 years after dispatching

Obvious sympathetic narritive is obvious.

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!!!

tfw didnus steal gibs even when they ded

dobbsposting needs to make a comeback

are burgers trying to trick niggers into getting themselves shot? if so, you should try posthumus record deals instead.

eventually history will look back on this and people will see that the rise of the second american civil war started over a mexican shooting an educated black man in cold blood.

oh what a time line

HOLY SHIT Sup Forums

I just realized - Trayvon Martin is now more academically qualified to be a scientist than fucking Bill Nye!

>mfw

This doesn't make any sense on any level. Fuck America.

Are they going to be doing this to all the "victims" that have been lost since the Trayvon incident. The college is black and religious, would seem pretty shitty to not acknowledge everyone.

This degree does nothing. Why not offer someone a scholarship or give out grants in his name?

HOLY FUCK YOU'RE RIGHT

although bill nye does also have a bunch of shitty "honorary" degrees just for his show back in the day

Where is the degree for the little girl that the niggers in pic related slaughtered?

They let them in the house to use the bathroom because THE WHITE FAMILY HAD TAKEN IN THE BLACK MAN WHEN HE WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL. The whites had fed him and given him a place to stay, when he needed it. So the nigger brings in another nigger who kills them to rob them. The white family was targeted because they had been charitable to a black teen.

Brutally murder the 21 year old AND the little girl by killing them execution style by making them lay on the floor and shooting them in the back of their heads.

>Jeremy Crane, 21, and his niece Kyleigh Crane were shot as they lay on the ground during a robbery turned violent, according to the formal filing of murder charges, the Indianapolis Star reports.

>Prosecutors say that Michael Bell Jr, 22, offered to give tattoo artist Jeremy Priel, 25, a Playstation 3 in exchange for tattoo work. Bell told police that he and Priel went to the home of Crane, a former co-worker, and asked to use the bathroom. As planned, Priel pulled a gun on Crane and his niece ordering them and Bell to the ground, according to his statement.

>Bell told police that Priel then shot Crane twice, first wounding him and then killing him with a shot to the head. Bell said he then stepped over the bodies to grab a PlayStation 3 and an Xbox. He said he ran out of the house with the consoles before the girl was shot.

fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/

youtube.com/watch?v=bNXIqk5fIXk

literally gibs

George Zimmerman is hereby granted the Grand Cross of the Iron Cross for his immense bravery and dedication in the service of the Fatherland.

Hail Victory!

>Why not offer someone a scholarship or give out grants in his name?

Because that costs money. This allows them to virtue signal for free.

Virtue Signaling has a shitty return-on-investment so it makes sense to do it like this. It's the same way how "raising awareness" is a leftist's way of earning virtue points without actually having to spend time, effort, or money,

So if I attack someone smash their head head against the pavement and get my stupid ass shot and killed, can I finally get my welding degree!?

>cnn.com/2017/05/04/us/trayvon-martin-college-degree-trnd/index.html

genius struck down before his prime. Sup Forums you're so jealous right now.

proof that science is just a commercialized meme at this point

Maybe they should just go back to Africa?

Niggers need to be eradicated

>Maybe they should just go back to Africa?

America would be Great Again.

>a dead nigger literally got a fucking STEM degree and I a living person can't
Bravo for bringing down the worth of that degree so much that you'll give it to a dead person.

>aeronautical science
>tfw when i am working day and night to do this

This is so that the democrats can change the story up in the history books they write.

Literally pic related

I never understood why did Martin attacked Zimmerman in first place..

>be part of the neighborhood watch making sure no crimes are committed
>nigger is upset he can't commit crimes without being caught
>attacks neighborhood watch guy

That's about it.

WE

Apparently in the words of the Sage of Florida, Rachel Jeantel, Trayvon was merely engaging in "Whoo Passsss....... Whoo Passsss"

Zimmerman was supposed to get his head cracked into a bloody brain-damaged mess because a nigger in his prime only wanted to "Whoo Passss"

So, Martin was not at any drugs at the time of attack?

Even back than the fake news was working like hell. Some newsoutlet edited Zimmermans 911 call to sound more racist.

WUZ

>Some newsoutlet edited Zimmermans 911 call to sound more racist.

That was horrible.

I will never trust the mainstream media.

In 10 years when people look this up they will see that Zimmerman killed an unarmed black teen who had a degree in aeronautical science.

This is the plan

Proof that niggers are given their degrees anyway.

Niggers are the laziest students on ANY campus.

KANGS

Posthumous being the key word in all of this. Low quality b8 m8

What's more, Pres Obama started meddling very early in the investigation even stating "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon". the administration got the feds involved because they wanted so badly to get charges on George.

>Some news outlet

That was CNN and George Zimmerman went after them for defamation of character because of it. Now they're holding their limp dicks and wondering why calling Donald Trump racist didn't seem to have any effect.

So I guess Trayvon hasn't failed a science class in yrs

I think I'm going to start praying for a civil war, a reset is well over due

youtube.com/watch?v=c8WSN9GUIuo

>Low quality b8

Sorry mohammed, but posthumous is how many of the world's highest honors are awarded.

Doesn't change the fact that a dead murderous thug without whom the world is a safer place is being honored with a degree that many people work their asses off to try to rightfully earn

>niggers literally don't even have to be alive to get degrees now

white privilege amirite?

You're probably getting your degree from a more reputable university than Florida Memorial University. It's a "historically black college" and on many lists of the worst colleges in America.

>who passs....

What does this means?

> Thank God for Fox News (minus Shep because he sucks)

Is this full affirmative action? What next Tupac becomes an astronaut or some shit?

>memes are one hell of a drug

I fucking hate dumb niggers. My dads a drug addict so i had to grow up in shitty niggerville so i got shittyy dumbed down education because the dumb fucking niggers in school with me were dumb fucking niggers and it took a day of hand holding to explain anything to them. In the end, i never got a good education, ESPECIALLY in math and science, what i was most interested, and the only subjects worth going to college for, so i got fucked because dumb niggers are dumb niggers.
Oh, if you tried to learn or tried too jard to help them you got fucked with by dumb niggers because they are niggers who know they are dumb and niggers and the only thing their dumb nigger mind can comprehend is that they are dumb niggers and they cant stop being dumb or niggers so that act like the dumb niggers they are by trying keep everyone else around them dumb and niggery.

It is really insane how the left can parade around a handful of dead people not just for weeks or months but for years as 'symbols' of social problems that need to be addressed, yet when there is a white person killed by a black or an immigrant it is suddenly 'disrespectful' to show the victims childhood pictures or anything about them, they are forgotten and historically erased and the killer is depicted as 'insane'. Millennial Woes recent video tackles this as well regarding the boy who died on the beach relative to the girl who died in the truck attack.

This deserved quads.

Do you even know what STEM stands for? Or are you being ironic?

Jews are literally rewriting history, and erasing White people.

god i hope so, i'm working for the best in France

True, Ministry of Truth is active

Don't try to make sense of what Rachel Jeantel is saying. She was the prosecution's star witness and couldn't read her own dictated statement because it was written in cursive. She also changed her story 3 times, twice under oath so no matter how articulate she is, her testimony means nothing in the court of law.

But hey, she's supposedly fluent in 3 languages (English, Pigeon and Creole) so she's basically a genius. Personally, if she speaks the other 2 languages as well as she speaks English, I wouldn't say she is fluent in any language.

I want off Mr. Shekelberg's wild ride.

Zimzam gave him his wings!

>Honorary
>Famous for being murdered
>Literally did nothing to earn it

so what
dead people can't use degrees to get jobs, this has no effect on the labor or jobs market and since that degree isn't being utilized and is more of symbolic gesture if anything, it doesn't affect the dilution of importance for college degrees and it's effects on demand for labor.

if anything, we should all be mad about grade inflation and how any lazy nigger can gibs his degree just because he's black and managed to get out of high school.

Wow, he actually turned his life around. I hope more young browns follow his example.

It's kind of fucked up that FMU sent the family a bill for $48,000 though.

>if anything, we should all be mad about grade inflation and how any lazy nigger can gibs his degree just because he's black and managed to get out of high school.
Are you not paying attention? Niggers can literally get degrees for being dead now. We have actually sunk that low.

>implying niggers use degrees to get jobs

>affirmative action makes it so easy, even a dead nigger can earn a degree

can someone shop something up

he should also get merit badges like marksman, stand your ground, cool under pressure

yeah, but he's six feet under, unless a degree on earth grants you employment privileges in the afterlife giving a degree to the dead doesn't fucking matter

Another nail in the coffin of higher education.
When will we start founding new universities to replace the degeneracy indoctrination centers and make education educate again.

Holy FUCK
How can these retarded fucking liberals say that fake news is made up? THIS WAS LITERALLY FAKE NEWS, MADE SPECIFICALLY TO ACCOMPLISH A POLITICAL AGENDA
I am so fucking angry right now

>>The slain Florida teenager -- killed by George Zimmerman five years ago
it still took him 5 years to get a four year degree.
while dead.

>tfw majoring in aerospace eng.

time to off myself i guess

>it doesn't matter goy, let us rewrite history! Don't pay attention to it goy! In 10 years when people look up this case they'll see evil white man zimmerman killed this great intellectual because he's a white supremacist goy
Whatever you say.

>giving a degree to the dead doesn't fucking matter

>giving a degree to the dead (for being an aggressor nigger against a poor Hispanic man only trying to do his job as Community Watch) makes the granting institution a fucking JOKE.