What do we do about the atheist problem?

What do we do about the atheist problem?

Nothing. It will sort itself out soon enough.

Disgusting

Lol how?

>2017
>OH GOD THIS SHEEP CULT IS SO SHIT MANG ITS BETTER YOU FOLLOW MY SHEEP CULT !!!

Honestly ?

No matter if under a cross or a fedora, all of you are fake cunts. At least the fedorafags ain't larping "le stronk an moral guise" and admit they're weak faggots.

Except they do all the time. They claim that being an atheist makes them "smarter" than everyone else. Insufferable pricks

That's not what I meant. Anyway, those Christians are in no way better than the other edgefags. In that, you're right. All of them are insufferable pricks

Can't we all agree there is no floaty man in the sky that tells you to fuck with other people for not worshiping him aswell as make the fat fedora nerds leave the people that think there is alone, nobody needs to prove anything.

The only Christian thing would be to kill them all.

Yet these same fags will defend Muslims to the death.

Let's starts a Christian State called CSCS. We can Deus Vult atheist scum.

*explodes*

Prove God exists and it will go away.

Back in good old days we simply burn them alongside faggots. But now only muslims are allowed to not be degenerate.

Once they've grown up, it's too late to save them. Better tell your pastor to keep focus on the young boys.

forgive them, pray for them, and continue to preserve our traditions and culture.

I was raised Catholic and I've always been a skeptic. I moved back in with my parents a few months ago after my grandmother passed away, to help my parents (especially my mom) with stuff afterwards. I hadn't been to church in years, aside from Easter, Christmas, and whenever I had family in town. going back now, fully redpilled, I see religion in an entirely different light than I did before.

"preserving the white race" is only half of the end-goal. animals exist to procreate and perpetuate their genes, but human beings are intelligent enough to have culture, and therefore, we exist to perpetuate our memes as well. genetic natural selection doesn't really exist for humans anymore in the traditional sense, pretty much. now, in the Information Age, we face MEMETIC natural selection. we have to fight to preserve our memes (ideas, ideals, morals, culture) just as much as we have to fight to preserve our genes.

going to church weekly now for the first time in years has been a real fuckin eye-opener. I used to HATE Catholic mass because of all the pomp and circumstance; even if I believe this religion, why can't I just show up, hear some readings, hear the priest give the homily, take Communion, then gtfo and enjoy my Sunday? that could be done in like 15 minutes, but Catholic masses last about an hour, and include standing, sitting, kneeling, songs, rituals, and so forth.

well, now, as a redpilled adult, I get it. it's about the tradition and culture. it's about getting together with your community every week for an hour, singing and gesticulating in unison. when I saw the Berkeley "protests" with stoned faggots playing guitar and chanting braindead slogans, I realized, Catholic mass is exactly the same thing, but with actually beautiful music and messages of positivity, hope, and solid moral foundations, instead of hate, immaturity, and bigotry.

(ctd.)

suicide from depression and/or existential nihilism

>implying religion prevents degeneracy
Latinas and beurettes are religious

basically, the atheist liberal media wants to pretend like the greatest accomplishments of the human race weren't made under the influence of Christianity. they strive to equate Christianity with "well you hate gays and queers don't you, fucking bigots", Southern slave-owners, the Westboro Baptist Church, and the Crusades (muh brown people), instead of, you know, everything amazing that's happened to civilization technology-wise since the death of Christ and the eventual western embrace of Christianity.

when I look around a Catholic church during mass, I see people who are happy to be there, praising God, praying to Him, seeking help in their daily lives. they have families, and even, for example, the high school girls who fucked up and got pregnant too early... they're engaged or married to their husbands, going to church every week, doing everything they can to ask the Lord for guidance in their life. they look happy. their default facial expression is more of a neutral one, or even a smile, instead of the frown you see on so many atheist liberal young people, angry at the world, angry at everything, devoting themselves to the false idols of "diversity" and "tolerance" instead of any time-tested religion of the world!

and then you have these young people who say "oh I'm not religious, but I am very spiritual". I fucking hate this shit. what does that even mean? doesn't that just mean that you recognize a fundamental underlying unifying force driving everything in our world, but refuse to call it "God" because going to church and even slightly curtailing your degenerate behavior is "lame"?

and then you have the atheists who believe in the Simulation Argument, but refuse to acknowledge that it's literally just another way of defining God.

atheism just leads to unhappiness, superiority complexes against religious people, and makes them easier to manipulate by ((them))... if you have no religious dogma, you'll dogmatically believe in Climate Change

Tell your god to come out of hiding.

When will you christians take responsibility for your own christian degeneracy?

You got that backwards, derpy. Being smarter makes them atheist.

Yeah but what are you gonna do once you turn 22 and realize that all meant nothing and was just you burning your prime years of youth in excess indulgence when you could have been honing yourself into the peak form to maintain for years to come?

this

>implying that christians aren't just limp betas that just sit home all day and argue on the internet about scripture

youth well spent indeed

wait until they grow up, stop with the edgy memes and realize the many good things about christianity (without believing in a higher power)

t. atheist with edgy teenage years behind me

Fpbp

Insallah akbar jihad my brother

Co opt the movement by posting as intelligensia, and only offer up shitty arguments, and constantly get the message of your other atheists wrong. Like contantly misinterpreting hitchens.

You know, being an atheist and being an asshole are not the same thing, OP.

As a fellow atheist It'd like to take a moment and personally invite you to die under a truck.

Gods are false

Some people just are better than others

You mean what do we do about the Christians worshipping a jew?
Jews are the cancer of this world, all Abrahamic religions needs to be destroyed.
There will be no traces of Jewry left in this world

there will never, ever be a less "Jewy" ethnic Jew than Jesus was. all of his teachings shit all over everything wrong with Jewish behavior at the time, basic underlying behaviors that remain unchanged in the modern-day Jew.

excluding swearing i've never done any of those.
Im an atheist and im a better person than you according to your own reasoning.
Where is your god now?

Only difference between Judaism and Christianity is the massive amounts of paganism pumped into Christianity

They will come to realise with age, threw suffering they will turn to him and his teachings.

Burn them and the steak!

what do you dogmatically believe in, if not God? global warming? diversity? not to sound like a sjw but if you don't have the need to dogmatically believe in SOMETHING, you're probably ridiculously privileged (wealthy), or unhappy.

idk why people act like this isn't a feature of the religion. take Judaism, remove all the old bullshit but retain some values, and then add a final chapter wherein a self-hating Jew pisses all over everything that the greedy, materialistic Jews hold dear, revamping the religion for a more globally-connected modern age. THEN, this new middle-eastern religion gets filtered through the various European cultures, and they convert, while adding bits and pieces of their culture and traditions to it.

this religion then goes on to bring about literally everything important in the modern age, right down having its holy book, being the first mass-produced piece of media, act as the primary influence on literally all literature ever since.

if you're white and you hate Christianity, that's only because ((someone)) persuaded you to think that, despite all of this, it somehow ISN'T the most redpilled religion of all time.

Nothing. We may only testify to the truth.....Yahweh will avenge his own....

i believe in things of course, i just done understand what you mean by "dogmatically believe in".
I would even say that i propably believe most of the things you believe.
i dont believe in a god, thats what makes me an atheist and everything else is extra.

wait for jesus to send them to judgement

>Used to be a Christian and a complete degenerate
>Am now an atheist and a right wing Sup Forumsack

Can this be explained

our human minds, senses, and consciousnesses are very limited. for example: I was born with underdeveloped nerve endings in my nose, and thus, I have no sense of smell. when I learned this, it tripped me the fuck out, because it meant that there was this band of information that existed in the world that pretty much everyone else could sense, but I could not.

thus, I think to myself: when I see the wall next to me, and think to myself "hey what if I put my hand on it", and my brain pretty fuckin instantaneously conveys to the muscles in my arms and hand "yo dawg move that shit just so", and then I touch the wall, and then I get an immediate feedback, pretty much simultaneously, from multiple senses at once, confirming that this is indeed what happened: I see my hand touch the wall, I feel my hand touching the wall, and I hear the faint sound of my hand touching the wall. (if I could smell, I might smell my sweaty armpit that hasn't been showered since working outside today.)

this is what I perceive as reality, and yet, I know that there is more to it than this. I'm typing this on my laptop, which is sending wi-fi signals back and forth to my router, invisibly. it's also communicating with my smartphone, which is also communicating with a nearby cell tower, probably. I'm not seeing any of this, yet I know it's happening.

so knowing that reality exists outside of what I can directly perceive, why should I limit my acceptance of what is or is not real to what my senses can directly verify? being a computer programmer and game designer, I used to hardcore believe in the Simulation Argument, and, in fact, still kind of do. how would a Sim know that he was living in a simulation? how would I know if I was? and if I was, would the Architect of the simulation not be functionally equivalent to God?

we live in an incredible world of interlocked, complex, fractally-nested systems. why *not* believe in an underlying, unifying force behind it all?

>we live in an incredible world of interlocked, complex, fractally-nested systems. why *not* believe in an underlying, unifying force behind it all?

Who says i dont?
The real question you should be asking is "Why believe that its a god or a being of some sort?".
Why believe anything that you dont have a good reason for when you can just say, i dont know?

aha, so we do likely believe in the same thing then. I don't see "God" as a bearded skyman, or even as any kind of entity with what we would understand as "intelligence" or "morals" or whatever, or even a being at all. I see existence itself as God, the world itself as God, myself as but a humble part of God, living out His existence on His Earth in His universe, doing what I can to survive and to understand the nature of God, the way the world works, the way human beings work, and the way I work, as best as my human brain will allow me.

I use and capitalize His pronouns mostly as a traditional convention; seeing God as a literal masculine figure doesn't ultimately make much sense. we Christians say he is "the Father", but I see him more as "the Progenitor", "the universe", and "everything". was the Prophets' divine inspiration literally a masculine man-voice speaking to them in their heads, or were their revelations simply sudden enlightenment caused by meditation and, likely, hallucinogenic drug use? there's no way for me to know, and there's no way for me to even know if the stories in the Bible actually, literally happened, but none of that has any effect on me in 2017. the Bible, its stories, and its values, and the traditions my religion has derived from it are the bedrock of my culture and my faith. I don't pretend to be any kind of expert on the matter or anything, but I will say that exploring these concepts has been very enlightening in the past few years, and I've felt happier than I ever had before.

I don't really know where I'm going with this, but I just wanted to make the point that religion can mean different things to different people. my mom uses her religion as a crutch to justify and morally self-license her emotional abuse of her husband. when I point out that her behavior contradicts with her religion, she has a mental shutdown. constantly questioning your own beliefs and reaffirming them makes you a better person.

We already have the words universe, existance and cosmos, so why use words like god and "His universe". the word god has a shit ton of baggage which you are obviously not willing to carry.
What is the justification for speaking about god? Because to me it really looks like its just something you cant let go of for whatever reason.

I also appreciate you admitting that you have doubt and questions about your beliefs, not many are willing to change their minds or admit that they were wrong.

An interesting question, if your mom had not been brought up into christianity and was an atheist, how would she be handling the situation? im not trying to say she would be better off, but we honestly dont know if she would be.

tough questions that I don't have the answers to at the moment, and this thread is about to slide, and I gotta run anyways, but I gotta say, thanks for the actual intelligent and interesting discourse on this stuff, you've given me more to think about. and I'm glad that you agree that the traditional, cultural aspect of religion is useful to preserve in the western world

i wouldnt go that far, but i am willing to say it might be, we just dont know.

Its ok to not have answeres, but its not ok to pretend we do.

Cya

obviously you marry a girl and then turn a blind eye to the bull (god) railing your wife like joseph did

How can Christians justify praying to blood-hungry genocidal Evil fuck?