New England General, report in!
>States Welcome
Maine
New Hampshire
Vermont
Massachusetts
Connecticut
Rhode Island

Objectively the /comfiest/ and whitest region of the Country, and the birth place of the American Revolution, rest of the country BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aup02OzOS10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NH here.
Chilling with a Smuttynose and a bag of chips, about to play some SS13.

Live in CT currently, going to NH next year, why is your state so based?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aup02OzOS10

Being the whitest state helps.
Vacation or moving?

Going to school up there, I'd hope to live in NH or ME afterwords though

Northern NH is relatively poorer with dimmer job prospects but it's the most aesthetic area if you like the outdoors and actually having four seasons throughout the year.

Going to Uni or Dartmouth?

I'm going to school in southern NH, small school, what's South NH like generally speaking? Do they not get the four seasons?

connecticut signing in can confirm, new england is best america

>CT
where you at my dude? I'm CT too

They do, just more liberal, especially around Manchester/Nashua.

Oh so that's where the Eternal Urbanite lives?
My school is in the middle of bumfuck nowhere lol, it's in Rindge, Franklin Pierce. I'd love to live up north and snag a qt French Catholic girl

im moving to your tax paradise

RI native, currently just over the line in MA. Want to move to NH for taxes.

Yeah, urbanites are usually shit, and heroin has it's hooks set in a lot of people there.

If you're white and not a shitbag, welcome.

>Heroin
Is the heroin contained in the cities or no?
>the Urbanite
Those crazy bastards on /k/ have some good ideas, like small man teams commandeering/destroying power plants s and substations

MA checkin in here, who else going to the rally next Saturday?

Are the town like Europe? I would like to live in a comfy village or small city close to the sea, where you can walk everywhere.

i'm half portuguese, a quarter ital, 8th english 8th irish

so I'm a nigger basically

we got those.

don't know if I'd call them European, though.

But rural oceanic hamlets are a thing here

oh and walking everywhere would not be a thing. you need a car unless you're in a city, and even then a lot of our cities are shit holes and would still require a car.

newport ri is a walk anywhere little city, but it's expensive as shit and home to America's first synagogue.

heroin is everywhere, even in farming villages

you can thank our middle east wars for that

I grew up in Germany so I wish there was something like it, but it's impossible to find in America, like you say here you always need a car, which isn't a problem, but it's just so different from where I'm from. Even a small /comfy/ suburb like in those Stephen King movies would be nice desu.

Newport has a lot of blacks and there's a housing project right in the historical section where a ton of retards live. Fuck Newport.