What do you say Sup Forums?

Idk where the asians go...maybe hawaii

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html
nytimes.com/2017/04/26/science/prehistoric-humans-north-america-california-nature-study.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would blacks get a larger share of States than is their population?

Whites still get 41 according to t
Also I guess injun stay on the rez.

because those states were built upon the blood sweat and tears of those descendants of kings and queens

>giving blacks sovereignty over anything
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/

built out of cotton and watermelon

LOL who gives a fuck. Niggers are going to exit our lives on their own accord and you want to argue the details?

WE WUZ SOVEREIGNTY

Is shipping them back to Africa unrealistic?
Like, what could they even do?

Minorities will just go where whites are to live off gibs.

That's why extermination is the only option.

...kings and queens who enslave WHITES and JEWS

How about we give blacks a whole continent, Africa.

Go fuck off back to your homeland if you do not like it here. Slavery was the best thing to happen to blacks.

>give blacks 6 states for 12% of the population
>give spics 3 for 16%

why are niggers so selfish?

I really don't think so, I mean everyone who says ship them back or commit genocide don't take in consideration geo-politics of the whole thing.
>Imagine some type of white supremacist becomes president and implements a plan of either go back on your own will, or get killed.

>First all countries will cut off trade period.

>Second second civil war kicks off.

>The other major war powers see this (china and russia.) To them this is their opportunity, to completely destroy the usa and become the sole super power on the planet.

Committing genocide or mass deportation would completely destroy the USA.

I think willingly segregation would be in the best interest of everyone and the country itself.

The native Americans have their own spaces where they live, so I guess it's not so bad at all.

That was the plan until Lincoln cucked himself out to Frederick Douglass.

How is that fair?

They have been here for hundreds of years, longer than some whites. They were also brought here by no will of their own.

Them creating their own separate state within the US is the best solution, and the most realistic one.

>9 southern states

So in other words they want the entire southern border

How many of that 16% is here legally?

The only problem is who counts as latino?
In the usa if you have a spanish last name you're automatically latin. So that means black latino, brown latinos, and white latinos.

That's where the majority of them are now, and where the 99% ancestors came from when they came here.

>How is that fair?

They don't want to be in the US. Going somewhere else is an entirely reasonable suggestion. What's unfair is demanding that the majority change their ways or make sacrifices to meet your demands. You're unhappy, it's your responsibility to take action to change that.

The problem is, once you make a black nation it will be a crime-ridden dysfunctional 3rs world hellhole. Their suffering will be constantly spammed through every media outlet, and we know how dangerous pathological guilt is for white people- and worse than that, they will be constantly pouring over the border trying to escape.

No niggers will live in Niggerland by choice, so if we're going to forecfully move them somewhere, it might as well be the Caribbean or Africa.

it would literally never happen. even OP's idea is very unrealistic but would be infinitely easier to implement than the mass deportation and displacement of millions of people.

I don't know man I'm not the fucking census

They received that because we felt bad for taking their land. Blacks didn't have land here.

you would be a retard not to support this

who gives a fuck. this is a dream scenario.

How about they get one of those trash island outside of new york.

You know I like that nigger.
Seems completely reasonable to me.

This.

That Guy T is doing good work to spread this meme to nonwhites. Balkanization is the best solution and this is on good terms. Its going to happen anyway

over my dead body

First I imagine once we willingly separate, their will be some short of constitution backed up by military/police that both agree on to not interact except for business. Secondly I think the number of blacks with white admixture is enough to ensure some sort of civilization.

I don't really see it as either way changing their ways. It's actually both sides making a clean and amiable break so as to preserve themselves and their futures. The fact is that blacks have no more stake in Africa then we do in Europe. They will not willingly go back, at least no more than a small minority. So if we wish to achieve separation without mass violence and civil war (that would almost surely result in failure) we will need to come to a mutually beneficial arrangement.

All of you guys are retards!!

What would they do, if they control the police, military, and the COURTS?

Will you build a border around these states, to prevent that they will go to other states, murder, rape,... and then go back and not being prosecuted?

The can get a free plane ticket to Africa, that's all!

First off dude you're body isn't even built to live there. MUH southern pride isn't a argument for racial peace.

give them the south? fuck off. Take Maryland thru Massachusetts

tbf niggers have a better claim to territory but he is obviously setting a high bargaining standard, we could reason them down to 2-3 for blacks and none for spics that have no right to be in America

>Ancient Europeans discover and civilize the Americas
>Europeans later take America back from savage tribal people
>Non-whites suddenly deserve some of our land

nope.

Oh god you're one of those WE WUZ INJUNS retards.

They're taking it over anyway. You can be in denial, some of us want to cut our losses to gain time to regroup and uncuck.

Spics already have a whole continent lmao fuck off

Niggers arnt meant to live here either, so go back to africa where you wont be vitamin D deficient.

>Give them states
>Whites are killed or removed and their is a slight immigration crisis in white states
>Within a decade the black and spic states go down the shitter
>The all immigrate to the white states and demand the same thing again
How about this, they go back to the entire fucking continents reserved for them God fucking damn,

Oh god you're one of those UNEDUCATED SHILL retards.

>theyre taking it over anywhere
>lets just cuck out and give them the land

nope.

whites these days in the west are rootless people anyway stop pretending you have some 400 year unbroken link with a farm and know all your ancestors like you are some kind of dixie equivalent of a boer and just boost your living standard 10000% with a white ethnostate

What about half-breeds? I'm half Korean, but I look white. I only speak English.

You are right in principle but it is a better sell to the public than a nigger holocaust

Woah woah woah woah woah
>Genocide ?
Who said anything about genocide?
You're talking crazy.
All I'm talking about is the mass deportation of people based on race.
Let's not go off the deep end now.

The whole point is only whites will be able to come and live. All non-whites will have highly restricted access.

You can learn Korean dude I believe in you

why dont niggers go to africa or better yet, israel?
after all, it was the Jews who were responsible for slavery in the U.S...so it seems to make sense if they all go to Israel.

I mean we already kind of do that with prisons.
We could just build a prison in Africa.
I'm sure no one would notice.
No one has a problem with Gitmo.

>The whole point is only whites will be able to come and live. All non-whites will have highly restricted access.

Are Jews white?

Speak for yourself, poorfag

I would support these if white ethnostates are included. I noticed he never mentioned that.

He probably wants all black countries, and free gibs and movement in white areas.

USA isn't going to become an ethnostate the math doesn't work out. USA has to collapse if you want to survive. LARPing ultranationalism is fantasy. We have to accept our losses, retreat, regroup with a smaller ethnostate. Its kinda like military strategy, if you stay in your current position your are going to be metaphorically encircled by nonwhite takeover of politics here.

thank you, that screenshot from Russia Today proves everything in your original post! WE WUZ INJUNS N SHEIT

Maybe make new city-states.
>Better not take one step out of Detroit, Boy!
Nigs can have the responsibility of the fucking places they fucked up.
>They'll all be dead in 2 weeks.

Why would you want to convert 9 states into trash heaps?

I haven't watched that guy T in a while, did he get redpilled? Because that is not a libertarian position.

Once again the easiest thing would be willing self segregation. Deporting a race of people who have been here for 400 years. Who speak the language and who most people consider Americans. Then trying to convince the entire population of not only blacks but also whites that they need to be deported to a place they've never been, to a place where there language isn't spoken and to completely build a civilization that from scratch.

Not to mention this idea is already in the minds of a lot of black supremacist, and sjw blacks. It wouldn't be that hard of a sell, why would we need 6 or so states? States by the way most whites can't live in without conditioners.

9 3rd world states

There's more Hispanics though he can't do math.

Why dont we give nigs some blue libshit states? Then nothing of value will be lost.

LOL they have their country fuck off to liberia

Give them the states, then declare war.on them and launch an extermination campaign.

Jews aren't even human

The past couple of weeks he's been talking to fascists. At first he just said he was joking, but now he seems to embraced it.

deal but they get no aid for their society.

i'd love to watch it turn into the most nigger violent states ever. they'll literally probably devolve into cannibalism like their ancestors back in africa.

Weponized sickle cell.
There has to be some disease that will kill only niggers.

If you still needed proof multiculturalism is soft conquest, here you go.

That sounds like he's never been to a black run city or area. House nigga? Uncle Tom?
What's his bullshit story I don't give a fuck about?

>USA isn't going to become an ethnostate the math doesn't work out.
were not at the point where math is against us. our problem isnt numbers, its education. the People need only wake up to the Jewish Plot and all of our problems would be solved.

You're human garbage, not because you disagree with me, but because you have all of the world's information at your fingertips and instead of doing a quick Google search to see if I'm wrong, you vomit uneducated garble backed by an undeserved sense of smugness.

Is the Independant ok for you?
They're not run by muh Russia are they?
You dumb motherfucker.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html

How about we just exterminate nigger?

If you're really in favor of a white ethnostate you should be in favor of this. It's more feasible than deporting 37 million people to Africa. Just give them Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana or something, blacks are like a third of the population of those states anyway.

And then you could tighten the border and not allow any immigration. Let them run themselves.

This stupidest fucking argument ever. Even if they did own the slave ships, what stopped the people here from buying them beginning all the way in 1600s. But sure blame the Jews for this mistake.

would should hispanics get 3 states? they have a whole fucking country called Mexico to go to.

Africans can be allowed 1 state, preferably on the Atlantic coast so they can easily boat across to Africa, and so long as it's not bordering Canada because we all know damn well that if it did, they would all skip the border to come niggrify us

>give them their states
>wait a few years
>invade their aids ridden ghetto shitholes

How I figure is if your ancestors were in Texas at the time of independence, or if they were in the former Mexican territories at the end of the mex-american war. Then you're american, not to mention it was mostly pure white mexicans in the northern mexican states.

That's quite a lot of hoops there bud

Just Eject California from the US, and expell all the niggers there.

Problem solved.

arent blacks the smallest minority? why do they get 6?

Liberia exists. And it's a shithole.

>Race that has been here for 400 years
What?

It would be quiet a lot of hoops to not completely ruin our relationship with the rest of the world.

>Jews owned every single slave ship
>Jews financed the entire slave trade
>The first legal slave owner was a black man
>whites freed the slaves and are still apologizing for letting Jews mislead us
>better blame whites tho!

fuck off rabbi.

A deal should be made with African nations where American blacks get repatriated there. And expelled from America for all time.

If you want a white ethnostate in America then its time for you and everyone else posting these arguments to accept that will entail the destruction of the United States as it currently exists. We're not going to gas or deport 100 million citizens. An American ethno states means the dissolution of the current USA into multiple smaller nations.

No they're the biggest minority.

Probably because there are more prisons in those states?

>If you want a white ethnostate in America
can you show me where I said anything about wanting a white ethnostate in America?

What happens to Mexicans in Cali?

They're thinking about discarding all of that. Apparently Neanderthals found it first now.

nytimes.com/2017/04/26/science/prehistoric-humans-north-america-california-nature-study.html

I wouldn't trust these archaeological finds really. Besides, if Europeans found it first, where are they?

Good luck with that bud.
Self segregation is the most likely.
Yours is a fascist pipe dream.

Criminally underrated comment.

Would it be against federal law for certain specific states to have policies regarding deportation of Africans and/ or other groups?
I don't really know a great deal about the system you have, but from what I understand the separate states have quite a lot of autonomy.

I'm so fucking sick off seeing improper grammar coming from Americans

are you sure? they hold steady around 12% dont they I thought hispanics were higher then asians then blacks, at least that's where it's heading anyway

But borders are just imaginary lines.

what happens to:

>mexicans
>asians
>blacks
>arabs
>non-indo europeans

They follow our laws, respect our culture and history, embrace our traditions or they go back to which plot of land they take pride in over the US.

>uh oh we accidently proved America was always white
>better put out something about muh neanderthals

neanderthals didnt have civilization.
neanderthals didnt civilize America.
even if they were the first ones to stumble upon America, Aryans civilized it and made it home.

America is Aryan.

I'd really rather not. It's an abrasive sounding language. Also, I'm married to a white man and our children have auburn hair and green eyes. I don't think they would fit in with a bunch of soulless gooks.