Explain to me why Italians are white but Latinos arent?

Explain to me why Italians are white but Latinos arent?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/arianagrande/status/454407790602104832
ethnicelebs.com/selena-gomez
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
google.com/amp/www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/06/ariana-grande-issues-important-feminist-manifesto/amp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spaniards are also white, Latin Americans are almost never. Work it out.

Southern Italians, especially Sicilians, are regarded as non white. Pick up a history book to find out why.

italians aren't white

Latinos are bred with thenative. But I have met a few from certain nations which seem to have entirely Spanish and Portuguese features.

Also their culture is not white. Same as how Persians are white but Iran is not technically white because of the arab, turk and other semetics there. On a cultural note Persians who practice Islam are NOT white.

>is X white

Friendly reminder Jews create these threads in an attempt to confuse you as to what is and is not white, thus resulting in the loss of racial identity. Don't forget how evil the Jews are, and how much they hate you.
"White" isn't a race. Our race is the Aryan race, today called "Indo-European." Who is an Aryan? Anyone who descends from the ancient Aryan peoples who spoke an Indo-European language. Who is not an Aryan? Anyone who does not descend from the ancient Aryan bloodline.

Argentina is white.

CAN'T KEEP MY HANDS TO MYSELF

Neither are

t. chang

wtf is that supposed to mean jamal?

Stop branding ethnicities as white or non-white idiot. This guy is an Italian:

Ariana Grande is North African
twitter.com/arianagrande/status/454407790602104832

Now imagine him with dark hair and darker skin

Yep, non white

Thanks for the insight, Pajeet.

Adding flags was the biggest mistake. This board has turned into a flag circlejerk sprinkled with some racial slurs.

Neither of them are white, both are Mediterraneans

You are not white if your flag isn't a cross

Holy fuck you're retarded. Selena Gomez is Italian in addition to hispanic and STILL looks white. Italians confirmed white along with Spaniards.

ethnicelebs.com/selena-gomez

She's dating a negro

She is by no means white

What's your point?

Divide et impera. Fuck off kike shill.

She looks like he's keeping her captive

Italians are spaghettiniggers and not white. They're also fucking gay.

>Justin Bieber got cucked by this raggedy faggot
T O P K E K

Yes I agree, but I also think brown aryans should fuck off

Ariana Grande is Maltese or some shit, nobody is blagging she's white.

You fucking faggot. Europeans are white, westerners are white. Italians are white. Latinos are white. The Spanish are white. The Turks are not white. Armenians are not white.

OP here, I'm not jewish, just harnessing the Jewish Tricks Sup Forums taught me

why are you posting two brown shitskins? Those two whores are not white.

I'm more curious why we call Indians "Indians" when they clearly migrated from different geographies and don't share the same genetic templates.
Northernmost are Caucasians by DNA and Southerners are Afro/Asian.

Selena gomez doesn't look brown to me

Because even sicilian niggers don't look that brown

>putting Germans and Nords in the same catagory but putting Anglos in their own
are Americans truly this retarded? The Anglo and the Saxon were German tribes.

Anyone?

o.k mr. 56%

excuse me if I do not take a mutts word for it.
also
>Gomez
>not a shitskin name

Left is a mix of southern Italian (part arab already) and arab genes though.

Like 1 fucking percent.

Atleast us Americans can go outside and not get melanoma

Wanna bet the father of this sikh is some british guy?

Remember, only two genders... I mean, 100% white reporting in.

They seem like our kind of Indians.
Even Hitler gave them an okay and their own division in the wehrmacht.

Ariana Grande is technically not white at all, but she's on my top 5 all-time girls I want to fuck (would not marry or procreate with her though)

The rest are blue eyed whites - but she's the exception.

lucky for me that its winter for 6 months here and we only get 2-3 months of sun pr. year.

keep your arid wastelands mongrel.

I dont get the appeal of her or selena

they both look like generic 12 year olds, here's a woman

Hispanics are white or that almost all of them are.

Most Mexicans and Central/South Americans have Native American and European ancestry.

Some Hispanics are darker which means their ancestry is not as influenced by europeans.

The majority of Hispanics in the US would be classified as White but as far as an Ethnic group, they fall under Hispanic and since Hispanic people are technically "mulatto" with most cases of them having Native American ancestry and European ancestry, they can easily be construed as white. Most Mexicans at least race classification wise would be considered white.

Hispanic is not a race, Mexican is not a race. Pretty much any Central/South American has an ancestry that is either Native/European/Black.

>Jensen
>not a snownigger name
Stop trying to divide and conquer

You could imagine me like that too.

I would be a big hairy muslim.

In america, italians are white because they've assimilated into our culture of racism, just like irish. Hispanics are considered white too for many purposes and they're pretty racist too desu

> they look like 12 year olds

How did you overlook the obvious reason people want to fuck them?

because prajeet you are all shitskins regardless

I'm Italian and the people here in Canada (Scots, Englishmen, Irishmen) always treated my parents like they weren't white. So I always stuck with that. I think they meant it as an insult because we didn't eat shit food, listen to garbage music, ignore our families, and spend all our money on booze.

Perfectly comfortable with it.

He means his head is shaped like an Arab

Because Italians aren't white.

Spaniards are White, so are Castizos

I'd eat right's ass like a red delicious.

WE WUZ PERSIANS N SHIEET

Jokes on you my surname is not even Jensen. My first name is Holger though. Pretty snowniggery.

also stop sucking up to those mutts and their disgusting mixbreed "white" people. That Gomez whore does not look white in the least. Her entire facial and cranium structure scream shitskin.

>Sabrina Gotez
>Fucking The Weekend
>The Weekend
>Named because always waiting for it to come

I rescind my previous statement, neither whore deserves my tongue in their anus.

Selena's face is pretty gross, but Ariana's is pretty damn attractive. I like something about her being tiny too.

Her cat ears and schoolgirl outfits kill me.

Whites are not Aryan. You don't even know what Aryan means. It is not a race, it is a word in the persian language that means "noble".
Why is the word Aryan in the persian language but not in any european languages? Oh, because whites are not aryan.

>""shitskin""

She's very girly. Which a lot of girls aren't nowadays.

I like her songs too

Thanks feminism

>we only get 2-3 months of sun pr. year.
I'm sorry, that sounds really sad

One is in europe the other not

The longer your family immigrated to South/Central America the higher the chance it mixed with natives, blacks or both. It happened in the US as well to a lesser extent. Not all Americans or Canadians are white and it has changed more rapidly since WWII.

Lauren "Spanish Proud" Southern, aka Lauren "Arriba España" Southern, Lauren "Más Española Que La Tortilla De Patatas" Southern.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

google.com/amp/www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/06/ariana-grande-issues-important-feminist-manifesto/amp
Hmmmmm

So...not at all?

Or, you'd try it and remember how goddamn disappointing it is?

Red delicious are trash.

Fuck you faggot Euros can be dark.

You Superficial automaton

I really love how she says "Am I Spanish?", I had the same reaction. XD

italian/polish master race reporting in

> italian
> not spending all your money on booze

such is the price of freedom. Only by living in a shitskin hostile environment can you maintain a civilization. The US will unfortunately collapse into South Africa tier because its too damn nice environmental speaking. The shitskins WILL keep coming.

unless you go full autistic and commit extreme acts of genocide. Godspeed!

None of you are white. You're all nigger-Arab rape babies.

I don't think so but we'll see

>Some Hispanics are darker

If by some you mean most

We make wine but that's about it. Can't hold a candle to the drunks in the country.

I would never fuck any woman that has had her bodyweight in nigger jizz fired into her orrifices.

In Ariana's case it's probably twice her bodyweight by now.

This guy is also Italian.

Is it?

Come and visit my home friend.

You will feel the ethernal autumn of costal norway.

It's not as simple as all Italians are white and all Latinos aren't. You have to go by the individual and how mixed they are. Norther Italy has Blondes, souther Italy has curly haired fucks. Spanish are mostly white, but some mixture. Mexicans are latino, but are 25% or so Aztec. People in Chile and Argentina are whiter than those in Brazil and Mexico. You have to go on an individual basis. Personally I think Spanish in Spain are mostly white. They are good allies. I wouldn't want to mix with one, but they deserve their own country just like everyone else. Quit confusing Spanish with Aztec half breeds in Mexico.

Demi Lovato... is 85% white?

At least use proper stereotypes, fucking leaf

>deep voice
>no academic background
>ugly

Can you stop shilling lauren southern? She is fuckable yes but wanna be celebrities make my blood boil

Memes aside not really
There are white people? Yes but they are minority most of us are mutts that pass as whites or jews.
The rest mestizos, castizos, mulatos, negros

Neither are white

But both Spanish and Italian can be white.

italians in canadian are the biggest alcoholics.

I am italian, am I white ?

There were so many Argentina qts at Disney World last summer when I was there. I wish I could have colonized your country if you know what I mean.

They are canadians so even if it's true i wouldn't give a shit

>so white even arm hair is blonde

She acts like a nigger. Fuck her she's not White!

Selena look like she comes from the Balkans.
Ignore the kike shills here.

Italian ethnicity varies by region. Northern Italians are white.

Latin Americans are only white if they didn't mix with Amerindian or some other race.