JUST-

Is the alt right losing its edge?

(((Ratings)))

>yfw he got away with it

the people that complained about his joke were mostly fags ('homophobic' joke and all), and normies just blamed Trump like the idiot they are. Nothing new

Look, either Colbert is a homophobe, or it's okay to call someone a cocksucking faggot again.
There is no lose, only winning, in this scenario. Faggot.

Sup Forums-tards BTFO
he sure is "on the ropes", anons

Sup Forums BTFO again!!! Love it!

>goal post moving: the post

Of course he got away with it, he's anti-Trump, it's what (((they))) want.

>There is no lose, only winning, in this scenario

Anyone not in the protected group attempting this will still be annihilated by the lefty media

>B-But Colbert said

People seriously can't this fucking stupid

>trump is a cock holster for putin

and all the 9th grade edgelords in the country clapped their burgers in unison. Also that skinhead rogain joke didn't even make sense

>since 2015 premiere.
That's not very impressive.

You know we could spin that to our favor.

#PEOPLENOTPUNCHLINES #NOCARECOLBERT

Make it so him not apologizing for that it and his years of homosexual jokes throughout the years shows that he is just a paper ally.

To him its just another passing mishap, but to the gays and the hard leftist, it shows indifference to their plight and the need to see retribution.

#EVENSMALLHOMOPHOBESS

Make it so, like femenists who stratify all womens suffering and problems as equally bad, make it so people on the left with stratify even small nonaggressions like colbert did Trump.

Maybe even meme some pictures of him with stuff like "Hey I'm not even as big a homophobe as this guy! So ignore my homophobia!

Back when I was a 9th grade edgelord, I was listening to dub/step and watching South Park all day. I didn't think for one second about politics.

>Dub/step is marked as spam now
For what purpose. It's just a """music"""al genre.

just wait, the wheels are already turning. it might take a while but he's already gone, these headlines are him trying to survive.

twitter just doesn't have pull anymore. you should really crowd his social media with comments and eventually he will become toxic. twitters stock is shit and the hashtags don't carry weight.

need a safe space, faggot?

>(((Ratings)))

I guess they are counting his forced trends on Jewtube now.
>Mostly brainwashed college kids watch him. Not realizing he is liberal propaganda.

This is a possibility. TV in general is dying. The only reason they are trying to boast his "success" is because he is failing. It's honestly opposite day everyday to liberal media.

I meant the cock holster joke. It's a fucking middle school/high school insult enough with the pc bullshit who cares

Kek

kys

Look at his target demographic though.

They will never admit they are losing. Just look at the presidential election. They honestly believed if they smirked and doubled down nobody would call them on their bluff. They also used the same tactic of trying to tell the right what to do by playing morality games. At this point they are gasping for air but as you can see in this thread they will never let you know that they are failing.

A lot of people are sick of Colbert and he knows it.

>who cares
we don't care but if a conservative had made it colbert would have had a 5 minute monologue about gay rights and how that is not what this country is about. I'm for free speech, that's why I don't want someone like Colbert calling the shots on who can say what. So we can take Colberts rules and simply demand that he follow them himself.

Question:

Is Colbert's cock holster joke the most incendiary thing a TV personality has ever said on air about a current sitting president?

The only other thing I can think of that can even remotely compare was when Kanye said Bush didn't care about black people after Katrina.

DUMPFTFKABCOENBLE BTFO
TRUMPKINSINGLWNSBALE.BTFO
DROMPFMSJTBAJFLWLE BTFO

Nobody cares you faggot. Hang yourself.

of course.
dickbeat said something controversial about the president that made headlines everywhere.
is the media really that dumb? they fucking hyped it and are surprised a few more people watched it?
dumbasses.

I think saying the president's illegitimate and not a US citizen who won illegally is a bit more incendiary and the right went full bore with that shit after he won in 08.

Calling someone a faggot in fancier words doesn't really compare.

I wonder if this guy is who the Libs are planning on running against DJT? It seems like they are grooming him.

>Is Colbert's cock holster joke the most incendiary thing a TV personality has ever said on air about a current sitting president?

For a late night talk show host it's actually way way way worse than anything a talk show host has said about a sitting president. It's actually kind of opening a new era of degenerate late night tv for that genre.

Johnny Carson, David Letterman, Jay Leno

They were all supposed to keep a standard that brought the country together. Colbert is about to lose his show so he is trying to change the game, and yes that's a bad thing. Colbert doesn't want free speech at all, a fucking crack head could figure that out.

>Steven Colberstein will now believe that he has to use lewd language to attract viewers.

This should be good.

We'll get back to him. >:D
Busy messin with le france.
But of course he got good ratings after Monday and fallout, everyone wanted to see the train crash.

Why would you ask us? We aren't alt right.

Because check those digits

Fake news

He is only doing good now compared to when he started, his show was mediocre and ggetting garbage ratings for months.. Until a shining orange beacon of hope came along

I see. Couldn't they just mark it the word on its own as spam, and not with it mixed in another word?

>I wonder if this guy is who the Libs are planning on running against DJT? It seems like they are grooming him.

I wish a nigger would. This asshole has so much bad juju and scandalous shit in his past, he's lucky he isn't in fucking prison. Fuck Rahm, he is the epitome of corrupt Chicago politics.

>be marketing and network execs
>see colberts ratings drop
>tell his staff to pick it up
>colbert says some sick shit on his show
>people get pissed
>call up and complain
>write rants on his social media accounts
>advertisers and marketing execs are a little worried
>they don't like this negative attention
>colbert doubles down
>gets a ratings boost
>advertising and marketing execs wait to see how this will play out
>colberts ratings sink more
>colbert starts talking more shit
>people keep complaining and making his youtube look like shit in the comments section
>advertising and networks execs don't want to deal with this bullshit
>colbert is a has been drama queen that only knows how to stir up controversy for ratings
>they fire him
>jimmy fallon and jimmy kimmel profit

pretty much how it will go.

btw the alt right doesn't need an edge when it has federal funding.

So? When was the last time you watched TV? We've been using alternative media for years.

Except TV is trying to seep it's way into Internet culture. Look at youtube and the shit they've been doing. Shoving all the late night talks show hosts in the trending tab, making themselves more advertiser friendly, for some odd reason youtube is trying to transform themselves into an interactive tv channel. I don't think it'll work out.

Pic related is daily reminder

reminder of?

Only on the "front page" sites. They've tried to maintain some semblance of the control of the internet sphere with carefully curated "news" and social media sites. But the internet is thankfully just too big and wild for anyone to control, so the old media blackout of non-liberal opinions finally collapsed, which in my opinion existed in a rather strong form from the Industrial Revolution until the digital age.

>TV personality has ever said on air

Nah, we are just starting >4d chess

>youtube is trying to transform themselves into an interactive tv channel. I don't think it'll work out.
It likely wont work out. People turned to youtube and other alternative sources to get away from the garbage on tv.