youtube.com/watch?v=WRB16BARvz0
youtube.com/watch?v=EZKocFGQf24
youtube.com/watch?v=Hp8AF7i9A3U
newgeology.us/Shroud.pdf
sindone.info/DILAZZA3.pdf
shroud.it/ROGERS-3.pdf
shroud.com/pdfs/whanger.pdf
shroud.com/pdfs/accett2.pdf
shroudnm.com/docs/2013-01-10-Yannick-Clément-Reflections-on-Ray-Rogers-Shroud-Work.pdf
shroud.typepad.com/topics/2005/10/secular_peerrev.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type_distribution_by_country
shroud.com/pdfs/ssi08part5.pdf
shroud.com/pdfs/orvieto.pdf
theshroudofturin.blogspot.ca/2016/08/medieval-photography-nicholas-allen.html
shroud.com/pdfs/soonsrepsonse.pdf
youtu.be/c5wWW0hw-gA
youtube.com/watch?v=FxHYh3QZbTI
youtube.com/watch?v=P9Tn8bvV5s8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have a you huehuezilian buddy

is this the average flat earther?

Oh shi-

It really doesn't tho

Why on earth would they have a boom Mic while just filming a model that's supposed to be in space???

Stop making me rethink everything i've ever known

Even if this was true what would be the point of lying about it?

control

I am imagining the feeling OP had watching the video and being like "OMG I am smarter than everyone else. the curve isnt curvy enough to me. why doesnt it look round like my ass?"

convince me that the sun isn't 149.6 million km away from earth

control of what?
what difference it makes?

Control over what?

What would be the consequences if we knew the earth was flat... nothing?

It really doesn't, but that's because it's an absolutely huge object we can't really fathom the size of.

it would prove god or aliens exist

Same reason they say the solar system is heliocentric and not geocentric. Starts with little things and leads to bigger things like saying the Holohoax was real. WAKE UP

how?

if there is a giant magical dome above us and earth defies all physics and is flat somehow that would obv prove god or aliens built the earth for us

lmfao

Society would fall apart even more than it already has.

Those two topics aren't even related. One concerns the special interests of (((people))) and historical revisionism.

Asking a question is completely valid, but there's still such a thing as a stupid question.

Also
>wake up

How do you know are laws of physics is correct?

WAKE UP

still doesn't prove why didn't they just said it was flat since the first man went into space

kys. the edge of the window gives it all away.

you can test them. how do you know god or your dome exists? you heard someone else talk about it you dumb follwers?

Try putting yourself in any situation where you no longer have control over your own method of motion and you'll learn very quickly

I was LARPing before but not now
[1/2]
The historical evidence for the resurrection:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM

Proof for the resurrection of Jesus:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
The first 30 minutes is what's important from this one, the rest is questions and answers.

Ex-atheist scientist tells his story of becoming Christian after realizing that the story of creation in Genesis actually makes the most sense and gets a lot of things right compared to other religious books:
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

Cold case detective, former atheist analyzed the gospels using his skills and came to the conclusion that Christianity is the true religion and what is written in the New Testament is real.
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
The videos are long, but they basically come down to this:
1. The chain of custody is sound, the story doesn't change over time.
2. There was stuff in the Bible that was later confirmed by archeology(places, people, chariots on the sea floor of the Red Sea (Moses parting the red sea), snakes used to have legs, etc.)
3. There are even non-believers' accounts of some stuff Jesus did, just from them you can know a lot about Jesus if you piece it all together.
4. The differences between gospels aren't a bad sign, because witnesses rarely agree on stuff. If every eyewitness would say the same thing, it would be very fishy and would mean they probably talked to each other at one point.
5. The apostles died without getting rich, getting a girlfriend or getting power, they all died horribly. There was no point in spreading Christianity if they didn't believe in it. Why would they risk their life if it wasn't true? Why would they risk their life if it was all forged? Why would Paul try to join this new small church?
Also the only accounts of Romans getting Christians to change their faith was after the 1st century.

[2/2]
Other videos:
New Testament Reliability:
youtube.com/watch?v=rml5Cif01g4
youtube.com/watch?v=WYEzxD2kcGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vCp-ayAp7fE
youtube.com/watch?v=_l0Say2wMw0
youtube.com/watch?v=qIdCRanZZyw
youtube.com/watch?v=cv6JHGfB9Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=gldvim1yjYM

Christ fulfills 353 prophesies in the Old Testament written way before him and it’s mathematically impossible for him to have done that by chance.

accordingtothescriptures.org/prophecy/353prophecies

actually its hollow

youtube.com/watch?v=WRB16BARvz0

Links in pic
youtube.com/watch?v=EZKocFGQf24
youtube.com/watch?v=Hp8AF7i9A3U
newgeology.us/Shroud.pdf
sindone.info/DILAZZA3.pdf
shroud.it/ROGERS-3.pdf
shroud.com/pdfs/whanger.pdf
shroud.com/pdfs/accett2.pdf
shroudnm.com/docs/2013-01-10-Yannick-Clément-Reflections-on-Ray-Rogers-Shroud-Work.pdf
shroud.typepad.com/topics/2005/10/secular_peerrev.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type_distribution_by_country
shroud.com/pdfs/ssi08part5.pdf
shroud.com/pdfs/orvieto.pdf
theshroudofturin.blogspot.ca/2016/08/medieval-photography-nicholas-allen.html
shroud.com/pdfs/soonsrepsonse.pdf

earth is flat user

New experiments date the Shroud of Turin to the 1st century AD. They comprise three tests; two chemical and one mechanical. The chemical tests were done with Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR) and Raman spectroscopy, examining the relationship between age and a spectral property of ancient flax textiles. The mechanical test measured several micro mechanical characteristics of flax fibers, such as tensile strength. The results were compared to similar tests on samples of cloth from between 3250 BC and 2000 AD whose dates are accurately known.

FTIR identifies chemical bonds in a molecule by producing an infrared absorption spectrum. The spectraproduce a profile of the sample, a distinctive molecular fingerprint that can be used to identify itscomponents. Raman Spectroscopy uses the light scattered off of a sample as opposed to the light absorbed by a sample. It is a very sensitive method of identifying specific chemicals. The tests on fibers from the Shroud of Turin produced the following dates: FTIR = 300 BC ±400 years; Raman spectroscopy = 200 BC ±500 years; and multi-parametric mechanical = 400 AD ±400 years. All the dates have a 95% certainty.

The average of all three dates is 33 BC ±250 years (the collective uncertainty is less than the individual test uncertainties). The average date is compatible with the historic date of Jesus’ death on the cross in 30 AD and is far older than the medieval dates obtained with the flawed Carbon 14 sample in 1988. The range of uncertainty for each test is high because the number of sample cloths used for comparison was low; 8 for FTIR, 11 for Raman, and 12 for the mechanical test. The scientists note that future calibrations based on a greater number of samples and coupled with ad hoc cleaning procedures could significantly improve its accuracy, though it is not easy to find ancient samples adequate for the test.” They used tiny fibers extracted from the Shroud by microanalyst Giovanni Riggi di Numana, who gave them to Fanti. Riggi passed away in 2008, but he had been involved in the intensive scientific examination of the Shroud of Turin by the STURP group in 1978, and on April 21, 1988 was the man who cut from the Shroud the thin 7 x 1 cm sliver of linen that was used for carbon dating.

These tests were carried out in University of Padua laboratories by professors from various Italian universities, led by Giulio Fanti, Italian professor of mechanical and thermal measurement at the University of Padua’s engineering faculty. He co-authored reports of the findings in 1) a paper in the journal Vibrational Spectroscopy, July 2013, “Non-destructive dating of ancient flax textiles by means of vibrational spectroscopy” by Giulio Fanti, Pietro Baraldi, Roberto Basso, and Anna Tinti, Volume 67, pages 61-70; 2) a paper titled “A new cyclic-loads machine for the measurement of micro-mechanical properties of single flax fibers coming from the Turin Shroud” by Giulio Fantiand Pierandrea Malfi for the XXI AIMETA (Italian Association of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics) congress in 2013, and 3) the 2013 book “Il Mistero della Sindone” (The Mystery of the Shroud), written by Giulio Fanti and Saverio Gaeta in Italian

>How do you know are laws of physics is correct?
Because things work?

They want to separate you from God. A flat earth under a firmament makes the notion of there being no creator damn near impossible. The idea that we're unimportant, insignificant bacteria floating through space on a tiny speck of rock promotes nihilism. We are the centre of the universe.

>pol is this retarded

No wonder everyone here supports trump.

forgot text

1: Christ is a historical figure. he died via Roman crucifixion. This is a historical fact. (see 1 in pic related)
no one walks away from roman crucifixion, it's a 3 step process.
if you survive the scourging and crucifixion, the third step is the deathblow.
they need to pry someone off a cross, so they would smash their head in or stab them through the heart with a sword or spear, or set them on fire, or let wild animals rip them apart.

2: We have firsthand and secondhand eyewitness testimony claiming he visited them in person after his death.
it's written in Paul's epistle to the corinthians.
hold on before the kneejerk reaction, it's written in this epistle, but it originated much earlier, secular scholarship corroborates this (see 2 in pic related)
>3 For I passed on to you as of first importance what I also received—that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures,
>4 and that he was buried, and that he was raised on the third day according to the scriptures,
>5 and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve.
>6 Then he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at one time, most of whom are still alive, though some have fallen asleep.
>7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles.
>8 Last of all, as though to one born at the wrong time, he appeared to me also. (1 Corinthians 15:3-8)
notice that He's appearing to groups, that rules out the 'hallucination hypothesis,' because hallucinations are subjective to the individual.
this creed is also dated to around the month year of Christ's crucifixion by secular scholarship as well, so that rules out the 'legend hypothesis.'

3: These people suffered severe persecution, torture, and death for holding this view.
which is not something someone who is unsure or knows that what they are professing is a lie is going to do.
[1/2]

Well it's true, isn't it?

I know it's bait but why would they have a guy with a long pole holding up the model?

so,
options ruled out as irrational given the evidence:
A) the eyewitnesses were all lying
B) the eyewitnesses were all hallucinating the same thing at each occurence
C) the myth of this event evolved over time (legend hypothesis)
D) Christ survived the crucifixion

options left:
E) the event actually occured
F) ? ? ?
the only reason to deny E is pic related

YEAH FUCK BLUMPF

i was born at 353 am. mayb im the anti christ then

So it doesnt fall

>bible
>evidence
how can it be a circle if the first step in wrong

It isn't its 5.89 trillion inches

ahahahhaha you are fucking retarded
you flat earthers ahahahaha
just go on a plane and you will see how fucking delusional you are
ahahahha you people always entertain me with your utter stupidity

Here's an unedited, uncut launch of a rocket from earth into space. This camera is not fisheye, and earth is shown from several angles. Flat Earth faggots?

youtu.be/c5wWW0hw-gA

Flat earth theory is such a boring conspiracy, things like 9/11 being an inside job or even some NWO type secret organisation ruling things are much more plausible.

Why put so much attention into a theory that was already disproved in like the third century BC.

Are you fucking retarded? Can you not read?

also

The earth is a cube faggot, you've been lied to about this whole flat earth hoax.

the amount of effort you put into your google searching isnt going to convince anyone the earth is flat because of the bible. we have actual physical proof of the earth being round. the bible is wrong and there is no god. get over it

top fuggin kek, the comment is actually in the video in question. I can't wait to see people calling him the n-word.
Sup Forums needs to make some melanin friendly flat earther twitter memes so we can woke some more black scientists.

DUDE STAPH!!!

also youtube.com/watch?v=FxHYh3QZbTI

I believe in God regardless though user. If anything, I see the nearly infinite expanse of the universe as reason enough to believe that it isn't pointless or by accident. There's an unfathomable beauty to the idea as a whole. Science (in most cases) just brings us closer to understanding God in my opinion.

Thanks for your explaining it a bit better though.

> isnt going to convince anyone the earth is flat because of the bible
I was LARPing on the flat earth part. Just when someone said there isn't any proof of ou Lord N' Savior I needed to prove him wrong

>2: We have firsthand and secondhand eyewitness testimony claiming he visited them in person after his death.

And lots of other faiths have had similar, a long long time before Jesus (or any of the abrahamic faiths)

so much wrong with everything there
pic just one and we can talk
also there IS evidence christ and/or similar figures existed at the time
the bible is a book written in turkey by the roman emperor and a council arround 300years after christ, so not evidence

If the Earth was flat. Why the fuck did we legitimently spend a good portion of the real taxes to go toward some shitty fool stunts. Seriously where the fuck is that money going I want to know.

You're assuming that a man actually went into space.

>look what the jews say
hahaha are you kidding me?

That isn't true. Any scroll found that mentions any sort of prophecy was found hundreds of years after Jesus would have died. People added that shit (like they created all of the old testament) to prove their moronic prophecies. The dead sea scrolls do not mention anything like these prophecies.

mdma?

But how can we be sure that isn't "just CGI propaganda"?

Terrible CGI. I suppose you thought the movie Gravity was real too, right? Bless.

You're assuming those writings, found hundreds of years later through gnostic teachings, have not changed over time due to people having different interpretations or agendas. So much of the gnostic gospels were thrown out and destroyed because they didn't fit with the views of the monarchs of the time.

to tax breaks for the church

What a moronic faggot you are. Or a shitty larper.

It's literally the most important conspiracy in existence.

>C) the myth of this event evolved over time

dingdingding

That's l i t e r a l l y what religion is

You can apply all of your brilliant points there to any of the myriad other historical figures who are attributed to have have spiritual or supernatural attributes.

also

>because there is uniform experience against miracles

What does that even mean?

If the earth isn't round, how does gravity work ?
If the earth isn't round, how do satellites orbit ?
If the earth isn't round, how do radio signal bounce in both directions ?
If the earth isn't round, how are people able to reach a destination from both ways ?
If the earth isn't round, why haven't you got a girlfriend yet ?

Good argument

prove and wrong

>the bible is a book written in turkey by the roman emperor and a council arround 300years after christ, so not evidence
I didnt say the bible existing was evidence dubass

It was mentioned all the Old Testament retard which was before Christ. And the dead sea scrolls is retarded and fake

wait, why would they need a fish eye lens if they're using a green screen anyway?

>ITT people who think they can debate and win against tens of thousands of geniuses

dead sea scrolls
youtube.com/watch?v=P9Tn8bvV5s8

if the earth is flat, what's on the bottom side?

A fish-eye lens would distort the perpendicular bar as well, which is not distorted in the picture...

Fucking low-IQ Brazilian ape.

So tell me flat-fags,
According to your "map", what is on the edge?
How come whenever anyone flies a plane, or drives a boat to for example south africa, they can go around? Oh, that's right. Because the Earth is round.
Also, the way physics work, and gravity itself, it is natural that matter would collect in a round shape around a central point.
You are all retarded. That's the truth. Go ahead and hire a pilot who will take you up and you will see it with your own eyes just how delusional you are.
Also, why would they fake the shape of the Earth? hahaha

>It was mentioned all the Old Testament retard which was before Christ.

Which is why when they wrote the new testament, some of the people writing one of the (often conflicting) accounts remembered to add in bits that fulfill said prophecies.

Why the fuck would you even need to leave where you actually live and return to your homeland to complete a census? That defeats the entire point of having a census in the first place surely?

The underworld and lizardmen obviously, learn your conspiracies idiot.

why the fuck are you wasting your energy on this faggot thread
flat earthers are demented

we have to make europe great again

>brazillian ensteindino

> dingdingding
That's l i t e r a l l y what religion is
Some sects like morman and jehova witness and Catholicism yes. But the bible hasnt changed

>What does that even mean?
Its saying that miricles are impossible. Learn to read

> not reading

>Why the fuck would you even need to leave where you actually live and return to your homeland to complete a census?
Because Rome is retarded

you know what's more likely than the earth being flat? these threads being a psyop to spread kooky conspiracy theories among the right in order to reduce their credibility

I actually work in film.

The second picture has been photoshopped dumbass.

That is the boom swinger (sound guy) with his recording equipment attached to him. WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY RECORD SOUND WHEN THEY ARE FAKING THE VOID OF SPACE?

The ISS was photoshopped into the picture and it conveniently crops just above where the Boom Microphone should be.

Dumbasses

Are flat earthers taking the piss or are they actually that uneducated?

Still can't tell and I first saw this shit like 4 years ago.

christ the palestinian is just some sandnigger in the desert. same with muhammad. you are all fucking retarded if you believe in fairytales based on absolutely 0 evidence all because your parents who didn't go to highschool raised you to think like that.

gods not real and you are all faggots

The thing is tho
With that many inches the weight of it all prolapses into itself
It's Just like so many gay hiney holes that got their shit pushed in trillions of inches one 8 inch BBC thrust at a time

> But the bible hasnt changed
Besides the newst ones. KJV best

I'm not asserting that he never existed, there is a reasonable amount of evidence to suggest that he did

Just that he was no more divine than the prophets of any other faith

Explain this one, Why would the governments of the world, all of them, agree to lie about the world being round? What is gained from lying about this?

The experiments are well documented and have been reproduced between a few times, and a few tens of millions of times without deviation.
That is what defines a science (a technicality that the ACC people fail to note about their "science.")

Something about NASA and money.

quotes from ppl have no validity
this is called argument from authority
i dont care what they say this is not historical evidence