New Murdoch Murdoc was great. What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DcA1TtaP_c
youtube.com/watch?v=yqXgMuVxgvM
discord.gg/CZhxK3f
youtu.be/LSjO14DEdUU?t=6508
youtube.com/watch?v=omfTWRuwRyk&t
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-TdHAVGQH4&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no link

I think you are a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=5DcA1TtaP_c

I think it was great and I can not believe I have never seen this until now

I liked it but as some user so paid how could we ensure a false sense of emergency is created to trigger the dictatorship.
We have had all the false flag shit,what could prevent that?
Also the problem with dictatorship and what I would like to know is what would have happened in a post hitler rich had there been no war or had he won the war,he was a leader guided by the love to his people,but of course tphew was more of an exceptional individual than the usual so how would the correct successor have been chosen or risen?
I'm so sorry I missed the kind of AMA session...

Loved it. Favorite episode yet. Debating sending it to normalfag friends.

Who's this fag?

Why'd he deface this poster?

They're purity testing LS, but they don't know how far she's gone.

Kek I saw it yesterday, lost it at murdoch chan's 'fucking BAAASED!'

They're pretty brave to put out the stuff they do. Honestly I'd be terrified of getting pinched.

A good jewish lawyer could twist the stuff they make and get them locked up.

It was nice.

My theory is that they're loaded. They have the time to edit 15 minute animated videos, they use their real voices and apparently aren't afraid of losing their careers, they appreciate classical music, and they're obviously well educated.

needs more william pierce

but yeah this was good

>tfw no Murdoch-chan gf

Nice

F U C K I N G B A S E D

nu/pol/tards hated it, so it's fucking great.

what? all canadian tv shows are shit except for trailer park boys...

At least dr. Murdoch proved that lauren is dirty coal burning kike

My guess is that murdoch was a student of arts and studied animation,thus the episode when they go to uni would be moderately autobio,apart from that I think they are simply well read dedicated people with enough talent to do so,any of us fags should be doing more than we are doing.
Classical music nowadays isn't expensive,you can listen to it for free on jew tube,one of the team must be some guy that likes music thus his great taste in music not only classical but choosing a music that fits the story so well
being well read and educated has more to do with upbringing and your own capabilities than with income,i have met plenty of retards with money and plenty of poor fags who knew way more and assisted the same school because of their own merits,in the state of today's academia it usually is more about what you do yourself and the wanting to learn more than what you're taught in class

They usually end their vids with great soundtracks, from epic songs ofJohn Williams and other's and even some rock-pop(like all for one song) that's always good.

I want to kiss murdoch chan!!!

It was fantastic.

I think Murdoch-chan needs rule 34

No, go to Sup Forums.

wheat fields

the alt right is doing an excellent job tearing itself apart I see and it's not even been a year since Trump won

>alienating members of your movement just to spite "reddit"

reminder that refusing to compromise = losing eventually

You don't say those thing baka!you say I want to kiss your feet,post pics of feet,sit on face etc etc,that's how you properly flatter a woman..

this so much

"Fucking BASED". Seriously tho best episode yet. Lost it at that (((Levi))) guy from the Rebel media with a Shekel for the Good goy.

So they are actually 3 people right? I'm glad that Murdoch-chan person isn't being a complete attention whore by revealing herself.

lel, how is Murdoch Murdoch so consistently great?

Murdoch-chan is not for the sexual

Le merchant appears behind Gavin Mcinnes: 'Shekel for a good goy' - sound of shekel landing in a pot.

Gavin McInnis: 'you're supposed to put it up my ass....!'

My sides > now in orbit.

I've heard about Hitlers plans about wanting to create a special kind of Republic. Not exactly sure tho.

I kind of want to see someone try the iq performance art and see what a university does with it.

Liberally taking the piss out of everyone is healthy. If you start putting things off limits, you turn into the modern left.

Mods please ban this shit youtube channel for promoting their vids for free. They don't even hide it anymore.

normally I'd agree with you but I believe they came off as mean-spirited in this video

blue division m8? about 300 portuguese went into the divs and the majour part fell in the east.

Only if its with bbc

Great identifying the reddit problem horrible at ignoring the trs problem.

>(((enoch)))

>My theory is that they're loaded.

I dunno about that. People thought Shakespeare must have been an aristocrat because he knew so much. But he wasn't. He was just a smart guy.

Now, MM ain't at the level of Shakes, but they know what it means to travel upon the hard hoof from village to village for cheese and butter-milk, and it would be funny if they did a take on Comedy of Errors involving confusion with duplicitous shills rather than twins (in CoE, Shakes simply borrowed the plot of another play and added a second set of twins to double the chaos).

>TRS
>Problem

Pick one

>you will make murdoch-chan your waifu and have little spartan babies with her

>implying you're not MM shilling your video

Regardless, I thought it was great. Keep making more of these, faggot

From what I read in mein kampf (wich could or could not be his ideas since he lived a good decade +afterwards)he said a fuhrer is like a hero that rises from times of need,and he must be strong to withstand the pressure of taking the responsibility and assuming even with his life any mistakes,someone unworthy of such position would treble under that premise and the germans would easily spot a false fuhrer as lacking in strenght (or something like that I read when he was describing the parliament of Austria pre ww1)
But my guess is that it looks unrealistic since a bloodthirsty power hungry guy with the backing of the army and police could easily come to power regardless of citizens being a armed.
I dont know about the Republic thing,he thoroughly fucks with parliament and democracy with quite compelling arguments against what politicians are,he says he loves the theory but the practical side is politicians are usually ignorant on the matters the vote on and are simply pushers.
Yes,my great granduncle went there and never came back

Tbqh, I had a bit of a feel of that myself from this one... the tone seemed a trifle off.

A little too much nail-on-the-head, whereas they usually get by with just a wink.

>youtube.com/watch?v=yqXgMuVxgvM

They came and did a kind of AMA before doing the video and they discussed the ideas behind the video etc etc they don't shill for their things and know better than that since they are probably some real oldfags who know 4 chan isn't one person and there is nothing worse than trying to command 4 chan directly.

U must fight for your cause.
You can't lose your morals and ideas
Join or Discord fight the shills:
discord.gg/CZhxK3f

TRS is stormfront what r/the donald is to Sup Forums

T is actually the same painter,he does military paintings and portraits even for the ministry of defense and the military.
I have this i wanted to share with some catholic Sup Forumsack from Poland for some time,if you copy it please mention is from a Spanish painter for he is a based guy

cringe

Is it the same painter for both the pic and the video background?

Fuck I missed that.

Do people actually enjoy this?

I've been here for ages and I'm right wing as fug but these videos fucking blow.

No thanks Satan, don't need your lies today!

Slow mow "F U C K I N G B A S E D" was hilarious

Any random thread on here is a lot funnier than that stuff, when you try to script Sup Forums memes it always falls flat.

ah yes, mow

phenomenal

definitely meant to type that

The gang should travel back in time to France circa WWII.

Murdoch-chan drags off the little Jewish boy from Au Revoir Les Enfants.

The hapless Murdoch is confused for a member of the French resistance and is tortured a la Army of Shadows (pic related).

Then Dr Murdoch has to shoot Murdoch-chan like (spoiler) Mathilde getting shot at the end of AoS.

Get them started with the Great Meme War episode.

I've seen this picture but not her commentary, do you think she knew what she was getting into? Her French may not be that great
"Oh oui oui Lauren hate SJWs too, would you like to come up to our office for café?"

Mine are by a guy name clauzel,the background if you see the style is darker,is done by ferrer dalmau,he went to Afghanistan to do portrays and also to gerogia etcso he has also lots of based experiences .he also chas made lots of paintings for the ministry of defense
For example this one (the spanish and colonials vs the red coats)
So did I but they went full murrican time so we probably were asleep...

>YOURE SUPPOSED TO PUT IT UP MY ASS
I have to admit I chuckled.

I mean, at least it's something.

And also the butthurt from Murdoch Murdoch would make me raugh.

She's a virgin qt who's trying to have white babies with a nazi stud. What do you mean she's not for sexual?

Murdoch-chan is for the reproductive sexual in the privacy of her own home, not for the degenerate r34 sexual

She's not necessarily like that in real life, the characters aren't them exactly as they are.

I'm also willing to bet she's a fatty.

S-shut up!

>/r/T_D was ever part of the alt-right

Confirmed for being a moron and having no idea what you're talking about. Try not spewing ignorance out of your commie cocksucker.

I know m8, I was in the thread. But it's a bit of a tradition to accuse the OP of any MM threads of being MM/DM/MC shilling their video. They make videos that appeal to a den of trolls, I'm sure they expect no less.

>also on TDS they said something like "Murdochchan and I basically lived on Sup Forums for like a year"

Gimme a sec and I'll find it

... duh. I meant r34 of the character. The actress's name isn't Murdoch-Chan.

Just for that I'm gonna make some poorly drawn, MS-paint, stick-figure BBC Murdoch-chan r34.

Fuckin Based

>MS-paint, stick-figure BBC Murdoch-chan r34.

Sorry but even I am not autistic enough to enjoy them

It's almost like alt-right is a manufactured and controlled opposition.

5/5 bretty good... The intro was a little long though.

they've been shilling to stormfags ever since they got triggered over the gassing episode

they should just do their own thing without worrying about offending people

Thernovitch alert

>"Dubs"
kek

youtu.be/LSjO14DEdUU?t=6508

>A lot of that is uh me and Murdoch-chan just living on Sup Forums for like.. a year?
>and going from being like "The Democrats are the real racists"
>to be like "Maybe Hitler really didn't do anything wrong"

One of us, one of us, one of us kek

No way she didn't know. Why do you think Ezra fired her?

She has a very humorous personality and seems intelligent enough to question the Jewish narrative . Even if she is s bit fat or average looking, she's still 1 in a thousand. Would wife.

Gorillion mindset detected

I'd suggest Hwite Knights: youtube.com/watch?v=omfTWRuwRyk&t

It has the most lol funny moments, and a very nifty plot. The Bill Clinton take is hilarious.

"Your Hero's Journey" is terrific, too. Very funny, and gets you in the feels, repeatedly. Murdoch's monologue gets to the core of a lost generation's struggle to escape from NEETism better than anything else I've seen or read.

>All our lives we've been saving princesses in 8 bit castles, and now, when the women of our people are in real danger, when they are being dishonored and used, we do nothing... We just hide away here in our man caves. We pursue false heroism through these games - it's simulated masculinity... I think I'm done playing games. Rome is on fire and she needs my shield.

wew.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-TdHAVGQH4&t

I don't think she is a fatty if she is so red pilled and she is consecuently with her ideas she must exercise (she kind of said so in the ama they did a long time ago)
thus probably she is more waifu material than most other woman in murrica,take away drugs also and i think she should be an ok woman.maybe she is ugly as sin but i don't think so,I knew a girl like that in high school, she was very traditional girl who married virgin etc etc,she wasn't the kind of slutty girl who raised any attentions in school and kept away from all the peer pressure,she seemed kind of slow wich reminds me of murdoch chan way of speaking although she was bright and got mostly a)s and b)s
Thanks m8 here have a pepe

After doing a Google search, I think she's actually a tranny.

Murdoch Chan has a very humorous personality and seems intelligent enough to question the Jewish narrative. And she stands up for what she believes in at the threat of becoming a social pariah if someone was to reveal her identity. Even if she is a bit fat or average looking, she's still 1 in a thousand. Would wife

Weight can be lost
Stupidity cannot

newfag here
what is that symbol on the flag she's holding?
I've seen it around but cannot find its name or what it represents.

fuck the stormfags.

Why?

Just for you!

heil hitler

(You)

Stop defiling my waifu you double nigger

Honkey chan just got BLACKED.
Rural and suburban ass bitches btfo!

Lol. I'm just having some fun. I love the Murdoch Murdoch vids, but I think being here for so long as turned me into a helpless shit-stirrer.

DELET THIS!!!

Y...yay fuck those doity goyim. Can you believe they deny the holohaux? I almost had a kavetching fit Hershel!

Go suck on your car's exhaust fumes faggot, or failing that, quit punch right you stupid literal subhuman IQ nigger