Fuck Wikileaks

Come the fuck on, open your goddamn eyes.

Russia is actively trying to help Le Pen win, and what happens? Her fucking opponent gets a serious hack, and it's on Wikileaks in fucking NO TIME.

Fuck you, Wikikikes. Julian Assange is a goddamn puppet for Putin at this point. He probably threatened to turn him over to America.

Now all the paid shill posters on Sup Forums will hype this and you cucks will think you're doing something lulzy, when in reality you're expanding Russia's sphere of influence and corruption.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/06/us-france-russia-should-form-alliance-says-marine-le-pen-lays/
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the US has been meddling in foreign country's elections since the inception of the OSS in the 40's.

babby's first espionage?
intelligence agencies do this all the time

What's wrong with Russia?

Good, I for one welcome our new soviet overlords.

hi shill

Lol, this "b-b-b-b-but Russian Hackers" meme never gets old.

yeah, how dare we hold people accountable for their illegal activities?

Clearly, this is all Julian Assange's fault, and not Marcon's fault for illegally evading taxes. Assange should help cover up Marcon's crimes. :^)

another win for the good guys

Why are liberals such in arms about Wikileaks? All they do is host informstion, thats it. They dont leak anything themselves, they just make it available if people want go see it.

Its the equivalent to yelling at your mailman because he delivered your divorce papers.

America should be carpet bombed. Nothing but a cancer on the world. Russia cleans up.

Former Le Pen voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching her crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let her get the nuclear codes.

So you have any isea what you are sperging about? WL did not have the emails, it was an user here that leaked the whole content. What are you even doing

assange is dead desu

>omg voters learning the truth about illegal shit is a bad thing!!1
should wikileaks just refuse to post it? Why?

>US, France and Russia should form 'alliance' says Marine Le Pen as she lays into chief presidential rival

>Ms Le Pen, who has previously received a multi-million-euro loan from a Russian bank close to the Kremlin, said: "We are in a period where conspiracy theories appear to be very much in fashion. As soon as something goes badly, it's Russia fault. It makes me smile. I'm not sure that there are any real serious evidence behind these accusations of cyber attacks."

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/06/us-france-russia-should-form-alliance-says-marine-le-pen-lays/

Accuse others of what you yourself are guilty of.

>Turns out Macron is a corrupt tax evading politician
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK THE RUSSIANS FOR EXPOSING HIM, IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT!!!"

lol it's Hillary all over again. But he'll probably win, unlike Donald, Marine has 0 charisma and has barely done anything on the campaign trail.

Twitter is finished. The internet is finished. Everywhere is Sup Forums now. Nothing can be communicated any more. The old ways are dead, the new ways don't work.

If you piss too long into an ocean of piss, the ocean pisses into you.

>If you piss too long into an ocean of piss, the ocean pisses into you.
kek

>t. Chiam Shekelbergstein

I'm going permanently inna woods in the next couple of years. I hope it all lasts long enough that I can do what I need to do, and get out.

BUMP!

USSR v2.0 needs to be removed, along with Putin and the Jews who control him.

Le Pen is just another Jewish puppet

>S-STOP LISTENING TO WIKILEAKS
>THEIR RUSSIAN, I SWEAR
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Muh Russians!

You lied about Russians hacking the US election, and you're lying right now.

Two possibilities for timing. Either the hackers took too long to get their shit together, or they want Macron to win, and then for France to be ungovernable because of what's in the dump.

This is evidence that is being ignored!

KYS YOURSELF

>Russia
>Not MI5

WL is most definitely compromised though. They've never been in the business of convincing people that information is *futile* against the polls until now.

Not a damn thing

Macron is prepared, he saw what happened to Clinton. Pictures of kittens are being spammed on Twitter.

>1 post by this id
The eternal ctr/shareblue/jidf sockpuppet shill comes again. But here take my two cents:
>Macron fails miserably and is going to lose the most important election in recent time of france.
>LePen works for many years to build up a coherent and apealing political platform who includes everyone (degenerates and race traitors)
>traditional parties know that their end is near so form a coalition to defeat LePen.
>Macron keeps failing like the retard leftist he is.
>Oh vey we're going to lose. Quick! Throw Macron under the bus.
>Lets just say it was le ebin russian hacker.
>hands rubbing
>profit!

ITT, apologists and shills.

I've never seen more cucks in one place.

russia>>>>>>>>>european migrant hoarders

Individuals forget, the rest of the world will continue.

But the ocean does not forget.

Why didn't anyone shop him drinking a bottle of California wine? That should have been enough to ensure his loss.

.t

Always trust a burger to be goddamn retarded.

Who isn't? Is it possible for anyone to do anything important and not be Jewish/backed by Jews/part of conspiracy?

Orban is part of Jewish Conspiracy. Erdogan is part of Jewish conspiracy. Literally, name something for me that actually has power and done shit that ISN'T part of some jewish controlled opposition.

>Wikikikes. Julian Assange
more trustworthy than Trump

>Literally, name something for me that actually has power and done shit that ISN'T part of some jewish controlled opposition.
this place, except we've become jews

Slide thread

Macron leaks are real
>
Macron leaks are real
>
Macron leaks are real
>

Russian whistleblowers don't change facts

>they're all just blaming Russia
Sad!

Have you ever seen a single liberal that you could describe as having an abundance of sense?

Didn't think so. Question answered.

I am glad that there is actually a lot of leeway for macron

>Russian whistleblowers
>whistleblowing something from a completely different country
>about the candidate running against the one they support
>he still doesn't get it

Confirmed shill.

Turning wikileaks against US?
You know their just a leak platform so if you have leaks about putin or russia just sent them.

How can Putin threaten to turn Assange over to the US, when he is living in an embassy in London?

Get a grip OP.

>Russia
>threatened to turn over Assange... from the Ecuadorian embassy... in London
?

It could very well be Kushner's jew sect that is leaking all of this. They are Russian. Seems like kosher nationalism is so hawt right now.

>Wikileaks literally used a server in Russia to publish the Hillary leaks
>"THEY'RE NEUTRAL TRUST ME"

ITT, aspergers OP can't understand that the world is a smear of grey instead of black and white.

Yup, liberals are the most braindead illogical pieces of shit on the face of the earth. Its amazing that they have 0 common sense.

Exactly. Anything that matters is Jewish. Embrace the Jew, or be a complete loser.

I'll welcome my rabbi overlords, at least Jews have lots to argue amongst themselves.

It went up on Wikileaks because Julian and co. monitor Sup Forums and similar sites for these very things.

Wasn't it confirmed to be a leaker?

Or was that a separate thing? (The Latvian)

>use an amazon web server to host something
>YOU HAVE CONNECTIONS TO THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT

You still haven't addressed if the leaks were real or not.

>wikileaks puts up fake info

Okay

No, it was confirmed to be a Russian op where they inserted fake information in with the real stuff, just like they did to Hillary.

>Sup Forums is about to get branded as Russian shills all over again
we will not survive this

In this day and age if you're doing dumb shady shit as a public servant you deserve to get hacked. If you're doing shady shit you shouldn't complain about getting hacked. We've but entered the cyber era and politicians are still stuck in the 50s with it.

>confirmed to be a Russian op
>inserted fake information in with the real stuff

Pls fuck off!

Well no she is a holocaust denier

Its amazing to me that liberals cannot understand that wikileaks does not hack anything. They also cannot fathom how wikileaks releasing the podesta emails is different from the leaks coming from within the whitehouse.

Liberals:
>LOL omg trumptards are upset about whitehouse leaks even though they loved the russian shill podesta meddling leaks!!!

Obviously to normal minded people a leak within the whitehouse purposely trying to interfere with a sitting administration is different than wikileaks releasing massively incriminating information that they did not hack themselves.

It's gotta be a state intelligence agency at this point. It could even be US intel. Whoever it is, they are heroes.

So Trump deserves to be hacked?

If only there was a foreign anti-Trump government that would do it......

Please stop being triggered.

Nobody said Wikileaks hacked anything, mouthbreather.

i'm just shitposting for the lulz

MUH RUSSIANS DID IT

MUH RUSSIANS DID IT

MUH RUSSIANS DID IT

I can feel your autism through my monitor, and it's making me sad.

>Whoever it is, they are heroes.
>they are heroes
>heroes
xD

>So Trump deserves to be hacked?
yes. i didn't mind obama (in some aspects i liked him) but i still welcomed the snowden leaks. if someone were to leak something about the trump administration that was incriminating, i'd love it.

This.
As long as you have strategic enemies you will have to deal with these kind of attacks.
We're using our NGOs/Economic influence to dictate the policy of foreign states, russia is using the haxxers.
The lesson is, be just a loyal politician who doesn't steal shekels and protect your people.

And the globalists have been manipulating our elections for more than a decade.

Russia is merely shooting against (((their))) candidate, you cancerous faggot.

It seems that effective because the eu and globalism were forced upon us with lies and tricks in the first place and the illusion starts to fall apart already

The question is, if two corrupt candidates are running, and one is definitely going to win, then why would anyone want the one being supported by a foreign government?

>TRIGGEREDDDD

>totally confirmed by buzzfeed and my manager at ShareBalls

If they're getting hacked they need to put up better cyber security. If you're not doing shady shit and are transparent then your political opponents get nothing. Public servants should be transparent, they represent the people. I hope all the corrupt ones get hacked and exposed.

We had it first. WikiLeaks just checked it after Sup Forums posted the initial leak.

France will be ruled by Merkel, or Le Pen, because Marcon is so far up the EU's ass right now he'll be shitposting simply by opening his mouth and letting his mistress's filth flow.

What will matter is how much gets past the French media blackout. Guaranteed every single paper in France is going berserk right now looking for scoops, and they'll be publishing the second the blackout is over.

Remember, if it's bad enough then Marcon will be on his way out before he even begins, and that means the establishment gets another free election without a magical alternative to them or Le Pen. It's in their best interests to get Marcon fucked over completely, because their odds with him out are good enough that they expect one establishment party will triumph via coalition-vote-cockblocking of FN.

>>The question is, if two corrupt candidates are running, and one is definitely going to win, then why would anyone want the one being supported by a foreign government?
many reasons. i'm personally just in it for the laughs, if le pen gives me some entertainment i'm happy for her to win. did you blow in here from reddit?

Because russians are white and I have more in common with them than niggers and spics.

PUTIN IS THE JEW

Are the leaks real? If so, Macron is to blame, not WikiLeaks.
This "leaked emails + 'hacking'" pattern looks familiar. And we all remember how much evidence was published about the "Russian hacking".

NONE.

Because the other one is a plant of bankers who are controlling several countries

It is about the lesser evil, especially because lepen couldn't make any pro-russia politics without being impeached anyways.

The worst case scenario of a lepen win would be a higher distance to the eu and more interest in the own nation - how's that bad?

Kek

Go fuck yourself, Putin shill

>muh russian boogeymenz

Tinfoil much? X-Files ended years ago, conspiritard.

>anyone who defeats my political opponent must be aided by da russians!!

O i am a laffin, you paranoid schizo jew

>fuck those evil Russians how could they pursue their own personal interests
>it's not like we cause harm to other nations when we pursue our own personal interests and even if we do there is good reasoning for it. we're the good guys

Why don't you fuck off CIA.

What you're literally admitting is that bullshit invented on Sup Forums is what Wikileaks posts as fact.

This is the same meme you tried to use for the dossier, except in that case it DIDN'T originate on Sup Forums.

Oh fuck off, you don't vote for people for laughs. Only literal retards would do that. You're either a paid shill or a troll. Take your pick.

>once you give them power they won't have the power to do anything useful

Wew lad.

This kind of language is basically confirmed to be a paid shill. You don't get this defensive for nothing.

And an apologist to finish up the post.

That's like saying you deserve to be raped by a nigger because of slavery.

>evil russians are sabotaging the world elite!

You realize that even if your lie was real it would be okay with us right?

If I could fuck wikileaks I would. All these happenings get my dick hard

>Every country in Europe is helping Marcon
>nbd guise

>Russia might be helping Le Pen
>OY VEY!!!!

>You're either a paid shill or a troll.
sorry for interfering with your super secret spy election manipulation campaign, cletus. i'm spent from the election, i have other things to care about.

Fuck you, all you anti westerners need to jump off a cliff

why would Putin give a fuck about what goes on in France? he has nothing to gain from "rigging elections" in Europe

Seriosuly I am from that discord and I promise you that text is not russians

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

>paid shill calling others a paid shill

What a waste of soros bucks.

SURE HE IS, MATE.

>Putin doesn't want to destroy the EU

Fuck off, shill.