Hey Americans is this true?

Hey Americans is this true?

If it is, how the fuck do you condone illegals? Why don't you protest this shit?

>Saved for further shitposting

FUCK HAVING BORDERS AND WALLS N SHIT :'(

spread the good word

That's a massive redpill, but I can just see normies just brush off the figures

Needs references

dunno about that. I got that pic from sizzle

Burger on vacation. It's true, but the numbers are wrong.

The Mexicans often share a house or apartment with 7 or 8 other people, so their expenses are low. They send alot of the money back to Mexico. Because they're used to making 2-3 dollars an hour, they have no problem working for 8 or 9 dollars an hour at a job like installing drywall, which a legal resident would make 15-20 dollars an hour at.

The flood of illegals taking the job at a lower rate either puts the native workers out of a job or it dramatically reduces their wage.

This is played out throughout almost every low skill sector. With reverberations throughout every industry. The unemployed drywallers now apply for McDonald's or Walmart, decreasing the wages for those workers.

The flood of 15 million illegals into the low skill jobs is the reason why wages have been flat since mass immigration started in the early 1980s.

America is a land of immigrants.
We have no national race, religion or heritage.

This man Is a racist. A lot.of hate for undocumented citizens comes from jackasses that are terrified of american whites being a minority as if america was ever a white nation
Even worse are the mouth breathers thay believe in white genocide

Yes. CA construction worker here. It doesnt account for payroll tax, liability insurance, etc on the employer end. Impossible to compete with illegals, but rich liberals get cheap houses!

>The Mexicans often share a house or apartment with 7 or 8 other people

they sound like gypsies here

This is 100% true. Not an exaggeration.

I remember trying to explain to a Pole on here about "immigrants" and how they get 100% free education, healthcare, food etc and he was blown away.

My job is teaching Juan's kids. AMA

>assuming his gender
Fucking shitlord

House is probably the wrong word, they almost always live in trailers in Mexican-majority trailer parks.

>$600 health care insurance per month for your entire family

Wtf, I thought the American health is expensive as fuck? That's what an average german Family pay into the mandatory medical insurance.

>as if america was ever a white nation

White people just don't care. They are lied to and the kosher media portrays wetbacks as hardworking downtrodden honest folks when in reality they're dishonest thieves, every drop of water they drink in America is stealing. They are a massive drain on our economy, are ugly as sin, speak spanish everywhere, break our public schooling system so white kids' schools are ruined by hispanic teachers and loud hispanic kids, always flee the scenes of accidents...the list goes on.

I don't condone it, I hate them and they're everywhere, bleedimg into every crevice of America. Even the legal ones have no business being here, and I swear they will be sent back, their children will be sent back, and we will dig up the bones of the ones who died here and send the bones back. The traiterous governments's permission for them to stay here is illegitimate, like if I let a gypsy sleep in your home while you were away. It's not my right.

Mexicans usually live in ghetto neighborhoods, not trailers.

The Mexican ghetto where I live used to be the nicest neighborhood. Then the state placed the Mexicans in during the 80s and it's now ghetto and run down. Imagine nice early 20th century homes now run down with Windows boarded up.

Don't forget how the Mexicans will grow corn and raise chicken in their backyard like fucking savages.

It's kind of similar how here in Slovenia gypsies live in "commie blocks" and not houses. It's funny because they all drive BMW, Marcedes, Ferraris, etc. But when the social workers or state workers come to their home, to confirm that they are indeed poor they switch those cars with some random 30 year Toyota. They also take free food and money that is being distributed to those how really are in need. They take that food and throw it away. They keep the money tho.

I guess it's different in NC. There, they usually work on farms or construction and live in trailer parks in the middle of the woods. They're nasty cunts. The government knows exactly where they are and refuse to do anything about it.

Hello, Arizonan here. Yes, it's true, but not entirely. Legals don't work construction unless they're supervisors/the boss.

We have a saying, "pack it in like Mexicans" when you need to squeeze people into a car or something.
They all live with their families well into their late 20's and move their wives, girlfriends and their kids in, so you'll see like 20 people living in one house. It makes it smell very bad in the area and their kids crowd the areas playing and steal bikes and such.
Not as bad as gypsies, but many of the same characteristics.

My city is majority Mexican so that may be why.

I was one of a few white kids in my high school. The school district as a whole was something like 90% Hispanic.

They take over everything and breed like rats until the entire place is Mexican, then when they turn it as bad as Mexico they spread and move onto more white areas to leech off and destroy like a plague of locusts.
Project housing, apartments, condos, small and big house neighbourhoods, rural trailer parks, they live literally everywhere.

California, I assume.

wha

BUILD THE WALL

you're fucking kidding me right

hey me too fellow "EDUCATOR"

He was killed for his cause and came about when nearly all Americans thought Nazis were baby killers who wanted to slaughter all non-blondes. There's no need for fake nazis when there are no real ones coming to power, dummy.

>break our school system
To say the least. School in socal is basically a decade of preparing you to learn basic calculus.

It pretty simple really, white people don't have kids, white people don't stand up for themselves and white men don't have control of our women. Perfect storm of bullshit self destruction.

Unfortunately

>It pretty simple really, white people don't have kids

aren't we talking about the first generation of immigrants here? They usually come single or in groups of two. They don't come with families. Am I mistaken here? If I am to who are they sending money back?

You forgotten race mixing, corporations selling out country, crime, fake IDs, corruption..etc. and to not forget illegal work uses illegal pesticides for your food.

>living in a state with state income taxes

goes well with the gumball immigration video

The good thing about being a teacher in my school district is that you don't have to worry about standardised state test. You can automatically assume 95% of the class will fail no matter how hard you try and teach.

Fuck beaners

Average cost for a family is $833/month with $7,983 deductible.
So you have to pay damn near $8,000 on top of the over $800/month before the insurance pays for anything. Until the deductible is met you are basically uninsured and have to pay full price for any services.
If you are truly uninsured health care facilities often give you a discount and charge people out the ass if they're insured, even if the deductible hasn't been met.

have you ever brought this up at work? how'd it go? or would it be career ending to oppose illegal immigration?

being white is so hard. cultural marxism is why I am still a virgin

This guy gets it.

This is one of the most accurate info pic I have ever seen about illegals

Many of them are married in a foreign land, so there is no proof she is married. Once the "single mother" pops out her anchor baby ALL of her children get free food stamps, health care, an Obamaphone, etc......ALL of the children get free shit just because of 1 anchor baby.

Oh, you pay Florida boy, you pay....

>Car insurance with mandatory $10k health insurance because of all the illegals
> Insane property taxes

it's cheaper in a lot of places with state tax than FL without it

nice story but these two people are fictional and dont exist

combining everything negative that a person can potentially use, into one person and making that person a foreigner is the ultimate propaganda

i fail to see these "upper middle class illegal immigrants" in california, i have never come across an illegal that isnt working their ass off or extremely poor.

this is the cognitive dissonance white people suffer when they have no contact with an entire culture and rely on fiction.

And poor American citizens on welfare are still left worse off than these people.

Foreigners are more important than residents in every way

Wow, he's working his ass off?!? Better flood pur schools with his illiterate children.

Fuck off

We have contact, Pedro, ya fucking burrito breath illegal lover

We don't WANT CONTACT YOU MORON

ANY PERSON THAT DEFENDS ILLEGAL INVADERS OVER THEIR FELLOW COUNTRYMEN IS EITHER AN ILLEGAL, RELATED TO AN ILLEGAL OR IS MAKING MONEY OFF ILLEGALS

This woman had "contact"

>defends illegal invaders

take a US history class faggot

they forget to mention that john legal has to pay for "underinsured motorist" car insurance, to cover john illegal

>If it is, how the fuck do you condone illegals?

We don't. Hence why Trump won, against all odds.

Say that you'll kick the illegals and muslims out and regulate immigration and you're miles ahead of any candidate (since all of our ordinary pos politicians evade and slither past this concern)

fuck you
you are a greasy tamale lard stain for defending illegals

I hope an illegal hurts one of your family members so your peanut brain will finally grasp the reality of what shits they really are

saved

bump

What's up with niggers and spics raping old people? Why would you wanna bang grannies? Are their native women that ugly?

I'm not seeing any argument here just name calling? Pls confirm

some sexy latinas

ant idea how many food stamps it takes to feed these overstuffed burritos?

I'm not yet a certified teacher (education major) but yes ever questioning illegal aliens' inalienable rights to American tax dollars will get you fired and shamed publicly as far as I know

We fell on some hard times, not quite poor enough to qualify for food stamps but I wish we could have got some. Instead, we had to go to a church food pantry. EVERYONE there except us was Mexican. And they all loaded up their groceries into $40000 pickup trucks or SUVs. I learned later that they use their food stamps to buy a bunch of stuff that they resell in their Mexican groceries or that they use in their taco restaurants. Then they go to the food pantry to get their groceries. It pissed me off so much that we couldn't get any help, and they keep all of their income hidden so that they get all of the free benefits.

nice trips
Yeah, probably not a good time to start redpilling then. teach at a majority white school asap. read a post of some guy who taught nigs and it sounded quite demoralizing. not that spics are as wild as nogs, but it could still get you down.

This manlet is also a illegal mexicant. Get the rope boys

OUT OUT OUT

they look happy

All of this plus illegal immigrants using illegal immigrants to grow their own business.

Its very rare when a legitimate contractor will hire an illegal immigrant because they are held to legal employment practices under the law and they can not risk their license or bond on such things.

Meanwhile the gardener you hired hasn't done a whole hell of a gardening in the last 10-15 years or so. He is business savvy and can speak your language. He only charges you $100 every two weeks, but he only pays the the two people doing all the work to your home $10 each to do the job. 10-15 jobs later they are taking home $100-$150 a day and I don't have to tell you what the boss puts in his pocket. Low overhead, low risk, high profit.

They know damn well you'd have to pay 3x as much for a citizen crew to mow your lawn.

Imagine having to pay someone $15 an hour to pick strawberries?