Want to find Assange? Part ten

Backtracking edition

Started with this >This is the first piece of the puzzle:
standard.co.uk/news/london/screams-heard-as-woman-plunges-to-death-from-bedroom-window-in-hackney-a3370601.html

First focus was mainly on Mariana Pinto The middle Fresco in this link was the OP pic. Chaos.
vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/analysis-of-the-occult-symbols-found-on-the-bank-of-america-murals/
Which seems to indicate some banks involvement.
More of the frescas from the same artist:
imgur.com/a/3EDVT
Then we got the second piece.
>It's important that 'Sup Forums nerds' is known to have solved the puzzle, not a single person. The stakes are too high.

>Want to know what happened to Assange? What is Black Cube and who is Lieutenant Colonel E.J.?
Previous threads
1st. 2nd. 3rd. 4th. 5th. 6th. 7th. 8th. 9th.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X6jw2AjdqxY&feature=youtu.be&t=4m9s
youtube.com/watch?v=tWxN2RFtc8s
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790728962263646209?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=0T_h7pSVIFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Install a plugin such as Sup Forums X for easier readability.

Bump

Anons we need your autism here.
Dig and find gold to light the path

Bump

ey up honorary (honourary) brit poster here.

Still in the undecided camp however i am open to the idea that wikileaks has/was/is compromised due to the evidence presented by you guys slightly north of me

bump

I found the handshake you guys are looking for, could anyone dissect this into a webm or something? To me it looks like frames of animation are missing from Sean's hand.

youtube.com/watch?v=X6jw2AjdqxY&feature=youtu.be&t=4m9s

4 minutes, 9 seconds.

Only thing I'm sure of is that he is not in the embassy, if he is dead or alive is anyone's guess atm.

For all and any newcomers, thread nine links to lots of the leads we dug up, it's a mess but juicy.

if we find Assange, won't the three letter agencies that monitor Sup Forums also find Assange?

Just about to enter the rabbit hole. But can you just give the low down for me: has Assange seriously not been seen since October?

You know it's the only one i never watched. Why is it so difficult to find this handshake on all of the assange and hannity videos? alternatively why has it been cut on all the ones i can find ?

only in weird interviews with all kinds of oddities

Long story short wikileaks could be compromised on the other threads it was suggested all Vault 7 leaks were bot-netted. There are is some IT stuff but you have to go back (Trump) into the older threads for the real stuff.

GIT user reporting in

git?

We won't "find" Assange in that sense. Someone post the beamstat(?) Link where they mention him not being where we think he is, but also saying "what does it matter if we say, the agencies already know"
Not in person, plenty of interviews.
He have said, if there ever is doubt about his condition he will appear in the window or balcony.
He also said if he was to be taken out, they would make it seem as though he is still alive.
I understand the first message, in relation to the second, such that if there is doubt about his life. Do not trust anything but him in person.

Can you give me an example, or point me to a piece of evidence which suggests he isnt in the embassy? His twitter seems to be very active and appears to corroborate his story of being in the embassy

I mean that's where i am at. I just can't get my head around the infrastructure it would take to pretend he was still in the Embassy that's were i struggle.

Gap In Time. series of threads very similar to where's assange ones

yuki.la/pol/121868389

bump for importance

Interesting.

For me some sort of op like that would be too hard to manufacture. Too many people involved, especially in the embassy. I was outside the embassy last week and there is still the usual police presence, people going in and out of the embassy, a few people outside. Someone must have spoken

Anyone remember the journalist who went to the embassy and was approached by someone who could get a message to assange on paper who went into the embassy and came back out . I'm sure the reporter asked about the clinton leaks .

wtf happened to assange plz can someone explain it to me??

Entire embassy staff was changed accoording to user

Aye if you put some other conspiracies together his lawyer committed suicide by train in October might be something might be nothing.

The cctv footage of the suicide was prohibited from view after the coroner said "that's all that happened" think the coroner may have also embalmed another person of interest involved with wikileaks.

youtube.com/watch?v=tWxN2RFtc8s

Nothing happened, he's still in the embassy. The people in this thread are flat earth insane.

In precious thread we tried finding other suspect deaths on the relevant dates, harder than I thought due to how many people die stupid deaths each day. Especially how none of us picked up Mariana as suspect until it was hinted.

I don't know where to go from here, that's why I made thread nine, to try and see if we missed anything or got sidetracked somewhere.

However I believe banks play a huge role in this, so the jpmorgan chase VP and the many other jpm employee deaths before and after may be a good place to start, check thread nine under banks and bankers to get the rundown.
Lots of personnel was changed around those dates, however the source for that claim is lost on me.
Also NDA goes a long way to shut people up.

The main reason I don't think he is in the embassy is his own words, the "I'll appear in the window or balcony if there ever is doubt about my life"
Now there is doubt about his condition, and have been for soon 7 months, yet he haven't appeared once.
And don't underestimate the lengths governments will go to in order to keep stability. The insurance files could crash economy's and countries, that is the exact things letter agencies work against, they exist to maintain stability for the state.

Yes, can't remember where I put the video but it's in some of the previous threads.
Summary, he wants to ask Assange a question, is allowed to pass on a note, asks; what in the podesta leaks isn't receiving enough attention in media.
He gets "everything" in reply on a note.

Nono, far from it. Only non essentials, cleaners, receptionist and such.

check out this interesting thread

Did anything ever come out of this? The Swedish prosecutors interview in November I mean? I remember hearing a lot about it before it happened but pretty much nothing afterwards.

That's the one . Was it HBO or RT. Was a major tv network .

bump

Got it.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790728962263646209?lang=en

Why can't he just wave at the window then? This seems the easiest.

Think they cleared him but some hoorah about a DNA sample he would not supply.

DESU i think he knows it wouldn't be good enough for some people because he isn't dancing and dabbing shouting IM JULIAN ASSANGE.

can anybody find proof that on oct18 2016 fox news reports "assange will be arrested wihtin hours"?

keep archiving all these threads. something is big and its brewing

Made a webm. Look at Hannitys hand, looks very odd if you go frame by frame however i dont know how to edit it that way

Oh wait, cant upload it becaue it has audio even though it doesn't. fuck my life

>some people

Maybe but MOST people would accept it. Pic related.

>The main reason I don't think he is in the embassy is his own words, the "I'll appear in the window or balcony if there ever is doubt about my life"
Do you have a source for this statement?

youtube.com/watch?v=0T_h7pSVIFo

HOLY SHIT ITS REAL
bless you

Lads will we win in the end? Will good triumph over evil?

I don't see how anything will ever be saved. How can we compete with people who have global control over our economies bar a few obscurities like NK (who probably won't exist soon)

i know it seems retarded but imo
make it as blatantly obvious as possible that wikileaks is compromised and played off as if nothing happened JUST before pedogate springs wide the fuck open

>10/18/2016
Calm down sherlock

There is no winning or losing, there is only the temporary upper hand. Things have to get very bad before they improve, it's just human nature.

>can anybody find proof that on oct18 2016 fox news reports "assange will be arrested wihtin hours"?

thats what i wanted to confirm. i had thought it to be oct 18
the same day that pamela visits him with the (((vegan))) sandwich
the same day WL changes time stamps on several public files to "Jan 1, 1984 1:01

Something i tried out but here it goes.

I was farting about with the pre-commitment keys in calculator using the programmer tool.

Anyways if you change the values to hex/qword/dword i cant remember for the life of me remember what i pressed as my knowledge on that subject is not great i know a bit of binary but thats about it.

If you put in the 1st pre-commitment key you get the following E7764

First hit on google is Endothelin check it out pretty spoopy.

anyone else thinks this looks strange, frame to frame?

might be related.

Endothelin poisoning ?. Again the keys didn't do shit it was a message ,at this moment in time.

thumb is in blue

then is suddenly below?

not only that
both look strange in the frame alone
first frame it does not look as tho they are even in the same room, barely looking in a similar sight line or at one another's faces. the lighting looks suspect as well

please make a slowmo webm of the handshake if you have the knowhow

Think Hannity might be a Freemason can't confirm but might be a funny handshake perhaps why Assange acted awkwardly?

No, I mean his thumb literally goes from on his hand to below his hand in 1 frame

pedogate will never be let loose. After Franklin Scandal, Dutroux, Saville, Finders, etc... we know they will go to any lengths to keep that locked in pandora's box.

bump

This is driving me fucking insane. I made a perfect webm of the handshake in slowmotion but i cant post it because it has audio. Even though it has no fucking audio. fucking nigger piece of shit trash.

can anyone please make a webm of the handshake, slowed down so you can see individual frames, it looks fucked trust me