Would you fight for your country?

Would you fight for your country?

Fuck no!

Depends on the context. Defensive war? Of course. Aggressive war in the middle east for Israel? No thanks.

I have, too old now.

define "country"
It can mean different things : territory, state, people, culture....

I will never fight for the Jewish controlled government.

Just wipe us out senpai

We're not burgers. "Fighting for your country" implies defensive war.

This. If its fighting to defend my country, or an attack to a neighbouring country of course. But if fighting means being sent to pakistan to fight people I don't know for shit I don't care about definetely no.

We've fought for Israel before thanks to being an ally of the US.

Speaking of country, what happened to the flags?

nah, I'd keep my local community safe and secure, don't give a fuck about cryptocommunists-in-chief

>implies defensive war

No, it do not imply.
But yes, I will fight a defensive war.

Ironic that people who have the best standard of living are the least willing to fight for their country

Wtf OP, where the fuck is Albania.

We have faught against Ottoman Empire for 50 years. You shamelessly put Kosovo there...
I think you don't know anything about Europe - Illyrian/Thrac Empire

lol no
>dying for degenerates

No, unless it's with Mexico.

Yes.

>be turk
>live in europe on welfare
>want to fight for your country
>dont want to live in your country

this nigga gets it

Except finland, talvisota spirit is still alive it seems.
And about that 55% of sweden, I don't believe it a shit. Probably less than 10% of swedes would fight for their country. Its the epithomy of cuckoldry.

Where IS albania?

Defend it yes. Offensive, rather not.

Ive often drempt about this question for nights upon ends and i still dont know what to think of.
tfw.
>I would happily do a couple of years military service i even plan to without being told to eventually once i get qualified as an engineer.
>i dont want to fight in a ((globalist)) proxy war like those recently.
>then again i would happily be up for killing the odd sand nigger if they were genuine aggresors towards my country.
>The thought of serving my country is somethig i want to do in life to tick off my list as a patriotic duty.

Wat do?

uh-huh

Depends on the context. Defensive war? Of course. Aggressive war? Of course.

I would certainly fight a defensive war or civil war

Swedes love black cock and fantasize about killing White Russian "invaders".

>

become anti-terror user? kill the occasional sand man without becoming a full on invasion puppet, just another of member of our police state instead

No - fuck this frozen shithole

Your bait isn't working.

yes.

It really depends on the cause.

DO IT FFS. It was one of my dreams, maybe joining the argentinian army or either go to "La Legión Española". Sadly, I won't be able to, since I have type 1 diabetes since I was 5 years old.
My advise: do it if you have the chance yo, if not you will regret it.

Absolutely not, fuck Poland, I'd like to fight in civil war though. Just to kill some fucking poles and build ancap

>And about that 55% of sweden, I don't believe it a shit.
>Would you fight for your country?
>My country? Of course, I would fight and die (for Somalia).

Now it makes sense kek

would you fight for the Commonwealth/United States alliance against the Global Islamic Caliphate?

>Fuck no!

What if it was to restore the legacy of Kemal?

>fighting in a bourgeois conflict against your working class brothers
don't fall in that trap, user

Sup Forumsand understands me

I like you guys.

Who would not fight against the upcoming war against the muslims?

I would not get involved in defending a protectorate or fighting a proxy war, but I would absolutely fight if it was a Question of defending Western Civilization from an existential threat, and even then I might not get involved if I felt I could be of more use to my country as a scientist than as cannon fodder.

I would fight for Italy, but not for its government.

fucked up the wording right there m-bad

YES! Not only fight, but die with a smile on my face OP!

Being a Nationalistic Austrian Patriot, sing me the fuck up

On that case, yes but I fight on my own terms - just get me a M81A1 and H&K MK23

are you kidding me? take my shit, i don't want to die.

Only if it was a civil war.

Reverse the question,
>>how many real enemies your country have and how likely its in your opinion to fight a defensive war
Suddenly de numbers mean something

>I would not get involved in defending a protectorate or fighting a proxy war, but I would absolutely fight if it was a Question of defending Western Civilization from an existential threat

Canadians and the people they have elected are already an existential threat to Western Civilization.

My country? Fuck no.

I would fight for Japan though, like everyone else here. You wouldn't go on Sup Forums if you weren't weeb enough to kill for your anime, would you Sup Forums?

Ya know, the last two or three years with almost noone standing up have seriously influenced my mind from "fuck yeah" to "well if these liberal fucks want to destroy this country and society so bad and in the end themselves then let them be."
And no, not for Madre Merkel or the current Federal Republic.

>or an attack to a neighbouring country

What did he mean by this??

Defending the first "post-national" state in the world is not worth a single drop of my blood. The biggest cities within the Dominion aren't even Canadian anymore. The state isn't even Canadian. It's a soulless governing apparatus that is destroying the character of the country and has no connection to authentic Canadians anymore. There is no reason for the place to even be called Canada anymore.

It literally makes no difference to me whether this land is controlled by Ottawa or another country. It's not a Canadian government either way.

landsforræder

Nope! Cus you can't restore his legacy anymore. At least by fighting.

Fuck off. Obviously we have a leftist-biased government, bit maintenance of sane, liberal democracy IS Western Civilization. If you're an ideologue you should go quarantine yourself.

I would fight if it was to attack Bolivia or Venezuela. On the defensive i would fight to defend against any 3rd/2nd world nation. Otherwise i wouldnt

Why are turks retarded?

Yes.

Seriously? Why?

I would fight for my people and my race. but not for my country. at least not for this so called "Germany" what it is today.

Said the cuck.

pay denbts pls

Nah, they merely pretend to be nationalistic to the core, but will take the first ticket to Europe if any shit would start to happen. That ain't retarded, it's just sad.

Based on who's ((((statistics))??

18%... i bet 90% of that is from the New States (Also known as former GDR)

That's right. Only 50% of these morons would die for the country. My baggage is ready in case of a war.

I'd fight for the pleasure.

True Turks always fight for them country

you are a faggot.

>Fuck off. Obviously we have a leftist-biased government, bit maintenance of sane, liberal democracy IS Western Civilization.

It's not sane. It's replacing Canadians with foreigners. It's making Canada poorer than it was 60 years ago. It's using diversity to collapse the high levels of public trust we once had. Canada is going to be a mix between Argentina and Brazil in 30 years. It's only going to get poorer and the government more corrupt.

Canada isn't just a plot of land controlled by a soulless government body that upholds a façade of vague, fluffy values. Canada is a collection of Canadian nations, and if you inundate the place with Chinese, Somalis and Indians then Canada is no longer Canada.

Canada is the authentic Canadian nations. It is the Canadian people. Not foreigners and their children. It's not "diversity, tolerance, fairness, respect" and other shit you think up while watching Carebears reruns while high at 2:00am.

>Only 50% of these morons would die for the country
>Only
Still quite high imho, where do you plan to go though?

If foreign soldiers were marching down my street, then yes. Under all other circumstances, hell no.

fight yes die no

What can I say? Turks are stupid.
UK would be good. A language that I'm familiar with... I think I can get a scholarship for masters

Angola é nossa!