Is Russia European or Asian?

Is Russia European or Asian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DUmq1cpcglQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MwqIY80nEdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

European.

Eurasian.

Russia is european....the russian federation is eurasian.

Everything east of the Ural mountain range is "Asian". Everything else is "European". It literally says so in your picture.

imo Russia, like Britain, is an imperium in and of itself. It is neither Europe nor Asia. It is Russia.

Nigerium Imperium!

European with Asian resources

Clever

It is Russian, civilisation descended from Byzantium.

It is a social-construct

kek

Not since 1917 you aren't

Bolsheviks never removed the soul of Russia.

European. The part of it in Asia is mostly desolate.

It does not seem like either.

Are Americans stupid or retarded?

That's what they actually call it.
>burger education

lol I know I'm not retarded.

What I meant to say:

/thread

Denisovan.

European.

And yes, Americans are stupid and retarded.

It's mostly shit

Yes

I wish that were true, I really do.

Moronic.

Sorry to disappoint you, but Europe ends just a bit east of Pooland, look at climate map.

"""""European Russia""""" is just a part WEE WHYTE pidorashka meme.

Arbitrary border.

Is Rusia as bad as they want to make us believe?

The russian teacher of my brother is a russian lesbian and she HATES Putin.

Europe is a region, Europe and Asia are quite literally the same landmass.

Yes it's bad, but Putin has improved things. The 90s were almost unimaginable. Russia stills had huge problems with drugs in particular afaik.

Also fixed your map.
The rivers Volga, Kama and Pechora divide Russia. Not the Urals. Everything on their west bank is Europe, everything East is Asia.

European, no matter how loud communists, putinfags and hoholes would disagree.
Would you assign Australians to European or Asian culture? Same with the asian part of Russia.

>tfw from Asian Russia
>tfw everyone passes off as "Russian"
I can't tell a jew apart from a slav

Lots of Russians have Jewish blood tbqh

Russia is irrelevant.

Why waste a thread on some third world country with a whole economy based only on selling crude oil and no actual industrialization?

In 20 years max their military equipment will be so old that even NATO might be disbanded from how irrelevant they will be.

If you take the ones you'd meet in London or New York - of course lol.

>Putin has improved things
>The 90s
You forgot to turn the proxy off, shill

I dunno how "ass bad" they tell you, have to elaborate. But there are good chances the answer is YES its bad (and probably worse, LOL)

European

Slavs + asians are probably the only mongrels I am ok with tho.

Depends. Parts of it are good, parts are fucking terrible. I guess it's more bad than good, for the majority of the population.

Well that's what my Ruski friend tells me and I trust her.

u wot lad, what I am even shilling for? I'd be a terrible shill

We see Rusia as a post-soviet shithole full of crime and poverty where you can't even get out of the house at night without the fear of some drug addict stabbing you, where every single politician is corrupted, the worker is opressed and there is no way to make a living with dignity unless you have a lot of money to being with.

No ofense intended, but that's more or less the image we have.

Slavs are better than Asians. But Russians tend to be quite mixed. Still whiter tho

So are you, Hans. You flushed your legacy down the toilet and my country did too.

slav go to hell

So do a lot of Germans and other Eastern Europeans.

That precisely describes the 90s Russia, definitely isn't as bad now

Mongolian

>you flushed your legacy down the toilet
No faggot you did, by going against us you killed the future for the white race

True. Fuckers get everywhere.

>90s
Fuck off, shill

>No ofense
Not taken, your description is accurate.
But it will offend any Pidorashka who live in glamorous TV world, LOL

Are you a bot that responds to the "90s" string with a pre-defined response or something? You make zero sense. Lay off the krokodil, Petrovich.

If we exclude big cities it's pretty accurate desu. Almost.

Most Russians are ethnic Europeans, but Mongoloids and Islamics are constantly streaming over the borders. Russia's demographic problem is just as bad as in the West.

Also, I will use this thread to post one of my ramblings.

When I was a kid, my grandparents brought me a book from Rusia. It was a book of traditional lullabies translated to spanish. There is something deeply depressing about that book. The drawings, the songs...everything. I didn't have a very happy childhood either, so when I open that book I feel something very specific. It is impossible to describe, but it is like a deep sensation of sorrow.

Years later, I got fascinated by the cyrilic alphabet. It was something very exotic for me, as you can imagine. As I grew older that feeling about Rusia did nothing but increase. The chernobyl thing contributed to it, it got mixed in my mind with a post-apocalyptic imaginarium, something like in the "call of chernobyl" game.

Nowadays I see Rusia as something very exotic and attractive. I know it's just a fantasy, but it is strange how these feelings grew inside me throught my life. My brother inherited a part of that, that's why he is currently learning russian.

Russia the country is 100% within the boundaries of Europe. Russia the State spans a large chunk of Eurasia, but mostly Asia.

Dumb assessian
In reality they are half Finnic

And unfortunately, it's even less than what you posted.

I'd say halve the numbers from Latin America, and the fringes of southern Europe.

Thank god for making me Iberia.

Why do you keep posting your face? Honestly curious.

You actually look iberian, but your beard still looks terrible.

No tribe except iber tribe praise Spain

I want that land though....

>Slavs
>mongrels

Does that trigger you? I'm a Slav with jew blood, yeah.... that combo makes insecure stormfags feel even more afraid.

Fact: If there are more than 4 Russian posters in one thread then there is a 95% chance one of them is a retarded Russian liberal who wants Russia to be progressive under the Jewish-American boot and hates Putin.

Wot? I'm not Slavic and I don't give a shit about stormfags. I defo don't care about you plebbitors

Kill yourself Wang. We have beautiful European cities just over the border from your hellish Mongoloid ant-colony.

Didn't say slavs are mongrels but if you can't see the asian admixture in that girl you are blind.

Both. Before 1550 it was European, but after that Tsars conquered Asians and Russians transformed.

Language — in the same group with Persian and Hindi/Urdu.
Pre-Westernized culture — had a common features with Volga Finns, Turkic and Persian among with Slavic of course.
Politics — Byzantine-Mongol Empire mix with European-like institutes
Russia just a Westernized Northern Persia or smth like that

Examples? You probably live somewhere in Moscow and never even been to Russian Far East, eating anti-Chinese propaganda from your anglo-funded leaders.

Russia is a European country that conquered and colonized towards the east. No other European country (read: all relevant powers of the world) was interested in that land, so no one could stop them.

>Above all else Russia was, is and will, of course, be a major European power.

t. Putin

>ant-colony
mein sides

China on the left. Russiastan on the right.
fuck off

Eurasian, like Turkey
/thread

Russians and Balts have Finno ugric admixture. Finno ugric people are native to northern Eurasia, so it's perfectly natural that with the expansion of indo european peoples that they in those regions mixed with finno ugrics over time. Also she could be part Tatar. Besides what makes a mongrel a mongrel? Depending on how we define the word we can say all are mongrels.

This.
Only worthless cucks wish to appear european as if it would magically race their worth (it does not).

you mean Nigeria

But Harbin is a bad example. I think they are going to build more and more tall buildings around it untill someday that Church never sees the sky.

>eating anti-Chinese propaganda from your anglo-funded leaders.
Chinese are subhuman vermin. It is Russia's destiny to conquer all of Asia and exterminate the gooks.

Byzantium never existed. Only Istanbul has.

>have millions of conquered muslims
>shouldn't have mosques
Why all libshits so retarded?

oтcocи y Haвaльнoгo пидop пpoплaчeнный

lol, you are a pawn talking propaganda quotes. And Anglo or German is writing this shit before uploading it into your head like a programm to follow. They already brainwashed Poland to be their meatgrinder shield against Russia, and now they turn Russians into the meat pawns against China. While happy anglo is sitting and laughing.

Russia was a Greatest Empire....
Mosques in London (427)
Mosques in Moscow (3)

cпacибo, нe бyдy.

Damn you're retarded, you're fucking hobos and you're worried about outside, demand equal land ownership and equally spread money of resources or something.

Whenever I see Russian people I think of Chinese people and it makes sense to me why they look like that. It's a little more crude than thinking of Mongolian but I don't have Mongolian faces dialed in yet but it works well enough.

All Russians trying to paint a different genetic picture can fuck off. Culturally it's a different story I guess they are "European" but you guys don't have to be in denial about the Mongolian thing, it's not that big a deal, but then again mainland Asians are a kniving people so perhaps it's part of the deal.

>she HATES Putin.
maybe she's trying to blend in? me not like those evil russkies me civilized you now let me lick your pussy

>mosqueow

>you guys don't have to be in denial about the Mongolian thing, it's not that big a deal
No i guess it's not. But we're still slavs mostly

Pidorashka out!

Russia descended from Ukraine, which descended from central Europe. Then it got too big for its own good and stretched over to Mongolia, then it got buttfucked for hundreds of years. Then it got even bigger and stretched all the way to China and Japan.

So historically it's European but as far as factual state goes, it's both.

>meanwhile
>Musical Pause
youtube.com/watch?v=DUmq1cpcglQ

>Ukraine, which descended from central Europe.
Ukraine is central Yurop fukin moscowite! Caesar was ukranian!

cocи хyй Пyтин пpeзидeнт

I think the Asiatic influence is way too hyped up here to be fair. Most Russians I've met do not look Tatar or have an Asian look to them.

is britain european or african?
>african

Many Russians are just Europe.

That doesn't look like Europe. Where are the black people?

According to BASED MONGOLOID PUTIN, Navalny is bad because he is an evil nazi who wants to build a wall and stop Russia from becoming Uzbekistan.

youtube.com/watch?v=MwqIY80nEdw