Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/f/?id=0000015b-a790-d120-addb-f7dc0ec90000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

?
How do they not have access to healthcare?
I don't get that. Can't they purchase healthcare just like they can purchase a firearm?

No, because that's a pre-existing condition which will mean you will be priced out of the market or denied insurance altogether if the Republican's healthcare bill gets through the Senate.

but muh free shit! reeeeeee!

The firearm is meant to kill yourself instead of pushing your problems on every single tax payer.

This is retarded. Doctors take an oath, just like soldiers and judges. Illegal immigrants don't have healthcare either but they still get treated when they go to the hospital. The taxpayers foot their bill so there are clearly problems with our healthcare, but people who are complaining that the government is going to let them die are delusional.

Shall not be infringed you stupid fuck

buy all of both you want

>just get a better job coal miners!

just have the people with pre existing conditions get better jobs

problem solved

They pay an extra 30 percent for the first month

The less taxes they pay can easily make that up

Show me where in the constitution I have to pay for your shitty lifestyle.

this. it's a shitty pro-corporation anti-american bill and Sup Forums is showing how similar to tumblr they are by backing shit just for the sake of it

Wait you get free firearms?

You guys are the best.

didnt read the bill did you.....

*facepalm*

back to red dick to fearmonger some more for you

>Sup Forums BTFO

lel more like brains btfo

nobody in the US is denied healthcare, that's horse shit. Tyrone and friends who shoot each other up in Chicago receive healthcare

what you're bitching about is health INSURANCE, which is a racket if you're not fat and physically dysfunctional. nobody dies because they don't have health insurance

yes it's Trump's version of Obama phones

Could it be because they have a right to bear arms? Could it be that you don't have a right to the labor of another person? Hmmmm made me think

I'd rather have access to guns than healthcare, tbqh.

Unfortunately, you are incorrect.

>mfw polcucks think covering pre-existing conditions is profitable
>mfw majority of americans have a condition

what mental deficiency do conservative brains suffer from?

America. Best healthcare in the world unless you're poor or chronic.

Meanwhile my government will give me a free pair of tits if I want them.

9mm is a pretty effective medicine

>pre-existing condition
>screened out of the market
>denied healthcare

No one is denying them healthcare. They might be denied insurance coverage for that condition, but they can still insure themselves for everything else.

Also, insurance =/= healthcare.

They can still get healthcare for that condition. Just not insurance. Doctors will still treat them if you pay independently.

The very definition of a constitution is a social contract for the nation that ensures collective support to achieve common goals. But you're a remarkably dumb piece of shit, so you belong here forever.

fake and gay

they still have access, it's just more expensive because they are a higher risk of making the insurance company pay out.

Looks like you're keeping Boogie on life support.

KEK

I don't have to pay for a wacko to buy a gun like I would for his counseling, electrotherapy, pills, and transition surgery.

>can't afford healthcare
>buy gun instead
>suicide
God bless America.

no they wont they just need to pay more for it

OOOOOOORRRRR

you get a job with group insurance like 90% of the population and they let you on the group plan with pre-existing conditions.

This pre-existing condition nonsense IS NOT TRUE

Must be good to have America's army protecting you so you can spend all your tax money on "free" healthcare.

The solution is right in front of her. Guns can silver her mental health problems instantly.

>nobody dies because they don't have health insurance

people are literally not going to the doctor because they can't afford it. if you have a problem with the health insurance industrial complex then that means you have a problem with the profit motive behind them. you are for a single payer system like every other first world, developed nation then, right? of course not, you are a brain dead moron

It's awesome bro. Thanks heaps.

THIS.

You can't just add industrial complex after everything to make it sound spooky bro

They cant acquire guns LEGALLY with a mental condition in most states.

Thats why most leftists are actually just holding airsoft guns.

sorry to hear you and all your friends/family have shit genes

kys, reddit/leftypol shill

>priced out of the market
Do you not know how insurance works you fucking retard?
Insurance costs more based on risk. For example men almost always pay more for insurance than women because statistically they are at a higher likelyhood of hurting themselves. But you see nobody whining about that.

Good now they can end their suffering off my dime.

Muh cheap health careeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Shitpost
Can't get a gun legally if you have a mental health condition.
Aside from that, mental health conditions normally do not exclude someone from most health insurance. It is normally things that would require surgery, like heart conditions, or someone with hepatitis. Not saying that it is right, but mental conditions aint gonna fucka dude from insurance.

Good for you and your tiny, non negro infested country.

>single payer system like every other first world, developed nation
What about the dutch?

But

yea here it is the other way around but it isn't anything better. But please keep on ameriplaining.

Thats a lie

As Gowdy was adamant about

Mental people cant legally own guns

Stop!
T
O
P
The shillin.

You seem jealous.

Let's look here.
>pre-existing mental health condition
I see we're going for the one thing that america universally under preforms at treating and diagnosing. Also mental health treatment is fairly cheap when compared to physical treatment for physical preexistings.
>firearms
Anything to harp about how guns are the real killers amirite?
>healthcare
Is not insurance sweetie. Hospitals and healthcare providers are required to treat patients regardless of their ability to pay.

Maybe you should the actual bill before spewing that life isn't fair that your gibmes are running out.

no one is forcing you to buy a gun

I wish it was.

Here's the Amendment (Section 137)

politico.com/f/?id=0000015b-a790-d120-addb-f7dc0ec90000

Who should foot the bill, if the people who were treated don't have the money to pay up?

Micheal Sharp has never filled out a 4473, and doesn't know mental institutions and wards report people forcibly committed to the government.

Just so we are clear self defense is a God given right protected from the government by the constitution. Healthcare is described as a service and no one has a right to a service because that is slavery.

nono, the post is implying that they have access to 'universal' firearms, free guns you know.
It's a typical false equivalence fallacy.

Firearms are a right specified in the Constitution. Having other people pay for your health care is not.

Welcome to America, you faggot.

Factually inaccurate

they change my wording, i din't type "kek", i typed "cuck". what is going on here?

Title should be

How do liars keep getting away with it?

This is the biggest Bullshit anyone who's tried to acquire or purchase a firearm has to go through a background process, desu this just shows me how ignorant anti gun people are.

That's because I am.

r/the donald fuck off

You can get a gun so long as you've never been admitted against your will.

The constitution does have "collective" support. It just doesn't have the support of (((them))) and their pet nigggers and spics because they want more gibs.

>tfw NJ

Fuck those entitled shitlords and their guns

They pay for their guns, the other people pay for their healthcare - huge difference

Doesn't the AHCA specifically keep the preexisting conditions requirement from the ACA?

Also
>just so we're clear
>let this sink in
you just know these fucks are full of shit whenever you see either one of these

You buy guns.

You can also buy healthcare.

That's because the cost of women's birth control, abortions, and pregnancy are passed on in part to men, since insurers aren't allowed to hike rates for those

reminder reagan started all this bullshit about healthcare

>r/the donald fuck off
fuck are you talking about you autistic faggot?

Why can't I just buy insurance for my car after I crash it?

>bump