Psychology and Sociology

Why are these fields so full of cultural marxist manipulation and social engineering?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70
youtube.com/watch?v=4rnJEdDNDsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's all open up to interpretation and therefore indoctrination and made up bullshit can spread easier
that's why real working class men study STEM and females stick with arts and humanities

bump

Because you get a vast cultural reach by controlling the dialogue in these fields. I have a psych undergrad and now realize that my calling is to be a phd in sociology and to bring legitimacy to sociological research

Google Yuri Bezmenov and long march through the institutions

Too potentially useful, they need to sabotage them.

If they can work out how to thoroughly fuck those up, other social sciences are a breeze to poison.

When I took a psychology class in college, it was probably the most blue pilled thing I have ever witnessed.
Back then, men use to dominate psychology and it got interesting. Now women dominate it, and they like to make it about gender and sex. It's horrifying.

(((Goyimology)))

>Both fields should really be classified as arts.

Most of their founders were Marxists, hence the current state of affairs.

Because you don't read russian authors.

Ironically the least marxists.

Expert on Racism here. Ask me anything.

Jewish ((("sciences"))).

DUH

My best friend was a sociologist. She disliked psychology and psychologists and said it's a useless career product of modern societies unable to deal with their crazy shit. She was very redpilled in many things. She now lives in Europe, I hope she survived whatever is happening there.

My dog is a psychologist.

I love when nurses hate on people whom may not be affiliated with the field and whom know their shit about psychology. Seriously, just fuck off back to get your masters in a non community college setting.

I can't believe that there are such brainwashed people within the psychology field be they students, teachers, or professionals. I can't wait to graduate in a year and become a HS teacher instead (I could be a HR person, but I don't have direction so I'm really still deciding).

Psychology is not full of "cultural marxist manipulation" it´s the interpretation people do about it´s findings. People who aren´t psychologists.

As a quick example you have this documental about gender:
youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70

Just compare the opinions of psychologist and physicians to the Social (((sciences))) experts.
Also, it´s worth watching if you´re unfamiliar with psychology.

Its funny because all real teachings within sociology and psychology just proves how much of a mess a non homogenic society is because the way humans work we find reasons to rely and work together with people.Unless we share a common goal (Agenda for power over the enviroment). But like today when there never is a common goal and if there are its just a sacrifice too gain power amoung the social left whom follows the media that promises they to be heroes for helping the leftist agenda. Thats why they are so eager to virtue signaling.

Unlike christianity and nationalism which goal is to have a people to strive towards a common goal under the flag of the nation. But it must be a goal that the people can relate to. Unlike the US, europe still has their people with history and relationships. They have an easier way to identify with eachothers where Muricans truly cant. They are just a mix of "muh rights". Unlike Sweden whom once fought back the great powers of germany, russia, poland danmart etc. In order to protect its PEOPLE. A shared goal and agenda for the people. Not for muh profit or muh rights. Its the way of moral and responsibility.

I dont know how the left ever got so hard over individualism because any fucking socionom knows that the enviroment and a pack of people is whats forms the individual. And the individual is always a reflection over its envirment. It will always feel safer amoung whats predictable like a people lets say "Swedish peolpe". Where nignogs may be less predictable for the swedes because their ooga booga like culture. Ofc a Swede wont act and feel as safe like with most other swedes unless someone pulls a fucking knife at you. Its all about the human need for power. Nationalism is about the common goal for power amoung a people whom can value eachothers. Thats why Sweden today is also falling. No one wants to help or pay for the strangers that has no relations to our people or related to our needs and way of life.

That's true. It seems like a very basic concept of societies is that diversity causes tension, strife and a breakdown of social trust. And yet we're always told that diversity is good.

Moor nigger psychology is the ground zero origin point for cultural Marxism. Jews fucking idolize sigmund Freud and the Frankfurt school basically used his psychological techniques to develop critical theory and cultural Marxism

>My dog is a psychologist.
That's nothing, my rabbit is a gynaecologist.

It's fun to play with those faggots.They think they know everything and then you flip it to make them talk about their own problems when they are "curing" you.

It's very interesting and sometimes makes you boner.

Do it faggot

Freud isn´t even studied in psychology, at least in the European nations i know, since he never used anykind of Experimental Methodology.
He´s not part of Psychology, just a neurologist who became a philosopher about mind issues.

How does it feel knowing that you're in that exact position with certain others within the field? Do you actually foster a true dislike? I find that kind of rivalry to be boring as fuh.

Because commies think if they learn those things they can rule the world.

Luckily for humanity they are incompetent. But sadly those two fields have went to shit as a result.

You shut your whore mouth. My position is always winning. That's what I do.

Their position is always trying to trick me,so I trick them,

It's not rocket surgery,faggot.

Fuck off. How does that make you feel?

bump

Also take your indigo pill kek

It's fun to play with those faggots.They think they know everything and then you flip it to make them talk about their own problems when they are "curing" you.

It's very interesting and sometimes makes you boner.

Masters of social work here. There were some normal people i had classes with but most of my classmates were save the world types and betas. Real dummies and easily swayed by what the professers would preach.

Because scientists make shitty philosophers and these fields require philosophical assumption.

Most of my social work classmates were fucked up. We had to write stories about bad personal experiences and for extra credit you could read it out loud. This cute black chick told her story about getting gangraped in high school. Another one spoke about how he poisoned himself and sent blind. Really fucked up people..

It's just pragmatics, bro. We're not necessarily talking to children, bro. We're telling you stuff to make you a better worker and/or parent, bro. You're pushing us away, bro.

But really, focus in on the kind of person that just wrote this post (me). You'll want to listen to that kind of guy and think for yourself as well (as if I really had to say that...).......................

youtube.com/watch?v=4rnJEdDNDsI

Psychologists were paid by the Rockefellers to social engineer to keep workers oppressed by getting rid of skilled laborers. This documentary was on /x/ by the way.

Well it isnt. It caused stress and a defensive behavior amoung eachothers. Thats why Swedes are now so shy from being so childish and carefree a time ago.

The need of a group is so clear even amoung the left who all seek to be original but looks exactly the same, has the exact background and exact same goal thats give them a higher goal in life. I think this picture is great where it sums up todays problems. Many people are stuck amoung the social needs. They feel abandoned or alone (The press on keeping up what makes you socially acceptable). Same with esteem needs where many get stuck because one never feels accomplishment in todays society. All you strive for is for nothing. There is always something that isnt enough. Something pushing you back. Its probably caused by todays lifestyle where no common goal or fight for the greater good exists anymore. Its just "make more space for slaves" in todays society. The Jews sure enjoys the scenery though.

Jews > Money > Influence > Indoctrination

Because Marxism is the best explanation for social behavior so far.

psychology has a decent mix of (((social science))) and real science
sociology on the other hand is all pseudoscience

It is largely due to before the last 10-15 years scientific method wasn't applied (seriously) to either of the fields. Current PhDs in the field are mainly statistics majors and learning about how poor research was conducted previously, how embarrassing it is now to see so much of their established research being unreplicable or ethically questionable, and how they are changing the field like wants.

Observational studies are still conducted, but they are becoming increasingly reliant on at least some form of evidence or statistical significance in order to indicate an authours theory to occurring.

I have to take sociology for my poli sci degree.