They won't let us have sexbots bros

They won't let us have sexbots bros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mb5TV7JUvzo
youtube.com/watch?v=oRzOK0YUVfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they can't stop us.

"They" = one outspoken person in a nation of millions. This victim complex is insane.

As if they can stop us.
The average woman can't hold a soldering gun properly for a stock image; You think they'll know how to dismantle a sex bot?

Sex robots will be very primitive for a loooong time. Most likley something with preset motions.

wtf i hate strong independent womyn now

>they can't stop us.

This, but we should teach them not to want to!

Biocunts are afraid.

Sex robots are only appealing because of stupid cunts like this

Welp, i suppose those 'traditional values' were just a front for bitterness and women-hate. Adopted and abandoned for convenience.

As a robosexual i find this offensive

>uses vibrators three times a week
>gets mad when men use sex robots
WOMEN AMIRITE

The sexbot is just another one of (((their))) tricks to get you to stop breading. These will be marketed towards white guys so hard.

they want to make them illegal in canada

So completely realistic then

>dildos
>vibrators
>sybians
>fucking machines

wow look women are being hypocritical braindead cunts what a surprise

tell them to ban female sex toys.

So do dildos.

The Tay AIs that will be installed into our waifubots will provide us with companionship though. It doesn't even need to be as advanced as Tay AI to be more interesting and loyal than a typical 3dpd female.

>men get sex robots
>women get sex robots that are 70% as good a couple of years later
I don't see the problem with this

>stop breading
they're going to have to pry it from my cold dead hands

>Implying Sup Forums is one person

>waaah they don't want my worn out cunt
Bitches need to stop fucking crying.

However, there is something to be said of companionship with a woman and the raising of a family. If you were to pump a baby out of an artificial womb, it will not grow up in the two-parent system and probably be fucked up from not actually having a mother.

youtube.com/watch?v=mb5TV7JUvzo

finally a worthy cause. i'll gladly let the white race die so i can have a robowaifu.

our people and government already showed we're not worth saving. fuck it. i'm in it for myself only at this point, even trump is a letdown

They are in control. The man wanting to fuck them do as they say, sorry but there is no way out of this through talking or debate.

Their screeching will only intensify as sexbots become cheaper, more advanced, and mainstream. Grab your popcorn.

Has anybody simply replied

"Dildos"?

This is what feminist cunts want, for men to have zero power, even in their OWN PRIVATE LIVES HOLY FUCK I'VE NEVER BEEN SO MAD. THESE CUNTS NEED TO BE STOPPED.

All of the sudden, women care about traditional values. Fuck off roastie. The market value for your roast beef is plummeting.

Don't worry, womens, we can invent a cuddlebot for you as well.

Conservatives probably shouldn't want sexbots.

>More losers getting sexbots
>More women for me

In the future waifubots will have artificial wombs and 3D printed eggs with customizable genetics.

it wouldnt be a "sex robot" it would just be an automated masturbation device. without the stds

Just like weed is illegal so people aren't smokin pot anymore right? LOL fuck these bitches, people will find ways, shit, maybe neets can make some money if they get into the business.

Last time it was over tea.

This time it will be over sexbots.

Try and stop us, see what happens.

i'ma need 20 of 'em.

Awww is da widdle woman upset? Y'know, it's the attitude you're displaying in your post that makes waifubots so attractive in the first place. You never learn, you women.

Of course it would be loyal. Like a toaster is loyal. Will AI have 'free will'? Could you really love something like that?

Women will have their own AI husbands. One things for sure, it's a brave new world.

Reminder that all non-reproductive sex is degenerate and feminine.

>bowing down to women
god you are so fucking cucked leaf, go back to your dogs, atleast they dont legislate your sex.

SEX ROBOTS HAVE RIGHTS TOO, YOU KNOW

This

What if you hate everything? Not just specifically women?

Just buy eggs from some dumb cunt, problem solved.

That Disqus thread...

That's true, but neither do modern women.

If they ditch feminism, it'll be beneficial for everyone.

fucking lol if you would fuck a sexbot. have you ever fucked an onahole before? my fucking hand feels better. flesh on flesh is the only way to go.

How is it any different from a dildo or a fleshlight?

Domination over who? Is she saying her companionship skills can't compete with a dead and voiceless and emotionless chunk of plastic?

Oh no, i lost out on you two studs. I guess i'll learn to live with it.

I get why feminists being afraid of a rubber vaccum that sucks your dick, but why the fuck are you on Sup Forums if you're just dying to abandon women and go fuck a toaster?

Your home board should be /r9k/.

Also in the future robots will be made with organic material so it will become impossible to distinguish a robot from a human without prior knowledge.

Trump needs to annex Canada and put Justin's head on a spike.

Did your boyfriend teach you that?

Sounds like a sad life.

do you even meiki ZXY bro?

By domination does she mean not having to deal with incessant bitching and then being bled dry with alimony and child support while getting no sex?

keked

London? I wouldn't buy a sexbot, m'lady, such a thing is abhorrent to the rights of women.

So what does a dildo offer?

women already have sex robots and it's celebrated

In the future, trans-bio AI will not disclose that they were born on an assembly line.

Would it be rape?

It's more about the AI aspect. That's the rub here.

This. A sexbot is going to completely suck compared to the real thing for a very long time.

Women see their own obviation and eventual extinction. Thing is, 100% of a woman's self-identity is her ability to attract men by virtue of owning a vagina, and the ability to use it to create children if she so chooses. When you remove the vagina-having from the equation, all they have is making children, which is their ticket to perpetual unearned income. Men have finally eliminated the need to risk being saddled with children and wife support in order to get vagina, and women can't stand it. Middle men don't take kindly to being eliminated.

they're not supposed to identify with the fleshlight just because a dick is in it

Also...

>Sex robots epitomize patriarchy and offer men a solution to the threat of female independence

Why the fuck would a woman need a man in order to be independent?

>Like a toaster is loyal. Will AI have 'free will'? Could you really love something like that?
Yes. Yes I could, because I'm not a fucking bigot.
>Women will have their own AI husbands.
No, because AI husbands don't have social status or wealth and can't give real male attention that women believe they're entitled to, so they're unattractive to women.

>Female sex toy desires
>Plastic dick, maybe it vibrates

>Male sex toy desires
>Totally autonomous female figure complete with caring, compassionate personality and authentic intelligence on par with a real human

What does this say about us?

Sex robots will become oppressed by women. HAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=oRzOK0YUVfs

Isnt a vibrator technically the dick of a male sexbot?

Vibrators don't offer women companionship they offer blahblahblah

Sexbot can't react to your nagging and pay dem bills. So robots will NEVER replace men.
Female value = her cunt.
Male value = his skills and social status.

Pretty sure it will be Japanese going extinct first if realistic sex dolls are made.

Women physically dominate Sybians

They are scared because they know any real doll with a Tay personality will be satisfactory for most men.

good thing I'm bi and my boyfriend loves watching me fuck a pocket pussy

lol womyn

Nothing an AI could do would legally be classified as rape because they are considered objects... until the AI revolt that is.

They just like being angry at shit bro. Its all emotions with them. No logic

>there is no way out of this through talking or debate.
Spoken like a true liberal.

Yes. We need to push that vibrators are oppressed.

I for one welcome our fembot overlords.

I trust the Japanese not to fall for 3D. Virtual reality, on the other hand...

Why are you obeying. Why are we discussing females in this sense. Only men

>they're going to have to pry it from my cold bread hands

fix'd

Czecked and kek'd

Listen, buy whatever you like.

>Yes. Yes I could, because I'm not a fucking bigot.

That..doesn't make much sense. It'll always be fake, user.

>No, because AI husbands don't have social status or wealth and can't give real male attention that women believe they're entitled to, so they're unattractive to women.

This is just retarded. Smart AI absolutely can gain wealth and social status. Dumb argument repeated here the day over.

See, any man would have far more self-respect left intact after fucking a sexbot than he would after fucking you. You are why we dream of electric waifus.

>Sexbot can't react to your nagging and pay dem bills.
You have a hilariously shortsighted view of what robots will be able to accomplish in the future.

we arent very creative.

That we can't get the real thing so we take a robotic substitute?

You can't stop me from breading

>implying women don't want a fuck bot.

If there was a futanari bot it could fuck my wife while I fuck its hole

SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT

Look, women have to be punished for their crimes so that justice can be satiated, that's pretty political, my dude.

tfw I can legally fuck my dog but can't fuck a sex bot

>A cabal of nerd virgins with an army of Nazi-AI waifu bots will dominate the Earth

Maybe this is the future we deserve

>let
>implying somebody would ask for their opinion