Oh look...

oh look .. another opponent of a right wing candidate in another major nation gets targeted with mysterious "hacking" leaks by Wikileaks

I wonder who is behind all of this

>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4242718/Vladimir-Putin-200-billion-fortune.html
time.com/money/4641093/vladimir-putin-net-worth/
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-02-17/vladimir-putin-could-be-worlds-richest-man-with-200-billion-net-worth-report-says
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You'd have to be a real dribbler to believe the Putin narrative. I mean, is it really so hard to believe that with the migrant crisis and toxic left, a dissatisfied right-wing energy would coalesce around the same period.

yes there are some right wing meme hackers nobody ever heard about who hack the US and French Government right before elections and funnel all into Assange hands

there is no way that the richest man on earth Vladomor Pumpkin is behind this - what motives could he possibly have lol?!

Wow who knew a baby tier economy could make the rest of the world its bitch. Really activates the almonds.

>he bought the basic bitch damage control narrative

wew lad

>h-hey, look, the leaking thing that happened to Hillary happened to this guy now, no fair!
>w-what? What does it matter that the leaks reveal information about corruption about an individual who refuses to be transparent, it's R U D E!

W E W
E
W

>That star on the asscheek
Even I feel embarrassed for her.

proof?

Putin has a networth of 200 Billion or more

>10 Rubles have been deposited into your account

>200 billion
Hahahahah holy fuck this thread is golden

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4242718/Vladimir-Putin-200-billion-fortune.html

time.com/money/4641093/vladimir-putin-net-worth/

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-02-17/vladimir-putin-could-be-worlds-richest-man-with-200-billion-net-worth-report-says

In a global economy measured in quadrillions, wow, so much.

>Russia spills dirt on political enemies that favoring an economic superpower right next door (EU), invades ethnically Russian areas in Ukraine and Georgia
>USA invades Iraq for "WMDs" instills puppet majority gov that fucks over minority groups and spawns ISIS, starts ethnic conflicts in Libya destroying the nation, does the same in Syria, supports Kurdish communists in "allied" Turkey, begins to beat the war drum on a humanitarian crisis nightmare on SK's doorstep due to ego instead of ignoring some lil chink faggot
they're both shit. why should I care about people crying over other nations doing the same shit?

Media told so many times earlier so we all have a tie in our mind between Russia and hacking election and we just extrapolate our false suggested experience on current events.

Fuck off shill.

I wonder why nobody's gone after Putin's behind the scenes corruptio... OH WAIT A MINUTE.

how many billions do you have?

Hahaha my dude is probably faded right now

When you get sober perhaps actually read the articles lmao

t. kremlin cuck

>mysterious
>when you could buy a shitload of CIA hacking tools and knowledge for bitcoin recently
>when the people selling them leaked some to 'fight the airstrikes in syria'

kill yourself rape baby

>Little do they know it's all the work of a lone weaponised autistic

>Leaks can't exist

Damn Russia is evil, they even dared to place their border next to our NATO army.

Even if, so what?
Should we let it go to waste?

DELET

>anything goes until it benefits my own side

lol

>implying

what are you even talking about. The stupid RUSSIA thing gets hyped all the time to deflect from horrendous corruption corporate bend over and neoliberal -fuck the people- policy
...and you come with
>anything goes herp derp

Thanks Vlad.

Just because you didn't get caught, does not mean you didn't do nothing wrong.