Arkansas father calls his teen daughter a 'fuckin whore' for taking her 'subhuman' black bf

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4478232/Dad-s-racist-rant-daughter-took-black-friend-prom.html

I thought racism was a meme and a satire, You bigly lie to me Sup Forums, sad!

B
A
S
E
D

Racism is alive and well. Are you autistic? Not everyone here is a white supremacist or full-on nazis. Also fuck this father guy

based dad desu

HOLY SHIT

That dad is probably a Sup Forums poster.

That father probably posted that from a trailer park.

Amen for the father for not wanting a coal burner

Why is it pronounced 'ark-en-saw' when it very clearly says 'ark-ans-as'?
They even have another state called Kansas and it isn't pronounced that way. Nobody says 'Kans-saw'.

(((Freeman)))

>Racist much

Fucking Reddit I swear

it's another false-flag to get sympathy and a gofundme payday episode... be on the lookout for tweets from the family saying "we were nothing but supportive of her and don't understand why she would do this"

We had the same story last year. It later turned out that the daughter made the story up for attention.

Kek who gives a shit let her get killed

I have been here since /new and have a black wife. I love pissing off right wingers and nazis. Its so easy to bait trauler trash that believes in things like "white genocide"or some jewish conspiracy.
White nationalists are retarded

Gets knocked up. Nigger dips 10 to 1
Call my booky anons

Absolutely disgusting for a father to determine his daughter's species preferences, it's 2017, Jesus!

She unironically looks jewish.

>that has shocked america

The real truth of it is that if she wasn't so dumb, she probably wouldn't be with a black man. So the man should have chosen a smarter woman to knock up. When there's a big gap in intelligence, blacks just become uninteresting save for ""attractive"" ones. Also need to be careful with racism and pushing your daughter away from races because if they're rebellious they'll go straight to what you don't want.

His daughter looks like a fucking whore

Go have your daughter/sister get BLACKED cuckold toothpaste

Shills arriving in full force

he's not wrong though

This

more likely a democrat trying to set up crowd funding for his kids college because she couldn't get a scholarship

she has an "irish" surname but clearly isn't, so it is another case of ((( )))

>shocker America

Only if you live in a libtard bubble

It's an Injun thing

t. Kansan

>that's a problem racist much
>yes I am

top kek

>Not everyone here is a white supremacist or full-on nazis.
Yeah, and you people don't belong here. Europeans really just need to go.

oh btw, you can give money to the girl at this link ;)

why is eau pronounced oh and not E-OW?

checkm8

>"Shocked America!"
>this article is the first and only mention of it

I wish sensationalist bullshit like this was punishable by death

Sounds like a pollack. The syntax and language indicates he probably posts here.

Just because you went dumpster diving you take it out on people with pride? That is strange, why dont you go do something worthwhile with your time like scrub the shit smell off your wife and brush her teeth.

F U C K I N G B A S E D
U
C
K
I
N
G

B
A
S
E
D

>White

> """"""white""""""

Fellow Arkansan here.

Can confirm racism is pretty common here.

Go send your daughter to be tag teamed by a couple silverback apes. You people disgust me.

Ok which one of you was it? I love seeing Sup Forums in real life.

He should have beat the jungle fever out of her, not abandoned her to the monkeys.

Omg I'm shocked

>black friend
>friend
Oh, come on. The author of that article is the only person who hasn't figured it out. That nig is going to slam that white pussy until it's at a meringue-ish froth and then nut inside giving her a kid that she'll resent for life while he abandons her to the welfare state...just like his other baby's mommas.

nah, her nose is okay

im with dad.

GFY MUDSHARK.

Statistically 30% of pols daughters will try black cock.

Best thing is gonna be when she's dead in a dumpster this father is gonna be interviewed.

>"Sir, thoughts on your daughter being killed by her boyfriend?"
>"I told that stupid bitch niggers ain't to be trusted."
>"Back to you Jerry"

You sound and probably are dumb as fuck

Not every racist is a Sup Forums poster you fucking ding dong. I'll be most of them , especially the old shook cats know what Sup Forums is.

We're not that important faggot.

She's fat, who cares.

>racist much

>talking shit to your own father and replying "K" over a fucking nigger

american parenting

a bit over the line, but within his rights as a father.

You should get put. America is a multicultural society. The thibg I am most proud about is that no one can say what an average american looks like bevause we have people from all over the world here. I am actually happy about whites being a minority because it means society is more diverse

>Shit on your own family to the soulless media

Wtf is wrong with kids these days?

>She's fat

Low test detected

its none of his business who his daughter dates, shes a human being with wants and needs, not his slave, fucking misogynist pig if I ever met him, there would be HELL to pay

poor guy, stupid whore

Statistically only 5% of Sup Forums will have sex, and of that 5% only 5% will have a kid.

I feel sorry for the dad. But desu I thought the daughter was Indian from the dress and what she looks like. Perhaps I'm splitting hairs but focusing on the "white" aspect seems rather odd.

>pretending to come from /new/ when you're obviously new
I don't know why you bothered to post that; we both know you're full of shit

Don't make Tsuyu a meme please

You have pepe

Daughters will always do the opposite of what you want when they become teenagers. Try to swear them off drugs and alcohol and they'll become junkies to spite you, if they get so much as a whiff that you're reacist they'll go looking for black guys.
Best approach is to be lenient and not give them anything cohesive to rebel against, tell them if they want to do drugs and have sex then that's their choice, and odds are that if you raised them smart they probably won't.

>2 years from now
>Dindu is no where to be found
>Daughter is single mother living off welfare after being unable to secure a job due to pregnancy
>Dad is at home knowing he made the right decision

(((More gun)))

dads smart. this bitch will be a single mother with a nigger kid who grows up hating white ppl

Average American by definition is a white person heck people even imagine white people when they hear the word American.

haha me too, I was here since 2000 and I have 16 black wives and I am very liberal, fuck white people fuck doorumghf

Tbh most of our fucked up pronunciations come from your language.

Like I said They are dumb as fuck and will respond to anything

>I'll show you dad! HAHA take that, I fucked a nigger!
>PRAISE ME TWITTER
>1 year later
>IM SO SORRY DADDY PLS FORGIVE ME JAYQUON LEFT ME AFTER HE FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

She'll pay the toll, just let nature take its course

Honestly I would do the same. I would try my best to make sure she won't ever date a nigger but if it still happened I would cut contact.

Based father is based.

>4d "hey rabbi"
At this point I wouldn't be surprised.

Good man.

>Your dead to me

Fake

user, sad to say, be the Dad did the right thing.

10 bucks say the story is false again.
It has happened twice already with these cunts.

B
A
S
E
D

D
A
D
also doing gods work

Ironically, because the French settled there first and called in Arkansas.

>tfw your flag is probably used by tumblr to identify a mental illness

so based, he's living on a neutron star

LMAO rekt af.

> Anna's dad — whom she says has always been vocally racist
Wow, he sure redpilled her, didn't he?

Think of this as a Streisand Effect for Stormfronters. The more spread hate to your children, the more likely they'll rebel against you.

There is nothing wrong with racism as all sides are racist, this is a be armed or not argument. We know being armed is wrong and hate is wrong, but they do not so let them fuck our ass and kill us? Nazis literally want to kill other races I am asking you have ome self respect.

What a pussy. So she picked a black guy? Better than some short skinny fat Sup Forums faggot

should have just slowly cut her out of his life

>teen writes fake texts to get money and attention whike also shaming her parents
The only time this sort of story turned out to be true Hulk Hogan killed Gawker.

Thank God those people are gone forever
I cant imagine how horrible it was living in some 85% society full of hokey whiye people and racism.
God Bless Ted Kennedy for immigration reform

typical americuck female. That is the future of every single civic nationalis fagmerican trump supporter on this board

Hahaha.

The pendulum is swinging back now :3

Decades of racism against whites is now no longer being tolerated.

The pendulum is swinging back.

PRAISE KEK !

Pakistan! Are you excited for war with the Afghans?

based dad

I wouldn't have went on an autistic tirade

I simply would have texted her this "gather your things, you're moving out of the house by tomorrow"

simple as that, I don't need to write a wall of text explaining how much my own daughter hurt me because at the end of the day women are useless, the only purpose a woman has is to get fucked and make din din, BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

There are many white Chads in highschool user.

>/new

Sage

told my daughter the same thing. he be a dead nigger.

This sounds fake as fuck by the way. The texts from the dad are too cheesy. Like, say, a teenage girl wrote them.

fake study submitted by attention whore to Buzzfeed.

FAKE NEWS, never happened

sure thing bud keep telling that to yourself

>mfw this is the right answer